It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny makes a porn video. The second one goes off script.
11.7k words
4.77
21.2k
45

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers

At exactly 10 am Danny Dickson rang the doorbell. Today was his first day officially working for his grandmother. The drop dead platinum bomb answered the door in a pair of red tight fitting satin pants and a matching top. The pants clung to her shapely slim buttocks like a second skin, perfectly outlining the curves of her ass cheeks. To the youngster's disappointment she was wearing a bra but the huge silicone boobs pushed together still made a mouthwatering sight for the horny youngster.

"Morning sweetie!"

"Morning Grammy."

"You ready for a big day? Your first day on my payroll?"

"Uh...yes I am. Definitely."

"Great. So...we had quite a little session late last night didn't we sweetie?"

"Yes we did."

"I heard that new laptop your mom gave you is quite a deal. I heard that pictures and videos have 5k clarity. Could you see...everything you wanted sweetie?"

"Uhhh...yes."

"Good. And...I know you....nutted like crazy. I could see how high it flew out of your cock. Danny, it was...absolutely beautiful. Did you sleep okay afterwards?"

"Yes I did. Didn't get up till an hour ago."

"Good boy. I wonder if your mom heard us last night."

"Uhhh...mom? I hope not. She didn't say anything this morning."

"Sweetie, no. You actually want her to hear you. From now on when you beat off at night make sure that your mommy can hear everything. That will make her more horny than she is already."

"Ohhh...you think so?"

"Yes. I know so. Sweetie, I'm just trying to get you laid. Also trying to get my daughter laid. Its a shame that she's so sexy...and she's letting it all go to waste."

Diana could see that the youngster's cock was already hard. The conversation about his sexy hard bodied mother had turned his mind into mush.

"I see someone's got a hard on already. You're hard thinking about your mommy aren't you sweetie?"

The platinum porn star and her grandson spent the next couple hours going over all the details of her business. Diana showed the youngster how to put all the income into separate categories. The monthly memberships and yearly memberships each went into separate columns. Webcam shows and private videos went into their own columns as well. Expenses for the cameraman and for her male costars went on the other side of the ledger. After a couple of examples. the teenager was getting the hang of it.

After Diana had made lunch she showed the youngster her bedroom. Danny had seen her bedroom a lot as he had every picture and video his grandmother had ever shot there. The room featured a huge king sized bed in the middle with two huge tripods on either side. There was even a camera mounted on the ceiling with a remote control.

"Sweetie, here's where everything happens. After lunch I'll show you how everything works."

"Grammy, you mean...?"

"Well, I told you after the job you did yesterday, you are now my new cameraman. Unless, you're not interested."

"Uhhh...no Grammy. I'll do it. I'll do anything you want. I just want you to be happy with my camerawork."

"Next week, I'm going to have you give this old room of mine a makeover. Gonna get away from this old boring white. Maybe you start thinking about what color we should paint it."

"Uhhh...okay."

"It's not that big of a deal sweetie. You know when my legs are spread and my little granny pussy is all open and wet, and an 18 year old boy is fucking my brains out, the members aren't looking at the paint on the wall, right?"

Is Danny going to photograph his Grammy when some 18 year old porn star is actually fucking her?

"Sweetie, one last thing I'm going to have you do for me is screen my emails."

"Screen your emails?"

"Yes. I get over 100 emails a day. A lot of them are just junk but a lot of them are from members who write to me. Most of them have suggestions for photo shoots and videos. I want you to help me go through all of them and sort them out for me. That way we'll delete all the junk and put the others into files. It will save me a lot of time. Here, lets go through a few of them so you'll get the idea."

She opens the first email from a porn producer who wants her to star in a series of solo videos.

"Danny, any of those, just delete them."

"Why Grammy? He said he'll pay you top dollar."

"Sweetie, I've learned that porn producers are all liars and con men. That's why I hire my own photographer and make all my own stuff."

"Ohhh...okay. Here's another one from a young guy who wants you to start making videos with young...black guys."

"Sweetie I get a lot of those. A lot of people want me to start doing interracial. But its just not my thing. So just delete all of those."

"Okay Grammy. I'm starting to get the hang of it. Here's one from a guy named Alex."

"Alex? He's one of my best regulars. He sometimes has different ideas but he pays me well, plus he always gives me a huge tip. What does he want?"

"Grammy, he says he wants you to make him a custom video. He wants you to be his...mom."

"Sweetie, that's definitely Alex. That boy definitely has a mommy fixation."

"Grammy, he wants a video where her son...puts his cock between his mommy's...tits and cums all over her face. He says....2000 plus his usual tip."

"Sweetie email him back and tell him it's a deal."

A second later they get a response.

"Grammy it says money sent."

"Sweetie, go down and look at my private account."

Danny clicks on the file and it shows that 2500 dollars has been transferred to his grandmother's private account.

"See sweetie? It's just that easy. So, from now on you are going to handle all of my emails and custom stuff."

The teenager spends the next hour going over all of the porn star's emails. His grandmother is in the kitchen making them sandwiches for lunch. As her grandson sits down across from her the blonde bomb gives the youngster a huge smile.

"Well, what do you think so far?"

"Grammy, I think I have it all down."

Back home Donna was cleaning the bathroom and changing the sheets in her son's bedroom. As she looked at his new computer in the corner of his bedroom she tried to picture what happened last night.

Her cunt started tingling as she pictured her teenage son, sitting in front of the new Apache laptop that she had just given him. Her 18 year old son was in here having video sex with his grandmother! Donna slowly walked over to her son's bed. Yes, she was going to crawl in between the sheets and dildo herself...in his bed. That would be naughty enough, wouldn't it?

Just then the phone rang. It was the employment agency she had hired.

"Hi Donna Dickson? This is Mark Graves from the Northern Employment Agency calling."

Mark Graves was the president of the company. As president, he was in charge of high profile, high paying clients like Donna who were looking for work. She hadn't spoken to him for a couple weeks.

"Yes Mr. Graves."

"Donna, I have some...bad news. It seems lately with the downturn in the economy and the pandemic, no one is hiring. Unless you want an entry level position at a second rate firm."

"So you're saying...?"

"It's very clear you are just too overqualified for the type of work you I can find. I'll keep trying but I wouldn't expect anything soon. Maybe in a few months the employment market will change."

Donna's idea of spending the day in Danny's bed with her dildo had just flew out the door. The 34 year old college educated successful business manager was now just another victim of the pandemic sweeping the world.

With that Donna Dickson had not only lost her job, but had nothing in the pipeline. How is she going to make her monthly mortgage payment, car payment, and everything else? At least Danny was making some money working this summer for his grandmother. But then there's his college. How is she going to pay for his tuition? A thousand thoughts went through her head, none of them good.

As the teenager finished his second glass of lemonade, his grandmother gave the teenager a naughty grin.

"Sweetie, I guess Grammy better get...ready. I got to look....fabulous for him."

"Grammy....?"

"Sweetie, Alex wants his video...today. You know how to set the cameras, right?"

"Not really Grammy. You want me to...?"

"Just keep the cameras where they are to start. We can adjust them as we go on. Idea is to make this video from Alex's point of view."

"Okay. I kinda get it."

"Sweetie. I don't have anyone to...shoot the video with on such short notice. Ummm...I'm afraid to ask you...but..."

"Ask me...?"

"Sweetie, are you willing...to shoot the video with me? We can set the cameras so no one will ever see your face. All we need is your body...and your cock."

"You mean....me? My...body...cock?"

"Sweetie, unless you don't want to. I can just call some young guy and you can film us. But I thought that you and I could...I mean I'm sure we will have a lot of fun doing it. Plus you'd be making the money I'd be paying him. You're making money as my costar plus my photographer."

"Well Grammy if you think so. But I'm not experienced or anything."

"You're going to be perfect. Just be yourself. I'll talk you through it."

"Well if you really want me to, I'll do it."

"I have to tell you one thing. When we make these videos it doesn't always come out perfectly the first time. What you see on the internet is two or three different takes of the same scene. Afterwards you and I edit them. I'll teach you how to do it."

"Really? Two or three takes?"

"Yes. When you cum all over my face, we may have to shoot it two or three times. Only one thing you have to remember, when you cum all over my face, I'm not Grammy. Alex wouldn't like it. I'm...Alex's mommy."

"Okay...mommy."

"That's my boy...Alex. For the next hour you're my...son. And one other thing. The $2000 Alex sent? I don't know where he gets his money but he's always good for a $500 tip. That's $1250 for me and $1250 for you."

As she gets up she looks back at her young grandson.

"Sweetie, Grammy....or today it's going to be mommy, is going to get all dolled up for her boy. Give me a few minutes to get ready."

As the youngster nervously sat on the couch he started thinking about what was going to happen. The shy kid who had never had sex before was going to be in a porn movie! He wondered what his friends would think if they saw him making a role play mother son sex video with his porn star grandmother! He hoped that his own mother never found out. Even though he is 18 and legally a young man, she would kill him! Thank God it was just a private video that only one rich guy would ever see.

Just then the boy's eyes doubled in size as his grandmother walked out to the living room. She was wearing a nightie that was totally see thru. He can see her tits, ass, pussy, everything!

"Sweetie, what do you think? Alex is into purple so I'm wearing this just for him. You think it will make his cock hard?"

"Uhhh...Grammy, you look...great."

"That's what Grammy likes to hear. You think I'm....jack off worthy?"

"Grammy..yes."

"Watching you on webcam I guess I already know the answer to that, especially after what I was watching last night. Anyway, here's how this is going to play out. I'm in the bathtub, maybe playing with myself. You stand at the doorway and just stare at me. I'll ask you what are you doing there, staring at mommy like that. I'll have you dry me off then apply oil all over me. Then I lead you to the bedroom, where you fuck my tits. Does that sound like a plan sweetie?"

"So... Grammy, so what do I do?"

"Let me control everything. I know what pushes Alex's buttons. Just play along. Remember you're just a nervous young boy."

"Uhhhh, that will be easy. Grammy I just don't want to screw this up."

"There's no way you can screw it up. Just play along and by the way this is a POV video so no one will ever see your face."

At least that's one less thing to worry about.

As the sexy blonde ran the bath water she put some bath beads in the water, making a layer of bubbles.

"Sweetie, put one tripod over there and another one next to the doorway. We'll edit everything when it's done."

"Okay."

The 51 year old fuck bomb steps into the bathtub.

"You ready sweetie? You ready to make some porn with your Grammy?"

"Uhhh...sure Grammy."

"Now remember...when the cameras are on, I'm your mommy. Alex really likes to call me his mommy. So I'm mommy and you're Alex my 18 year old son."

"Okay....mommy."

"Now turn in the cameras sweetie."

The boy turns on one camera on the left side of the bathroom then the other at the foot of the big bed. Finally she hits the remote for the camera on the ceiling.

The smoking hot blonde has put her hair up so that it doesn't get wet from the soapy bath water.

"Okay, just stand in the doorway until I pretend to notice you."

She starts singing as she soaps her long legs, her neck, then her big silicone tits. Young Danny Dickson stands in the doorway just staring at his gorgeous blonde grandmother, totally lost in her own world. One hand then another dive under the soapy warm water. Danny can tell she is playing with her pussy. Her eyes closed, she starts masturbating.

"OHHHH Alex!!! God, where are you baby? Mommy is so....horny! God, I want your...big cock!"

The gorgeous platinum beauty starts rubbing herself more intensely as she thrashes around in the warm water. Water is splashing all over, making a mess on the floor as the youngster is treated to a show he'll never forget. Danny was told to just stand in the hallway while his grandmother is getting closer to...

"OHHHHH ALEX!!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN FOR YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!

SHITTTTT YESSSSSSS!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!"

The porn star's long tanned legs fly in the air as she has a huge orgasm. Half of the water that was in the bathtub is now on the floor. Just as she is starting to come down from her orgasm, her beautiful blue eyes open wide. The sexy porn star pretends to be surprised.

"Alex! What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be watching mommy like that!"

"Ohhh...m...m...mommy, I'm sorry. I heard you in the living room and I just couldn't..."

"Alex! You just watched mommy play with herself! You are definitely a naughty boy! What's mommy going to do with you? Come here and let mommy see just how naughty you are."

This was Danny's cue to talk into the bathroom. His grandmother pretends to be angry at her son. Looking at the front of his tight fitting jeans she licks her lips.

"Alex...I'm gonna off your pants right now. I have to see what a bad boy you really are."

As D.D. Dickmee fumbles with his belt the boy pulls down the zipper. Soon four hands are working to get the boy's pants down to his ankles.

"Alex! Look at your damn jockeys! They're all soaked! Let mommy get them off so I can see your cock."

As she gets the boy's soaking briefs off, the bubbles in the bathtub have gone away. Danny can see his grandmother's totally flawless body.

"Alex! Your cock! It's...hard again! I mean...mommy has already sucked you off this morning...then you fucked mommy and you're still hard again! I guess you really do like your mommy, don't you darling?"

"Uuhhh, yes mommy. I do."

"Well let mommy get out of this tub. Look! I've made quite a mess. I guess I just came so hard I just...lost control. You gonna help mommy clean it up darling?"

"I guess so, mommy."

Grabbing the towel, she hands it to her grandson.

"Here Alex. Go ahead and dry off mommy."

The horny teenager can't believe that just a couple days after his high school graduation he's actually making a porn video with his grandmother! The gorgeous blonde tells the totally aroused youngster to kneel down and start on her pretty feet. Working the towel up her long tanned legs she can see the boy's cock is even harder than it was yesterday. The sexy grandmother can see her grandson's cock head, her eyes glued to the 18 year old feast oozing out of the inflamed piss hole. Turning around she looks down at the boy.

"Now sweetie, you better dry mommy's little bottom."

Does she want him to...???

"Come on darling. Mommy doesn't want her little bottom to her all chapped and dry. That's it darling. Now, be careful! If you dry my bottom too good, mommy might just want you to...fff...uuu...kkk. No sweetie...you can't put your cock inside mommy's little bottom."

Looking at her grandson she leads the way, telling him how this video is going to play out. As she gives him directions, she tells him not to worry, any mistakes he makes will be edited out. The sexy blonde porn star turns around, the youngster kneeling less than a foot from her moistening mound. He can see several drops of fluid oozing out.

"Alex, sweetie, you better dry mommy's little pussy. Make sure you dry me off....everywhere."

Diane looks down and makes eye contact with her grandson, giving him a big smile and nodding her head in approval. So far he's doing just great.

"Now darling, you better get up her and dry off my big titties."

Standing up Diane can see the boy's magnificent 18 year old fuck stick, the fluid now oozing from the angry piss hole. From all her experience with teenage boys she knows that her grandson's ready. Diane has had all kinds of teenage boys blow their young nuts way too soon before the end of the video. She's 100 percent sure her grandson is just like all the others.

As the boy takes the towel he starts drying off her magnificent silicone melons.

.

"MMMMM! That's a good boy. Go ahead Alex, you don't have to be so...gentle. Take the towel and dry mommy's nipples...like....THAT!!!"

Danny watches his grandmother's body shake and shudder. Her beautiful eyes meet his as she grabs the boy's hand and leads them out of the bathroom.

"Danny, you're doing great. You're a natural at this. I just might hire you full time."

"What are we doing now Grammy?"

"Sweetie, we're going to my bedroom and you're going to oil my tits then you stick your cock between them and fuck my tits. You up for that?"

Diana shows the fully aroused teenager where to put the two cameras. Grabbing a small handheld camera she hands it to him.

"Grammy, what's this for?"

"Sweetie, as you fuck my tits, hold the camera steady try to get some POV shots."

"Okay."

"Okay, let's start up again. Now, the fun part."

The cameras back on, holding his hand, she leads him into the bedroom. Looking down at the boy's cock, she pretends to be a bit angry.

"Alex, I mean...I already sucked your cock twice this morning, and now...look at

you! What am I going to do with you?"

"Mommy, its just...I mean, your tits. They're just so...big...and hard...and so...perfect."

"So....mommy's little boy is a tit man? If I let you massage my tits, is that going to make you happy?"

"Uhhh...yes mommy. Can I?? PLEASE??"

Grabbing the bottle of oil she crawls into the huge king sized bed. Pulling the boy into bed with her she lays flat on her back.

"Well, Alex, I guess....its okay if you oil mommy's big titties. Anything to make your cock go down. You know it's not healthy for your cock to stay stiff all day like that."

The shaking teenager fumbles with the bottle nervously trying to open it. The platinum fuck bomb gives the shaking boy a huge smile. Suddenly he gets the lid off and a few drops of the slippery liquid lands on her left boob.

"Alex sweetie, come on. You know what to do. Just let it go all over mommy's big boobies."

The youngster squeezes the bottle and soon a steady stream of oil covers her perfectly round implants. The sexy blond squeals with delight as she can tell that her grandson is getting into role playing on camera. This is going to work out even better than she thought it would!

"Good boy Alex Now go ahead and rub it in....yes...like that."

The boys hands, shaking with lust, start rubbing the slippery liquid on every inch of her silicone tits. She takes his hands and guides then over her sensitive nipples. The boy can see that his grandmother's areolas are darkening and her nipples are getting harder with each pass of his hands. As his hands rub her ultra sensitive right boob, the excited blonde squeals with lust.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers