It Was All a Dream, Right?

Story Info
Susans desires come true unexpectedly.
1.6k words
3.22
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan woke up with a jolt, she was in an unfamiliar environment. Her arms were bound by rope loosely, but it seemed they were also being held by something else too. Her blue eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, blinking as everything came into focus as best as they could. A dark figure came into view, and he approached her.

"Good evening, my dear Pet." a deep voice greeted her.

Before she could open her mouth to ask who he was, he was hovering over her body. His hands felt at her breasts, being held by her bra.

"Such a beautiful body you have, and I can't wait to mark it as mine in so many ways." the stranger spoke again, as it brought shivers to her skin.

His strong hands made her way to his prey's neck, where he choked her for a second. He let go and she started to cough, inhaling air to fill her lungs again. As she caught her breath, he started to kiss her neck, as she quietly moaned.

"You sound so beautiful, Master wants to hear more from you."

He continued to kiss her neck gently, as she moaned. Her body was jerking a bit under his, and his voice turned delicate, "in due time, my pet.". He stroked Susan's hair, as her breathing calmed down.

His fangs plunged into her neck, as he drank. A newfound pleasure ran through her body, as it made her shiver. This feeling, it made her feel like she belonged with this man, who claimed to be her Master.

He continued to drink for a few minutes, sure to not drain his new pet just yet. The night had just started...

*Meanwhile, in Susan's apartment*

Susan woke up, and felt very wet. After feeling her panties, she realized she had cum in her sleep. Her heartbeat was calming down as she recalled her dream. It felt so real, his voice, her pleasure, his fangs biting into her skin. She took a drink of water to clear her mind, and she sighed.

Susan quickly got ready for the day. She felt a sudden jolt of pain in her wrists. Her left hand rubbed her right wrist in comfort, and alternated after a moment. It was quickly pushed aside as she questioned it for a second. A quick shower was taken, and the cold water woke her up. A plain fitting gray shirt that showed off her body was paired with a modest length black skirt, with some casual shoes. Her favorite bracelet was thrown on quickly. Susan wanted to enjoy her day off from her office job and decided to run some errands.

On the agenda: wash the car, get groceries, clean her apartment after. Susan knew the store wasn't going to be busy at this early time, so she decided to get the food she needed. Her stomach grumbled but she wanted to get something quickly during her time out since it was almost noon and approaching lunchtime.

After grabbing her essentials, she headed out to her car in the garage. The grocery trip went as expected, and she checked out and left. She grabbed a burger from a certain popular fast food joint, and went to the car wash. The colorful and soapy bubbles cascaded on her car, and it dried off. Heading to her apartment, she brought all the groceries up and cleaned.

Her place was cleaned, and she felt a bit tired. With all her necessary tasks at the moment done, she laid on the couch to take a nap.

Meanwhile, Amon was waiting near his portal in his basement. He was waiting for Susan to arrive into his domain. Amon took a sip of his whiskey, and sighed. He thought about his life and reflected to pass time.

Amon Pierce was born into a rich family, and enjoyed it, but not as much as his family. He left home at 500, which is equivalent to about 18 to make a name and new life for himself. He worked as an apprentice to a famous magician, and when his boss died from illness some time later, he inherited the house he lived in with him. It was a nice house with 2 stories and a basement, which got plenty of use for Amon.

Amon went on to explore this basement after and discovered a portal behind an old dusty mirror. He could hear something but couldn't identify it. What appeared to be a ghost of a young woman came through, and landed on the ground. Her outfit was a simple, pajama set made of silk. It clung to her body a bit, especially on her chest. He licked his lips eagerly as her soft neck looked delicious.

He couldn't resist himself, and drank from her, until her skin was pale. He realized he had drained her and that her body wasn't moving. Amon snapped his fingers and her body turned into ash and disappeared. He was reckless and felt he would have to wait for another person to be summoned by him. Amon was right, sometimes he drank them too quickly or they escaped into the wild to never be seen again. He thought he would never be able to satisfy his needs without hurting others, until he met Susan.

Susans soul floated through the void until it found Amons portal. The soul was laid gently by him once it passed though. A simple white cot was under her soul, and he admired her. Her toned legs, her delicate neck on top of her form fitting shirt. He decided to make some food for her, and waited for her to wake up. Before he did that, he put some cuffs on her wrists to ensure she couldn't escape. Amon looked in his kitchen and made a simple soup, assuming it was an ok meal for her.

Susan woke up in a basement, on a cot. Her hands were stuck together, and she tried to scream for help. Amon heard this and brought the soup on a tray with a glass of water to her, surprised she awoke so fast. Susan saw him and screamed, and tried to get out of the cuffs.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, dear Human."

"Why am I here? Who are you?"

"Your desires brought you here. I am Amon, but you'll call me Sir or Master."

"As if I will." She scoffed

"I know you have a desire to be taken by a vampire and used, like a good little submissive. "

Susan remembered her dream, "no, that's wrong, I'm normal and don't fantasize about things like this. "

"Oh dear human, you underestimate me. I can see your inner desires, and I can see you've wanted this encounter for a while, even if you don't realize it fully now,"

A realization was brought to light to Susan, and he was right. Since she was younger, she had daydreamed of being a vampire's pet.

"Your internal desires connected you to me, and now you'll serve me as my dear Pet." Amon spoke, with an air of authority to his voice.

It made her pussy tingle with pleasure to hear such things from him, and he walked closer to her. She felt her desire to fight fading as he stroked her cheek affectionately. "Good pet, already savoring Masters touch."

She was overcome with a desire to serve him, and please him. "Thank you, Master."

"In addition to serving me, you'll be my personal blood bank. I will drink from you one to 3 times a day, and you'll get anything you need from me. Just ask and I shall provide, and I would suggest you stay on your best behavior, or you might regret it." Amon spoke, "Oh and also, no cumming without my permission. Now your orgasms belong to me."

Susan was listening and it made her aroused to hear these words from him. Her body and mind, all of their own accord, wanted to be his Pet.

"Now, I want to hear you say you want to be mine, can you do that?"

"I want to be your dear Pet, Master." Susan said, as she felt her panties soaked with desire.

He moved her head to get access to her neck, and drank a little. Soft, quiet moans escaped her lips, and he gripped her body to make her stay still. A hand felt her beyond soaked panties, and he let go.

"Looks like my dear pet is already so horny, I'm going to have so much fun with you. But that's later, let's get some food in you." Amon planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, and whispered good girl in her ear.

Amon removed the cuffs, "you promise to not try anything? I have some soup with vegetables and water."

"Yes, I'll be a good girl, Master."

He handed her the tray, and sat on his seat, sipping some vodka. Susan ate, and savored the food. The soup was delicious, and she waited to receive further instruction. Her eyes started to close, as she had just been fed from and she was exhausted.

"Good night my dear pet, sleep well and I'll bring you some water if you need it tomorrow morning." Amon stroked her hair affectionately and put a plush blanket on her. Her eyes closed and she wandered into a blissful sleep as he locked the portal and went upstairs to his chambers. He smiled, for the first time in a while, he couldn't wait to play with his new pet more.