All Comments on 'It was in the Cards Pt. 04'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RDJohnsonRDJohnsonover 2 years agoAuthor

The next part is already well underway. I was delayed for a while due to real life issues and a case or the 'rona. Now things are looking up and I'm as healthy as ever, so I hope to get the story going once more.

Also, I am interested in trying my hand at writing per request, so if you have an idea for a story you would like to read, feel free to send me a suggestion, and I will see what I can do.

If I get too many requests, I will pick one or two, that I feel are most workable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the mythical wager aspect of this story. Not quite mind control but still a great plot device for creating HOT situations. If your taking requests it would be hot to have a story with a similar plot device (or the same deck of cards) but with a mother & son.

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

it fantastic and a lot of good sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This a great series with a lot of potential. I like the plot device it seems really unique and i can't wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The build-up is perfectly paced. I’m absolutely loving this story. Your descriptions are beautifully rendered to the point that I can see in my mind everything that is happening. Seriously, an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Great story line and the oh so slow buildup is exquisite. Can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great so far. Looking forward to more

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

My good your really drawing this story out. I suppose he’ll actually fuck her ( CUNT ) in what, another ten chapter or so . Starting to get boring now which is a shame because it started off being a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Story but sadly for me it’s dropping rapidly….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Typo: "Carefully, I once again drew my shrinking member from the right sphincter of my sister" should read "... tight sphincter ..."

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

Ignore Aussie1951! This pace is excellent! As long as the heat of the sex scenes remain as high, and the spice continues to be added by way of added differences, stretch it out as long as you can. That's the trademark of an excellent piece!

X-Man

DefluerDefluerover 1 year ago

Wow! Amazing work! I was like "Torso? Legs? Really?" but then I was like "Torso! Legs! Damn this is hot!" Solid Five Stars.

JSA69JSA698 months ago

OMG! Soooo hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES