It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny, Grammy wants us to come over at 4. She's making spaghetti and meatballs for you. Says you need to keep up your energy. You wanna talk to Grammy?"

"Sure mom...uh...hi Grammy. So...Alex wants another video? Another five thousand? Doing what? It's a surprise? We'll make it tomorrow? Sounds good Grammy. Spaghetti and meatballs? You know that's my favorite."

Danny gets in the shower while Donna runs her bath water. Yes, a nice hot bath and a full body massage from her 18 year old boy sounds great. Tonight she'll let Danny run his hands over her body...everywhere...anywhere he wants, just as long as he takes care of her sore groin muscles.

Danny and his mother decide to take the car. Donna's sore snatch wants no more of her new motorbike for a couple days. As they arrive, Diana greets them with a glass of champagne for her daughter and a big kiss for her grandson.

"Hey you two...lovebirds. I heard the news. Danny, your mother told me you two are in love."

Looking at her son Donna shows her mother the gold necklace Danny had given her for her birthday.

"Donna, I thought he'd give you flowers or something but this blows that away. It's beautiful. and the inscription on the back. I never realized that my grandson is so...romantic."

"Yes...Danny is very romantic. I can actually tell you mom, Danny and I fell in love on our second date."

"Comon' you two. I want to hear the good stuff. So tell me about the honeymoon suite."

"Mom its so beautiful, looking out at the lake. Even with the dark clouds and the driving rain outside its still...just..."

"Looking at that big heart shaped bed...made you...horny, sweetie?"

"Mom, yes. It made me very very...horny. And I realized that I was making a big mistake by holding back on my son like that."

"So. you two are going to move upstate with me and be my next door neighbor?"

"Yes mom, Danny and I agreed there's no where else we'd rather be than having you right next door. After all you mean everything to us, right Danny."

"And Danny boy, think of all the fun the three of us would have up there. Just think sweetie, you'd be totally snowed in with your smoking hot mother and your blonde fuck bomb of a grandmother. Think you'll be able to handle us sweetie?"

Danny starts to answer but his mother quickly interrupts.

"Mom, Danny and I talked...a lot the last couple days. Mom, Danny is 18 and he's in his sexual prime, right?"

"Yes...he is...I know too well...18 is the magic age for young male hormones."

"And mom, I'm 35, in my sexual prime too. And mom, we all know your sexual prime will end when we put you in your grave. So Danny and I have decided that with his mother and his grandmother, he'll get two for the price of one. You okay with sharing your grandson, with your daughter?"

"Hell yes I am! Danny, we better find you some Boner pills or something, because you're going to spending a lot of time between our legs."

The teenager gives them a shy smile.

"Comon' sweetie, tell your Grammy and your smoking hot mommy...you want to fuck our brains out."

"Grammy, mom...yes. I want to fuck your brains out. I want to...lick your..."

"Cunts Danny? Our cunts?"

"Yes...I wanna lick your clits...until until you...cream in my mouth."

The three of them click glasses as they toast their new arrangement.

"Mom, I have a couple other things to get out as long as we are talking about things."

As Diana serves her daughter a salad and her grandson spaghetti and meatballs, they talk about next week. She will call the real estate agent and the three of them will take a day long trip up to the new development upstate that Diana had been talking about.

"Mom, Danny, there's a couple more things."

"What sweetie?"

"Mom, you know I don't have anymore income except unemployment, and that will run out in a few months. You always told me that you'd like to share your website with me. I've decided its time. That is, if you were being serious."

"Donna, I've always told you that you'd make a zillion taking your clothes off and showing those boys out there what you got going on. Let's ask your son. Danny, you think a ton of 18 year old boys would jack off to your mother's hot body?"

"Mom, that's fine. I'm ready to do some real sexy nude shoots but I'd also wouldn't mind doing some...hardcore stuff."

"You mean you'd like to fuck on camera? With Danny?"

"Mom, who else? If you and Danny can make stuff together why can't I do some nasty stuff on camera with him?"

Danny's mother had promised him a surprise when they got to Grammy's. Well, this is definitely a surprise.

"Danny, you get to fuck Grammy on camera, would you like to fuck me, your own mother, on camera too? I think we'd make a lot of money, don't you mom?"

"Donna sweetie, you're really serious about this? Once you and Danny do the nasty on camera it's out there forever."

"Never more serious mom. I've spent my whole life raising my son and running a business. Its time that I lived a little. I wouldn't care if the whole world knew that I was... a slut."

"You want to be a slut, sweetie?"

"Yes. I've always fantasized about what it would be like to have strangers watch me. And it wasn't just because what happened with Danny and me. I've always thought I'd like to..."

"Be a slut? Like me?"

"Yes...a slut. A slut, but for my son. Danny, if you let me....I want to become your... fucktoy."

The silence was deafening. Diana realized that her daughter has carried a lot of repressed sexual desires for years. Then Donna suddenly broke the silence.

"Mom...you're having Danny film another picture set tomorrow, for your website?"

"Yes...some spread open shots...maybe a dildo up my ass...just typical stuff."

"Maybe...I'm in the pictures too. Could we do that?"

"You realize that thousands of horny young guys just like your son are going to be jacking off to your cunt...and your ass."

"Mom, it actually excites me. Danny are you okay with your mom showing the world my pussy...and my ass?"

Danny sat there shocked. His smoking hot 35 year old mother wants to show the world what he's getting every night from now on? Fine with him, just as long as no one else gets her goodies.

"Mom I told you I'm up for anything you want. Hell yes."

"Okay Donna, tomorrow you're starting your career as a porn star. I have a couple ideas that will definitely make you more...sexy."

"Mom, you're the expert. I'm fine with everything you do."

"I was thinking that it would be fun to start doing pictures and videos with you. But we have to give you a sexy name. I don't want you to be my daughter. Maybe you're my...neighbor?"

"Mom, really, what's wrong if I'm your daughter? We could call our website motherdaughtersluts.com. And since you're D.D. Dickmee...how about I become...Donna Doomee?"

"Donna Doomee? You've thought about this for awhile, haven't you sweetie?"

"Mom, I must admit, yes, I have."

"Well sweetie, if you are okay with going on the internet in front of the whole world and telling them that we are mother and daughter, I guess it's fine with me. A lot of guys will get off on that. Okay Danny...our cameraman, you better hold the camera steady. No letting the camera shake when we get naked."

"Sure Grammy. It may take me awhile to get used to it but I know I can do it."

What 18 year old boy could ever hold a camera steady taking pictures of his mother's and grandmother's spread open cunt...and ass?

"Now mom, you and Danny are making another video tomorrow for some guy named Alex?"

"Yes. He's already wired me $5000 plus a $1000 tip. Danny I might as well tell you, Alex wants you to play the son named Alex who fucks his mother...in the ass."

The two blondes know what kind of reaction they will get from the 18 year old boy. Donna looks down at the growing tent in her boy's tight fitting jeans.

"Mom, looks like Danny can't wait."

"Yes, I can see that beautiful hard on he's sporting. Danny sweetie, you better not be messing around with that thing tonight. Tomorrow, your cock's getting my little ass."

Diana hasn't made dessert. The three of them sit at the table while Diana pours one more glass of champagne for her daughter.

"Now Donna, no playing with your son's cock tonight. You mother hasn't had any action for three whole days. I want Danny to give his Grammy something special tomorrow."

"Did you hear Grammy darling? I can't play with your cock tonight...Tomorrow you're getting your Grammy's...ass."

That night Donna lay face down in the middle of the king sized bed. Her son has a bottle of baby oil, smearing it all over her back, working down to her tiny round ass globes. He smears a glob inside one ass cheek, the tiny brown pucker opening ever so slightly.

"Mom, how's that feel?"

"Darling, I'll just tell you I was sore all over. I don't think it was all the fucking we did. I think that seat on that motorbike did a number on me down there. But right now I don't feel anything except your wonderful hands all over me."

"Mom, your ass...is just amazing."

"Baby, do you want to...?"

The teenager's fuck stick jumps at the thought. Is she really talking about letting him...??

"Want to what mom?"

"Put your finger up my bottom?"

"Yes mom...yes. I'd like that...a lot."

"Don't get any ideas about your cock though. I've never done that before. I don't know if my little ass can take a cock up there. And besides, Grammy said she wants you well rested tomorrow so that you can get that ass of hers."

"Okay mom...just my finger...but mom?"

"Yes darling? My horny son?"

"Maybe...two fingers? If I promise to be gentle?"

"Let's start with one...then we'll see."

The youngster has emptied about half the bottle of baby oil on his mother. He gives the bottle several long squeezes, her ass glistening in the semi darkness of what is now their bedroom.

"Baby, that oil's kinda cold. You better rub it in...OOOOOOO!!! YESSS!! DANNNYYYY!! My dirty little boy! Playing with mommy's little bottom!"

The horny teenager's hands feast on the rock hard ass globes of his sexy blonde mother. Donna, face down on the big bed squirms and moans with every movement of the boy's shaking hands.

"Baby...pull my cheeks apart. Yes. Now go ahead and put a finger in there."

The tiny brown starfish opens ever so slightly as Danny's hands tease the edge of her most sacred prize. She pushes back against his finger, letting him know that she wants his middle digit up her oily bottom, and maybe more.

"Danny? Go ahead. Darling...go ahead and put two fingers in there, please."

On the internet, the teenager has seen a lot of female ass holes in his young life. He has already had his cock in between his gorgeous grandmother's ass cheeks. But nothing compares to his own mother's tiny hole...now open...and ready for her own son.

The teenager wants more than anything to put two oily fingers up there and feel her warm gripping tightness, but this can wait. He moves down, gently kissing one oily ass cheek, then the other.

"DANNY! What are you doing?"

"Mom, I want to make love...to your ass."

Pulling her cheeks apart, his kisses travel inward. His face is now buried between the two hard mounds of his mother's ass flesh. Donna already knew that her 18 year old son loved licking her swollen cunt and sucking her clit, but this was another thing altogether. Did her boy love to lick his mother's ass?

The youngster's tongue probed her tiny brown pucker, then gently inside her hole.

Donna, face down, bit the pillow as her son attacked her ass with his tongue. She had gotten her answer. Where did her 18 year old son learn to lick her ass?

"DANNYYY!!! LICKKK MEEEEE!!! LICK MOMMY'S ASSSS!!!"

The youngster's heart was racing a thousand beats a minute, the veins in his rock hard prick threatening to burst. But tonight wasn't about him. Wise beyond his 18 years, he knew that good things took time. He will get his soon, real soon.

Danny holds his mother's writhing hips for better leverage as he ups his assault on her ass.

"DANNNYYY!!! I WANNAAA BE YOUR SLUTTT!!! YOUR FUCK TOY!!! PLEASEEEE!!! PUT YOUR COCK IN MY ASSS!!!"

The boy knew he had his sexy mother for good. Yes, she was now becoming his slut. Danny knew that the sexy blonde's body and soul belonged to him, and only to him. But Danny had decided earlier that it was not going to happen, at least tonight.

He turns his mother's heaving body over. Now on her back, she pulls her legs back, the oily hole now open for his cock.

"FUCK MY ASS DARLING. PLEASE..."

Danny plays with her ass ring, then slowly puts his middle finger inside. He can feel the oily warmth of her virgin ass. Donna's flawless face looks at her son, her baby blues opening wide with lust.

"DANNY....Put your cock in my ass. Make me your slut."

The boy, filled with need, looks at her beautiful face than down at her tiny hole, now filled with his finger. He pulls it out, a lewd popping sound filling the room, before putting his index finger in there as well.

'Mom, your ass is incredible. I've dreamed about your ass forever."

"Darling, you think about my ass? When you jack off at night?"

"Mom, yes. I've always wondered what it would be like. And now that I see it, it's more beautiful that anything I have ever seen."

His fingers still buried in her shit tube, he goes down, licking the swollen lips of her fuck hole. Danny desperately searches for her clit, suddenly finding the tiny swollen pearl sticking out, waiting for her son's hungry mouth. Donna's sweat soaked body shakes with lust for her boy. He flicks his tongue over the swollen bud as her hips fly off the bed. Danny's fingers are now buried in her sweet butt hole as he starts to bring her off with his tongue.

"Mom? You like?"

"SHIT YESSSS!!!! DANNNYYYYYY!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T STOP!!! DON'T EVERRRR STOPPP!!!"

"You gonna be my slut? My personal fuck slut?"

"YESSS!!! ANYTHING!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! PLEASE!!! GET ME OFFFF!!!"

"So, mom, your ass? Is mine?"

"YESSS!!! HURRYYYY!!! GET MEEEE OFFFFF!!"

"Ohhhh mommmm!"

Danny suctions his lips around the swollen nubbin. He holds her down as she bucks off the bed, writhing against him. Danny's fingers, still buried in the tightness of his mother's butt hole, start gently working in and out of her brown pucker. His mouth now sucking the river of cunt honey oozing out of her fuck hole.

"DANNYYYY!! MOMMY'S CUMMMINNNN!!!!"

"Yes mom!! Cum for me!! Comon mom!!! Cummm!!!"

Donna's shaking hips knock Danny's mouth off her swollen pearl, but the boy quickly regains the upper hand. His lips squeeze her clit as she lets go, her scream filling the whole house.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Danny's eyes travel upward as he tries to watch her face as she lets go. Suddenly they make eye contact as her cunt lets go, squirting a flood of honey onto his face. He tries to keep up with the endless river running down the inside of her legs, but Donna's horny cunt doesn't stop for over a minute.

"AAAAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! DANNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

The sexy blonde's baby blues open wide as she looks down at her darling 18 year old son who has just sent her to a place she never knew existed. Danny takes his mouth off her still creaming cunt and meets her eyes with a huge smile.

"Mom? How did I do?"

"Danny Dickson, I meant...everything I said. I wanna be...your slut, your personal...fucktoy. And yes, I love your fingers in there, in my ass."

"Good mom, because I want to get my fingers in there a lot more from now on."

"And your cock? You want to fuck your slut mommy? In her tight little ass?"

"Yes mom. I can't wait."

"Darling, someday. Someday soon. I just hope you don't kill me with that thing.

But Danny, I have to know..."

"Know what mom?

"Are you going to be able to get to sleep tonight? With your poor cock in that condition?"

"I...think so mom. I'll try. I don't know about sleeping here with you right next to me. Maybe I better go into my own bedroom just for tonight so I don't...you know...attack you."

"No way. You're staying here right next to your mother, where you belong. Promise I'll make it up to you."

The next morning mother and son were at Diana"s house at 9 sharp. The sexy platinum bomb, dressed in a sexy hot pink romper, panties and a brand new pair of matching pink 5 inch spikes, greets her grandson with a kiss, her hands playing with her grandson's asscheeks.

"Morning mom."

"Morning sweetie, hi Danny."

Donna is taken back how absolutely sexy her mother looks. Her body is covered with sweet smelling vanilla oil, making her long tanned legs and fake melons shine in the morning light. It's very apparent that Diana has spent the morning getting herself ready for today.

"Mom, you look absolutely beautiful. You seem to be...glowing."

"Thank you sweetie. I might look like I'm glowing but I haven't had any cock going on four days. I'm actually... miserable right now."

"Mom, look at Danny's cock."

Mother and daughter look at Danny's bulge in his jeans. Diana playfully turns around, showing her grandson her ass. The two blonde milfs share a smile. Diana asks her grandson...

"You like what you see sweetie? MMMMM, yes. I can see you like my little ass. Grammy spent all morning getting ready, just for you."

"Yes Grammy..."

"Mom, I made sure he didn't overtrain last night."

"So you two...?"

"Uh no mom. Danny ...serviced me orally so I got off big time. But your poor grandson is another story. He has a full set of balls for anything you're up for."

"Good, because I have big plans for Danny's cock."

"Mom, just as long as you leave me some of that for tonight."

"Donna, you're 100 percent sure about starting your...porn career?"

"Yes mom. I'm ready."

"Okay then. Let's get started. Danny, get the cameras set up. Donna, come with me."

Mother and daughter step into Diana's bedroom where she has laid out a sexy black outfit for her daughter.

"Donna, we're almost the same size, except for..."

"I know mom, those beautiful fake boobs."

"Okay sweetie, those little black panties are just okay, but not what we're looking for. Put these on."

The tiny black string hides nothing, clearly outlining the ripe edges of her swollen clam.

"Mom, yes. I like them. These definitely say..."

"That you're ready? The idea is to start out sexy, but not slutty. The slutty will come real soon."

"Now go ahead and put the teddy on."

She puts on the tiny see thru black teddy, looking in the mirror.

"Mom, my boobs...yours are going to overpower mine. Maybe I better get a boob job before..."

"No Donna. Actually, there are a lot of guys who aren't into big fake boobs. Your long legs, tight ass and tiny snatch are going to make sure the boys aren't going to be looking at your boobs."

Donna struggles with her mother's black heels.

"Mom, these are about a half a size too small, but they'll be okay."

"Good, because after today you and I are going on a spree back to the Justine's sex shop. They just emailed me and they have a lot of new sexy stuff. And remember it's all a tax write off."

Donna looks into the mirror, liking what she sees.

"Mom, don't I have to...oil my body like you?"

"Yes you do, but that's Danny's job. One of his fringe benefits."

"Oh yes, one of his many...fringe benefits. My son, the porn photographer."

"Now sweetie, let's do just a bit with your hair. Let's make it look a bit more..."

"Slutty mom?"

"Well...definitely more sexy."

Diana takes a glob of hair mousse, rubbing it into her daughter's scalp. Then she runs the comb several times through her short blonde hair. The result is that the mousse makes Donna's platinum highlights stand out. She looks amazing!