All Comments on 'It was Better than Riding the Bus'

by TrailerLott27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

Kind of odd that they just sort of ghosted him. Still enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This ranks right up there with the dumbest attempts at a story I've ever read on Lit, and I've read a lot of them. It isn't even worth a score of 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, and Reston is a speed trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a great voice, and a great ear for inner and spoken dialog. A good editor will put you over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bunch of racist shit, written by an author just as illiterate as the redneck he's making fun of. "to the alter" being just one of dozens of hilarious examples in a story that is far too long for its nonexistent plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Five big stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Five stars. The negative commenters are just ignorant and should be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your grasp of the English language is atrocious. You need to use spell check and get an editor. I was so insulted by your total lack of proper writing that I could not finish the first chapter!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

The storywas initially promising, if the story is solid the punctuation, grammar etc can be fixed, just like cutting and polishing a paint job. To me the story fell down because Rowena just suddenly disappeared. There was a lot that could have happened, could gave been great.

I am married to a black lady (+25yrs) and it never occurred to me ever to think I'm sticking my white cock in her black pussy. Finally marrying a girl just because she's pregnant is not a noble act if there isn't genuine caring &love for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful piece of art. Only thing is I didn't work out what pissed Rooey off so much. Love the spelling and grammar. If it was written in the Queen's English it just wouldn't smell right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what happens when an inbred hillbilly with a 3rd grade education tries to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, economical storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous