It was in the Cards Pt. 04

Story Info
The game goes on, brother wins more of his sister.
5.2k words
4.82
56.7k
120

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,182 Followers

"Are you sure Black Jack is the game you want to lose at tonight?"

I flashed my sister my most cocky grin, as I shuffled the cards.

"Win at, Mister. Tonight I'm going to do nothing but win, and wipe that grin right off of your face!", she replied, with a grin of her own.

My sister was looking gorgeous. A blonde goddess, flushed with just enough wine, wearing only a very sexy lace bra. She had explained to me that you have to look your best, when you are going to the casino, so we had taken a few minutes to get more formal. Inspired by her formal dress, I wore a black tie, and my best black silky boxers.

The excitement was palpable. Never had I looked forward to a game of chance like this, nor dreaded it as much.

"Well, it's your ass on the line, so whatever..." I shrugged. "what are you gonna wager against it?"

"I was thinking maybe I could wager my legs? They are very nice legs, you know."

With that, she rubbed them against each other in a very sexy, suggestive way, that had my blood rushing places.

"While I would love to get my hands on those admittedly very nice legs, I do think your ass is worth way more to me, than those legs of yours..."

"Okay Kiddo, I guess that's fair. So how about this: I wager my legs against my ass, but we play best out of three, with you up one point?"

"Best out of three like you said, with me up one point... and I get to be the dealer!" I countered.

"Agreed!"

My palms were getting very sweaty, and my dick was finding it hard to keep the tent properly pitched, even with my sister's naked pussy being on display less than four feet away, as she sat criss cross applesauce on the couch in front of me. Okay, now that I was staring right at it, I guess the tent was becoming a little more structurally sound.

Never had I wanted to win more badly in any game in my entire life.

"Hit me.... Hit me... Stand!"

I had to beat a seventeen.

And I would have, if I had remembered that the dealer wins on equal. I could have held on seventeen myself and won.

"Best of three, one point each. Dangit!"

"Hit me... Hit me.... Hit me. FUCK!"

"YESSSS!!!!!"

She went above the limit, making me the winner. I was so happy I rose to my feet, like a drunk sportsfan at the cup finals.

As I rose to my feet, all the blood must have rushed out of my head, as it felt like all of reality stuttering to a grinding halt, I felt like I was moving through molasses for a few moments. Then everything resumed like graphics trying to catch up on a cheap computer. I guess I must have drunk a bit more than I thought.

My sister seemed to be blushing a bit, and almost short of breath. She was ignoring my imprompty victory celebration, apparently zoning out a bit, until she got her ragged breath under control. Then she flashed me her brightest smile, before drinking the rest of the wine in her glass in one draught.

"Well, that could have gone better. I should have held on seventeen again, but I got greedy."

"If it's any consolation, I should have held on seventeen the round before, so I guess we are both stupid." I grinned at her.

"Still, I won, adding a little something to my collection, so I am happy!"

Kaitlyn stuck out her tongue at me.

"Yeah, I can see why you would be. So what are you going to do with your winnings?"

"Well first of all... I know you don't really like wearing high heels, but I think the ones you wore for your prom looks gorgeous on you..."

"So you want to borrow them, right?" She grinned at me.

"Nah, I want you to wear them, then come back here and show me your sexy legs."

"Alright, but if I get any chafing, I expect you to take care of it. It's your legs, so it's only fair you get to do some repairs."

It didn't take her much longer, than it took me to open a new bottle and refill our glasses, then she were back.

Long legs with a hint of tan still lingering, complemented by sexy crimson heels that made her already sexy legs look even better.

She strode right in front of me, her pussy right in front of my face. Placing her hands on her hips, looking down on me.

I sat there, inhaling the scent of her, drunk on it, and the ideas and possibilities flashing through my mind.

Unable to restrain myself, I reached out with both hands, and started to touch her legs. Sliding up the outside, over her knees, up her thighs.

"Thats the hip, Mister, I think thats more part of the torso, not the legs as such."

"Alright, I guess thats fair."

Suitably chastised, I started over. This time on the inside. Sliding up her calves, knees, thighs. Her soft smooth warm sexy inner thighs. Taking care to not touch the pussy by the merest fraction of an inch, while kneading her soft inner thighs, luxuriating in the sensation of her pliable yet firm flesh. While she was undeniably the most fit woman I knew, even she had a bit of softness in the right places.

It soon became apparent I was not the only one enjoying my exploration, as I could easily see her sex moistening in front of my eyes.

An idea formed in my perverted mind.

I started to nibble and kiss her thigh, one hand caressing the other, then my other hand slid up to her ass.

Sliding a finger against her puckered rear opening, massaging.

Kaitlyn started to moan slightly, wrapping her fingers in my hair, grinding her hip slightly, pushing back against my finger.

Obliging her, I let my finger push into her slightly. As I did, she moaned out "Pervert... yes... more please."

While I agreed completely I was being a pervert, I wasn't going to give her more right now.

I had what I wanted for now.

With her building excitement, her pussy had become completely soaked, and trails of her juices were flowing down her thighs.

Trails that I was now happily lapping up.

I could not touch her pussy, sure, but I was well within my rights to lick her thighs.

The taste of her was amazing. It sent pure bliss into my mind, and I knew that the thing I wanted most in the world was to just bury my face in her pussy, and have my fill of her.

For that, I needed to put my gains at risk.

"Well, that's enough for now." I said, as I managed to pull myself away.

"No, don't stop.. ugh you.. fine." Kaitlyn was clearly not quite ready for me to pull my hands and face off of her, but that was just fine by me. I needed every advantage I could.

"Ready to play some more?" I asked her.

"Tired of your prize already?"

"Not at all, I just want to add more to my collection."

"Fair enough..." She steadied herself, then sat down and took a generous swig of wine.

"So I got ass and legs. What would you wager against that?"

She scrunched up her face as she thought about that, sipped some more wine, then replied: "How about my torso then. No tits though. You would just do all kinds of perverted things to my poor tits."

"Torso with no tits? I don't think that's worth a lot compared to what I got."

"Okay, best of five, torso against legs and ass, you start with two points. Or just torso for legs, best of three, you up one point?"

"Best of three sounds good."

Almost too good, but I was not going to complain. I had had a taste of my sister, and I was definitely wanting more.

With the odds solidly in my favor, I did win easily enough. She won the first hand on a lucky blackjack, I won the next, winning the match.

As I pulled the winning hand, I once again felt like the server running reality was struggling. This time I was not doing any rushing to my feet or yelling or anything. I had a moment's worry that perhaps this game was too much for my blood pressure or something, but really, I should not have any issues with that at my age.

It was definitely odd, but I was not going to let it distract me from the most important thing in the world. I now owned more of my sister, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on my prize.

Even without the boobs, my sister has a very sexy body, and now I could let my hands roam over most of her.

My sister once again took a moment to collect herself. Losing another match like this had her swaying in her seat, closed eyes, biting her lower lip, and panting with what I guess was the frustration of losing another game to her little brother.

After a few moments she started shivering a bit, soft moans escaping her lips. Was my sister having an orgasm, after losing another part of her to me?

Noticing my eyes on her, she covered her pussy with one hand, and mouthed a soft "Pervert" at me.

She looked very sexy. Her face was flushed, her pupils dilated, her chest heaving.

"Another bit of your gorgeous body is mine to use as I will, whatever am I going to do..."

My words had her shivering slightly, and she was rubbing her thighs together, while trying to pretend it was not affecting her at all.

"I am sure my perverted little brother will have plenty of ideas on his filthy mind about how to mark his property." she quipped at me, giving me an idea.

"Mark you. That does sound tempting. First I want my new property against my cock. Get over here and rub your tummy and chest against my cock."

"No boobs, mister."

"No boobs. You just hold them out of the way, while you rub yourself against my cock. No problem, right?"

"Uh, I guess that will be fine. Though I will have to remove my bra for that to really work."

She turned her back to me briefly, as she unhooked her bra. While it was not unexpected, I still felt a slight twinge of disappointment, that I would not be able to sneak a peek at her breasts, as she discarded her bra.

Both her breasts were firmly cupped in her hands, as she turned around once again.

It was a glorious sight. For the first time she was completely naked in front of me.

Even the heels I had asked her to wear earlier were gone again, having come off during the excitement of our game.

My sexy norse goddess of a sister, standing naked before me in all her glory, her soaking wet pussy clearly visible right there in front of me, wet trails making their way down her thighs.

As she stood there before me, squirming slightly, thighs rubbing against each other, hands subconsciously massaging her breasts slightly, she was nibbling her lower lip, clearly turned on by the situation, the anticipation of what I might do with my newly conquered parts clearly getting her engine running.

"So uh, how do you want me?" She asked me with a bit of hesitation in her voice, clearly unsure on how to proceed.

I want you with your pussy wrapped around my cock, I want my cock stuffed so far down your throat that my cum will shoot straight into your stomach, I want.... So many things I wanted flashing through my mind, but so many things still off limits.

Instead of uttering my impossible wishes, I stood up, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers, letting them fall to the ground as I got up.

My cock was standing proudly in front of my sexy sister, awaiting what adventures were before us. Longing for her touch.

I took a step forward, grabbing my sister by her waist, and drew her up against me.

Holding her tight, my cock pressed against her soft yet firm belly.

Then I started moving, grinding my cock against her shamelessly, as we kinda slow danced to whatever music was currently on.

My hands made their way up and down her back, down to her ass, kneading her cheeks gently, while she moaned slightly and ground her slick, burning hot pussy against my thigh for a brief moment, before gathering herself. All the while her hands were busy kneading her breasts, she was pinching her nipples between her fingers, clearly no longer focused on the idea that she had to hide her breasts from me.

What had started like something of a slow dance, was turning more and more into the two of us grinding ourselves against the other, trying to get closer to an orgasm, though for my part I was also trying not to get there anytime soon. I wanted to make it last, not sure how many times it was possible for me to cum in a night. I would definitely not like to run out of ammo, before having had my fill of my sister's hot body. Not that I really thought such a thing would ever be possible.

We had found kind of a rhythm, her sliding one way, me sliding the other. Sliding down, she would mash her mound against my leg, her face mashing against my chest, her sexy mouth moaning in pleasure, moaning my name, calling me a tease and a pervert.

My hands had started out kneading her cheeks, but as she was getting more and more turned on, I started playing with her tight little bud. Still slick from before, it was easy for me to slide a finger in and out a few times, before her movements sliding down my body made her hole out of reach, then as soon as she slid back up, I would slide right back inside, teasing her closer to an orgasm in the best way available to me.

Her orgasm getting closer by the second, she found it harder to maintain the rhythm, desyncing us slightly, causing her to accidentally grind herself right against my achingly hard cock. In a shock of sensation I could feel her flower almost envelope me, before she jerked herself away, almost as if she was jolted by electricity.

Electricity that was also coursing through my cock at that second. The thought of me almost sliding into my sister's pussy just like that, almost had me shoot my load then and there.

I had to draw back a little for a couple of breaths, distracting her with a more thorough invasion of her rear. Probing her hole with two fingers, fucking her with them, while she pressed herself against me.

"Almost there, I am so close... Please... A little more..." She half moaned, half whispered against me, her cheek against my chest, her face turned up towards mine, her eyes begging for the sweet release of an orgasm from her little brother.

Not quite ready to let her cum, I instead started to guide her body up and down, grinding her against me with a firm grip on her waist.

Moaning with her need to cum, and her climax on my fingers being denied for the moment, she ground herself against me with renewed vigor, almost giving up the pretense of rubbing her torso against my cock, in her quest for release.

Once again, her mound ground against my cock, her pussy rubbing firmly against the shaft. Then down again. She was mashing her clitoris and as much of her pussy as she could straight against my cock.

The thought of her mashing her most sacred part against my raging hardon was making me reel. I wanted nothing more than let her continue, let her accidentally on purpose slide my cock inside of her. I wanted to empty my balls straight into her forbidden uterus. But most of all, I wanted to have free and unfettered access to all of her forever.

For that, I needed to obey the rules of our game.

Get her to play again.

With an effort of will, just as she was starting to slide down my cock again, almost catching me in her folds, in a way I could sense would soon mean I slid right into her pussy that was so clearly eager to be filled right now, I managed to draw back slightly.

"Careful Sis, I don't own your pussy yet, so I can't go there..."

"Ugh, but I need you. I need you inside me!"

There. She had put words to it. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. It was no longer just me being the pervert that she tolerated due to unfortunate wagers. Still. The rules had to be followed, or she would be in her right to void our entire bet.

"I can fix that. Come here."

With that I pulled her with me as I sat on the nearby piano bench. Drawing her into my lap, her legs outside mine, she eagerly scooted forward. As she was about to rub her soaking wet pussy against my cock, I adjusted the angle with a grip on my cock, and a hand on her waist. Instead of mashing against her pussy that was starving for my attention, instead I aimed myself at her tight rosebud, that was mine to enter and use with no limitation at all.

Kaitlyn's initial whimper of disappointment, when she failed to engulf my cock inside her pussy, then her sigh of satisfaction as I slid into her other hole. Our earlier session, combined with the work of my fingers during our new game, had her slick and pliable enough that I could slide into her like it was the place I truly belonged.

My cock fit so perfectly inside her tight warmth, I could not believe even her pussy would feel better. I still wanted so very badly to fuck that part of her too. I wanted to own and use every last inch of her, the need was almost painful, amplified by the intensity of her riding me with my cock buried to the hilt inside her ass.

My sister's face was so beautiful in front of me, scrunched up in the agony of her impending orgasm, so very kissable. I wanted to taste her mouth, feel her lips on mine.

As I was fighting my urge to kiss her, she started riding me harder, faster, and finally one hand let go of her breast, and instead went to her pussy, with the speed of a striking snake.

Her nipple was just perfect, pink and perk, her breast was firm enough that it hardly sagged any, even freed from her desperate deathgrip.

I only had a few moments to admire her sexy boob, before her furious masturbation combined with her rough ride sent her crashing over the edge to a huge orgasm.

Having her moan in my ear as she came, feeling her intense contractions, combined to send waves of pleasure echoing through my body. The sensations on my cock and my awareness that it was my sister's formerly sacrosanct body. The goddess I had probably always craved, but always known would never be mine.

As I felt myself about to cum, I recalled my perverted ideas from earlier, and just as orgasm came roaring through me, I pulled out of her ass with a sudden jerk, and aimed just above her pussy, and let loose with long blasts of pearly white cum.

Making sure to send gobs of cum up her firm belly, up between her breasts, a few drops even managing to get caught in that perfect divot between the clavicles.

Her hand was still busy mauling her pussy and clit, but her eyes were glued to me. Her eyes like blue fire, admiring my work, my seed slowly sliding down her torso that was glistening with the sweat of our lovemaking. Or rather of our frantic fuck. Both of us acting like long lost sailors on their first shoreleave in years.

"That was so hot!" she said.

"Maybe it's a good thing you are such a pervert, after all.", she added.

"Maybe I am not the only pervert here", I smiled back at her. Looking suggestively at her hand that was still caressing her pink folds.

"Since you are clearly going to use me for your needs, no matter what I think, I think I might as well get something out of it too." she said, and stuck out her tongue at me. Then sighed a bit, as her fingers started rubbing her clit more vigorously again.

"Well, I don't mind you getting handsy, just so long as you don't think it's unfitting for me to see your breasts in the buff like this." I added with a wink.

"They are after all, gorgeous like the rest of you."

"Well, I guess like with the pussy, you can look, just no touching until you won them fair and square!"

I couldn't help but notice she seemed to take it for granted I would eventually win more of her.

With that, she let go of her other breast, instead using her hand to steady herself more, as her other hand was getting her closer to yet another orgasm, as she shamelessly played with herself sitting right there in my lap.

I felt myself harden more, rather than deflating, watching my sister masturbating in my lap, my cum still sliding slowly down her torso. The sight was so erotic, I had no other option than become hard again, faster than I think I have managed it before.

Making a decision, I picked her up, my hands cupping her butt, then I carried her two steps to the couch, where I lay her down gently.

Following her down, sliding between her legs, holding myself up on my arms, I watched her face as I slowly ever so slowly pushed my cock against her still slightly open rear. Opening up her perfect rosebud, gently pushing inside of her.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,182 Followers
12