It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi mom!"

"Hi darling. Your hair is still wet. You look so nice and clean. I'm glad you and Grammy got of your painting clothes. It must have taken you two a lot longer to finish it than you thought."

"Uh yes mom. We had to scrape around the edges of the mirrors and stuff."

Diana Dickson was realizing that her grandson was becoming a man in every sense of the word, not just sexually. He could learn to improvise and bullshit his way out of things in a split second.

"Sweetie, I'm making chicken ala king, vegan style. I know it's one of your favorites."

"Smells great mom."

"Well, it won't be done for at least 45 minutes. Danny, why don't you go and get your mother's birthday present?"

"Sure Grammy."

As the boy left the room mother and daughter made small talk. Donna wanted more than anything to hear the details of the night that she and her grandson had just spent. But she thought it was best to just let it go. In a minute Danny rang the front doorbell. In walked the teenager with a brand new baby blue motorbike.

"Mom! Really? You got this for me?"

"Donna you already knew all along what I was giving you, so try just a little bit better to act surprised."

"Mom, it's beautiful."

"It's just like mine, except the pink paint job."

"Mom I love it. Now I can go riding with you two."

Donna and her mother share a long hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So Danny, you taking your mom for a nice long ride on her birthday?"

"Sure am Grammy. I thought that mom and I would go up to Panther Lake and have a nice long picnic. But were not going up the dirt trail, at least till mom gets a little more comfortable with it."

"You know mom, besides my birthday tomorrow, tomorrow will be our second mother son date."

"Sounds like you two have everything planned out. Danny, I hope you take your mom to the old pier."

"Mom!"

The bottle of wine open, Danny pours a second glass for his mother and grandmother.

"Danny, you better get yourself a glass of lemonade. Last night we had a bit too much and he fell asleep on the couch."

"Okay here's to becoming thirty five. You're in your prime sweetie. Don't waste another second."

"Oh I plan to start...living a little, mom."

Donna's radar was telling her that something was different with her son. He could tell the way her son and her mother looked at each other. He could sense her mother's arousal every time she looked at her grandson. Yes, they were definitely fucking every chance they had.

At dinner, they talked about college.

"Danny have you narrowed it down, where you want to go?"

"Grammy I was thinking I might take what they call a gap year. That way I could continue to work for you and...maybe...get some real life experience."

"Donna, I want to get something out. You know I'm thinking about putting this house up for sale. Well, I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a piece of property up near Flagstaff. It's absolutely breathtaking. That's why I want you and Danny to see it."

"Mom, are you sure? You'd be at least 2 hours away. Danny and I would hardly ever see you."

The teenager's heart sank. His gorgeous platinum haired grandmother wants to move all the way up there? It snows all winter!

"No, there's no way I'm ever going to move away and be apart from my daughter and my darling grandson. I was thinking we sell both our houses. With the housing market the way it is they'd sell in a day for triple what we paid for them. We'll build two houses right next door to each other with a huge backyard swimming pool. That way we could spend every day out at the pool together."

"But mom, it snows there almost all winter."

"Yes. We would all experience the seasons for the first time in our lives. Danny what do you think? Would you like to be snowed in with your mom and grandmother...all winter?"

The boy's cock, after spending all afternoon inside his grandmothers cunt, jumped at the thought.

"You know mom, it actually doesn't sound half bad, unless Danny has reservations."

"Uh no mom, that would be cool. Living here I've never even seen snow before."

"Well, maybe the three of us get on our bikes next week and spend the day looking at this property. Its a major new development and the owner is an old friend of mine. She is holding a double lot in the corner."

"Okay it's settled. We'll go up there and at least look at it before we make any decisions."

Mother and daughter ended up finishing the bottle of white zin.

"Mom, can I Ieave my car in your driveway? Danny and I will get home on our bikes."

"Sure sweetie. Hey you two have a wonderful time tomorrow."

"Bye Grammy."

"Bye sweetie."

The next morning Donna opened one eye and looked at the clock. It was almost 8. She had just a bit too much wine but she felt fine this morning. In bounded Danny with a tray and a huge smile.

"Happy birthday mom!"

"What's this?"

"Mom, I made us breakfast. I thought our second date would start with breakfast in bed."

The big tray contained two plates of eggs and English muffins, coffee and a rose.

"Danny, is this...for me?"

"Mom it's for you."

"And...a card?"

"Yes mom. Your birthday card."

Giving the boy a huge smile she read the card.

"Mom, happy birthday to the person I love more than anything in the world. I hope we have a wonderful day together."

"And...this little box? is that?"

"Mom it's your birthday present. But you're not opening it until we get to the lake, okay?"

Donna knew the box was some sort of jewelry. It was becoming clear to her that her son had quite a romantic side.

"Mom, can I get in bed next to you...so we can eat together?"

"Sure darling, just pull the covers back and snuggle next to me. But first...give me a birthday kiss."

The teenager, his cock hard, crawls into bed. They share a kiss, then another. Donna puts her arms around her son, holding him tight against her rock hard body. It took everything she had to pull her son away.

Donna in her nightie, snuggled up next to her boy as they finished their breakfast. Donna's cunt drooled, her panties now soaking wet, as her son kept talking about the day he planned at Panther Lake.

"Maybe we should both get cleaned up. Let's plan on leaving around ten."

"Sure mom."

"I'll pack a couple sandwiches and some a couple water bottles. Maybe we put a couple of sweatshirts in our saddlebags just in case. No wine today."

"Got it mom."

"And don't forget my present. I can't wait to see it."

Donna's heart raced as she showered. Her son had thought of everything. Yes, today it was time. Up at the old pier, she would take her son's beautiful young cock in her mouth and give him a blowjob he'll never forget. And she will show him how much she loves him. The book she had got from Dr Hughes told her that real women swallow their son's semen. Yes, she will definitely swallow it all, every drop. And she will ask him to lick her...hungry clit, like he did the other night. After what her son did to her clit the other night she wanted more...

Danny nervously put on his jeans and t-shirt. He'll carry two sweatshirts and a vest like his mother had suggested, just in case it got cold up there.

His grandmother's idea about moving upstate and living next door totally aroused the teenager. He couldn't get away from the thought of his grandmother living next door. God! What a deal. His porn star Grammy, who wants to fuck 24/7 AND his mother who seemed to be coming onto him a little more each day! Yes, it would be the coolest thing in the world to be snowed in all winter with the two of them.

"You got everything we need?"

"Yes mom. I brought an extra sweatshirt for both of us and a blanket for the picnic. And yes mom, I definitely didn't forget your present."

"And I have the food and water. If that isn't enough we can always have something at the lodge."

As Donna started up her bike she told Danny to go slow at first. She was an experienced rider but it's been a few years since she rode one of these things.

They start slowly. A few miles up the road Donna gives her son the signal to go a bit faster. Donna leads the way, her son bringing up the rear. God she looks so good in those tight jeans. It looks like they are painted on her legs and tight little ass.

A half hour later Donna stops before the big hill.

"Everything okay mom?"

"Yes! You know Danny I forgot how great it feels with my legs wrapped around a motorbike. It just feels so...powerful. I'm starting to get a little...aroused. But right now I'm just making sure everything is okay. It is? Then, let's go."

Up the road went mother and son. The paved road was the trail that automobiles took to the lodge on the other side of the lake.

Finally the two of them arrived at the lodge. There was a slight breeze from the west, unusual for the top of the mountain.

"Danny darling it's beautiful! What a great idea darling. Riding all the way up here with my sexy hunky son. I have everything I would ever want."

"You know you're right. The view is beautiful. But not as beautiful as you mom."

"You are becoming quite the lady's man, aren't you? Well should we find a place by the lake here? Or?"

"Mom, are you up for heading around to the other side? It's a lot more..."

"Private?"

"Yes mom. Sounds good to me. I like private. And there's always that nice grassy area by the old pier."

This time Danny slowly leads the way around the big lake. Ten minutes later, the boy had found the spot. Donna knew it was the same spot where he and his grandmother had spent their day together last week. She had blown him right there on the pier. Mother and son spread out the big blanket. Donna fetches their lunch out of her saddlebag.

"Danny darling, thank you for taking me here for my birthday."

"Remember mom, it's just not your birthday. It's our second date."

"Yes, second date. Does that mean we have to a bit farther than our first date?"

"Mom...I didn't mean..."

"Darling. let's just totally enjoy ourselves...okay...and see what happens."

They make small talk as they eat their sandwiches and wash them down with a bottle of water.

"Mom, I want to give you this for your birthday...something very special."

The nervous teenager hands his mother a small box. His Grammy told him what to buy her, telling him that giving her this will definitely get him into her panties later on.

"I hadn't expected...my Godd! Darling...it's beautiful!"

The gold bracelet had set the teenager back a few hundred. But Grammy had told him that it will be the best money he'll ever spend.

"Danny darling. Look! It matches the necklace you got me for our first date. I love it! I'm never going to take it off, ever."

"Mom, read what's on the back."

"Mom, I love you, more than anything in the world. D."

Reaching over she puts her arms around her son, holding him tight. Soon to become lovers, mother and son share a long kiss, then another. Reluctantly pulling back she composes herself.

"Danny this is just too much. It's way more than you should spend."

"Mom, it isn't enough. I just want you to know how much I love you and always will."

They kiss again, their arms around each other. As one kiss becomes another, the two of them playfully wrestle on the blanket. Donna, was now on top of the prone youngster looking him in the eyes.

"Danny, if you take me to the pier, and...well...afterwards, when we get home tonight do you promise me that you'll lick me....like the other night?"

"Yes mom, I want to lick you...everywhere. I want to spend the whole night in bed with you, buried between your beautiful legs."

"Yes, I'd love that. And I will spend tonight with your beautiful cock in my mouth."

Mother and son start making out, Danny's hand traveling down to the snap on her jeans. Putting his hand inside, he feels his mother's dripping wet womanhood.

"Mom, you're all wet."

"Yes I am....but right now I want you to take me to the pier."

As they slowly got up, holding hands, they look out in the distance. A huge gust of wind almost blows them off their feet, bringing a bank of very ominous dark clouds.

"Darling it looks like..."

"Mom...? What do you think?"

"Maybe they'll pass over....come on."

Mother and son walk out on the pier. They kiss. The wind had died down but the dark cloud bank seems almost overhead.

"Mom, is it going to rain?"

Not saying anything Donna kneels in front of her son. She smiles as she pulls his jeans down around his ankles.

"Darling I can't tell you how many nights I've spent with my dildo, imagining I was doing what I'm about to do."

The sexy blonde, her cunt dripping wet, grabs her son's oozing fuck stick. The bright pink bulb is now swollen with lust. As the big piss hole opens wide, Donna looks at the feast awaiting her. Grabbing his cock, her other hand gently fondles his swollen balls. Opening her mouth she gently kisses the crimson helmet before...

All of a sudden a clap of thunder, than another, louder one. In a second the skies open up, drenching mother and son.

"Mom its..."

"Shit Danny!"

Another gust of wind almost blows them off the pier and into the lake. Suddenly their lust is replaced by sheer terror.

"Mom, we better get out of here."

"You're right. Let's go."

Looking at the ruined blanket and their trash from lunch Donna tells him to just leave everything there. A flash of lightening fills the sky as the storm intensifies. Their plans for this wonderful day now ruined, mother and son are now concerned for their safety.

"Let's head over to the lodge. We have dry off before we get out of here and go home."

Mother and son drive their bikes back to the lodge, dodging ever growing puddles, as the downpour seems to worsen. Arriving at the lodge, they are able to head to the underground parking lot. At least the bikes will be okay until they can start heading home in an hour or two. Yes, they can dry off, maybe have some hot coffee or cocoa in the snack bar. Hopefully soon they will be out of this mess. Forgotten for a few minutes was the blowjob that Donna was about to give her son. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be, Donna mused.

Entering the lodge there was a huge crowd of people, all refugees from the storm and downpour. Everyone was soaking wet. A long line had already formed at the front desk. Soon there was an announcement on the speaker. The main bridge over Panther River had been damaged by a tree trunk floating down the swollen river. The road would be closed at least until tomorrow. The winding dirt trail was a sea of mud, so it was also closed. Danny and his mother would be spending the night at the resort with all the other people in the lobby. Looking at the crowd in line at the front desk, it would be a miracle if there was any rooms left.

"Mom, why don't you go to the restaurant and get us a couple cups of coffee? I will get in line for a room."

Donna could see that her son, now a young man, was taking charge of this bad situation.

"Okay darling. Here's my credit card."

"Mom, no way. I will pay for the room. It's still technically our date and I'm the man."

"Okay. I will hurry and get us coffee."

As Danny got in line it seemed that everyone so far was able to fetch a room. So far so good. As he got next in line his shivering dripping wet mother joined him.

"Here darling. This will help."

"Mom, you're shivering."

"I know. Thank god for our sweatshirts or we'd be freezing."

The boy put his arms around his mother trying to warm her shivering body. They look at each other trying to somehow smile.

"Darling, we'll always remember our second date, won't we?"

"Mom, yes we will. But like I said our date isn't over yet. Maybe they'll have a room left."

As the person in front of them got to the desk, Donna tried to hear what was going on. They were out of rooms. But they did have one left, the honeymoon suite. Donna tried to get closer and listen to what was going on. She heard the end of the conversation. It was a thousand a night. The couple walked away, It was too much for one night.

"Danny, they do have..."

Suddenly they arrived at the front desk. Looking at all the people behind them this was their only chance.

"Do you have any rooms left?"

"Yes sir. We do have one left. But sorry to say it is our honeymoon suite. It goes for a thousand a night. But the manager has just decided to give you 30 percent off because of the storm."

Donna tried to interrupt and tell Danny to...

"Honeymoon suite? We'll take it."

"Danny, that's seven hundred dollars. That's a lot of money. Let me get my credit card...please."

"No. Here. Let me give you my paypal account number and put it on that."

"Sure sir. That will work just fine. You are..."

"Uhhh...Mr...and Mrs..Danny Dickson."

"Sure Mr Dickson. Sorry we don't have a a bellhop to escort you upstairs. Just go over there where it says penthouse and take the special elevator to the top. Hit the "H" button and it will take you to the honeymoon suite."

"Okay."

"If you need anything from our shop, just let us know and I'll have someone bring everything you need up pronto. The special line to the dining room is 321. Have a wonderful stay, Mr. Dickson."

Looking at each other, Donna knew that 700 dollars for a hotel room was a lot of money for her son.

"Danny, that's way too much for one night. Please let me pay."

"Mom, I got it. Remember we're still on our date."

The boy wouldn't say no. Grabbing her hand they went to the elevator.

"Let's get out of here."

Up the elevator they went. As the door opened Danny put the key in the lock.

"Danny, it"s....beautiful."

The living room had a brand new couch and big screen TV, a fireplace, and a picture window. Looking outside they could see all the way across the lake, now darkened with clouds. It was still pouring outside.

"Mom, let me try to figure out how to get the fire going."

Donna heads to the bedroom. In the middle was a huge heart shaped bed, made especially for lovers on their honeymoon. As Danny walks in...

"Mom..."

"Darling looks like we're sleeping on this bed."

Checking out the bathroom there was an assortment of all sorts of toiletries. A huge shower and a bathtub for two. There were also two white robes.

"Darling why don't I jump in the shower while you start the fireplace? And turn up the heat at least until we warm up."

"Sure mom."

On the bathroom counter was a note. They offered two hour laundry service.

"Danny they have laundry service. We don't have to worry about trying to dry our clothes."

"Cool mom."

Jumping into the warm shower, the water felt great. Donna's body suddenly felt rejuvenated. Her mind went back to what almost happened at the pier. Donna should have invited Danny into the shower with her. Yes she would have blown him in the shower. But right now he's out there trying to start a fire.

Drying off her hair, Donna heard her son.

"Mom! Got it started. Turned it up all the way. It will warm us up real fast."

"Good job darling. I'm almost out."

Walking out the teenager sees his mother, her lithe tanned body, in the white terrycloth robe.

"Sorry darling. I told you that I was going to start wearing more...fun things around you. I thought that maybe tonight I was going to put on something very special. Sorry about this generic white robe. But it's all we got."

"Mom you look absolutely....incredible."

"You always know exactly what to say. Thank you darling. Makes me feel pretty good knowing that you still find me attractive in this frumpy white robe...and no heels."

"Mom, you're the hottest woman in the world."

"Next to Grammy?"

"Mom, she's a different kind of hot."

"Grammy is a sex queen and your mother is..."

"Mom, you are an absolute...goddess."