It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Alex...now watch mommy's ass closely. Go ahead and feel mommy's ass.

You should feel my glute muscles tighten up."

Suddenly...

"OOOOHHH!! SHIT!! MOMMY JUST...!!! JEESUS...IT HURTS!"

"What happened mommy?"

"Sweetie, mommy just pulled her glute muscle."

"Does that mean I can go back to my video game?"

"No sweetie. I've hurt my glute muscle before. The only way I can make it better is to have you...massage it. Alex, get the lotion and give mommy's ass muscles a good massage. Will you do that for your old mom?"

Grabbing the bottle of lotion he puts a glob on each cheek and starts rubbing his grandmother's tiny ass. He knows that there's no where else he'd rather be...his oily hands massaging his sexy blonde grandmother's tight little ass. And besides he's going to be making a lot of money making these videos with his grandmother.

The boy's pulse quickens as the tiny starfish opens just a bit.

"Now Alex....feel my ass muscles...contract?"

"Uhhhh yes mom. I can feel your butt muscles...contract. Now it seems to start to loosen up like you want."

"Good. Can you see my little asshole start to open up?"

"Uhhh yes mom. I can see it opening up."

"Good boy....now go ahead and slowly put your finger in mommy's ass."

Did he hear...?

"Go ahead....Alex, you know how much you like to put it in there"

"Uhhh okay mom..."

Putting his finger at the entrance of her tight mature butt tunnel, the sweating boy slowly puts the tip of his finger inside. His blonde grandmother lets out a sigh of pleasure.

"OOOOOOHHHH YESSSS! ALEXXXX!!!! GOOD BOY!!!"

"Mom? Am I doing it right?"

"OHHHH YES ALEX!!!"

"Now....Mommy's going to squeeze her ass muscles. The video says I have to do 25 reps...1,2,3,4...."

The teenager can feel his grandmother's tight ass muscles squeeze his finger. The platinum fuck bomb seems to get into a trance as she continues her count. As she hits twenty, she orgasms for the second time...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH ALEXXXXXX!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The youngster can see the rubber floor mat is soaked with her creamy fuck juice. Yes...his grandmother didn't fake it. She must have cum again!

"Alex...there's one more exercise mommy has to do. This one I need you to.."

"To what mom?"

"Alex, take off your shorts..."

"Uhhh...okay mom."

Still on her tummy she looks back.

"Darling get on top of.me...and put your cock between my ass cheeks...I'm going to get so turned on I'm going to beg you to fuck my ass. But as you start to enter me you cum too soon."

"Okay Grammy."

On her tummy she looks back at her role play "son."

"Alex, get up here....on top of mommy. Yes....put your big beautiful cock between mommy's little ass cheeks..."

His cock dripping precum and ready to burst he knows he can't last too much longer. He had heard somewhere that thinking about something else sometimes can help. Trying to think about last nights TV show he crawls up and suddenly his cock is trapped between his grandmother's rock hard ass globes.

"Alex, YES!!! Good boy....now....go ahead baby....let me squeeze my my ass muscles together...can you feel it darling?"

"Uhhh, yes mom."

"Feel good baby?"

"Feels great mom. Are you feeling better?"

"SHIT YES! Go ahead baby....give mommy's ass a workout....OHHHH YESSSS!!! That's my baby boy!!!"

The teenagers cock is literally squeezed between her oily tanned ass globes....he thrusts his cock back and forth....the oily friction just too much for the teenager.

"Faster Alex....faster!!! OHHHHH YESSSS!"

"Ohhhh mommmmmm!"

"Alex....go ahead baby!!! Please...put it in my assss!!! HURRY!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!"

For the first time since he started doing this with his grandmother he wishes he could somehow change the script but he knows he better not screw this up. Forgetting last night's movie, he looks at his grandmother's perfectly round tanned cheeks, the tiny brown starfish opening on cue.

"Mom??? You want it...? In your ass...?"

"YES DAMMIT!!!! PLEASE!!!! FUCK MOMMY'S ASSSSSS!!!!"

The boy follows the script perfectly, pulling his cock from his grandmother's ass cheeks and putting his cock at the entrance of her asshole. She reaches back somehow wishing they could go off script but...

"YESSSSS! IN MY ASSSSS!!!!"

The youngster pushes his cock....the flaming red cock head pushing its way inside his grandmothers butt....suddenly....

"OHHHHH MOMMMMMMMM!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTT MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"

"OHHHH BABY!!!! ALEX!!! YOU CAME TOO FAST!!!!"

"OHHHH Sorry mom! I screwed it all up! Your ass...just looked so good...and you squeezed my finger and..."

"I know baby. I'm sorry mommy's ass was just too much for your young cock."

"Danny, grab the camera. Get a closeup of your cum...oozing out."

Even though just the tip of his cock had been inside his grandmothers ass, the teenager's fuck butter was oozing out of her ass tunnel. Still on her tummy she looks at her role play son Alex.

"Darling...promise you...next time I do my exercises and your daddy goes out golfing, you're getting mommy's ass."

The video done, Diana stands up and kisses her grandson on the lips. Holding the boy tight she gives the youngster a smile.

"Danny darling! You are such a....star! I think you and I are going to become huge internet sensations. I hope you liked it as much as I did."

"Grammy...yes....I am having a blast doing this."

"Danny, you're going to have older women all over the world falling in love with you. Yes and sweetie, you and I are going to make a boatload of money too."

Holding her grandson against her naked body the sexy porn star can feel the boy's hardness.

"Danny...? Are you hard again....for your Grammy?"

"Uhhhh yes...I'mmmm sorry. Can't help it."

"Sweetie don't ever be sorry for getting hard for me."

Getting down on her knees...

"You know, I can't let you go home like this. Let Grammy take care of her darling boy."

The teenager's cock now in her mouth, she massages his swollen balls.

"Danny grab my head...and fuck Grammy's mouth..."