It was in the Cards Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother gets to enjoy his prize a bit more.
5k words
4.8
85.8k
185

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,177 Followers

Last night was a disaster!

I woke up to the rhythmic thudding of the treadmill in the family gym being thoroughly punished.

My head was trying to match with a thumping of its own.

I never get hung over as such.

At least I hadn't so far.

But I did not feel one hundred percent, that's for sure.

We must have drunk more than I realized.

I guess we did open another bottle after we spilled the dregs of the last all over our cards.

Still.

That did not excuse any of my behaviour.

No matter what game we were playing, it did not warrant me almost fucking my sister in her ass.

My ass.

No, not helping. The notion that it was okay because I owned her ass, kept trying to reassert itself.

It was wrong, and I would have to apologize profusely, and hope my sister would forgive me!

I got out of bed, not surprised at all that I was alone, considering I could hear my sister going at it in the gym.

She was always the early riser, and if not for the lockdown, she would have been outside pounding pavement for miles and miles, trying to get into that peak olympic shape she wanted.

A quick shower, then apologies. Stinking up the joint would not make my apologies any smoother.

One hot shower later, I felt somewhat better.

I found my sister in the kitchen, where she was elbow deep in doing the dishes, half dancing to whatever music was in her headphones.

I paused for a full minute, enjoying the view of her ass, the way it moved to the music. Remembering everything about touching it last night. The sensation of it against my hard cock. The way her cum greased asshole had almost let me fuck her.

The throbbing sensation in my pants and my mounting regrets of having to give it all up, was not making it easier for me to muster the willpower to apologize.

While I was trying to gather myself, Kaitlyn turned to get some more dishes to clean, and had a small heart attack, startled to not be alone.

"I should have known you would be watching my ass." She said, with a crooked grin.

Then her face turned somber. Like a gray thunder cloud occluding the summer sun.

"We have to talk about last night."

Both of us blurted out, at the very same time.

"You first!"

"No you."

We kept saying the same thing at the same time.

It was kinda funny. Enough to lighten the mood slightly.

She held up her hand.

"I'll go first."

That worked.

I was relieved and terrified.

I was relieved I could wait a few more moments before having to beg her forgiveness.

Terrified that what she had to say was that I would never have it.

"A lot of stuff happened last night, that I don't think I would have guessed in a hundred years, if you had asked me yesterday."

"You almost fucked my ass!"

Yup. this was going exactly the way I was thinking it would.

"You definitely came inside it, at least a little bit."

Rubbing my face in it, I could feel my cheeks burning. Any second now, I would learn if it was actually possible to die from shame.

"I know you won my ass fair and square, but it's still connected to my digestive system you know."

Uh, okay, now I wasn't so sure where she was heading?

"I know that you are probably going to fuck my ass today. Probably more than once, seeing you are such a pervert. But you gotta give me a little warning first, Kiddo. So I can make sure it's nice and clean and empty in there, right?"

Okay, I was way off base there. I clearly had no clue at all. Still. NOT going to fuck her ass.

"Ah right, now that you are up, I better abide by the rules."

She swiftly slid her yogapants and panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, pulling her t-shirt down enough that it covered her like a very minimalist skirt. Finally she made sure to adjust it so that it was above her very nice ass, that she turned towards me for my viewing pleasure.

"Also, better make sure to enjoy it while it lasts, after dinner I am going to want to try and win it back."

"Okay, that was it, I think. What did you want to talk about?"

I am your brother, I can't fuck your ass, it is wrong. You are a very sexy woman, but you are my sister, and it was a terrible mistake, and even though I really really want to, I can't possibly take advantage of you and fuck you in the ass, even though you say I won it and that it is only fair and...

"Oh, uh.. the same as what you just said, yeah. Yeah, I will try to give you a little bit of warning. Um, I will just give you a hand with the dishes then."

"Okay!" She said, with a smile in her voice.

Then with a wink, she bent slightly at the waist, and pulled her ass cheeks slightly apart, giving me a brief look of the the treasure between them.

I was NOT going to fuck her ass!

I did not have the spine to apologize, when she still seemed perfectly fine with what had gone on. Even if she called me a pervert for it.

After having done the dishes, she went and fixed her shirt in position with a belt, so that her ass was continuously exposed, even though her pussy still had a little bit of cover.

Then she went to the gym to do her yoga routine.

Before she left, she came over and sat in my lap with no warning at all, then ground her ass around a bit, as if getting comfy.

"Hey Kiddo, I'm going to be doing my yoga now, so if you want to watch my ass, you will have to come along. Just so you know I'm not trying to hide your prize away. What's that you are reading?"

As she ground her ass around, I got almost instantly hard. I had been semi-hard since we had our little chat, but I was still trying hard to stiffle my urges.

"Uh, I am trying to translate the user manual for the cards we found. Word for word, using dad's old Romanian dictionary."

"Weirdo, why would we need a manual for a deck of cards?"

"Yeah, I know, I guess I was just bored. I'll come watch your ass, that will be more fun! Make sure you make a lot of those really challenging splits and such."

"That's none of your business Kiddo, only the ass belongs to you. But, I guess there are a few yoga poses that are mostly for the butt. I can do those for your viewing pleasure, no problem."

It was hard work watching her doing yoga, while also trying to translate the stupid user manual.

Especially since the minimal covering over her pussy meant I could see that pretty well most of the time.

Once she paused and told me I could not ogle her pussy like that, but when I reassured her I was just admiring the very nice butt right next to it, she just accepted that with a nod, and carried on.

It sure looked very inviting and soft. Pink inner lips pouting slightly between her larger paler outer lips. All of it smooth, not even the slightest stubble in sight.

Usually she would have had more of a tan, but months of lockdown had meant no tanning. Which I liked, to be honest.

I liked milky white skin, and it made the pink of her folds stand out very nicely.

Several times I had to drag myself away from her pussy with an effort of will.

It was forbidden to me, and it was my sister there, doing yoga. My sisters pussy. Forbidden.

That ass though, that ass belonged to me.

It was such an erotic experience watching her go through her yoga, all the time making sure I could get a good look at her butt. I think so much blood drained to my cock that my IQ must have fallen a dozen points.

It did take me quite long and several attempts to get anything at all translated.

From the little I had managed to translate by the time her yoga session ended, it would seem the manual claimed that the cards were of a very limited number ever produced over a hundred years ago, before the manufacturer was convicted of witchcraft.

It claimed that the cards were magic, and not to be taken lightly.

Never to be used for game of chance, only for novelty, never use. Or something along those lines.

So antique cards. Great. Its a good thing they were a gift, so dad probably didn't know they were valuable antiques. All I had to do was make sure the manual never saw the light of day again, and it would be all fine.

For her final pose, she spread her legs, bent over at he waist, ass towards me, and covered her pussy with her hand. Then tossed her hair over to one side, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"How does it look, all freshly trimmed and toned?"

I was almost cumming in my pants at the sight of her, if not for the orgasms of last night, I probably would have.

Still, if my cock has ever been harder, I sure can't remember it.

"It looks amazing!"

"You sure? I felt bad for being out of shape when you won it last night, so I figured i'd get up early and make sure that everything was as trim as I could get it on short notice."

"It looks amazing, good enough to eat, really!"

"Haha, yeah you would do that, you pervert, if anyone would. But perhaps I should shower first?"

I couldn't help myself. I stood up and took a step forward. All the distance between us, and reached down and started to fondle her ass, the light covering of sweat making it slightly slippery.

She was hot to the touch, warm from all the exercise she had put in already today.

First I ran my hands all over the ass cheeks, then I ran a finger down her crack, down one side of her tight little rosebud, then back up the other side.

A shudder ran through her, as my finger caressed the slightly puckered folds at the edge of her hole.

My cock was throbbing painfully in my pants by now.

I ran my finger through her crack once more, edging closer to the very opening, like a comet drawn ever closer to the sun with every passing.

I could hear her breath shudder, sense her trembling slightly at my touch.

Not just from the strained position she was standing in. She was in way too good shape for that to be an issue yet. Also, I could not fail to notice a droplet starting to trickle its way down her inner thigh. Definitely not sweat.

So I was the pervert here?

Without even a thought, I pulled down my sweatpants enough, that I could let out the waiting beast.

My rock hard cock ached to bury itself deep inside my sister.

It was with pure force of will that I denied it. Instead I slowly let out my breath, as I slid it down my sister's crack, letting the tip rest against her rosebud for a second, then I pushed slightly.

My sister's low moan of pleasure was loud enough for me to hear, though she clearly tried to be quiet. She braced herself with one hand against a piece of gym equipment, while the other hand that was covering her pussy started to slowly move around a bit, which meant more droplets of moisture escaped from her overflowing pussy.

I could feel her rosebud slowly opening up, as I kept poking it gently with the tip of my manhood.

I was going to fuck her ass! There was no other thing in this universe I was certain of.

I had to fuck it, or we would both go mad!

With more effort of will than I thought I was going to be able to muster, I managed to pull back.

"I promised to give you a bit of warning. I think I better do that now. I am going to fuck your ass as soon as you are done making sure its nice and ready! Or in about ten seconds, if you don't hurry up!"

Looking at me through glazed eyes, she visibly pulled herself together. Standing up unsteadily, she absently wiped one hand on her shirt, soaking it immediately.

Streaks of moisture made it down both her legs.

"Oh.. Okay, uh... give me ten... five minutes."

She rushed off to her room, and I followed, waiting in the sitting area outside our rooms, cock hard, and my mind boggled.

On the one hand, she was my sister, and this was wrong. On the other hand, shut up, we are doing this. Her ass is the finest I have ever seen, let alone laid a hand on.

My mind kept running in circles, though clearly my conscience was badly outnumbered by my cock and my horniness, and the prospect of getting to fuck a gorgeous girl up the ass, even if she was my sister. Anal sex was not something I really considered a possibility outside of porno, but here it was. Not only was it going to happen, it was the only thing I was allowed to do.

"I'm ready, Kiddo." She said softly.

She stood in the door, wearing one of those pretty sheer night dress thingies with spaghetti straps, that did nothing at all to hide her sexy body. She was wearing a pretty ordinary black bra, that did a solid job of covering her boobs.

My hands ached with the need to touch them, but they were out of bounds. I was not going to do anything that might cause her to call our bet void because of me not abiding by the rules.

Her ass was mine. Thats all. That's more than I need.

She was not wearing any panties, but she was covering her pussy with one hand, the other reaching out towards me.

"You look fabulous, sis!"

I took her hand, and she led me into her room.

Soft music was playing.

She had lit a few candles.

A few pillows had been tossed in the middle of the bed.

"Thanks Kiddo. Maybe lose the pants and join me?"

She crawled onto the bed, exposing her pussy to me for a few moments, as she placed herself on her stomach, pillows under her abdomen and upper thighs, presenting her butt to me.

I lost the pants, and all the rest of my clothes, and before they had time to settle on the floor, I was joining her on the bed.

Through some miracle I did not just plunge my cock straight into her asshole, even though I very much wanted to.

Not so much through some super human effort of will, more because I wanted to do so many things all at once. I was delirious with lust and need.

I ran my hands over her wonderful butt.

I had become better at recognizing what parts she considered to be my domain, which were gray area tolerated to a degree, and which were completely out of bounds.

I felt like waves of almost orgasms wash through me, as I fondled her ass, admiring it from up close, studying her every fold.

The scent of her perfume, mixing with the scent from her soaking wet pussy, that was not quite hidden.

How badly i wanted to taste her juices in that moment, but it was denied to me.

Instead, I leaned in, spreading her cheeks wide. Then without a thought, I let my tongue connect with her rosebud.

A taste of mostly her apricot bodywash, a little of her perfume, a little of what was my sisters very own scent. She tasted wonderfully.

I started to really grind my tongue against her puckered folds, and I could feel the way her hole contracted again and again, as I went at it.

Her breathing got ragged, and soon she was moaning into a pillow every time my tongue caused her rear entrance to contract.

The effect I was clearly having on her, had me hornier than I had been ever before, and without any reservation or shame, I dug my tongue into her read entrance, fucking her asshole with my tongue.

Almost instantly it caused her to start bucking and moaning even louder.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, I'm cumming!"

With that encouragement, I kept at with a frenzy. I had my face buried in her ass, licking her asshole, probing it with my tongue as far as I could.

Two days ago, I would have denied the possibility that I would ever willingly lick someones asshole. Especially my sisters.

But here I was, doing my best to keep going, even though she was bucking like she was trying to toss me off.

Moisture was seeping between her fingers on the hand she was still trying to cover her pussy with, even though a couple of fingers seemed to have forgotten their mission, and had instead found there way inside her. Her thighs were soaking, the pillows were soaking, she was covered in her juices, and I could see a creamy white liquid running down her hand from when she had cum.

Under cover of changing position, I managed to swipe a few drops of her nectar of her hand with my finger, then transferred it to my mouth.

It was tangy sweet, and it must have been the basis for all addictive drugs, because I instantly wanted more.

Instead of daring to entertain that thought any further, I started to move into position behind her, lining up my cock with her asshole.

"Wait.. uh.. wait a second..." She panted.

Reaching under the covers, she brought out a small jar.

"KY jelly, found it in moms things..."

I did not need to know that, but okay, I guess lubricant was probably a good idea. I mean, I was about to go in completely dry, like a lunatic, just because I was horny enough I didn't even consider the practicalities.

I took the jar, and opened it. Apricot. I put bit on my cock, and started to spread it up and down the shaft, then proceeded to rub some on her rosebud.

"I already lubed up when I got ready." She whispered at me.

"Just do it, pervert, have your way with my ass. Fill it up like you know you want to!"

Okay, that was all the encouragement I needed.

I aligned my rock hard manhood with her rosebud, resting for a moment against the perineum, and admired her rosebud. As she was doing her best to relax, it was slightly open, just ever so slightly, giving a hint at the dark tunnel beyond.

I pushed against her. Holding back, going slowly, resisting the urge to just bury myself to the hilt in one swift motion.

As I pushed, I felt her opening dilate ever so slowly around the head of my cock. The sensation so tight, painfully tight, and absolutely wonderful.

As more and more of the head pushed into her, the resistance grew.

She grunted with her face into the covers, her knuckles white where she gripped them.

Then suddenly the head was past her fleshy ring, and the resistance immediately diminished a lot.

She gasped at the sudden change. "Kiddo! Please, hold it there a bit... its... huge!"

Overwhelmed by the sensation myself, I was forced to hold very still, If I did not want to just shoot my load then and there. So for a few minutes, I held very still, enjoying the feeling of her around my cock.

Then, determined to get further into her than I did last night, I started to push ever so slowly.

She whimpered softly once, then she started to push back against me, swallowing more of my cock into her hidden depths.

The warmth of her insides, the tight feeling riding up my shaft as more and more of me was sliding inside of her, the knowledge of how absolutely wrong it was to fuck my sister like this, combined by our raw need. It had endorphins rushing through my body, like I was high on every drug.

Finally I had reached as deep as I could. I was balls deep inside my sister's ass.

Below me my sister was moaning as loudly as I was, and the squelching sounds and the movements of her arm below her told me that she was playing with herself, every bit as much of a pervert as me. Getting off on being fucked in the ass by her own brother. Who would have thought?

Resting a moment with my cock deep inside of her, just taking a moment to enjoy every sensation. The pulsating movements of her muscles deep inside, as she was sending herself ever closer to another orgasm, with me inside of her.

Then I obeyed my need to fuck her, and started to pull out slowly, just an inch or so, before sliding all the way in again, then back a little further, and all the way in again.

Slowly I increased the length of my slow strokes, until I would have the head of my cock all the way back to the fleshy ring at her entrance, then slide all the way back.

Suddenly, I could feel my sisters asshole beginning to contract around me, as Kaitlyn started to scream out her orgasm, completely unashamed, not holding back anything.

"FUUUUUCK MEEEE!" She yelled, as the orgasm thundered through her.

Not about to disobey, and already fast passing the edge because of the sudden extra stimulation from her muscles contracting powerfully around my cock, milking me irresistibly, I plunged into her.

With reckless abandon, I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, even though after mere seconds of this, I was shooting all of my cum deep inside of her.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,177 Followers
12