It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

The teenager knew there there was no way he was ever going back to sleep in this state. He had to get off now. Grabbing his cock, it took him just a minute before...

"MOM!!! OHHHHHHH MOMMMMMM!!! CUMMMIN MOMMMMM!!!!"

Several spurts of warm buttery syrup flew out of the angry pisshole, flying in the air and landing on the bed sheet. Yes, he needed that. The boy drifted off to his own dreamland....his gorgeous blonde Grammy and his own sexy...mother.

Danny awoke to the scent of bacon. His mom was obviously downstairs in the kitchen. He nervously made his way down the stairs. Even though last weekend he had licked her clit and she had jacked him off, last night was a game changer. Not knowing what to say, he walked into the kitchen.

Donna was wearing a full length silk white robe and her favorite slippers with a bow on the toe. She looked and smelled great, a vision of utter blonde perfection.

"Hi mom."

"Good morning darling. I'm making Belgian waffles and some bacon for you. Hope that's okay."

"Sure mom. Thanks."

"I hope you had a good night's sleep. Last night you were a little out of it."

"I know. Maybe I had too much wine."

"Or maybe you didn't get any sleep because of what happened the night before. You know, with your Grammy..."

They changed the subject. Today Danny was going over to Grammy's, put on his painting clothes, and finish the trim work on her bedroom and master bath.

"You know your grandmother told me to come over at five. She told me she's making us dinner then we're going to have cake and ice cream for my birthday. She's going to give me my present."

"Sounds great. I'm always onboard with cake and ice cream."

"Cake and ice cream? With two...smoking hotties?"

The boy smiled.

"Mom, I hope you like what I got you. I'll give it to you tomorrow, okay? I mean tomorrow is your birthday."

"Darling, I know I'll love anything you give me. But tomorrow are we still going riding bikes up Panther Mountain, to the lake?"

"That's the plan mom."

"Then...you give me another birthday present...?"

"Oh?"

"Yes, for my birthday present I want to to suck your cock darling, right on the pier."

Speechless, the youngster took the last bites of his waffle.

"Gotta go mom, I guess I'll see you at Grammy's at five then?"

"You got it."

As the boy walked out of the kitchen his mother had one last thing to tell her son.

"You know darling, I saw you in the doorway...watching me."

Totally embarrassed, the teenager didn't know what to say.

"Darling, I'm okay with it. I hope you liked...watching me."

"Uhhhh...mom...y...y...yes...I did."

"Good. You know I'm never gonna tell you...but maybe I left that door open on purpose."

"Uhhhh...did you...?"

"Maybe...I'm never gonna tell, but I just may want you to watch me...a lot more...."

As Danny's motorbike rolled into his grandmother's driveway, Diana looked at the clock. She had told him to be there around 10. The boy is right on time, just like always, she thought. Yes, her daughter did a great job raising such a kind, sweet, and yes, sexy son. And it was up to her and yes, her daughter to make sure he becomes a man in every sense of the word.

Dressed in a pair of lavender shorts and sleeveless top she gave him a hug, making sure the boy got a good feel of her silicone melons against his chest.

"Good morning Grammy."

"Morning sweetie. You know after the other night, I missed you last night. All I could think of was the way you...fucked me."

Giving her grandson a kiss that no grandmother should ever give her grandson, she finally broke off their embrace.

"Sweetie, we have some work to do. This morning, we can finish the trim on my bedroom and bath. Then this afternoon maybe we go through another batch of emails. I also have to make dinner for your mother. Don't know if she told you or not but she's coming over at five. The three of us are going to gouge ourselves on cake and ice cream."

"Yes, she told me. Definitely sounds like a plan."

"Look at the cake I bought her."

The square cake had a blonde lady in a lounger with a younger man standing in front of her with a tray. The cake maker did a fantastic job as she usually does.

"Yes, she's laying on that lounger while her boy...you...wait on her hand and foot."

"Cool."

Danny gets on his painting pants and shirt. The two of them finished the trim on the bedroom in less than hour. After doing some touch up around the mirrors and sinks, the master bath was done. It took about half the time that Diana thought it would take. The two of them got out of their painting clothes as she put on a pair of heels that matched her lavender outfit.

She had suggested that they go through the latest batch of emails. She told Danny that she had gained over 150 new members since she made him her permanent photographer.

"Everyone wants to know who the cock I am blowing in my latest picture set. Sounds like all the members really like you, Sweetie."

You think they do?"

"Yes. And you know your work...is making your Grammy really really happy sweetie."

"Grammy, I'm glad you're happy with my work."

Just then the computer chimed. it was an text message from Alex.

"Sweetie, read it to me."

"Miss...Dickmee. I loved the videos you and your new costar have made for me so far. I want something a little more...naughty. Are the two of you ready to take it up another notch? I'll pay you two major bucks."

They looked up at each other.

"Grammy, you want to write him back or what?"

"You okay with the two of us stepping it up, sweetie? I'm definitely up for it."

"Uhhh okay."

"So write him back. What does he want? And how much is he willing to pay us?"

Another ding and Danny reads the message to his grandmother.

"Grammy, he wants another mommy son video. I guess you come into my room and catch me on my computer, jacking off. She comes over to see what I'm looking at and its YOUR picture, all spread out. Mommy gets mad at her son because he has the real thing in the next bedroom. We get into a little argument and we fight a little, then you climb on top of me and...fuck me."

"So sweetie, the son doesn't fuck his mommy? But mommy climbs on top and...fucks her boy?"

"Yes. He says he loves it when I call you mommy and you call me Alex. He says that really gets him off."

"Sweetie ask him how much he's willing to pay?"

"He says $2,000 each plus $500 each tip."

"Well sweetie, it looks like our afternoon is now booked. You ready to have me...your...mommy...catch you jacking off then...fuck you?"

"Uhhh sure."

"Well, let's hurry. I'd really like this to last all day. Love to spend all day and all night with your cock inside me but we have to be done by at least 4. Danny, write Alex back and tell him we're totally onboard. We're so fucking horny for each other we cant stand it."

"Okay Grammy, sent."

"Good, let's get started. Let's see, its almost noon. We have four whole hours to get this done. How many times can you cum in your Grammy...oops...your mommy in four hours?"

The video starts like most of hers, in her bathroom, getting ready. Danny, trying to hold the camera steady, zeroes on her oily silicone tits as she puts on her lipstick and make up. Accidentally dropping her hair brush she bends over to pick it up. Danny zeroes the camera on her tiny ass, the oily globes parting and the tiny brown eye opening just bit. Pulling the see thru green nightie over her head, the platinum blonde's fabulous body shines through the semi transparent top. Going into the closet she bends over a second time, Danny getting another good closeup of her tiny starfish.

"Okay sweetie, now go onto my website and find a picture of me...all spread out. Maybe get one from those you took the other day."

Danny finds his favorite picture from the day at Panther Mountain. Pornstar D.D. Dickmee is all spread out, her legs high in the air, spreading her lips apart.

"Good, now blow it up full size. And when we start, I'm going to come into your room. You have your pants down to your ankles. Start going to town. Remember you're looking at your mommy."

They get the cameras into position as the platinum fuck queen walks into her "son" Alex's bedroom.

"Alex! Mommy's here. You wanna...play?"

She looks at Danny, sitting in front of the computer, his eyes glued to the screen, his hand jacking his stiff prick.

"OHHHHH MOMMMYYYYY!!"

"ALEX!!! GOD DAMMITT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FOR GOD SAKES? YOU'RE BEATING YOUR MEAT! AGAIN!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU??"

The teenager looks at his "mother," caught in the act.

"Mom, I'm...so...sorry. I just can't help it."

"Alex, let me see....MY GODDDDD! A PICTURE OF ME!!! YOUR OWN...MOMMY Where the hell did you get that?"

"Mom, I found it on your website. I...joined and bought a password."

"DAMMIT ALEX!!! Here you have your mommy, right here in front of you...and you're jacking off...to my...PICTURE! What kind of crap is that?"

"Mommy, I'm sorry. I mean this picture...looking at you...Mommy I just can't stand it. Every time I look at it...I just gotta...you know."

"Jack off? Beat your meat? Spank your monkey?"

"Uhhh yes."

"You know, you have the real thing right here. You know you haven't fucked me in three whole days. I've even dumped two of my young boyfriends...for my own son. And now...are you dumping your own mommy...for her PICTURE?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Alex, you get away from that damn computer right now. Get your damn pants off."

The teenager stands up, his cock standing straight up, oozing a bit of precum from the red pisshole. D.D. Dickmee grabs his hand and pulls him out of the room.

That part of the video over they rearrange the cameras. The rest of the video will be shot in Diana's newly painted bedroom.

"Okay sweetie, now I'm still mad at you. I'm going to pull you over to the bed. Remember, I'm still not mom, I'm mommy. Not my thing but hey Alex is paying us big bucks."

The cameras back on, porn star D.D. Dickmee roughly pulls her "son" into her bedroom. She pushes the boy onto the king sized bed.

"Now dammit, get on your back."

"Okay...mom....mommy."

"Look at that fuckin' cock of yours...standing up like that. Did mommy's dirty picture do that to you?"

"Uhhh yes mommy. It did. I mean...m...m...mommy, I just gotta cum or..."

Standing on the bed, one leg on either side of her son, she still pretends to be mad.

"Now mommy is right here. Pull my goddam panties off."

"Okay...mommy."

"Hurry dammit! Just rip them off!"

The teenager hooks his hands on either side of the nylon strings, the string giving way. She throws the panties on the floor.

"Now ALEX!!! LOOK!!! LOOK ALL YOU WANT? Tell mommy what you see."

"Your..."

"MY CUNT? YOU SEE MOMMY'S HORNY...CUNT? ALL WET?"

"Uhhh...yes."

Pulling the swollen lips apart, the boy can see all the way inside his grandmother's swollen pink wetness.

"There! Now...LOOK!!! That better, than any damn picture?"

"Uhhh yes...mommy."

You want mommy to put your prick inside? Want mommy to ride your big cock?"

"Please mommy! Please! I gotta...cum....please!"

"I want you to fuck mommy but I have to punish you, for being such a BAD boy. I mean, I can't believe you're playing with your cock when you know how much I love it."

Lowering her dripping fuck hole onto his cock, she moans as the boy's throbbing prick slowly agonizingly slides into her sweet velvet tunnel. Her grandson is engulfed deep inside his grandmother, the internet's platinum fuck doll.

Whispering into his ear...

"Sweetie, can you last a bit?"

"Uhhh yes, I think so. Grammy, I'll try my best."

"Okay sweetie, we are going to play...back and forth but you don't cum inside me....until I tell you okay?"

"Okay Grammy."

"OKAY ALEX!!! YOU'RE INSIDE MOMMY NOW. YOU LIKE THE WAY MOMMY FEELS?"

"Uhhhh...yes mommy. It feels like you're squeezing my cock."

"So you want mommy to fuck you?"

"YES MOMMY PLEASE FUCK ME!!! PLEASE!!"

"YOU PROMISE...NEVER TO PLAY WITH YOUR COCK AGAIN...WITHOUT ME?"

"YES MOMMY. I"LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!"

The 51 year old porn queen starts slowly riding her 18 year old costar.

"ALEX!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!! DON'T YOU...CUM IN MOMMY UNTIL I TELL YOU IT'S OKAY."

"Okay mommy."

The blonde looks down at her grandson, knowing what the poor boy is going through. It's taking his entire being not to explode inside his gorgeous grandmother.

Diana steps up her rhythm a bit, driving them both crazy with lust. She can feel the boy's body start to shudder. She stops.

"Alex! YOU BAD BOY! I COULD TELL....YOU WERE READY TO CUM IN MOMMY, WEREN'T YOU?"

"Uhhh yes mommy, I almost came...inside you."

"Alex, I have to punish you. If you cum in mommy it's over between us. I'll just have to get your friend Nathan to come over every day and fuck me. Would you like that?"

"Uhhh...no mommy."

"Good. Then, let's go back to where we were..."

Starting to ride the boy she suddenly feels sorry for her grandson. She knows the agony the boy is going through, doing his absolute best to stick to the script and not let go inside the beautiful blonde. Just a few more minutes and he can let go....all he wants.

"Danny, I'm going to cum...but if you can hold back until I tell you to...promise I'll make it up to you."

"Okay Grammy. I mean, I'm really trying but I don't know how much longer I can...I mean...hold it."

Her hips start humping on the boy's cock, then a bit faster. The blonde closes her eyes, lost in her own world of her grandson's cock. She can feel hos cockhead swelling inside her. Her beautiful baby blues open wide as she...

"ALEX!!! MOMMYS CUMMMINNNNN!!! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!! AAAAAIIIIEEEE!!!!"

"Mommy! Can I cum now? PLEASE MOMMY!!!! PLEASE!!!"

"NO DAMMIT!!! MOMMY GETS TO CUM ONE MORE TIME."

She grabs the boy's slim hips and grinds her swollen fuck hole trying to get his prick as deep inside her as she can.

"GO AHEAD! ALEX!!! FUCK MOMMY!!!! HARDER!!! GET ME OFF...!"

The teenager humps his hips upwards, his dick finding her most sensitive spot.

"You PROMISE not to jack off to any more pictures of mommy?"

"Mommy I promise! Never again."

"You promise to fuck mommy whenever she wants?"

"Yes mommy! WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

"And never ever let mommy go three whole days without your cock again?"

"YES MOMMY....I PROMISE!! EVERY NIGHT!!!"

"GOOD BOY! I HOPE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON..."

The boy and his grandmother are lost in their own fuck world. The gorgeous fuck bomb forgot for a minute they were making a roleplay video for a rich client. Regaining her composure she knows it's time to let her role play son explode inside her.

"MOMMYS CUMMIN!!! AGAIN!!! GO AHEAD ALEX!!! CUM IN MOMMMYYYYYYY!!!"

"OHHHH SHIT!!! CUMMIN IN YOU MOM!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The boy's first blast of teenage nut sent his grandmother over the edge. It took everything she had not to scream his name Danny as he exploded inside her.

"ALEXXXXXXX!!!"

"MOMMMMYYYYYY!!!"

Her body spent, the sweat soaked platinum bomb collapses on top of her grandson. He didn't know it but Diana had already decided that the two of them weren't going to split the $5000 Alex was sending. Danny would get every penny. After all what she did to the boy, not letting him orgasm until she told him to, was more than cruel.

Looking at her roleplay son, she kisses him. Her cunt full of teenage fuck cream, she looks at the boy.

"Okay Alex, now that we have it all settled, you want to fuck mommy again?"

"Yes I do. Mommy, right now?"

"Yes, Alex right now."

An hour later the platinum fuck bomb was on her hands and knees. The video for their rich client already finished, it was time for the two of them to let off some steam. Her grandson was behind her, driving his young cock deep into her welcoming depths.

"DANNY!!! FUCK GRAMMY!!! HARDER SWEETIE!!"

"YES GRAMMY!!! YES!!!"

Grandmother and grandson could be themselves for the rest of the afternoon. Diana knew that she had to let the teenager fuck her again, then again after that. It was only right. She knew that her sweet grandson was becoming quite a lady pleaser. Right now the youngster had his cock deep in her horny cunt while he humped her like a bitch in heat.

"FUCK GRAMMY!!! LIKE A BITCH!!!"

"YES GRAMMY!!! YES!!!"

The teenager was getting quite comfortable with his sexy grandmother. For a second she wondered if her daughter would enjoy her son's cock half as much as she is, right now.

Diana curled her body, bringing her tiny ass higher in the air. The boy responded, driving his fuck pole into her with increasing intensity. The bed shook, the headboard pounding the wall with the rhythm of their lovemaking.

The boy's constant thrusts surprised the blonde porn star. Her grandson should have gotten off by now. But he's not stopping.

For five more minutes the boy pounded the horny platinum bomb while she begged him for more. Diana could feel the boy, her sweet darling grandson who she loved more than anything in the world, taking complete control over her body...and yes...her soul. Yes, she now belonged to her grandson, this 18 year old....hunk. And she didn't care if the whole world knew it or not. She was done with 18 year old wannabe porn stars.

Diana's sweet velvety cunt muscles squeezed the boy's dick, finally at last bringing him to the edge, then finally over.

"YESSSSSSS!!! DANNNNYYYYYYY!!! INNNNN MEEEEEE!!!"

"GRAMMMYYYYYYY!!!! SHIT YESSSS!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! UUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Diana Dickson's body went limp as she collapsed on the bed. Flat on her tummy she howled with glee as her grandson's cock belched and let go. She could feel her insides swell with warm white fuck sauce. The intense orgasm was too much for the boy, who collapsed on top of his grandmother. Their bodies and souls completely spent, Diana stole a glance at the clock.

Right now, there was nothing she would rather do than to spend the rest of the night being pinned underneath her 18 year old grandson. But it was almost 4:30. Her daughter, Danny's mother, would be over in less than a half hour.

"Danny sweetie, your mother will be over in less than half an hour. We have to get cleaned up. Let me jump in the shower then you go."

"Sure Grammy."

The 51 year old grandmother grabbed the torn panties and her nightgown. Quickly she got in the shower. In a couple minutes all the evidence from this afternoon was washed down the shower drain. Getting out and drying her luxurious body , it was Danny's turn. As she left the bathroom to get dressed she had one thing to say to her grandson.

"Danny if your mother wasn't coming over, we'd be having shower sex right now. Maybe next time, okay?"

Quickly putting on a pair of shorts and halter top, she made herself presentable. She started putting on the chicken at quarter to five. Should be done in an hour, just right, she mused.

Right on time the doorbell rang. Donna was there, wearing a cute pair of striped shorts and a halter top, just like her mother's.

"Hi sweetie!"

"Hi mom. where's Danny?"

"Oh, He's just getting out of the shower. We had quite a day...finishing the trim in the bedroom and my bathroom. He got some paint on himself and he thought he needed a shower. By the way, nice top."

"Thanks mom. Is Danny gonna tell we shop at the same department store?"

"I don't know. I think the boy's just too busy looking at our boobs and asses to care what we are wearing."

"Mom, you're probably right about that."

"Let me pour you a glass of wine. But before we toast your birthday, let's wait for Danny. He should be down soon."

In a minute the teenager bounded down the stairs. His hair still wet, Donna's radar went off. She could tell her mother and her son were acting a bit strange. Were they really painting all the trim or were they spending the afternoon...fucking each other's brains out?

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers