It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 06

Story Info
Danny gets Granny's ass while mom films and joins in
10.6k words
4.79
27.6k
49

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers

As the warm water cascaded down from the oversized shower head, the two incestuous lovers were totally lost in their own world.

"FUCKKKK MEEE BABBBYYYYY!! GIVE IT TOOO MOMMMYYYYY!!!"

The slender hard body mother's words inflaming the 18 year old, he drove his prick harder into the blonde beauty. Donna and her son had spent their first night together as lovers taking turns fucking each other before reluctantly stopping to rest before starting up again. After Donna had given her son his first blowjob, the teenager had spent almost an hour with his tongue between his sexy mother's spread legs, driving her insane with his tongue.

Danny found he loved making his sexy mother get off. He could tell from his mother's each shuddering mind blowing orgasm that his tongue talents were improving. He was quickly getting addicted to the never ending river of honey that wet his mouth. When he sensed that she was close the youngster would tightly suction her swollen pearl, riding her bucking hips as her shrieks of delight filled the room.

The teenager had lost count how many times he had fucked her last night. but his mother remembered every wonderful moment of this incredible night. They would fuck, suck and take an hour nap before starting up again.

Donna knew one thing. She wanted more nights like last night. She would give her soul and her tight little pussy and yes, in time her ass, to her 18 year old son. Donna Dickson, 35 year old milf stunner, from now on, belonged lock stock and barrel to her son, now her lover.

The smoking short haired platinum beauty is pressed up against the shower wall, the youngster grabbing her hips for leverage, driving his fuck meat deep inside his mother with increasing intensity.

"MOMMM!!! SHITTTT!!! I NEVER KNEW...."

"YES DANNNYYYY!!! YESSSSS!!!!"

Donna pries her body away from the wall, bending over and spreading her long creamy legs as the boy pounds her from behind. The youngster doesn't realize it but his powerful intense thrusts caused Donna to hit her head on the glass shower door. She quickly grabs the handrail, the steam filling the whole room.

The beautiful blonde had never before had shower sex. She knew it was Danny's first time as well. As far as she was concerned from now on, they would have to do this a lot more often.

"Pump...pump...pump..."

The boy finds the rhythm, his mother pushing her ass back, helping him find her cervix. The excitement sends Donna over the top.

"BABYYYYYYYY!!! MOMMY'S CUMMINNNNNNN!!! EEEEIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"MOM!!!! I'M ALMOST....THERE!!! OHHHH SHIT YESSS!!!"

The sexy mother had to think quick. If her son unloaded inside her cunt, the rushing water would end up sending it out of her snatch, helplessly traveling down her legs and down the drain. There was no way that Donna would ever let her son's precious butter end up there, into some...shower drain. There was one alternative. Yes, she had it. She wanted her son's semen in her hungry belly.

"IN THE MOUTH BABYYYYYY!! IN THE MOUTH!!!!!"

In his sex stupor, Danny almost didn't hear his mother's words, but he reluctantly pulls out of his beautiful mother. In an instant she turns around and takes the boy's spasming cock in her mouth. As soon as her lips touch his swollen crown, the boy erupts.

"MOMMMMM!!! SHITTTT!!! YOU WANNNAAAA... EAT IT???"

Looking into her son's eyes, with a sexy smile she suctions her lips over the creaming piss hole, the first spurt hitting her tongue.

Donna nods her head, her baby blues crazy with lust.

"MOMMMMMM!!! EAT ITTTT! EAT MY FUCKKINNNN NUTTTT!!!"

Donna had already swallowed her sons semen, or as he called it, his jizz twice last night so she knows by now what to expect. Grabbing the boy's hands she puts them behind her head. Danny holds on to the back of her head for balance as she tightly engulfs his cock head and swallows the boy's...as he called it....nut.

"UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! UUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The warm water still cascading down on mother and son, the shower steam makes it hard for the boy to see his mother's beautiful face . Finally as the boy stops erupting Donna can feel the teenage organ starting to soften. He is done. Donna stands up, holds the boy against her lush body and the two naked lovers share a long passionate kiss against the rushing water. Danny could taste the remnants of his own fuck batter as they swap tongues.

"Danny Dickson, thank you...for the most wonderful night of my life. Thank you for my necklace and thank you for making my feel like a real woman for the first time in my life."

"Mom, I hope..."

"You don't have to say anything darling. I hope that this is just a start. I made a huge mistake denying this to you and I promise I'll make up for it. I want to spend the rest of my life...rocking your world."

"Mom, I'm definitely up for that. Just as long as I rock yours too.."

"You know it's almost 11. We better get ready to check out."

Mother and son dry each other off, Danny checking out the perfectly round globes of her tiny rock hard ass. He did manage to get a finger up her little behind last night, but right now the boy has hit the wall. Right now, sex, even with his drop dead gorgeous milf mother, didn't interest him. Maybe an hour from now, he'll change his mind.

As they step out they realize that their clothes are still in the laundry after yesterday's rainstorm, Danny calls the front desk.

"Yes this is Mr Dickson in the honeymoon suite. Can you send our clothes up? Oh, they're in a bag outside our door? Great. What about the road out? The road is still closed? It may be two more days until we can leave?"

Donna looks at her boy who seems to be mature beyond his years. He is starting to take charge of every situation.

"Is the honeymoon suite still available? At least until the road is back open? Great.

I assume it will be the same price as last night. Five hundred for the second night? Sounds good."

"No, nothing else. Oh, since I have you on the line I do have one more thing. Since we're going to be here at least one more night then why don't you send us breakfast? How about a couple eggs over easy, toast, and what about you mom? Uhhh...darling?....Okay, for the wife, one egg sunny side up and some melon. And a big pot of coffee."

Donna opens the curtain and sees that it is still raining.

"Mom, they said it looks like we're stuck here for at least one more night. Told me that because of the emergency another night would only be $500. So we got quite a deal."

Donna opens the door and sees their clothes all dried and pressed.

"Well, darling, I guess if you and I are stuck in this honeymoon suite, we might as well get our money's worth."

The wicked smile on her flawless face told him that she wasn't done with her son.

"Darling....can your cock take another night inside your...mommy?"

A couple minutes ago his cock was totally spent, but the look on her face and her words make the boy come to life. As they wait for their breakfast to come from room service Donna decides to call her mother.

"Danny, should we call Grammy?"

"Sure mom. Don"t want her to worry about us."

"Hi mom. You got my text? Good. We didn't want you to worry. Yes, Danny and I are stuck up at the Panther Lake Lodge. Our date got totally rained out. So one thing led to another and we ended up in the honeymoon suite. What...mom? You want to know if we used the heart shaped bed? What do you think we did? Yes...we definitely made use of the big bed. Mom, I'm not going to give you all the details especially over the phone but let's just say that Danny and I have....consummated our relationship...then a few more times last night and once already this morning in the shower."

Mother and son smile at each other, knowing that Grammy would more than approve of what happened last night.

"Mom, we have a lot to talk about when we get back. But the main road is washed out and we're stuck here for at least one more night, maybe two. Mom, Danny and I talked and have made up our minds. Danny and I are open to moving out of our house and living next to you. There's no where else we'd rather be than next door to you. Mom, that much I'll tell you right now, okay?"

"Danny...Grammy is proud of you for...giving your mom the night of her life. She says she knew you had it in you. Mom, the guys are knocking on the door with our breakfast."

"Okay sweetie, I'll see you soon. And tell Danny I have a lot of work to catch up on. I need another picture set pronto and tell him that Alex wants another video. He'll know what I mean."

"Mom, you should know that I know all about your guy Alex."

"Yes...his quirks are sometimes out there but he pays good."

"Maybe I better give Danny the night off before you shoot. I don't his mother's sexual appetite to get in the way of his...performance."

"Sweetie, I'm sure your son will perform...perfectly. He hasn't let his Grammy down so far."

"Danny, your Grammy says Alex wants another video when we get home. Maybe you'll let your mother watch?"

The teenager can't believe his mother. Does she actually want to watch him....fuck his Grammy? God, his mother is hotter than he ever imagined.

"Danny maybe we better at least put on these white robes while we eat. If I try to eat looking at your cock I wont be able to eat my breakfast."

"Sure mom."

"You know when we finally get home I'll wear something a lot more playful when we have breakfast."

Several cups of hot coffee and mother and son definitely have their second wind. If they were stuck in this honeymoon suite for at least another day, Danny is ready to spend the day licking his beautiful blonde mother's clit and fucking her brains out. Donna gets up from the table and looks out. The clouds have parted and the sun is out.

"Danny look. It quit raining It's just beautiful out there!"

"Sure is mom, not as beautiful as you."

"Danny, last time you told me that, you got your cock in my mouth. I guess you're ready to spend the day in here....making love to your mother?"

"Definitely..."

"Darling we have all day and night for that. Let's get our clothes on and go for a walk into town. I've heard they have a couple cute little shops. We should at least get a couple souvenirs so we always remember our second date."

Holding hands mother and son walk through the tiny town of Panther, along with all of the sightseers who have been stranded for at least one more day.

"Danny, this is just so...romantic up here. I don't know about you but it makes me feel like I'm really on my honeymoon."

"Mom...me too. I mean, everything's changed hasn't it, between us?"

"Yes it has. And besides the mind blowing sex, I'm really thrilled that my only child has quite a romantic side. You keep that up kiddo, and you'll definitely keep....my panties off, if you know what I mean."

They walk into a tiny souvenir shop and Donna buys a men's shirt for Danny and one for herself. The shirt she buys for herself is way too large for her tiny slim body.

"Darling, this shirt will make a little pajama top when we move upstate. Every time I wear it we can think of this wonderful...uh..."

"Second date? Its only our second date, mom."

"Yes..our second date. How are we ever going to beat this one? I'm going to have to go out again with Grammy and buy a bunch of...slutty outfits to keep you interested."

"Mom, I don't need slutty outfits. Just being around you makes me..."

"Horny? Is my baby boy horny for his mom?"

"Uhhh...yes. My smoking hot mom. But yes, I'd definitely like you to wear...slutty stuff, if you're up for it."

"Baby boy of mine, mommy is definitely up for slutty outfits. Because besides your mother, your lover, I want to become...your slut...your...fuck slut."

"Mom....?"

"Yes, when we get home...you're gong to call me dirty disgusting names when you fuck me. I want to be your personal...slut, whore, bitch. I want it all, baby."

As they walk through the town, Donna can see how easily aroused her son has become. Donna is ready to go back to their suite and have her son fuck her senseless.

"Baby, we bought a couple souvenirs. I'm bored. Let's go back to our room. I'm in the mood. Mommy wants to jump your bones."

The next morning Donna opens her eyes and stares at her sleeping boy. His beautiful 18 year old cock is totally limp. The boys organ has spent the night inside her swollen cunt, literally pounding her into the heart shaped bed, while she had one mind blowing orgasm after another. She has taken that beautiful cock in her mouth, enjoying the taste of the boy's spunk before greedily swallowing his...jizz as he called it.

Yes, I'm addicted to my boy's sperm. She knows she will have to contact Dr. Hughes when she gets back, knowing that she will want every detail of these wonderful two days at this romantic resort.

And yes, her son has made love to her pussy with his expert mouth, driving her crazy with flick after flick of his tongue against her swollen pearl. The last couple times her son has tongued her clit, he has played with her ass, tenderly teasing her tiny pucker. She wonders to herself if he is going to ask to put his...cock in there. Donna had never had cock in her tight little butt, but she knows that it would definitely be an important step along the way of becoming lovers. After all the book from Dr. Hughes has a whole chapter devoted to anal sex. When she gets home she better read up on it.

The boy starts to stir, slowly coming out of his slumber. Donna looks at the clock. Its after 9. Checkout is noon. Mother and son will be able to spend a couple more hours in this bed before they head home.

"Morning darling."

"Uhhh...morning mom."

"Give your mom a kiss....MMMMMMM!!! Yes!!! Darling, the sun is out. I looked out and saw that people are leaving the resort. They must have repaired the bridge."

"Ohhh, so we better get dressed and...?"

Giving the boy a sexy smile, she gets on top of her wakening son and straddles him. Gently rubbing her mound against his hardening cock, she lifts her hips and lowers them, entrapping the boy's hardening organ inside her wetness.

"Yes! That's where my boy belongs."

"Mom, I can't believe how nice that feels."

"Darling...this morning is my treat. I want you to just lay there...let mommy fuck you...okay?"

"Uhhh sure mom....yes."

Slowly, ever so...slowly moving her hips, she can feel her how perfectly his cock...completes her. The beautiful mother wants this tender moment...this lovemaking, to last. No need to rush it. Mother and son lock lips and hold each other tight as its Donna's turn to control things.

"Darling...mommy is so...sore. You just fucked me so hard and my little girly isn't used to your big cock. It will take mommy's little pussy time to get used to your big cock, okay?"

"Sorry mom. Did I...fuck you? Too hard?"

"No baby. It's just that mommy's little pussy isn't used to her boy fucking her so hard. Promise I'll get used to it. When I get used to it, I'll be your slut mom,"

"Sure mom."

"Because mommy's gonna want you to lay the wood to me, call me dirty names...when you fuck my brains out."

Kissing his cheeks, nose, and eyes while she slowly fucks her son, she blows into hie ear.

"Danny, last night when you played with my butt...I have to tell you, I kinda...liked it. You want to put your cock in my butt don't you baby?"

"Uhhh mom....maybe sometime...?"

"Baby, mommy has such a tiny little butt. I've had my dildo in there a few times but I'm not sure if you'll be able to get your big dick in my tiny little butt."

His mother talking about taking a dildo up her ass and maybe, just maybe someday getting his cock up her tiny bung has Danny ready to flip her over on her back and pound her senseless.But he knows he better not.

"Ohhh shit mommmm. Shit, you're so fucking...hot."

"I know you saw mommy's dirty book on her bed, the one about mothers and their boys."

"Uhhh yes, I saw it."

"You know Dr. Hughes has a whole chapter about mommies and sons...and anal sex. I guess I better study up before..."

Donna's swollen cunt is ready. Any soreness is completely gone, at least for a while. She wants to explode on his cock before he fills her with his seed.

Moving her hips a bit faster, Danny can see the look of lust on her flawless face. Her big blues open wide as she fucks her boy with increasing intensity.

"MOMMMM!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MOMMMMM!"

"YES BABYYYYY! MOMMYS FUCKING YOU BABYYYY!!!"

"MOM!!! I'M ALMOST..."

"YES DANNY!!! EXPLODE IN MEEEEEEEE!!! PLEASEEEEE!"

"OHHHHHHH MOMMMMMM!!! UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Donna can feel her insides fill with the boy's warm blast of morning nut. Her inner walls squeeze the boy's spasming prick, milking every drop out of his morning wood. Their bodies bathed in sweat, Donna collapses on top of her 18 year old hunk.

"Ohhhh baby! My wonderful baby...boy!"

"Ohhh mom. I nutted like crazy! That was...amazing."

Looking at the clock its now after 11. Danny asks his mother if should they get cleaned up before heading home. Donna has an idea.

"No darling. You can shower if you want to but I'm good. I have my baby boy's...jizz in my belly and I want to feel it inside me on the way home."

"Mom, you...really?"

"Yes baby. When you see your mom on her bike in front of you, just think. All the way home...your jizz is still inside your mom."

Donning their helmets, the happy couple carefully navigate their way down the main road, dodging the myriad of loose tree branches, puddles, and debris that littered the road. Donna's insides were sore, and the bouncing of the bike on the road didn't help, but every bit of pain she felt in her groin was definitely worth it.

At the bottom of the hill they approached the stop sign before hitting the main road back to town. As Danny pulls up along side his mother, he can see the huge smile on her face, even through her goggles.

"I have something starting to ooze out of me...let me see..."

Putting her hand down the front of her tight jeans she reaches inside, feeling a tiny sampling of the boy's semen emanating out of her fuck hole. It takes a bit of effort but Donna pulls her wet fingers out of her tight fitting jeans and licks them, licking her lips, obviously tasting her son's spunk. Even in her blue bike helmet and goggles, the teenager realizes that his 35 year old mother has to be the hottest woman on the planet.

Pointing down the road, mother and son carefully accelerate down the long road back home. As they cruised along, Danny staying behind his mother, the youngster had plenty to think about. Their second "date" was way, way better than he would ever imagine in his wildest dreams For two days his long legged mother fucked and sucked his brains out, telling him that his was just a start and that she is madly in love with him. And she admitted that she wants him...maybe someday soon...fuck her...in her ass! And she wants to show him how...slutty she can be. Danny's reverie is interrupted by a semi truck speeding past him in the other lane. Back to reality.

As they arrive home Donna gingerly gets off her bike. She is definitely the worse for wear.

"Darling, these last two days with your cock inside me weren't enough, but this two hour bike trip did quite a number on my...girly parts. I'm so much looking forward to a nice relaxing bath, maybe a nice massage from my 18 year old lover. You up for that? Maybe just spending an evening...massaging your old mom?"

"Mom, anything you want I am definitely up for."

"You know we better call Grammy and tell her we're finally home. I know she is worried about us."

As they walk in the door Donna calls her mother.

"Mom? Yes, Danny and I just got in the door. Yes were both fine, except...well you know... between two days and nights of Danny's cock and the two hours in that bike saddle, my little...girly parts are down for the count."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,872 Followers