It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay sweetie, but think about it. By the way Danny told me you two were going on a date this Saturday."

"Yes. He just told me he's taking me back to Maxi's. I'm really looking forward to it. It will be wonderful to think of Danny not as my son but as a young man. I'm definitely going to wear that new black dress. I told him I'm going to blow his socks off."

"Can't make me happier sweetie. You deserve some....action. And so does my grandson. Its time he started...getting into his hot mommy's little panties."

"Mom! That ain't going to happen. At least I think not. We're going to just spend some quality time together and see what happens from there."

"I can see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him. You two are so fucking horny for each other. The two of you should be going at it every night. You and Danny should be making a houseful of little kids for Grammy to spoil."

Donna had to change the subject. She decided to ask the question. Even though Danny had told her they haven't, Donna wanted to hear it from her mother.

"Mom, Danny told me he is going to be your new photographer."

"Yes, he's doing a great job so far. He's very professional holding that camera in front of his naked hot Grammy. He's very good at getting the close up shots the members love of my goodies."

"Mom, I have to ask, and I really don't care one way or the other, but are you....fucking him?"

"No sweetie. But to be honest we have played around some. When we took our bikes up to Panther Lake I had him take some sexy pics of me. Then...I blew him."

"I thought that might happen. By the pier?"

"Yep. You know all about that pier."

"So you gave him his first blowjob?"

"Yep. Your darling boy came so much I couldn't swallow it all. He was so hard I had to blow him a second time before we headed home."

"So...that's all?"

"No. The other day we made a video together. He tit fucked me. Came all over my face and hair. He made 1250 dollars and had the time of his life."

Donna is so horny she started rubbing her horny cunt. Her plans for this afternoon have now changed. After she gets off the phone she knows she will have to spend the afternoon in bed with her dildo.

Just then Diana hears the car coming into the driveway.

"Sweetie, Danny's back from the hardware store. I'm going to make lunch then we're spending the afternoon painting the extra bedroom. He's going to be disappointed that he won't see his Grammy's titties and pussy today, but there's always tomorrow."

As she gets off the phone, Donna slowly crawls into her bed. Spreading her long legs she grabs her rubber dildo and points the fake prick right at her gushing cunt.

With one push the big rubber cock is buried all the way to it's fake balls.

"Ohhhh Danny!! Fuck your mommmyyyyy!!!"

Danny was back from the hardware store. He had bought all the brushes, rollers and tape to get started on painting his grandmother's house.

"Sweetie, yes. It looks like its everything we need. I haven't told you why I'm anxious to get this house painted. I just talked to your mom and I've decided to put this old house on the market."

"Grammy? Really? Where are you going to move."

"I was thinking about building a new home up in the hills. They have a new development going in about a 200 miles from here. An old friend reached out and told me all about it."

The teenager is a bit taken back. That means that his sexy blonde grandmother is moving out of town. Does that mean... that he won't be able to see her anymore?

"Grammy, you mean...?"

"No sweetie. First of all, your grandmother has more money than she'll ever need. I'm going to build a really big house a big pool in the back. I was thinking that you and your mom could...."

"Could? What?"

"Well, I was thinking about your mom selling her house. Then you and Donna build a new house next door. You know your Grammy is getting older, and I want to spend as much time with the two of you...unless..."

"Grammy, What does mom think?"

"Well, I haven't come right out and told her what I'm thinking but I think she just might be up for it. Since she lost her job, there's really nothing around here anymore. Just think of all the fun the three of us could have."

Giving her grandson a look that turned his mind into mush...

"Sweetie, don't you worry. If your mom and you didn't go, then the whole things off. I need my sexy daughter and big young grandson close to me. Besides, I definitely need my photographer and new...costar. The two of us haven't even scratched the surface of what I have planned, sweetie."

"Oh? Sounds cool, really cool, Grammy."

"And one more thing, I'm definitely going to be putting a big swimming pool."

"A pool?"

"Yes. How'd you like to spend your afternoons with your mom and Grammy? We'd have a contest to see which one of us can buy the skimpiest little bikini. We'll need our young poolboy to rub oil on our sexy bikini clad bodies. You up for that?"

Danny's teenage cock starts to rise in his shorts. Thankfully he has jacked off twice this morning. Otherwise his grandmother's words would have made him shoot off in his shorts.

"Sweetie, we have some website stuff to get out of the way. Some emails to go over after lunch. Why don't you get started in the kitchen? At least get started on this room."

An hour later, the gorgeous 51 year old blonde comes out and walks into the kitchen. The teenager has scraped and taped all the walls and has started on the trim.

"Looking good sweetie."

"Yes. Grammy, I like the color."

"I know I'll make a shit pot full of money selling this house. And the way the housing market is right now, so will your mother."

"Oh? Sounds like you have a plan Grammy."

"Yes, I have a plan. My sexy daughter and my grandson living right next door."

"I'd love having you next door."

"I do too. I think we better take a break. Tomorrow I'll get on my work clothes and help you. But right now we better get started on all of my fan mail. We can't keep our fans waiting."

"Okay."

"Yes, sweetie, after my last update I have a ton of emails. I definitely need you to help me go through them again like last time. After I feed you?"

"Uh, sure Grammy. Sounds good. But what about...?"

"Sweetie. We'll finish painting the kitchen tomorrow, okay? Maybe then we get started on my bedroom. After we get it all painted, we can....try it out. Maybe you'd be interested in helping your Grammy..."

Shit, the naughty look on his big boobed grandmother's flawless face made the teenager's blood start to boil. Danny's pulse quickened and he could hardly breathe. Does this mean?

The look on his grandmother's face just told him, that she wants them to...TRY out her bedroom. Does that mean what he thinks it does?

"Sorry sweetie, I was going to fry you some chicken wings for lunch, but I forgot to thaw them out. I have this frozen pizza. for you."

"Grammy...pepperoni?"

"Yes. I know how much you like pepperoni. And I'm beginning to find out...other things you like."

After lunch the gorgeous 51 year old blonde and her grandson went into the living room and started going through the emails which have piled up in the last couple days.

"Grammy, I've got at least ten here that loved your pictures from the lake."

"Yes, I have a few like that too. A lot of them can tell I have a new photographer. They notice I seem to be a little more slutty."

"Grammy, here's one from a young millionaire from Europe. He wants to...marry you."

"Sweetie, I get marriage proposals all the time. Just tell him someday I'd love to meet him but right now I'm taken."

"Okay."

Looking at her grandson, licking her lips....

"So a lot of my members think I'm sluttier than usual. Maybe its my new...sexy photographer who is....inspiring me."

"Really Grammy?"

Looking down at his shorts, she smiles.

"MMMMMM!!! Yes. Look at what you have down there. Makes me want to jump your bones. So my newfound sluttiness seems to harden your dick. Maybe we better finish all these emails."

Pornstar D.D. Dickmee has picked up 82 new members in the past couple days, thanks to her new sexy pictures.

"Grammy you want me to answer them back? The 82 new ones?"

The gorgeous blonde porn star reaches over and blows into the boy's ear and whispers...

"Yes, tell them all that I plan to become a total fuck slut for my new young photographer."

It took awhile but the two of them finally near the end of the emails. One more....from Alex.

"Sweetie, the last one's from Alex. He wants us to make another mom and son video for him...says the same financial arrangement as last time."

"Shit! The youngster can't believe his luck. A couple days ago, he got to put his cock between his grandmother's big silicone tits and cum all over her beautiful face. What does he want this time?"

"You up for making another video?"

"Uh...tomorrow?"

"No silly right now. That hard on you're packing around in your jeans is almost talking to me."

"Grammy, what does he want?"

"Here read it."

"Alex wants me to....stick my cock between your ass cheeks..."

"Yes....and...?"

"He says he wants me to shoot a load on your ass."

"Yes. Sorry sweetie, you can't actually put it IN my ass....at least for now. But hey, it will be fun."

The sexy blonde stands up and turns around. She pulls down her shorts showing her grandson her perfectly round ass globes. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, the teenager can see the tiny ring of her butt hole.

"Think you're up for a little fun with your Grammy's ass?"

"Now, I'm gonna change into something a bit more appropriate. Just wait...and try to think about where your beautiful cock is gonna be in a few minutes."

Leaving the room she turns around one last time.

"Sweetie, what your wearing is perfect. Just sit on the couch

and when I get back, we'll go through the scenario. Just like last time."

Several minutes later the sexy grandmother comes back, wearing a pair of tight fitting shorts and tight fitting nylon top. Her huge cans scream to be let out of the sexy blouse, her nipples sticking through the shiny material. D.D. Dickmee has her platinum blonde hair is done in a cute ponytail, taking at least ten years off her age.

"Sweetie, I have the scenario all thought out. And when its done we can take screenshots and post the pics on the website. After all they all want me to be more....slutty."

"Okay Grammy..."

"Okay here's how its gonna go. You are sitting on the couch playing your favorite video game. I get off the phone, where your father tells me he is gone for the day again playing golf with his buddies. Mommy wants to get her daily workout in. Today she wants to work on her glutes. I start working out and do some sexy exercises and you're involved with your video game. Suddenly I pretend to hurt myself. Finally Iask you to put the thing down and help mommy. "

"Uhhhh, okay. I got it so far."

"Then you pull mommy's shorts off and rub oil on my butt. Your cock gets hard...and you end up sticking your cock between my ass cheeks...and shoot all over my ass."

"Grammy...sure I can do it."

"Again, let's move the cameras so that it won't show your face."

"Got it Grammy. How about over there?"

The boy puts a camera behind the couch and another one pointing to the floor in the middle of the room.

"Okay sweetie...here goes. Our second video."

As planned the sexy blonde walks into the living room carrying a bottle of oil and her exercise mat. Danny is sitting on the couch, pretending to be totally involved in a video game. She grabs her phone and makes a call.

"Hon? What time are you gonna be done with golf? Another four hours? You know I was going to...work on my glutes so that maybe tonight...well you know my ass hasn't had any attention for months and I am in the mood for.....

WHAT?? You're going drinking afterwards? You have no idea when you'll be home? Okay then thanks for nothing!!"

The youngster stays with the script, pretending to be totally engrossed in the computer game.

"Baby, if its okay with you, mommy needs to get her workout in. Is it okay if I do it right here? I really don't want to take your attention away from your video game."

"Uh...sure mommy. Don't worry. I'm really close to my record score. I just have to learn to shoot down the red gremlins."

By now the teenager has gotten used to calling his sexy grandmother his mommy. After all they have to stay with the idea that Alex wants.

The gorgeous fuck bomb looks at her "son" and lays the exercise mat in the middle of the room. Her pussy is already oozing with excitement.

"Darling I know you're in the middle of your video game but I'd really like it if maybe you watched mommy and make sure I do these exercises correctly."

"Ohhh okay..mom. I can pause it for a couple of minutes."

Turning on the workout tape the sexy grandmother watches the model on the big screen while Danny has a perfect view of his grandmother's tiny ass cheeks and the backs of her long tanned legs.

The model starts with some jumping jacks as a warm up. Diana's tiny round buttocks jiggle as she jumps with the music. Turning around Danny's cock jumps at the sight of her big silicone boobs shaking as she jumps up and down.

"You know Alex, maybe I better take my top off. The top is squishing mommy's big boobies."

Reaching over her head she takes her top off, her huge delicious globes shaking as she jumps up and down.

"There...that's much better. You don't mind, do you sweetie?"

"Uh...no mommy."

"Alex, you can go back to your video game if you want. "

"Thanks mom. I was just about to get my best score ever until..."

"I know. I'm such a bad mommy for interrupting your video game. How can I make it up to you?"

The cameras still running...

"Sweetie, now put this camera on the floor. I'm going to do some sexy exercises on the floor while you watch me. Then I pretend to hurt myself. That's when my son Alex comes to the rescue."

The sexy grandmother gets on the floor. Her daily workout routine and vegan diet has kept her fifty something body the envy of girls half her age. All Diane Dickson knows is that young boys all over the world are paying her huge bucks and she is having the time of her life doing it. She is able to give 18 year old boy's a hard on. All that hard work has paid off big time. And her darling grandson, who she loves more than anything in the world is sitting there, his cock making a tent in his shorts.

"Okay sweetie, I'm going to start doing some exercises. I'm trying my absolute best to seduce you, but you pretend to still be playing your video game. As my exercises get naughtier, you slowly start to notice me."

The sexy porn star puts the exercise mat on the floor and gets into several yoga positions. Grabbing her knees she gets into the downward dog. Pointing her ass to her grandson she looks at the boy's throbbing cock in his loose fitting shorts. Looking back at her grandson she asks her role play "son."

"Darling....ohhhhhh! This one really makes the top of mommy's legs all nice and firm. What do you think?"

Pretending to still be interested in his video game...

"Come on! Yes! I DID IT!!! Mom!!! I just got my highest score ever! I'm on a roll!"

"That's great darling. Mommy's so proud of her baby boy."

The blonde grandmother turns around, laying on her back.

"You know Alex, mommy's little shorts seem to be getting in the way. But I don't want to lose this position. I hate to interrupt your video game but can you be a dear and get mommy's shorts off?"

"Uhh...I guess so... mom."

The youngster, his hands shaking with lust, puts his video game away and gets on the floor next to his role play mother. Putting his hands inside the waistband, he pulls the tight fitting shorts down her long tanned legs.

"MMMMMM!!! Yes! That's much better! Maybe you better take my panties off too. I can feel the waistband digging into my little girly parts."

Giving her grandson a sexy look she tells him...

"Sweetie, you're doing great! Lets give Alex a good show. "

"Uhhhh sure mom...uhhh mommy."

Pulling down the tiny red panties. she lifts her ass off the floor. As the horny teenager gets them halfway down her legs the youngster is given a perfect view of her dripping wet fuck hole. Spreading her legs the tiny elastic string is pulled apart, finally giving way.

"Oops! Sweetie!!! We just tore mommy's little panties. That's okay Alex. I never really liked them anyway."

Looking up at her grandson she can see the beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. Seeing his breathing start to labor she knows the effect her naked body is having on the 18 year old boy.

"Alex, sweetie, thank you for always being there to help mommy with her workouts. Your father never has time for me anymore."

"Always glad to help mom."

"Now sweetie, mommy has a couple new exercises she has just learned. You better get in here close, no...a little closer, between mommy's legs."

The teenagers face is about foot from the gorgeous blonde's open fuck tunnel.

"Now darling, put your hands on the sides of mommy's legs and just gently...pull mommy's little...pussy apart."

"Are you sure about this, mom?"

"Sweetie, yes. This exercise is supposed to tighten mommy's little pussy so that it will squeeze your cock when you put it in me."

The boy's hands shaking with lust, he pulls his grandmother's lips apart. He can see all the way to the bottom of her dripping wet pink tunnel.

"Good boy. Now Alex, mommy's going to....thrust her hips up and down..."

Diana knows that her customer Alex will love this video. She knows she and her grandson have him hooked. Yes, she will up the price when they make him a fuck video. He will be paying them huge bucks when they finally fuck on camera for him.

Thrusting her hips off the mat she looks up at her grandson.

"Yes....1....2...3. Yes. Sweetie, can you see how mommy's pussy is starting to contract? It's tightening up for you."

Danny Dickson can see that his grandmother is totally getting into this. Her head turning from side to side, he remembers he has seen her like this more than once. Yes, she gets like this when she gets fucked by one of her young porn stars.

Thrusting her hips off the mat...faster...faster...she looks at the boy.

"Am....I doing okay mommy?"

"YESSSS!!! ALEX!!!! YESSSSS!!! OHHHHHH SHIT!!!! MOMMY'S CUMMMMINNNNNNN!!! YESSSS!!! OHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

The teenager is beside himself. His cock is begging to be let out of his shorts. Is...THIS the time he finally gets to....fuck his grandmother? He thinks about asking her if he can....

"Grammy...?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Grammy did you just...?"

"Cum?"

"Uhhhh?"

"Danny, a lady's never gonna tell if she orgasmed or not. But....come here..."

Grabbing the boy's head she blows into his ear. She whispers.

"Sweetie...your Grammy came....like crazy. And I was fantasizing about....YOUR COCK."

Giving the boy a huge smile the sexy blonde tells her grandson its time to continue making the video.

"Okay, now I'm going to turn over on my tummy. Kinda the same scenario but I pretend to hurt myself. Then I'm going to ask you to give me a massage. You massage my ass...then I ask you to get your shorts off and get on top of me."

"Grammy....do...I put it in...?"

"No sweetie. But guarantee you'll love what I have planned."

Sensing the boy's disappointment, she licks her lips.

"Don't you worry sweetie....someday you'll get you that gorgeous cock into me...maybe sooner than you think. But for now let's finish the video."

Getting on her tummy, the cameras keep rolling.

"Okay...now....Alex....get behind mommy while she works her glute muscles."

The 18 year old boy gets behind the sexy blonde as she pulls herself onto all fours.