It was in the Cards Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes locked, her watching me as I watched her. Taking in all of her, looking for hints of her pleasure, even as she saw mine. Pushing inside her never got old.

This was the first time we had made love face to face, and while I ached to kiss her and taste her mouth, I resisted that urge.

Being able to see her perfect breasts move and ripple with my thrusts added a new dimension to my pleasure.

As I started to fuck her gently, she stopped masturbating, instead grabbing my ass, guiding me into her, altering my rhytm, my angle, just so.

Just enough, that she was cumming again in no time. And then again!

In her excitement, she buried her face against me, chewing my neck, nibbling on my ear, then as orgasm claimed her, she bit down on me, hard enough that I briefly thought that it would leave a mark for sure.

Briefly, because mere instances later, I was once again emptying myself into the depth of my sister's perfect ass.

"Holy shit sister, you are amazing. It just keeps getting better every time!" I sighed into her ear.

"It's just because you are a pervert that gets off on the idea of screwing his sister. I am sure that once you have had all of me, you will become quite tired of it." She mock pouted at me, her face turning to face mine.

I noticed how she pretty much took it for granted I would get to have all of her eventually, and the thought sent spikes of lust and forbidden imagery through my mind.

"Nah, I am pretty sure you are more addictive than cocaine, I am never going to have my fill of you. When I am inside you, it feels just perfect!"

I don't know where the surge of honesty came from. Its not how our verbal sparring was supposed to go, but at that moment it seemed like the right thing to say.

She studied my face in silence for a long moment. Then she reached up a hand, and drew my face to hers. Our lips met, her soft lips on mine. Our lips parted, tongues darting forth, a flick of her tongue against mine. Her breath sweet and intoxicating.

Then she drew away.

"That was a freebie kiss, because you are so sweet. After all, you could just claim your property and never care that I came too."

"If you want more, I guess you will have to try your luck some more."

"But first, I really need to pee!"

"Heh, I guess I had better let you up then, we are not quite ready for that kind of mess."

A strange look crossed her face for a split second, but was gone before I could pay it any mind.

Carefully, I once again drew my shrinking member from the right sphincter of my sister.

Lifting myself from her, my gaze wandering all over her, taking in the erotic sight of my naked sister, wearing only sweat, cum, and with her thighs soaking in her juices.

Instead of just getting right off of her, I took a slight detour, licking her thighs with long swift laps of my tongue, almost but not quite making contact with her labia, getting a taste of as much of her cream as I could.

"Mmm, that's so good!" I said, as I leaned back and helped her up.

"Pervert!" she giggled, then with a swift motion she wiped some of her thick cream straight from her folds, and then moved her fingers to my mouth, letting me lick them clean.

"Here's a little taste of the cream I make when I have a good orgasm. I figure you deserve a little of that, since you caused it. I still have to pee though."

With that, she got to her feet, and rushed to the bathroom, the fingers of one hand awkwardly plugging her rear to prevent the copious amounts of cum I had deposited inside her from leaking out.

It was a sight straight out of my kinkiest fantasies, if I had ever dared imagine such things were possible. Sure, I had had a few wanks involving fantasies about my sister, but nothing serious, nothing on this scale. Just imagining what she would look like naked, imagining her playing with herself in the shower. Fairly innocent stuff, compared to what was now actual fact, what was now possible to me, if only I won the rest of her.

Taking stock of myself, I was a sticky mess, covered in sweat, my own cum smeared on my chest, my sisters juices all over my crotch. My cock slick with cum and apricot scented lube.

I was going to get a raging hardon whenever I smelled apricot, I was sure of it.

My sister came out of the bathroom, just as I got there.

"I think I need a shower." I said, by way of explanation, as I was about to pass her in the door.

"Yeah, me too, really." She added, and then just followed me into the shower.

I raised an eyebrow at her, we had never showered together before, though considering what we had been doing lately, it was strange to get stuck up on a shared shower.

She shrugged at me. "You have seen all of it anyway, and now you might as well get to scrub my back. It's your property anyway, so its only fair you get to do some maintenance. Ooh, and a foot rub. That's an absolute must on the list of maintenance."

I grinned at her, and even though she didn't have to, she scrubbed my back too.

After toweling off, we agreed that it was time for bed. We had both had our fill of wine and the game, and were both pretty well satiated sexually.

As we went to bed, she scooted up against me completely naked, and i wrapped an arm around her, resting my hand against her thigh, having found a position that worked without my hands straying near her breasts.

With her butt digging into me, grinding against my cock, I soon found myself hard once again. Not sure if she was just torturing me a little, still I couldn't help myself but thrust back a little, and just like that, she managed to capture the tip inside the folds of her tight bud.

Pushing back against me so very slowly and firmly, she managed to slide my aching cock head into her unlubricated asshole a tiny fraction of an inch at a time, until It was completely inside her searing hot rectum again.

Without the lube it was a much tighter sensation, and I could feel every fold of her as she gripped me like a velvet vice inside of her.

For a while she lay there, moving her ass slightly this way and that. Her breathing shallow, the heat of her sex growing even hotter, and I could feel how small contractions in her sphincter began in response to the cock in her ass.

Grinding back against me further, she slowly slid my entire cock inside of her. Satisfied I was completely engulfed, she started to just move her ass slightly in tiny figure eights, letting my cock rub against her insides in a most wonderful way. Less intense than fucking her, for sure. But much more intense in other ways. The way I could feel her contractions speeding up, as she quietly ground her insides on my cock. I was in heaven, and all of a sudden, I could feel her contractions become much more powerful. Her ass was clenching me as tightly as it possibly could, again and again, as she came from fucking herself on my cock.

As she came, moaning my name into the pillow, so did I. For one final time that night, I shot my seed deeply inside my sister's belly. Wishing that I could shoot my cum into every hole and crevice of her, while still savoring every second of our orgasm.

As we came down from our orgasm, she just stayed put. My cock still buried inside of her, the world felt just perfect.

"What was that about?" I asked her teasingly, "I thought I was the pervert here."

"Yeah, you are. And you did tell me that you wanted me to rub my butt against you whenever it was convenient. And I think this felt pretty convenient, what with your cock already stiff and all."

"That's true," I agreed, "you should definitely keep doing that."

"I will. Goodnight brother, make sure to wake me up if you need anything..." she muttered, as she wiggled her butt suggestively with my cock still inside.

I lay there, listening to her breathing as she fell asleep, until my cock finally slid out of her, despite my efforts to make the moment last.

As I slid out of her, she let out a little sigh, then turned around in her sleep.

I lay there, face to face with her, getting high on the scent of her breath, until sleep claimed me.

12