It was Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No for some reason one."

"So, eleven here. Might be best to watch it in the hotel then."

Bidding each other good night I made my way to my room. We travelled up in the elevator together standing close but not talking until we reached her floor which was before mine as I had a suite on the top floor.

"Well night then Mia," I said looking at her and smiling.

"Good night Jayne, sleep well," she said smiling before surprising me by leaning forward and kissing me on the cheek as she put her hand on my hip and squeezed softly.

When I got into my suite, for some reason, I felt very horny. I decided to phone Kevin and offer to have phone sex, which he was usually up for when I was away. Overall, it was preferable to using an escort agency that I tried to avoid as much as possible but generally failed. I undressed noting that my nipples were hard as I thought of my husband and the prospect of telling him in the most graphic terms what he could do to me and how I was going to fuck him. I laid a big towel on the bed and got the baby oil that when travelling I always buy in Boots after going through security. I lay down, fondled my breasts and ran my fingers around my lips and rang Kevin's mobile on mine.

"Fuck it he's not picking up," I said to myself realising that he was probably at work, maybe in a meeting and would guess what I was after.

I flicked around the TV trying to find some good porn that I had learned from doing it in so many hotels, is really a contradiction in terms. There were half a dozen or so 'blue' channels as they were termed. All but one of which were showing very energetic sex with big titted birds being shagged by guys with spectacular cocks with both parties making exaggerated and totally unrealistic moans and groans. The other one was the gay channel. Whilst that was just as unrealistic for the two guys had monster cocks and seemed to fuck for ages. After I watched one guy suck his black friend's mega cock then another take an equally huge lump of flesh up his arse, I couldn't watch the ridiculous goings on and my mind wandered. However, when it changed to two quite beautiful lesbians having sex I got interested and I masturbated. Human beauty whatever the gender can be such a turn on.

Although I have always considered myself to be straight and have not had any serious lesbian experiences, like many modern women I've had some limited girly stuff.

There was some early messing around mainly at uni. and when dirty dancing at clubs in the early and mid-nineties. In reality they were only a few gropes and touching ups, a snog now and then and some mild and furtive fondling of my boobs. It did, though, get more serious and significant with that threesome with Katie and the Thai masseuse in Egypt and as I got on in business, I have been chatted up a few times by bi or lesbian women but haven't taken up their offers. However, I have for as long as I can recall been curious and intrigued about it. Not, I hasten to add, the hairy armpit dykie sort but the more femme and gentile, beautiful sort of women. As I have recently found out and can identify with, that's called being pansexual, I think.

Whilst my 'girly experiences' seemed very significant at the times they happened, they were soon forgotten as my sex life developed with guys and particularly the one who became my husband.

*

I got up late around nine on the Saturday morning and after a leisurely breakfast in the restaurant returned to my room to work on a report. I received an email from my boss who had asked if we could have a conference call around seven in the evening my time with him and the global HR Director who was in Dubai on his way to joining me in Melbourne later in the week. I knew the call would last at least an hour so I called Mia on her mobile and explained the situation.

"Still want to have dinner Jayne?"

"Sure, but I am not sure what time."

"No problem I'll just hang loose and you call me when you're ready. Perhaps be best to eat in the restaurant here."

The conference call went well and they accepted most of my suggestions. Paul the HR Director explained some of the processes we would have to go through but told me he would brief me fully when he arrived Thursday afternoon. We arranged to have dinner together that evening and the call ended at eight thirty. Whilst Paul was by no means a great looker, being a bit geeky and a little overweight and he didn't dress with the style that I like in men I was looking forward to Thursday; any port in a storm I was thinking as I found Mia's number on my mobile.

Hoping I hadn't screwed her evening up too much I called her and we agreed to eat in the casual restaurant by the pool at nine.

"I'm wearing shorts," she considerately told me.

I had a quick shower and slipped into my new, pale grey bra and panties sets and a pair of white, fairly tight, knee-length shorts. I sprayed myself with the duty-free Chanel I bought on the plane, thinking that you never know who might be in the restaurant. I pulled a dark blue, sleeveless linen blouse on leaving the top two buttons undone and slid on a pair of white flip flops.

The restaurant was almost empty and Mia was waiting.

"Hi I got some white wine going if you're interested," she said as I sat opposite her at the table. She was wearing a crisp, white tank top with a plunging neckline, tight beige shorts and brown, slip-on boat shoes.

We had a nice dinner chatting easily about business and football mainly. The restaurant emptied around nine-thirty so we signed our bills, both being on company expenses and went to the bar off the main lobby. It was as good as empty. We sat at the bar and Pat, the Polish barman who we had got to know from the other evening came up.

"Usual ladies?" he asked. "The Chardonnay from just down the road?"

He poured us two large glasses and left the bottle in a cooler in front of us smiling as he said.

"Help yourself guys."

The other people left the bar so there was only Mia, Pat and me there.

"Can we get the football on," I asked Pat?

"What the Premier League?"

"No, the ladies world cup in France."

"Not in here I'm afraid I have to close in ten minutes"

"Oh shit."

"You can get it on your rooms though."

We looked at each other. Mia smiled. "Your place or mine then?"

"Whatever. Can we order some room service?"

"Sure, what do you want I'll get it delivered?"

I looked at Mia. "Want to split a Chardonnay with me?"

Raising her eyebrows and grinning she replied. "Just one?"

"Ok, one each then," I grinned back.

"Look guys that will cost a packet at least three hundred Oz, we have to charge it by the measure."

"Really?"

"Yep, but I could pop down the road to the liquor store and pick a couple for fifty or so and deliver that if you like."

We'd only been in Mia's room a few minutes when Pat brought the booze. Mia offered him a drink but thanking her he declined and left the pair of us alone.

Mia laid on her bed leaning back against the headboard with her long, bare legs stretched out before her and I sat in a chair next to it. After slipping my flip flops off I put my feet on the bed not far from her hip. We settled down to watch the match. It was awful. Neither team seemed that interested in winning and it quickly became a boring midfield battle. By half time one bottle was empty and we were losing interest in the match and chatting about how much better football had been a few years ago.

"What's your husband think of all the travelling you do Jayne?"

"He's ok with it, we sort of lead rather separate lives."

"What like an open marriage?"

"To an extent yes, though we never discuss any extra-curricular stuff and open marriage has never ever been mentioned."

"You get up to much?"

"I have my moments, but not as much as I'd like."

"What about him, Kevin isn't it?" She asked impressing me with her recall of me using my husband's name the other evening. "Does he do much?"

"Well as I say we don't talk about it, but I am sure he does."

"Sure?"

I told her about the perfume and lipstick incidents. She laughed.

"So, he doesn't miss sex then, with you I mean when you're away."

"I don't think so, he probably has a ready source. What about you and your partner?"

"We rarely do it."

"What don't have sex."

"Not much, he went off it a few years ago."

"So, what do you do?"

"Oh, this and that, I have a couple of friends with benefits in HK and I use a couple of brothels when I feel like it."

"Brothels?" I asked feeling surprised as I had never heard a woman say that she'd been to one.

"Yes, there are several in the city."

"For women?"

"Of course, for women."

"So, like male escorts, but you go to them?"

"Exactly, you not been to one? Not just males either."

"What there are women there as well for men I guess?"

"Or for women."

"Oh, I see."

"You sound shocked Jayne, never done anything naughty like that?"

"What used an escort?"

"Yes, male or female?"

"Well, I have had a few male escorts when travelling but never been to a brothel and in fact I have never heard of them for women."

"Ah well love you live and learn," she said turning towards me a little so her hip was closer to my foot as she went on. "Next time you're out this way or on your way home why not stopover and I'll take you to one.

"And what do you do on the road?" I asked.

"Just get what I can, when I can" she said making me jump when her hand brushed my bare foot. She took it away quickly as she got up and walked over to the where the other bottle of wine was in the ice bucket. She opened it, walked back and leaning forward poured wine into my glass. As she did, I saw the front of her top was gaping and I could see most of both of smallish breasts including one of her nipples. Whether it was that or the chat we'd been having I wasn't sure, but I felt a hot flush and a little tremor go through my entire body.

Holding my gaze as she, very slowly it seemed, straightened up and said.

"But I get bored with escorts and I can hardly be bothered with the old woo and seduce scene any more. Too often it's a flash dinner, loads of time wasted and mostly a quick fuck and goodbye."

"Yeah I know that scene only too well," I told her as she stepped over my legs briefly touching them and stood beside the bed next to me. "I can be a bit of slut on the road," I told her smiling

"A slut, never Jayne you're far too sophisticated for that. How do you mean?"

"Well one-night stands. Sometimes one-afternoon ones as well," I giggled the alcohol getting to me.

"Oh, I see what you mean, traveller's friend I call them. Fucking useless game wasn't it?" she said not moving.

"Yes, lousy goalless draw," I replied looking up at her when she didn't move away, but stood there her knee just touching my outer thigh.

"There is another way Jayne," she surprised me by saying as I contemplated moving my leg.

"What football?" I asked suddenly feeling hellishly nervous and trying to defuse the situation a bit by laughing.

"No Jayne I didn't mean that at all," she replied as she rested one of her hands on the buckle of her pleated, leather belt and pressed a little more firmly against my leg.

"No," I gulped realising that she was trying to pull me, or I thought she was, but I couldn't be sure. Just like when the Thai masseuse offered to help my heart started to pound although I wasn't at all sure that I was up to being seduced by a woman if indeed that was her intention. I realised that I could return the pressure, effectively saying go ahead, move my leg as in indication I wasn't interested or do nothing and leave the ball truly in her court.

Sipping my drink, I looked up at her and said as calmly as I could. "What then?" as I did nothing.

A slight smile came onto her face as she probably thought she'd got me, which she may well have done.

"This," she went on undoing her belt, her eyes not leaving mine for a second as she just stood there looking at me.

"I see," I croaked as I saw the belt come undone and her finger go to the button at the top of the zip. She undid it and looked at me as she replied.

"Do you Jayne, do you really understand?"

"Yes, Mia I think I do," I stammered as she slid her zip down a little way.

"And are you comfortable with it?"

"Yes Mia, yes I think I am," I gulped as she pulled the zip further down.

"And have you er done anything like this before?" she asked putting her drink down and looking right into my eyes. Then she did what was probably the most erotic thing I had ever seen. She slipped the thin straps of the tank top off her shoulders and down her arms. She had small but lovely shaped boobs with coral pink nipples that were clearly hard and erect, with no white lines or patches at all

"A little," I replied.

"And you're up for more are you?" she asked, well more stated actually.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Then Jayne, perhaps you should undress too."

'Oh fuck' I thought. 'This really is getting serious. I was so scared, but also so excited. I half wanted to stop, but half wanted to go further. It was hammering round my brain that this really was a true bi, well maybe even lesbian experience and, of course, Katie and that amazing time in the hotel and the massage in Egypt came into my mind. However, this wasn't a drunken threesome with my boss and a friend nor a sordid experience when being massaged, but a genuine pick up and seduction. I was being invited to go with a woman one on one for the first time. I was in a bedroom with her, she was undressing and was asking me to do the same and amazingly I wanted to, but I still had no idea what we would do. Indeed, I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen or how far I was prepared to go. I didn't think I was up to being fucked or fucking her, whatever that is in the sapphic world.

"Well Jayne," Mia said softly holding her hand out to me. I took it and she pulled me up. We were standing close looking at each other. Mia raised her eyebrows and smiled. With very fumbling fingers I started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"Mmmmmm very nice Jayne," she said looking at my breasts in the skimpy, slightly too small bra. I froze when she put her hand out and ran the back of her fingers across the top of my boobs pausing briefly in the deep cleavage. I was shaking with nerves as I undid more of the buttons and pulled the shirt out of my shorts. Looking down I watched fascinated as she ran her fingers down my chest across my stomach and slightly into the waist band of my white shorts. As I peeled the shirt off, she said very quietly.

"Shall I?" as the fingers on her other went to the button at the top of my zip.

Shaking my head, I croaked. "No Mia, I will."

Why I stopped her I have no idea for I had thoroughly enjoyed it when Kevin and I had messed around with him photographing me undressing, in my underwear and naked. I had got a massive buzz from that and it made me realise I wanted to flaunt myself to Mia, I wanted to be naked for her and I wanted her to ogle my body just as both Katie and the Thai masseuse had.

I undid the button and started sliding my zip down.

"Are you up for this then Jayne," she whispered pushing her shorts mid-way down her thighs; she wasn't wearing panties nor was she shaved but had a good thatch of tawny-coloured pubic hair.

I was breathing heavily and my hands were shaking as I pushed my shorts down and let them fall to the floor. I knew that in my tight, white panties my pubic mound was sort of emphasised and that made me wonder if I had dressed to be undressed as some sort of premonition.

"Oh Jayne," Mia sighed looking at it. "You look marvellous."

Smiling I replied. "You don't look so bad yourself," as she pulled the tiny tank top up, over her head and dropped it on the bed. I stared at her near naked body.

Reaching out she ran her fingertips across my cheek and onto my lips which I opened slightly. She slipped them in between them and ran them along the inside of my bottom lip. I felt mesmerised by her near nudity, what she was doing and how she was leading, almost dominating me. That made me groan softly and shudder with excitement; the feeling was amazing. Moving a little closer she whispered.

"Here let me," as she put both of her arms round me and deftly unclasped my bra and slowly removed it.

"Oh yes baby," she muttered staring intently at my tits. "They are gorgeous I am so going to enjoy these," she went on cupping them and lifting them a little before leaning forward and kissing both of my nipples.

Kissing, no more just brushing her lips against mine she slid her hands from my boobs and downwards into the waist band of my panties.

"May I?" she asked not waiting for a reply before starting to push them down. Without really moving she got them to around mid-thigh where they got stuck so I wiggled my legs and they slid to the floor, as she became the second woman to take my knickers off. Hers had got caught on her hips and staring into my eyes she whispered.

"Your turn."

It took me a moment or two to realise what she meant but eventually getting it, I put my fingers inside the waist band and pushed them down so that we were both naked.

"Hold me Jayne," Mia whispered. I loved those magic words and held her in my arms as hers went round me. It was a beautiful feeling, she felt lovely and the combination of the intimacy and affection was awesome. Her hands wandered up and down my back stroking and rubbing it. I followed her lead and soon I was cupping the pert cheeks of her bum as she gently squeezed mine. She took one hand away and reaching up put her arm round my shoulder and moved closer. Our faces were almost touching; I could see some of the short, blonde hairs on her face and could smell her strong perfume although I couldn't work out which brand but it had an expensive aroma. We looked into each other's eyes as she again raised her eyebrows, smiled and mouthed yes, with a clear question mark after it.

'Oh my God,' I thought. "She wants to kiss me.

At first, I was emotionally neutral to the idea to the idea as we had as good as kissed a little earlier and, of course those I exchanged with Katie came into my mind. But when she pushed her hips forward so that our stomachs, pubic mounds and breasts were squashed together and reached around me again and gripped the cheek of my bottom quite firmly pulling me tighter against her, I changed my view. I realised that I wanted to be kissed, I wanted to kiss her, and yes, I wanted us to kiss. And we did. I had never really imagined I would want to kiss another woman as I have wanted to kiss men, but slowly I was realising that sex is just sex the gender of the participants being irrelevant. It was the closeness, the affection and the sheer erotic intimacy that was making this so different to my experiences with guys on one-night stands.

Our mouths were open, our lips were squirming and our tongues were sliding and duelling. My arms involuntarily went round her as hers cuddled me. We pulled our bodies together and ground our breasts and mounds against the other's. Other than that, my stomach was rubbing against a soft, womanly belly, and my boobs were engulfing hers, it was just like kissing a guy.

Mia broke the embrace.

"You ok with this Jayne?"

"Yes Mia, yes I am," I gasped.

We kissed again with this time both of us firstly finding the other's bum cheeks and stroking and squeezing them then sliding our hands between us and finding the other's breasts. We gently fondled each other as we continued kissing. I still had no idea where this was going or what it might lead to or, indeed, where I wanted to go or what I wanted to happen. What I did know though was that I was lapping it up and getting the almightiest buzz from what we were doing.