It was in the Cards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept going, my orgasm kept going, ecstasy rolling through me as cum was shooting out of me.

For a few minutes I fucked her with all my might, and she yelled and screamed unintelligibly as her orgasm became two, then three orgasms, before she completely collapsed under me, dragging me down with her.

Then, for several minutes, I just fucked her gently. Sliding my cock in and out of her, as I could feel it slowly deflating.

My sweaty body was collapsed on top of hers, until after some time, she squirmed a bit.

I slid my now only semi-rigid cock out of her ass with a little plop, and a few gobs of creamy white cum escaped her rectum, and obeying gravity, slid over her perineum, mingling with the juices at her slit.

The sight sent my cock hardening again.

Hypnotized by the sight of a glob of my cum daring to go where I was not allowed.

Gone were the last shreds of the idea of giving up her ass.

If anything, I had to win more of her!

"Holy shit Kiddo, that was awesome. You are still a pervert for doing that to your sister, but holy shit, where did you learn to fuck like that?"

I lay down on my side next to her, facing her. I felt very satisfied, but her words were definitely the cherry on top. I mean, I already knew she had cum too, so obviously she enjoyed it.

But putting words to it made it seem somehow better. Like it wasn't wrong at all, even though she called me a pervert.

"The internet has not been out forever, you know..." I shrugged it off. I was not going to admit I had never actually done anything like it with anyone. Or like you know. Any sex at all. My sister was my first, but I could not possibly admit that, or she would mock me mercilessly.

She smiled at my remark, then we lay there a while, looking into eachothers eyes, a hand casually resting on each other.

I wanted so very badly to kiss her. To taste her glistening soft lips. Feel her tongue against mine. Of its own volition, my face moved ever so slowly closer to hers.

"That's my hip, mister, not my ass."

With that she moved my hand a few inches lower, and the spell was broken.

"Sorry sis, I will see if I can contain myself until I win some more of you tonight!"

She stuck her tongue out at me, and laughed.

"Yeah, don't be so sure about that, i think I'm going to win tonight. I have a good feeling about it."

"In that case, I better enjoy it while it lasts!" I said, with a meaningful glance down to my once again hard member.

She followed my gaze, and exclaimed with fake indignation, "You are some kind of insatiable sexmonster, aren't you? Not just a kinky pervert, but a sexmonster too!"

Even as she spoke, she got up on her knees, face down, scooting her butt back towards me.

The motion made more of my cum spill out of her asshole, sending it sliding down to her pussy. That was all it took to ensure my cock was hard enough to split diamonds, so i swiftly moved into position behind her, rubbing my tip against her asshole, smearing my cum all around it, then pushing against her. Into her. Slowly.

As her opening yielded to my intrusion, Kaitlyn pushed back and let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Thaaats better, juuust like that..." she purred.

Then as I reached as deep as I could inside her, I rested for a little bit, just luxuriating in the sensation. The soft heat enveloping my hard cock. The tightness of my sister's anus around the base of my cock. I was in heaven.

I felt her fingers enter her pussy, pushing against my cock through the thin wall of her insides between. I moved slowly in and out of her, as she fingered herself with a frenzy, determined to cum as fast and hard as possible.

I, on the other hand, was determined to really enjoy every last sensation, and having already cum so shortly before, I managed to hold back, even when after a few minutes, her first orgasm rolled through her. Her anus contracted powerfully with every wave of the orgasm, and I saw stars every time, as orgasmic pleasure also rolled through me, though not quite enough to push me over the edge of ejaculation.

As her orgasm subsided, she pushed her ass against me, folding herself over her knees as much as possible, too exhausted and shaky from the orgasm, to hold her own weight for now.

It was a pretty good angle for me, so as the flames of her orgasms turned to embers, I started fucking her ass with long deliberate strokes, doing my best to rekindle the sparks.

Judging from the way she started moaning in rhythm with my strokes, it was having the effect I desired.

Soon she was moaning my name, begging me not to stop, which was entirely redundant. No force on earth could have stopped me at that time.

The more she moaned, the less I held back, and with the force of our lust, I slowly drove her from her kneeling position, until she was pushed flat against the bed.

Both her hands were gripping the covers above her head, trying to anchor herself in place, so she would not be rammed against the headboard by my relentless thrusts.

"Fuuck Fuck, I'm cumming! I am cumming. You are making me cum. Fuuuuck!" She was yelling out her orgasm unashamedly.

The sensation of her bucking beneath me, her ass clenching my cock with every wave of orgasm that crashed through her, and the knowledge that this time, she had cum just from my cock inside her, was enough.

I too came.

Thrust as deep as I could go, an instinctive need to get my seed as deep inside her as I possibly could, I held myself there until my orgasm started to subside. Pulling back slowly was enough to rekindle Kaitlyn's orgasm, causing more contractions, which then started my own receding orgasm back up.

For a few minutes it was almost a game. Moving slightly to increase her pleasure, then hold still as her pleasure became mine.

Kaitlyn appeared to have temporarily given up on language. Just moaning and groaning into the covers, riding the last fading waves of orgasm.

Finally it drew to a halt, as my cock was simply too soft to keep pushing inside her, and with a sad little plop and a gushing of cum from her asshole, my cock was forced outside.

Too exhausted to move much, I just kinda fell over, landing on my back next to Kaitlyn, looking at her flushed, sweaty face. Eyes were not quite focused, and I think she had some drool on her chin and cheek. She was a sexual mess. She looked so hot, and I knew I wanted more. Much much more.

"That was amazing, Sis. I think this is what it feels like, when you need a smoke after sex. Holy shit. I am spent, and I want to go again."

"Pervert!" She muttered at me.

Then she added, "Best orgasm of my life!"

I gave her a proud grin, and put my hand on her butt, lazily tracing sweaty and cum glazed crack up and down a bit. Drew circles around her well used opening. It was still somewhat dilated, and it was easy to let a finger slide inside, then two.

"Sore. Spent. Need nap..." Kaitlyn muttered, though she did nothing to hinder my access.

"Nap sounds good," I agreed.

I fell asleep almost before I had closed my eyes.

12