It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and daughter walk into the bedroom where Danny has the cameras all set up and ready.

"Sweetie, tell me, what do you think of your mom?"

"Mom, I can't believe...you look absolutely...shit...."

"Now, Danny here's the baby oil. Work your magic on your mom."

The teenager squirts baby oil all over her backside, rubbing the shiny slippery oil on the backs of her legs, her ass and back.

"Now Donna, turn around. Danny knows what to do."

The horny teenager rubs oil all over her chest, boobs and down her endlessly long legs.

"Now Danny, don't forget to oil her coochie."

Donna squirms as her son pulls her panties down. They make eye contact as he rubs the vanilla fuck oil all ever her moistening mound.

"You're not done sweetie. This is one of Danny's fringe benefits."

The teenager pulls the glistening folds of her clam apart and squirts a big glob inside, working his fingers inside his mother's cunt walls. Donna never realized that becoming a porn star was anything like this. Danny pulls her panties back on, ready for the first several pictures.

"Wait till you see the pictures he ends up with. Sweetie, you'd eat your own pussy if it were possible."

Danny oils his sexy grandmother just like he did to his mother. She squeals as his fingers rub the oil inside her swollen cunt. The platinum bomb spreads her legs and nods yes as Danny's shaking hands feel the inside of his grandmother's sugar walls.

"Sweetie, be careful. I haven't been fucked in almost four days. I'm about to get off already."

Finally he oils his grandmother's 36DD's, the perfectly round silicone orbs now sparkling in the overhead lights.

"Mom, I know what you said but I'm still thinking about getting a boob job like you. I think I'd kind of like to, but I'm just not sure."

"Sweetie, ask your son if he'd like to play with his mommy's big round boobies."

Danny's smile and nod yes tell Donna everything. After almost an hour of preparation mother and daughter are ready.

"Just follow along sweetie. Just do what I'm doing. If you want to get a bit more playful then go ahead. There's no wrong way. Just think about the thousands of teenage dicks that you're getting off when they feast their eyes on you."

Danny gets a few pictures of his grandmother then his gorgeous mother in their skimpy outfits.

"How are you doing sweetie?"

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm actually getting a bit...horny."

"Good girl. That always happens if you're really into this."

Diana pulls her panties down around her knees, smiling at the camera, Donna follows suit. Diana gets on her back spreading her legs as far apart as the tiny panties will allow. Danny zeroes in and gets a great shot as the tiny panties rip.

"Good job Danny! The boys will love it."

Donna pulls her panties down to her knees and turns around, the five inch spikes making her legs look a mile long.

"That's it Donna. Good...now show those boys that beautiful ass of yours."

Spreading her ass cheeks apart, Danny zooms in for some closeups of her tiny brown eye. Diana giggles.

"Sweetie, you doing okay over there?"

"Yes mom. I'm actually loving this. I never realized that this would be so much...fun."

"Now Donna get on your back and get the panties off. We're done with them. Look at the camera and say...fuck me Danny...and mean it."

"Okay mom. Fuck me Danny."

"Now pull the lips apart. Danny, get some closeups of the fuck juice running out down her leg."

"Got it Grammy."

"Now get the camera in there and get your mother's clit and see if you can see inside."

Donna is having the time of her life as her son is taking pictures of her wide open cunt and ass for the whole world to see.

Diana comes back with two dildos and lays next to her daughter.

Now Donna slowly work the dildo inside and let me lay over you, like I love watching you. Now Donna look at me...and just say fuck me to me like you mean it. The camera will pick up the look of on your face we are looking for."

"Okay mom....fuck me....fuck me mommmm!!"

"Now Donna put the dildo in as far as you can...and pretend you are orgasming."

"MOM!!! I DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND!! MOMMMM!!! EEEEEEIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Donna's hips buck off the bed as she looks at her sexy mother. Diana is so turned watching her daughter she can't stand too much more.

"Okay Donna, my turn. Let me get on my hands and knees...and spread my legs.

Danny get behind me and zero in on my cunt."

"Okay Grammy...I'm there."

"Donna, would you put the dildo inside me slowly?"

This wasn't in the plans. But Donna is excited as hell playing with her sexy platinum haired mother.

"Now Donna put the dildo inside me...and work it in and out....YESSSS!! LIKE THAT SWEETIEEEEE!!!"

The camera takes hundreds of pictures as Danny's cock is ready to burst watching his mother and grandmother right in front of his 18 year old eyes. Donna plunges the dildo inside and holds it there as Danny takes picture after picture.

"Now, sweetie, I've never done this before but are you up for a little...girl on girl with your mom?"

"God yes mom! But maybe we'd better see if Danny likes watching us."

"Donna look at your son's cock in his shorts! He can't wait to watch us."

"Okay mom....like I said you're the boss."

Mother and daughter, their arms around each other, embrace. Their oily bodies reflecting off the overhead lights, mother and daughter start to make out,

"Donna, get on your back. Let me get in there."

Danny keeps taking pictures as Diana flicks her tongue over her daughter's horny labia. The tiny pearl suddenly appears. The smoking hot 51 year old porn star flicks her tongue over her daughter's clit then she closes her lips, trapping the tiny bud in her suctioning lips. Donna pulls her legs back, hoping that her mother would tongue her ass, but not this time.

"Now sweetie, let me....crawl on top of you."

Diana crawls on top of her daughter, straddling her. Their oily bodies shining in the ceiling lights. They kiss, Diana mashing her silicone boobs against her daughter. Suddenly...

"Okay...we're done."

Donna Dickson, now new porn star Donna Doomee, is beside herself. She just had so much fun with her mother, especially knowing that her son, the love of her life. was right there with them. Hopefully she had just shown him that she did definitely want to become a slut...Danny's personal fuck toy. All smiles, the three of them congratulate each other for a job well done.

"Donna the three of us will go over them and I'll post about 100 of the best ones on my site. Or are you totally sure you want to change our name to motherdaughtersluts?"

"Mom, I'm more sure than ever."

Diana, now back in her sexy transparent robe and heels, orders take out for the three of them.

"Donna you can put your robe back on."

"Okay mom."

The take out couldn't arrive soon enough. As they ate Diana picked up that her grandson seemed a bit nervous.

"Sweetie, are you....nervous?"

"Grammy it's just...I mean...are we going to make our video...my cock in your ass....and...?"

"Your mom watching? Do you want me to leave?"

"Uh no mom...its just that'..I..."

"What darling?"

"Mom, I wanna show you what I'm capable of."

"The idea is to turn me on...so that I'll want your cock in my ass?"

"Well, yes mom. Like we...we...talked about last night."

"I know baby...someday...soon I promise."

Their lunch done, Danny has one last drink from his water bottle as his grandmother tells him how Alex wants this video is going to play out.

"Now Danny, remember you're Alex, my son."

"Got it Grammy."

"And remember how Alex likes you to call me...mommy. Donna, this guy from overseas has some sort of mommy fixation, but he's filthy rich and he pays great. So we give him what he wants."

"Mom, I can see that."

"Donna grab a camera and when we start going at it, get some closeups of the good stuff."

"Got it mom."

"Danny let me tell you what Alex wants. Remember last time how I held out and wouldn't let you cum inside me until I gave you permission? Well, you're mad at me. I tease you then all of a sudden you're mad. You're finally going to teach your mother a lesson once and for all. You fuck my ass...rough. Then Donna, at the end get a real good closeup of his spunk oozing out of my butt."

"Got it mom."

"Okay you ready Danny?"

The video starts with Diana, or pornstar D.D. Dickmee, in the bathroom, putting on her lipstick. She checks her big oily boobs, shining through the sheer pink top. Turning around she checks her ass, the tiny string hiding nothing. In walks her son Alex.

"Uhhh...hi Alex. What are you doing in here?"

"Hi mom."

"Just because I let you fuck me doesn't mean you can just barge into mommy's bathroom and spy on her any time you want."

"Sorry. But you're just so fucking..."

"Well, since you're here I guess I better find out. What do you think? You like, I hope."

Donna's cunt is oozing as she watches her son and his grandmother, who are definitely getting into their role playing scenario. Diana turns around several times, lewdly posing for her role play son as he definitely approves. She turns around, bending over a bit, showing Alex her perfectly round ass cheeks.

"You like mommy's ass Alex?"

"Shit mom....hell yes. I love your tight little ass."

"Maybe, just maybe someday mommy's gonna let you put your cock in there....if you are nice to mommy."

Pulling her panties down she opens her ass, the brown shit ring lewdly opening in anticipation.

"Shit mom..."

"That should inspire you to be a good boy for mommy."

Diana now changes course. She tells her grandson how the rest of the video is going to play out. The boy's cock is rock hard and ready for the feast awaiting it.

"Now Danny....let me bend over and you grab me and stick your tongue in there. At first I get mad and I don't want you to. But you can't resist. Donna stand on the other side and make sure you get a closeup of his tongue."

"Got it."

In her heels, bending over, the role play continues on as she teases young Alex. Suddenly he can stand no more. He grabs his grandmother's hips. Diana pretends to try to pull away.

"Alex!!! NOOOO!! You gotta be a good boy for mommy!"

"Shit mom...your ass...I want it!!! I want it bad."

Pulling her ass against his face, the teenager knows how lucky he is. He has his face buried in his gorgeous grandmother, pornstar D.D. Dickmee's, little bung. Her son licking the insides of her ripe mature ass cheeks, Donna zeroes the camera in for a closeup. Diana pretends to struggle, as Danny's tongue finds her perineum. The platinum bomb shifts a bit so that her ass is in perfect line with his mouth. He sticks his tongue out, roughly teasing the brown ring.

"ALEXXXX!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET YOUR NASTY TONGUE OUT OF MOMMY'S ASS RIGHT NOW!"

Alex can't stand it, continuing his tongue assault on her butt hole.

"Well, dammit, if you're not going to stop, you might as well be a good boy. Get your tongue way up my ass."

Danny holds his grandmother's slim hips for leverage. He won't take his tongue out of her beautiful ass. Diana suddenly...

"ALEXXXX!! DON"T STOPPPPP!!! LICK MY ASSSSSS!!! LICK MOMMY'S FUCKKINGGG ASSSSS!!!"

After a couple minutes Diana finally pulls away. Time to move the cameras into the bedroom. Donna learns where to put the cameras as well as where to film the last segment.

"Okay Danny lift me up and carry me into the bedroom."

"Okay Grammy."

"Then roughly throw me on the bed. I'm going to get on my back and spread my legs but you'll have none of it. You turn me over and hold me down while I pretend to resist. I've been showing Alex my ass for too long and know that my son wants. You put your cock at the entrance of my ass but I beg you to get the lubricant. You smear some on your cock and inside my ass before you fuck me...hard...okay?"

"Got it Grammy."

"Donna, how you doing with the camera sweetie? You ready?"

"Doing fine mom. I just hope that I don't screw this up."

"Sweetie, there's a camera on the ceiling and a camera on each side of the bed, plus your's for closeups. It's going to come out great, just you see."

"Okay mom."

"Plus, it's actually a bonus for Danny if there's a problem with the camera work."

"Oh?"

"Yes, that means that your son gets to fuck me again until we get it right."

The teenager gives his mother a huge smile.

"Mom, that's happened a couple times already."

Holding the camera steady Donna can hardly breathe. Her son is about to fuck his gorgeous grandmother in the ass! The sexy mother suddenly wished that she was on the bed opening her ass for her son instead of his grandmother.

Diana and her grandson are ready to film the last scene. In the bathroom Alex picks up his mother's squirming body.

"What are you doing Alex? You taking me to bed? You wanna fuck mommy?"

Carrying her into the bedroom, he roughly throws his grandmother onto the big bed. She smiles and gets on her back, spreading her creamy tanned legs, her cunt wide open.

"Comon Alex....time to fuck mommy."

The boy starts to mount her, pulling her legs up behind her. He aims his swollen organ at his grandmother's ass, while she pretends to squirm pointing his cock at her drooling cunt.

"No dammit! I know you want it mom. Your ass...your ass. You want my fucking dick in your fucking ass!!"

"No baby. You'll can have my ass when you're a good boy and not until then."

The two of them pretend to struggle, Alex finally overpowering his horny "mother."

Donna finds the role play struggle between her mother and her hard cocked son exciting as hell.

Holding her squirming body down he opens a tube of anal gel and puts it on his swollen prick. Another glob inside her anal walls and the beautiful blonde grandmother is ready.

"Well, you've been a naughty boy but maybe, just this once. You want mommy's ass, don't you Alex?"

"Yes I want your ass mom."

"Okay then, it looks like you're not letting me up until you get what you want. So I guess I have no choice but give you what you want. When you're done... if you be a good boy and do all your chores, clean up your room, and mow the lawn, then then you can have mommy's ass again. Maybe tonight."

Donna gets a shot of her mother's face, as she is ready. She can tell her mother is ready for her grandson's big cock up her little ass.

"Okay mom. It's a deal. Mommy I promise I'll pick up my room and mow the lawn."

"That's my good boy. Now go ahead and put your big cock in mommy."

Diana is face down on the big bed as the youngster starts mounting her ass. The shaking teenager pushes, the tiny tight ring giving way fairly easily. As she gets a closeup, Donna wonders how she'll ever get that big cock head of his past her tiny ass ring. Shit, my darling son is gonna kill me with that thing, she thinks.

"OHHHHHHHH ALEXXXXXX!! NOT SO FAST!!! LET MOMMY GET USED TO...."

"Shit mom, your ass is so tight. It's squeezing my cock. Yes, I'll be a good boy from now on. I'll do all my chores. Hell I'll do anything you want from now on!"

"OHHH MY GOOD BOY!!! GO AHEAD. A LITTLE FARTHER....OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD! YOU ARE ALL THE WAY INSIDE!!! SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTT YESSSSSS!!!! IT HURTS!!! SO GOOD!!! YOUR COCK IS...SO GOOD!!!"

"DAMMIT MOMMY!!! I THINK I CHANGED MY MIND!!! FROM NOW ON YOU CLEAN MY ROOM AND MOW THE LAWN."

"MOMMY, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!! HURRY DAMMITTT!!! TELL MEEEE OR I'LL PULL OUT..."

"NO ALEX..PLEASE DON'T PULL OUT!!! I PROMISE...NO MORE CHORES FOR YOU!!! I'LL COOK AND CLEAN AND LET YOU FUCK ME ALL YOU WANT!! PLEASE!!!"

He pushes, as Diana squeals with lust. After four days without sex, the beautiful fifty something grandmother is ready for the reaming of her life. Danny roughly pulls out then roughly back in, drives his prick deep into her ass tunnel.

"ALEXXXXX FUCK MOMMYS ASSSSS!!! FUCKKK ITTTTT!!!"

The teenager holds her tight for leverage as he starts pounding his sexy blonde grandmother. Her tight ass muscles squeeze his invading prick as the thrusts from the teenager become harder, then faster. Diana's baby blues open wide as her grandson is taking everything she is giving him.

Donna's cunt is dripping wet. She knows very soon it will be her pinned underneath her sexy teenage boy. She quietly wonders how she'll ever be able to take her son this way. Yes, she knows how much he wants it, but she's not sure if her ass ring can stretch that much.

As Danny gets into a rhythm, Diana's head hits the headboard, then again, and again after that, as the lewd thumping sound fills the room.

"THUMP!! THUMP!! THUMP!!!"

Sweat rolls off the youngster as Diana screams her approval. She had filmed a lot of scenes with teenage boys but nothing compares to her own grandson up her ass. Donna's cunt has soaked her panties as she can hardly stand it any longer. She is in her own world, watching her flesh and blood go at it like animals. Suddenly she can tell her son's body start to shake as he nears his orgasm.

"MOMMMYYYYY!"

"ALEXXXXXXX!! COMON....GET MY ASSSSSS!!! GET IT BOY!!!"

UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"YES!! IN MOMMY"S ASSSSSS!!! OHHHHHH YESSSSS!!!"

"MOMMMYYYYY CUMMIN HARD MOMMYYYYYY! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His body shakes and his sweat soaks his grandmother as he starts to unload inside his grandmother's bowels. Donna is in perfect position to get everything on camera, as the boy's orgasming cock fills his grandmother with 18 year old spunk.

Their bodies become one Donna gets a great view of her son's nuts unloading inside his sexy blonde grandmother.

Many times Diana has to fake an orgasm when she films these videos. But the platinum bomb, face down in the bed, howls as she has her own orgasm.

"MOMMYYYY'S CUMMMIN TOOO SWEETIEEEEE!!! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE!!!"AAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE!!"

Donna gets a good closeup of her son's contorted face as he explodes. She is surprised as it seems her son's orgasm seems to never end. In a minute the teenager collapses in a sweating heap on top of his grandmother's oily body. Now done, Diana knows they have to get the money shot that Alex loves.

"Don't pull out Danny....not yet. Donna, you getting this?"

"Got everything mom."

"Go ahead sweetie, pull out of Grammy..."

The teenager slowly pulls his now limp dick out of his grandmother's tight anus. With a loud pop her shit ring lets go of his dick, the boy's spent jizz starting to come out.

"Danny, you must have come a gallon up my butt. Donna, you getting it all, oozing out?"

"Yes. I'm getting a great shot mom."

"Great...its a wrap."

Diana lays there for a second, totally exhausted from her grandson's assault on her tiny butt. Her daughter has seen enough. She can stand it no longer. Donna drops the camera, goes down, and closes her mouth on her mother's glistening butt cheeks. Danny is shocked as his mother greedily licks up the cock cream oozing out of his blonde grandmother's freshly fucked ass tunnel.

"DONNAAA YOU ARE...??? OHHH GODDDD!! YES SWEETIEEEE!!! LICK IT UP SWEETIEEEE!! LICK ALL DANNY'S CUM OUT OF MOMMY'S ASSSS!!!"

"OHHH MOM!!! IT'S JUST...MOM!!! I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!"

Donna doesn't let go until she knows her mother's ass is clean. With a huge smile she licks her lips, giving her mother a kiss, swapping tongues. Diana can taste her what's left of her grandson's semen.

"Donna Dickson....why you little..."

"Slut? Mom? Slut? Your daughters a slut?"

"Yes you are. Isn't your mother a slut Danny?"

"Yes she is..."

"Danny Dickson, you better give your slut mother a good fucking when you get home."

"Oh Grammy...I plan to."

"Mom, I have to tell you...I'd really like to get my tongue in your ass again."

"Donna, you know, that's actually a great idea for our next photo shoot.

And Danny I hope I'm your slut. too. After all, I'm your