It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 05

Story Info
A sudden storm brings Danny and his mom together.
16.4k words
4.82
23.2k
46

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers

Donna Dickson had another sleepless night. She couldn't get the mental image out of her mind. Her sexy blonde mother would be flat on her back with her long tanned legs spread wide. Yes, she's probably wearing a pair of her favorite fuck me stilettos. She always noticed that Danny couldn't take his eyes off them whenever she wore them. Yes, Her legs high in the air, Danny, her darling son would be on top of his naked grandmother, driving his young cock in and out while she cried in ecstasy.

In her mind she could hear the two people she loved more than anyone in the world. Yes, her son and her mother would be lost in the rhythm of their lovemaking. She could her the screams of pleasure from her sexy mother as Danny drove his cock home into his grandmother.

Donna had told both of them that she was more than okay with it, but suddenly had second thoughts. Even though she has discussed it with her mother, she didn't think that it would actually happen. Yes, her own son, shooting his virgin seed deep in her belly. Yes, it was wrong. Her darling son should be shooting his virgin seed deep in her belly, not his grandmother. But Donna knew she did have that chance last week, and she totally fucked it up. A million thoughts went through her head.

Were her son and his grandmother going to become permanent lovers? Were they going to leave her out in the cold, spending her nights all alone with her dildo?

Thank God for Federal Express. The next morning the doorbell rang. They had delivered two books from Dr Hughes just like she had promised. The 34 year old blonde put on a pot of coffee and opened the package. There was a note from Dr Hughes.

"Hope these books will get you over the edge! Please say hi to your mom. Read these books carefully. Start with my book than maybe between chapters start reading some of the true stories of other mothers I have counseled. I will check back next week and check on your progress. Thanks Stella."

Donna opened the first book, titled "The Complete Guide to Mother Son Incest." As she started reading she found she couldn't put it down.

In chapter one Donna found out that mother son incest was very common among ancient Greek and Egyptian civilizations. Everyone knows the story of Oedipus who killed his father and married his mother. Donna found out that mother son incest was way more common than anyone ever realized.

The bonding of a mother and son is the strongest in nature. The son at one time came out of the mother's womb and it was only natural that when the time is right that he return to the womb that he came from. Reading the introductory chapters. Donna found herself getting aroused. She suddenly started thinking of her darling son, the boy who was her whole life, as a sexual object.

Donna put the book down and started in on a couple of Dr Hughes true case files. Dr Hughes had hired a ghost writer, a friend of hers who called herself Jo Maddox, to write the case files. Reading the first story about her neighbor named Brenda Moore, and her son Randy. Donna couldn't put it down. The story was about a striking blonde bodybuilder whose son was doing very poorly in school. The mother, Brenda, promised her son that he improved his grades she would reward him with a glimpse of her tits, pussy and ass. Donna found the constant teasing in the story unbearable to read. She became so turned on the had to take a break, furiously rubbing her clit. When Randy finally fucked his gorgeous blonde mother Donna had to dildo herself to a series of mind blowing orgasms.

Dr Hughes stated that in fact there are resorts, primarily in the Caribbean, who cater exclusively to mother and sons. JoMaddox had written a very hot story about a client of Dr Hughes named Monica who had taken her son for a two week vacation to an exclusive island resort called The Playground. Monica and her son were trained in pleasuring each other under the watchful eye of a lovely older resort owner.

In the story called Motherfuckers Club, Donna couldn't believe that there were actually mother son clubs in some high schools. Dr Hughes had helped form a club in her son's high school. and some of her friends were actually members. Dr Hughes and her own son were members. To become a member a mother and son had to have full blown sexual intercourse in front of the other members. The mothers proudly wore a gold chain with the initials "MF." This told everyone that that mother was a member of the Motherfuckers Club.

A few hours later, Donna looked at the clock. Danny would be home in over an hour. Donna quickly read the next chapter of Dr Hughes' book, suggesting that she even leave the book on her bed, along with her dildo, making sure that her son knew she was reading the chapter titled "Getting Started Seducing Your Son."

She read the chapter quickly, realizing she had already accomplished most everything in that chapter. When Danny came in the door, Donna would greet him in a sexy robe and heels. Just having come out of her bath, dinner would be ready. Yes, she will start coming onto him a little more than usual. Dr Hughes had suggested that Donna would find an excuse so that Danny could see the book on her bed, next to her dildo. She will have to come up with an excuse for Danny to go into her bedroom.

An hour later, Danny bounded in the living room. Donna was there to greet her teenage son.

"Hi Darling!"

"Uh Hi mom."

The teenager noticed there was definitely something going on with his mother. She was wearing a sexy light blue silk robe and...heels. Her short hair was wet, like she had just gotten out of the shower. She looked and smelled fantastic.

"Mom, did you just...?"

"Yes darling. I just had a long day and thought I'd get all cleaned up before you got home. I hope you...like."

She gave her son a look he'll never forget. Even though he had spent last night and most of this morning fucking his sexy grandmother, the boy's cock jumped at the sight and scent of his gorgeous blonde mother.

"Danny, I made you baked salmon and vegetables, that okay?"

"Sure mom, sounds great."

"Glad that's okay. I thought...after sending last night with your Grammy, you'd need some good...protein."

That comment did not go unnoticed by the still shy teenager. His mother obviously knew what happened and seemed just fine with it.

"Come here and give me a kiss."

The boy and his mother share a kiss, then another, longer one. Donna pressed her sexy slim bod against her, feeling her son's length.

"MMMMM! You know I really, really missed you last night. Maybe, you'll let me get my hands on you again."

Donna playfully runs her hand along the front of his jeans, feeling the length of her son.

"Someone down there in your pants must think that his mother is hot."

As they sit down for dinner, Donna pours him a glass of white.

"Darling, I promised not to get bombed like the other night. And I know we agreed that we'd take turns deciding where we are going. But I want you to decide this week anyway, okay? So where are we doing on our next date?"

"Mom, you know next Saturday is your birthday. I won't tell you right now because Grammy has a present for you. I thought when you got your present, we could..."

"Danny darling, I already know. I know she's getting me a motorbike for my birthday."

"Mom, I thought that you and I could go ride the trails..."

"Up Panther Mountain?"

"Yes. I thought that would be cool. "

"Pack a lunch and just hang out by the lake?"

"That sound okay mom?"

"God yes? Are you going to take me to that old abandoned pier?"

"Mom?"

"Danny, let's just say if you play your cards right we will definitely have to spend some quality time at the pier..."

"Mom, you mean...??"

"Danny, one thing you didn't know about your mother. When I was in high school, I was what they called in those days a pretty loose girl. Did a lot of things I shouldn't have but one thing I could do..."

Getting out of her chair, she goes behind her son who is still finishing his dinner.

"You know darling on our date it was totally wrong of me to lead you along like that. Like I said I'm really trying to work through my...issues. I'm just glad you're going to give me another chance."

"Mom, I loved going out with you last weekend. I can't wait until..."

"Darling, can you go into my bedroom and get my reading glasses? I got something in the mail and I want to show you."

"Sure mom."

"You know in high school I loved taking boy's cocks down my throat. I was voted the football team's number one cocksucker. Haven't done anything like that in years but if you play your cards right I just may show you how I love suck and swallow every drop of it."

"Mom....Jeezussss."

"That is after you lick my clit like last week...you know up there, no one around, I can scream like crazy and no one will ever hear me."

Rubbing his cock through his jeans, she can feel her son start to tense up.

"Darling, it looks like you need some...relief. Maybe mommy better..."

Grabbing his belly she loosens the buckle. Pulling his jeans down, Danny lifts his hips off the chair until his jeans are halfway down his leg. The teenager's throbbing dick jumps straight up, the oozing red pisshole aimed right at her face.

"Danny, I can't get over how absolutely beautiful it is."

Saying nothing the boy and his mother make eye contact. Grabbing his cock she slowly rubs her hand up and down the shaft. Licking her lips, she smiles at her son. The look on his face tells Donna to rub his cock faster...until...

"MOM!!!"

The boy's semen shot up in the air, landing on her hand and wrist. Soon her hand was covered in teenage cream. Several ropes missed her hand, landing on his jockeys.

"Yes...darling, YES!!! You came so good for your mommy!! MMMMMMM!!! My darling boy....maybe you better go and shower and put your clothes in the hamper."

Giving him a wicked grin, she licks his cock batter off her wrist. Putting a sperm covered finger in her mouth, then another, then a third, she sucks her fingers clean.

I think next time I'll just skip this step. Yes, just take your cock down my throat and swallow every drop of your beautiful...jizz."

"Uhhh...really mom?"

"Darling, can you do me one favor?"

"Sure mom. What...??"

"Can you give me your jockey shorts?"

"Uhhh sure mom."

"Darling...when we go to bed tonight just try to imagine your mom in the next room, your wet jockeys pressed against her face...dildo buried inside her...screaming your name. I can't wait till later.."

"Oh, by the way before you jump in the shower, can you bring me my reading glasses? I think I left them on my nightstand. I have to go through the mail."

"Sure mom."

The teenager, his pants back on, runs up the stairs and sees her glasses by her nightstand. He sees her...yes...dildo. Also, he sees the book halfway open on the nightstand. Taking a glance at the title, "The Complete Guide to Mother Son Incest," he quickly flips the pages. Shit! Danny realizes that his sexy mom is reading a book about...incest!

"Uhhh...here are your glasses mom."

"Thanks darling. Maybe while you shower I'll clean the kitchen. Maybe you want to meet me downstairs afterwards."

"Sure mom."

The teenager jumps in the shower while Donna cleans the dishes. After putting them in the dishwasher, she makes a quick trip to her bathroom to freshen up. Fixing her make up and reapplying her lipstick she debated whether to keep her panties on or not. Wiping off all the juices that were oozing from her horny fuck hole, she put a touch of vanilla extract along the edges of her swollen meaty lips.

Yes, tonight she had decided she can't wait until Saturday. Tonight she will let Danny pleasure her like he did the other night. And yes, she will get so turned on that she will not wait until their date to give him his first blowjob. She will show her darling boy that she can definitely take his cock down her throat.

After spending the day in bed reading the book from Dr Hughes and what had just happened, Donna was ready, ready to up her game. After spending last night with his beautiful teenage cock buried in his sexy blonde grandmother, her boy was no longer a virgin. It was time that Danny got more than a measly hand job from his own mother. Why wait?

One last look in the mirror and she was ready. She went to her panty drawer and picked out a pair of red thongs that will knock his socks off! The tiny silk crotch perfectly framed her swollen meaty lips which were already getting soaked from the constant flow of her pudding. Danny will pull them down her long t-slim legs, unwrapping his present like a little boy on Christmas morning . Or if he wants, she will beg him to just hurry and rip them off.

Suddenly Donna became very nervous. Her whole body started shaking with anticipation. Its time. Having just come from his shower her darling son would be down there on the couch waiting for her. Go get him.

One step down the stairs, then another. Donna wanted to remember this as long as she lived. Don't rush it. As she got to the bottom stair Donna tried to compose herself, but she couldn't. Her heart beat faster as tiny beads of sweat poured from her body. There was no turning back now. The slow clip clop of her stilettos would announce to her son that his mother had finally turned the corner. Having long ago given him her soul, she was now ready to give him her body. They would become lovers in every sense and live happily ever after.

As she turned the corner, Danny was there sitting on the couch. But....what?

Her son, clad in a pair of jockeys, was asleep! Did she give her son too much wine at dinner? Or was he just so exhausted from spending last night in the arms of his grandmother, fucking her senseless, that his 18 year old body had finally hit the wall? She slowly walked over to see if he was totally gone for the night.

"Danny darling? Are you....awake?"

Her heart sank as there was no answer.

The 34 year old blonde mom, horny, ready to be mated like a bitch in heat, and now depressed, sat on the couch next to her son. The movement of the couch caused the teenager to stir. One eye opened. Donna could see that her son was out for the count.

"Um...m...m......mom?"

"Hi darling. It looks like you had too much to drink."

"Sorry mom. It just hit me all of a sudden. I don't feel so good."

"That's okay darling. Maybe I better help you to bed. You can sleep it off."

"Uhhh, okay."

The teenager tried to stand up but wobbled just a bit. Donna, dressed in her stilettos, sexy robe and her red panties. grabbed the boy's shoulders and made sure he didn't fall over. Half asleep, the teenager tried his best to stay awake but the combination of no sleep last night and two glasses of wine won the battle.

"Darling, let me...help."

The teenager slowly made his way up the stairs as his mother held on to him. Once inside his bedroom, the boy collapsed onto the top of his bed. Donna knew that nothing more would happen tonight.

"Night darling."

"Night mom."

As she made her way into the hallway, the boy stole a glance at his mother. Even in this state the teenager still could tell she looked absolutely incredible.

"Sorry mom. I mean...you look really hot. Goodnight..."

Donna knew there was no way the boy would wake up until tomorrow morning. There was nothing to do except to crawl into bed and continue reading what was now her favorite book. Turning the light on the nightstand she propped up her pillow. Donna noticed that the book and her dildo were in a different place than they were this afternoon. Yes, he had seen what she was reading. And he saw her dildo, the dried remains of her afternoon's activities. He now knew what she does every day when Danny is at his grandmother's house. She started reading a story called the Zoomatic 4k, about a woman in her late 30s who gave her son the latest 4k camera for his birthday. He ended up taking pictures of his mother. Each series of pictures became hotter until...

Donna could stand it no longer. The wetness now oozing down the inside of her leg she had to get off, Danny or no Danny. Licking the dried cream off her dildo she could stand it no longer. Quickly Donna plunged the rubber fuck stick inside. Working it in...and out....she realized she needed something more.

Quickly getting up and sneaking into her bathroom she found the still damp briefs. Holding then to her face she inhaled the sweet aroma of her teenage son. Just an hour ago these cotton jockey shorts held her sons beautiful, wonderful....cock. Quickly getting back on the bed she had everything she needed. Without her son she at least had something that would get her off...again and again.

Getting her rubber lover back inside where it belonged, she drove the fake phallus inside, the rubber balls hitting her ass. In and out it plunged, then...harder, as far as she could, hitting home.

"OHHHHH DANNY!!!! DANNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!! HARDDDDD!!!!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!"

In the other room Danny woke up. Realizing he didn't pee before going to bed he made his way to the toilet. As he relieved himself he could hear what was going on in his mother's bedroom.

"FUCK MOMMYYYYY!!! FUCK MEEEEE YESSSSS!!!"

This was too good to pass up. He decided to see what was going on. His mother had accidentally left her bedroom door open. Standing in the hallway the 18 year old saw his mother. The scene would be burned into his memory for as along as he lives.

Donna Dickson, 34 year old smoking hot hard body was on her hands and knees. Reaching behind, she plunged her dildo in and out. And, it looked like....??

Were those his...briefs? Donna has them pressed up tight against her face. She was...licking the front, the wet spot where his cock was just a few minutes ago. He had seen his mother naked, had even licked her clit, and had even fucked his grandmother but nothing was exciting as this! Even in his state his cock jumped to attention.

Each time the rubber cock hit home her hard body shook. Sweat now poured from every pore on her body, the shiny beads of perspiration shining in the dim light. Her face buried in his soaked shorts, the dildo did its magic. Finally the sexy mother let loose.

"DANNNYYYYY!!! CUM DARLINGGGGG!!! IN MEEEEEE!!!!"

She screamed as she let go, her high pitched wail of pleasure filling the room.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! IIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Danny stood there not daring to take his eyes off his mother for a split second. He would have given everything he had to have his phone so he could record what he was seeing.

In a second, her spent body collapsed. Face down, the dildo still lewdly sticking out of her cunt, she continued licking his damp shorts, getting the last taste of his sweat and dried teenage essence.

Donna slowly regained her senses and looked around. Danny and his mother made eye contact for a split second.

Shit! Did she...see me??...he thought to himself as he raced back to his room.

Donna, her radar telling her that....yes...Danny had been standing there watching her, and had seen...how much? Did he see...everything? Was Danny...upset? Did she just...blow everything? Then she remembered that scenario was one of the steps in the book she was reading. An earlier chapter had mentioned that the son was to see...no, to watch his mother...in her bed...as she screamed his name.

Donna wondered what should she do. Should she go into his bedroom so they could talk about what he had just obviously witnessed? Or should she just leave everything alone and see how it plays out? Deciding on the latter, Donna struggled, but an hour later finally drifted off.

In his bedroom Danny's prick was hard. Shit, she was....hot for his cock! Last night he had fucked his grandmother, the platinum blonde sex bomb, the woman whose pictures and videos had drained thousand of teenage balls every night. And now...his mother...has she made the decision? Was she going to let him...fuck her?

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers