It was Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie on the bed Jayne," Mia said pushing me towards it. "On your front so I can see that delicious bum."

"What, why?" I stammered.

"Don't worry," she assured me as I lay down. "I'm not going to rape you, just massage you."

Mia knelt beside me on the bed and slightly aggressively pulled my legs open so they were spread wide.

"Mmmmm lovely," she whispered, obviously looking at my pussy and anus as she ran her fingertips over each cheek before she started softly caressing my neck and shoulders, hair and scalp. Just like the Thai girl in Egypt ended up it wasn't really a massage just one continual caress all over my body She slowly worked her way down my back until her hands were on my cheeks initially lightly rubbing, then kneading them and finally pushing them together. It was utter bliss made all the more blissful by not being able to see her.

"You really do have a great bum Jayne," she said running her fingers down my legs and starting to caress and massage me just above my knees. Slowly running her fingertips up my inner thighs until they almost, but not quite touched my pussy she then tantalisingly ran them down again. Using what seemed to be an acquired technique of running them up and down, up and down teasing and exciting me each time going nearer and nearer to where I now wanted them to be. My eyes were closed and my nipples were rock hard as I waited for her next move. Almost forgetting it was a woman's fingers for the sensations were so similar to those I had received from men many times, I gave my mind and body over to the sheer pleasure I was receiving from her.

"Oh god," I grunted when on one upward sweep she didn't stop, but brushed the side of her hand against my lips. Not long enough to be a caress or fondle but sufficiently so to illustrate her desire and intentions; it gave me a sensational feeling. I wanted more and Mia was very aware of that, just as that Thai masseuse had been from my sighs and gasps, the slight writhing of my body and my hands tightly gripping the bedclothes.

"Nice baby?" she asked stroking my pussy lips with one hand and gently scratching that little patch of skin between them and my bum hole with the other.

"It's fucking marvellous," I grunted as she ran a couple of fingers along the crease in my bottom pausing, enquiringly I thought, right on my hole. She pressed and I sighed.

"Ok Jayne."

"Oh yes."

I wondered whether she was going to finger fuck my arse. That wouldn't have been a totally new experience for me as Kevin had done that and more to my bottom quite a few times, but of course it had never happened with a woman. She pressed on my anal hole again and I did nothing to deter her, but at the same time I did nothing to encourage her. She slid her other hand up and under me and she snuggled my mound neatly into her hand. She gripped me and I thrust at it a couple of times rubbing my clit against her.

"Go on Jayne fuck it, fuck my hand," she whispered hoarsely, her mouth nearer to my ear than I realised. I pushed my hips forward and loved the tightness of her hand around me. At the same time, she increased the pressure on my hole with her finger, easing it up me a little way, but by no means going for deep penetration. It felt good though. I thought she might be going to make me cum like this, but suddenly she stopped and turned me over.

"God what a lovely sight," she grinned running her hand up from my mound, across my stomach, up my chest until it was on my tits. She pinched my nipples. "Just lie there Jayne, close your eyes and enjoy it," she said softly.

She ran her fingers over my face, my eyelids, cheeks and lips before sliding them downwards and over chest, tits, stomach, pubic mound, between my legs, in the crack of my bottom and again on my hole. I was in ecstasy, incredibly turned on and ready to cum. Without even thinking I reached out for her. I had to have the extra stimulus of feeling something as well having the sensations she was giving me. As my hand found her gorgeous arse and I rubbed it I suddenly realised that the feelings roaring through me, the need I felt and the desire in my mind and body were exactly the same as they had been the two times I had been massaged by a man. It was a sensational feeling. As they 'massaged' my breasts or finger-fucked me so the urge to hold and rub something became so strong that I had been forced to reach out and fumble at their trousers to feel the outline of their hardnesses before slipping my hand in them to grip their bareness. That had been as satisfying as it was now holding Mia's bottom. As I held and fondled her which, apart from some fumbles with Katie was the first time I had done that to a woman and it made me wonder if there was any real difference between straight and bi sex. I began to think there wasn't and that it was all about the buzz!

My breasts and thighs began to tingle even more as Mia took my masturbation towards a climax. My control over my mind and body had gone. I was a slobbering, whimpering wreck arching my back and raising my bum from the bed with my head rolling from side to side as I rather inconsiderately rubbed, probably too hard between her legs that she had invitingly opened for me. I realised that I was thinking far more of my need and pleasure than hers.

"Oh yes Jayne, yes, yes, yes," she said realising from the state I was in and my overt actions that I was near. I kept pumping her, half hoping that I would make her cum, but being very aware that I was so very, very near I couldn't concentrate enough to slow down to give her the satisfaction she really deserved.

"That's it come on Jayne cum for me, let it all out Jayne," she sighed as my cunt seemed to explode. God knows how much wetness she encouraged from me and where it all went, but I seemed to cum for ages. I had no idea whether she did or not.

"Oh boy, you needed that didn't you?" she asked letting go of my breasts and removing her finger from inside me.

"Jesus Mia that was amazing," I groaned adding. "It wasn't that I needed to cum for I did that twice yesterday it was, well you I suppose."

Smiling she got off the bed. "Stay there let's clean you up," she said walking to the bathroom. "It wasn't really me love, it was simply a woman you needed."

"And did I get one," I said as she came back wearing one of the white towelling dressing gowns thoughtfully provided by the Hyatt and carrying another.

She had brought some tissues and a couple of face towels. She wiped my thighs, stomach and chest with the tissues and then went over them and my mons with a wet, warm towel. She shook some talcum powder onto me and threw me a dressing gown.

"The AC's a bit high isn't."

"Yes."

"Put that on then."

We sat around watching the end of the sports programme, had another drink and chatted away for, I guess an hour or so. She asked me about my bi experiences and I told her the outline of the thing with Katie and the massage in Egypt that had a totally unexpected 'happy ending' for me. I asked about hers and she said she had a couple of regular partners in HK, but mainly looked for new 'adventures' like me.

"I've been messing around for ten years or so I guess so don't worry Jayne, it doesn't mean you are turning gay, just that you have broadened your outlook and repertoire and have other ways of getting your sexual kicks, for that's what it's all about isn't it?" She said standing up and using the remote control to turn the TV onto MTV.

"Yes, I guess it is it's all about the buzz isn't it?"

"Precisely," she said adding." It's all about the buzz." As she turned back towards me I saw with surprise and a surge of excitement that she had undone her robe and that as she walked across the room to where I was sitting on the bed it flared open and I saw everything as she was naked under it. She stood right in front of me her hair covered pussy mound just inches from my face and beaming a broad smile said.

"Ready for the second half?"

Feeling that wonderful tingling in my nipples as they started to harden, I looked up at her and said.

"What do you have in mind?"

By now I certainly, and I guess Mia as well were partly pissed. Not out of our brains or falling over drunk, but of the kind where nothing matters, anything is possible and your inhibitions have pretty much gone. So, as I said that and looked at her realising that of course she hadn't cum yet I reached out and ran my fingers up her slender thighs; it felt lovely. That made me wonder whether she had been saving herself for something else, which in turn made me think what the something else might be and what I would do. Momentarily I contemplated perhaps she would fuck me with a strap on or more likely intense oral sex, possibly both ways? Both were so out of my sexual league that in my inebriated mind I put them into a recess with the view to handling that when and if it became an issue.

"You'll see, lay back," she said shrugging her robe off and letting it drop to the floor so that she was arousingly completely naked.

I lay back on the bed with my knees over the side. She came and stood beside me.

"Close your eyes," she ordered. I did. I felt her fingers on the tie of my robe and I groaned with anticipation and sheer pleasure when she pulled it apart and bared my body. "Oh, good girl," she said softly cupping both of my breasts. "Mmmmmm, lovely, well done," she went on fondling me and pinching my nipples.

I opened my eyes and saw that she was sitting on the edge of the bed right next to my knees with her hand between my legs but caught on the fleshy parts of my upper thighs. She smiled and raised her eyebrows; I got the message and opened my legs. Her hand slid between them and her fingers found my soaked lips.

"Mmmmm, lovely, my lovely," she whispered removing her hand and licking her fingers before replacing it right on my pussy. "Lay back," she went on pushing on my shoulder. I lay flat my opened legs dangling over the side of the bed. Closing my eyes again I reached out and my fingers found her bare buttocks; I stroked her and she grunted her pleasure. Then something touched other than her fingers touched my bare mound and slid downwards to find my clit. It was like an electric shock and it shook my entire body. My booze befuddled mind took a moment or two to recognise what it was.

'Oh, fuck it's her tongue, she's licking me,' I said to myself not sure whether I was pleased or scared or both. As I felt her tongue lick around the pink wetness and slid slightly inside before re-emerging and finding my clit that she gently bit, I quickly became sure and stopped being scared.

"Ok Jayne?"

"Oh yes," I sighed grabbing her head and stroking her hair.

The feel of her tongue on my lips, sliding around them and then going inside me as her fingers slid further between my legs to revisit my anus was sensational. I quickly realised that there was no difference being sucked and licked by a guy to a girl once you got your head in line. I also realised that whilst Kevin was bloody good at giving head, Mia was better. She licked every inch of my lips, all around them and inside, teased the hood away from my clit, licked, sucked and gently bit that and then ran the tip of her tongue from the back of my slit, onto my bumhole and then back again. Her fingers were also never still. They were caressing my stomach, thighs, between my legs, parts of my pussy where her lips weren't and the crease of my bum. The combination of them with her lips, tongue and teeth made it all very intense and so, so intimate. It made me feel as though I was in heaven, and I wanted to give something back.

"Get on the bed Mia," I groaned pulling at her hips and levering myself more onto the bed. We wriggled and crawled our way into the centre of the bed with her slurping at my body. She had her face on my stomach with her legs up past my head. I was on my back, Mia on her side so it wasn't classically sixty-nine but as good as for her hair-covered mound was level with my face. I held it, I stroked it, and I caressed and then slowly rubbed it.

"Oh yes baby," she groaned licking and sucking my cunt and bottom. She was so fucking good at it that right at that moment I could have given up men!

Did I have the pluck? Could I go that far? Was I getting too far into this new bi world I wondered as I moved my face towards her pussy? It was like a magnet or a beacon beckoning me. It became the focus of my attention, my world and my number one desire as I pulled it and put my tongue out and licked its length. It was good; in fact, it was much better than good. The wetness, warmth and smell combined to give me pleasures and thrills the like of which I had never experience and I wanted more, I wanted to go further. I opened my mouth and put my lips round her clit. In the main I simply copied what she did. Licking it and then gently biting it, sucking, kissing and loving it. I so quickly got into making oral love to her that all thoughts of it being bisexual or lesbian went out of my mind. It was simply sex and genders lost their meaning and relevance. And as I was doing that she was doing broadly the same things to me.

"Babe I am getting near," she groaned. "You?"

"Very, I am nearly there."

"Then let's do it," she sighed taking her mouth frustratingly away from my pussy and replacing with what I guessed were three fingers that she shoved deep into me. I did the same and we both pumped away sending thrill after exciting thrill through each other.

"You fucking marvellous little tart," she groaned as her body exploded at the same time as mine.

*

We cleaned up, put the robes on and finished the wine. We were both now nicely pissed and I at least was feeling mellow, but not at all horny. I saw that it was after three and as I always do when overseas I converted that to UK time, five Saturday evening.

"Gonna stay the night Jayne?" Mia asked.

That completely threw me for it hadn't entered my head that we might actually sleep together. I didn't want that. I couldn't envisage lying beside Mia, our feet touching or our hands straying, fingers running over the other's body or us planting little kisses on the other's back as I undoubtedly would have wanted to do if Mia had been a man. I realised that I didn't want the tenderness or the intimacy that I would have relished with a guy. With Mia, with a woman it was all about the buzz, it was the sex not the affection that was the attraction. And that I was realising may well be the key difference between being bi and being a lesbian.

"No, I think I will go to my room."

"I understand."

"Do you Mia."

"Yes, Jayne I do, I have been where you are."

"Let's see tomorrow shall we Mia?"

She grinned. "Yes, Jayne let's see, but remember, tomorrow is another day!"