It was a very Dangerous Place

Story Info
It was a dry farm in nowhere.
2.7k words
4.02
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode into the Lower Valley of Mason County Kansas, the first time in 1868. Lorrie Camden was 22 and working in the saloon in Harbor town, Kansas. She had been there in town for three weeks. Their ranch was twenty miles due south on a small creek. I had stopped there over night the night before and met her young husband.

Brian Camden was a tall very handsome young man about her same age. He told me, it had gotten too dangerous for his family to stay there at the ranch so he had taken them to town. They had not been well acquainted in the area, but he was friends with Robert Harbor who's Father, Milton owned the Bank, and Saloon.

The young couple had very little money and had hoped she could find employment at his friend's Bank. But they found that was not the case. He'd told me the money she'd had would be gone by now.

"Milton wants my wife, Lorrie to work in his saloon."

"He offered her a job cleaning rooms and such there?"

"No Mister, that was never an offer to Lorrie. He wants her up on his stage to entertain and upstairs to service his customers."

"So, she is to become a sex worker in his saloon."

"Yes, Sir they just didn't give us many choices. In fact for her to just to be able to stay there with our kids, they wanted her to go upstairs with them. The both of them. I sat outside in our wagon with our kids while she did it."

They sounded like real good friends to me.

"So, your wife had sex with them both to be able to stay there?"

"Yes, she was up there for several hours with them, then I finally saw them bringing her downstairs. My wife has very nice breasts and I saw they were bare. The piano started and I could see she was naked dancing on stage. Robert came outside to talk to me. He had one of the girls take our kids back inside to a room."

"Did they see their mom up on stage?"

"I am not sure if they did. Robert said his father had talked her into dancing for his customers. He wanted her to go back upstairs with some customers. They wanted me to tell her it was okay to do it."

"And did you do that."

"I went inside and watched her dance. She is very beautiful. I knew she was very turned-on dancing. And she had just spent some time with the two men having sex. So, did it really matter? When she leaned down and told me they wanted her to go up with some of the customers. Did I think she should? I just told her it would be much easier if she did. She just turned and went with a guy back up the stairs. He had his hand on her ass like he owned her and I guess he did. I turned and left."

"And you left her there?"

"Robert told me they really wanted her to work in the saloon and he thanked me for telling her to do it."

So, his young wife had been in town for three weeks now and I was sure she'd been working in the saloon since then. I rode on into town the next afternoon. On my ride into the small town I gave what I had learned from young Brian about his wife Lorrie. His ranch was not the most dangerous place in the area. He is friends with Robert Harbor.

Young Brian and his family had been in town several times. He had told me that because of the danger out at the ranch, Robert had told him Lorrie would be much safer in town. And that they could provide a good job for her and care for their children. I had then ask him if they had offered her work in the bank?

"No, they wanted Lorrie to work in the saloon."

"And you are okay with that?"

And as more of their story came out I learned.

"Well Robert was walking out with Lorrie when I met her. Her father ran the store in town. Robert had told me he and Lorrie were very sexually involved. And he said that his father had been with her several times too. But when her father died I ask her to marry me and she did. Our little boy was born soon after. And a little over a year our girl was born. Robert said he and his father had both enjoyed Lorrie and they wanted her to work in the saloon."

"Are you really sure they had both been with Lorrie?"

"Yes, I am very sure they were both with my wife before. He described her breasts perfectly. And some of how she responds while having sex too. I ask her if she had been with either of them sexually. She didn't admit or say no. I pressed her about it and she finally said Yes to both. I ask if it had happened just once? She answered no several times. I ask if it was only with Robert. She said no, with both of them."

"So, you agreed to give her to them?"

"Yes, I wanted them to have her."

I was startled when I walked into the saloon and saw what I was sure was Lorrie. She sat at a table with four men. And she was wearing a filmy robe that was pulled back so her luscious breasts were fully on display. The man on either side of her was openly fondling a bare breast. They were openly talking about a trip upstairs with her for fun.

I smiled at her as I crossed to the bar and our eyes met. She smiled back. She got up soon after and the four men followed her up the stairs.

I try very hard to remain a very ordinary guy. I wear a very usual side arm high on my left hip and a second gun in my belt under the edge of my vest. I am a known man. My name is Lane Bradley and most people will know the name. I'd had a nice ranch in the bottom of Nebraska after the war. While I was down in Texas buying cattle a group of renegade solders stopped by my ranch killed my hands and took my wife of two years. There were 38 men in the group. They didn't wait to make my wife Angie their whore. They did so in our bed before moving on with her.

I returned over a month later. It took me another week to put things in order on the ranch before I could take after them. I began to hear rumors that first week out after them. The wild group raiding south as far as way down into Mexico with the small blonde woman riding up near the front of the group, with her breasts bared and burned nearly black from the sun.

I came upon three of the group in a small town in south Texas. They were in the saloon talking about my wife. The bartender was asking questions about her. '

"You the guys that have the blonde woman who rides with you."

"We sure are. Got our own little whore. Picked her up in the bottom of Nebaski, sweet little bitch.

"She really ride with her teats bare for all to see?"

"Yep, she'll ride right in here with them bare. Bring her in tomorrow you can kiss them. "

"Kiss them, really I'll get to kiss them?"

"We will bring her here in the morning so you can kiss them. Boss might even send her upstairs to fuck you too."

"She'd do that too?"

"Oh, she'd get a kick out a that, and she will, she's a born little whore, and loves it."

I hung back and waited until the next day. And just before 11am they road in. about ten of them with Angie in the middle and sure enough she was without a top burned dark brown. The skirt she wore covered very little too. I could hear them whooping it up inside. I was more than slightly relieved when I saw my wife ride in unfettered seeing her seemingly a willing participant with her band of captives. I could hear them teasing Angie about going upstairs with the bartender for fun and it sounded like she had done so.

My wife had always been more than slightly excited by sex. And I knew she had been with several men before I had met her. Now it seemed she'd been with more than a few others. From the reports I had been able to get there were 38 men riding with her bunch. And from what I had to guess she was intimate with them all. I knew the two leaders claimed her. But I knew they had gang raped her the day they took her.

I had followed them for some time now and I had come upon several ranches they had raided. I killed 12 of her group before I left their trail. Angie seemed happy being a member of the raiders. They had captured several young women on their raids. But they had sold them all in bordellos south of the border. By the time I had found them they had been whores in the small places and had adjusted to their work. Young white women down there are very popular. I hoped Angie would leave the crazy life with the raiders before she ended up on the end of a rope.

I had a drink at the bar and talked with the bartender while I waited to see more of Mrs. Camden. My talk with her husband had gotten me curious about her. And my first impression told me that maybe Brian was right. Lorrie had been a whore long before she'd married him. The men came back down stairs one by one and she finally did the same. She crossed to where I stood.

"You lonely cowboy?"

"Yes, Mam I just came from your ranch. I got the impression your husband thinks you are right where you belong."

"He thinks I was a whore when we married. And he has given me to the Harbor's as their whore. And he has disowned our children as well. I am forced to raise them in this saloon. My husband is a bitter man. I made some choices and mistakes before I met him. I walked out with both of the Harbors before I met him. I wanted to get married and have a family. I was sexually active with both men, but I met Brian and fell in love. He ask to marry me. I had figured out they wanted me as their whore. They told him I was a whore and he believed them over me. Now I am their whore."

"Do you want to be their whore?"

She gave me a very strange look.

"I would like another choice for my children. But I am a whore at heart. It excites me to do it. I like being naked for the men. And I enjoy bedding the Harbor's, both of them."

"Maybe we can give you choices?"

I liked everything about this young woman. Even including the work she was doing for the Harbors and her relationships with them both. Most of the men of Harbor Town were becoming customers of hers. My first time with Lorrie was a very good experience. And she seemed to enjoy our time together as much. It seemed to get better for each of us every time. Lorrie was becoming somewhat famous as a whore.

I finally ask if she had any idea of the two of us becoming more than just me being a customer.

"You said you own a ranch. Are you talking about moving us down there and being a family?"

"Yes, in a way. I have 12 hands on my ranch. Become my woman and warm my bed. But you enjoy men. Take care of my hands too. I need to tell you that 8 of my boys are Mexican riders and the others are negros. Is that something you'll do?"

"I have never been with a black man, but I see nothing wrong with doing so."

"Lots of women will not be with a black man because they are sometimes very large down there. And they fear becoming pregnant by them."

"I have two children and I would love another."

"You'd be willing to do so with one of my black hands?"

"I see nothing wrong with having a child with a black man. Yes, I would be willing to have a child with a black man."

The Harbors were becoming more protective about my time with Lorrie. They suspected something might be going on between us. So even though she had agreed to move down on my ranch she was enjoying her time in the saloon working for the Harbors. And I enjoyed seeing her up on stage on display and watching her prance up the stairs to service a man.

As the weeks passed the Harbors both began to carry handguns and they beefed up security that I knew was pointed at me. It became evident they didn't plan on her leaving. No one knew me in town other than as Bradley, no body but Lorrie knew I was Lane Bradley and it meant nothing to her. But it would to the rest of them. I knew I would soon need to tell them. And then it seemed to fall right together.

I was over along the wall watching her dance on stage when the doors opened and 5 Mexicans walked in. They stood watching Lorrie dancing for several minutes. IO could just hear part of what they were saying. Mostly it was in Spanish, but I caught that she was a pretty as they were told, and they needed to replace the whore. It wasn't long before the five took her up the stairs to find out how good she was. Slowly they began to come back down. When the third one came back down I slipped outside and was waiting when the last two came out the back with Lorrie.

I stood waiting for them. One stepped away as the other pulled her off to one side.

"So, Amigos where is your little brown titted whore now."

"She is in Mexico City in a cantina now."

"She is my woman bring her back to where you took her."

"Oh, you think we will just do that then."

"No, one of you will bring her the rest of you are dead. I am Lance Bradley."

I shot him right in the face. The other stepped away from Lorrie with his hands up high.

"My God Bradley, you just killed him. I have never seen anything that fast."

"Get your kids Lorrie we are leaving now. And you ride and bring her to my ranch. Now."

I walked back to the front and was there when they came out. They laughed and I killed the three of them. The harbors stood ready waiting.

" I am leaving with Lorrie and her kid now."

"We don't think so Bradley."

"Then you'll die, I am Lance Bradley."

They went back inside. We had been home two weeks when he rode in with Angie beside him. Her beautiful breasts still dark brown and very nicely displayed.

"We are very sorry Amigo, we didn't know you lived here."

He rode away. Angie got down and went inside. The girls hit it off right off and became best friends. Lorrie had met all of my hands and was becoming very popular in the bunk house. Angie was soon to do the same. We had to add on to the house to make our family comfortable and then we did so a second time.

It really took no time to settle the order of things. Angie is my wife. But Lorrie my woman. But I must admit both women had favorite bed partners who visited them lots. and they took them much more seriously than the rest of us. Both women were pregnant in that first year and had black children by different men.