It was in the Cards Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn's eyes were radiant, as if the color saturation of the universe had been turned up a notch, and her smile radiant enough as to blot out the sun.

"I think that was probably my best orgasm yet. I can't believe how good it feels to have you inside my ass. It just keeps getting better every time you fuck me there. If I hadn't lost it to such a pervert, I might never have known." She wondered softly, smiling at me, while she snuggled her ass against me, making sure that I was nestled as deep inside of her as she could get me.

Even in my softening state, it still felt very pleasant the way the soft folds and her muscles worked around my member, when she moved like that.

Having her insides rubbing against my most sensitive part sent shivers of an after quake through me, a little wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"While I am very grateful you lost your ass to me, I am ecstatic that it didn't end there. Being able to kiss you freely makes it much much better." I told her sincerely, giving her a gentle sensuous kiss to make my point come across.

"I am sure kissing is not all you have planned for my mouth, seeing as how you are the family pervert and all, but other than that I agree. Kissing really made it a lot more intense when you stuck your thing up my bum."

"My cock, Kaitlyn. Not a thing." I admonished her teasingly.

"And yeah, I don't exactly have a plan written down or anything, but I am pretty sure you are right, I will most likely be wanting to feel that mouth on me later. For now though, let's just cuddle for a bit. I like how it feels when I'm shrinking inside you." I added, ending with another gentle kiss, that turned into a deeper one.

Not as hungry or needful as before, but a slow sensual exploration, gently making out, her soft lips against mine, her tongue brushing gently against mine, yielding to my more insistent probing, as we felt our way in this intimate little dance.

Abruptly it came to an end, when I felt myself shrink enough that all of a sudden, I slid out of my sister's anus, a tidal wave of my cum right behind.

Sensing the sticky white flood that was about to irrevocably stain the couch beneath us, Kaitlyn frantically reached for something to stem the tide.

My boxers seemed to fit the bill, as she wadded them up and shoved them against her still gaping hole.

"Shit, Kiddo, do you have to cum that much?" Kaitlyn laughed at me, the ridiculousness of the situation getting to her.

"When it's inside you? Definitely! Even if it does make quite the mess..."

"Mmm, I kinda like the feeling of your cum inside me. But I don't think I would like to explain the stains on the couch to mom and dad."

"Agreed!" I laughed at her. "You get cleaned up, I will try to salvage the couch."

"Alright, sounds good.

I watched her leave for the bathroom, the seductive swaying of her wonderful ass almost hypnotizing me, until she turned the corner.

I was not going to get tired of that anytime soon!

It felt surreal, how just a few days had changed our lives so completely. Surreal, but also right. I could not remember ever being happier.

Making quick work of trying to salvage the couch, I came to the conclusion that it would most definitely show a stain. I guess the clever way to go about it, would be to pour some wine on in, as that would leave a stain that would be a lot easier to explain.

Still, if the quarantine restrictions got eased some before mom or dad got back from abroad, we might be able to get a dry cleaner to give it a go, so I just cleaned it up as best I could, filing the red wine plan for a later day.

Much more important to me, than saving endangered furniture, was joining my sister in the shower.

Kaitlyn beamed me a beautiful smile as I entered the shower.

"I was hoping you would join me." she admitted.

"I was hoping you would hope that." I relied, in an effort to be witty.

She just rolled her eyes at me in reply, as I slid into her embrace, hot water cascading down our bodies.

Her body molded itself to mine, as I held her close, my lips finding hers once more.

For a while we stood there in naked embrace, kissing like long lost lovers in the rain.

Even though I had so recently cum, I felt a familiar stirring, as my member started to wake from its slumber. Rising slowly to push against my sister's thighs, as blood rushed to inflate it to full mast, my sister could not help but notice.

"Already back for more? You really are an insatiable sex monster!" She remarked.

"I am naked in the shower with the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world! Anything less would be an insult!" I said in my defense.

"Mmm... I like that." Kaitlyn mused, opening her legs just enough to let my growing member continue its journey upwards, squeezing it gently between her soft thighs.

"Like what?" I asked her, momentarily not quite sure what she was referring to.

"What you just said. Oh and your cock feels nice too. But let's clean up before we take it any further."

"Sounds good." I agreed.

The rest of the shower went rather quickly, as it seemed both of us wanted to move on to better things.

Clean once more, Kaitlyn wearing only a towel around her hair, and me wearing only my best smile, we made our way to my room. I would have prefered her room, but mine was closer, and at that point it was starting to become a struggle not to just throw her on the floor and have my way with her.

Clearly Kaitlyn was of the same mind, as she too seemed to be in a hurry to reach the nearest bed.

Without pause, she slid backwards on to the bed, resting her weight on her elbows and looked at me, a smile on her face.

"Come on, slowpoke, don't you know it's impolite to keep a lady waiting?"

I had paused briefly, to admire the gorgeous sight of my sisters slender naked body on my bed. The towel she was wearing a minute ago fell away as she threw herself on my bed, her weight supported on her elbows made her breasts stand out very nicely, and between her slightly parted thighs her smooth slit was glistening with her excitement.

A sight for gods, but I was not going to just stand there and admire her, when I could instead join her on my bed.

"I can't see why it's wrong of me to poke you slowly, but you are right, I should not be keeping you waiting."

I laid down next to her, and coming up on our sides, our lips met, drawn to each other by the gravity-like pull of our mutual need.

My hand caressed her gently, running up and down her flank, once in a while pulling her against me. My hardness rested against her soft feminine stomach, making me very aware of every movement she made, as she began grinding her hips slowly against mine.

I noticed how she held her arm awkwardly out of the way, like she did not know what to do with it.

"It's okay, you can touch me if you like." I assured her, glancing at her arm, as I briefly broke away from our kissing.

"I bet you would like that!" She smirked at me.

"But then again, so would I." She added.

With the formal invitation out of the way, her hand reached out and touched me.

She had touched me before, of course, helping to adjust my cock to just the right angle, or clutching me in the heat of passion. But it was the first time her hand just reached out and caressed my body, her feminine hand cool against my skin, as she ran it up my chest, then down my flank, cupping my butt, giving it a gentle squeeze, before moving up my flank again.

For a while we kissed and enjoyed touching each other.

Then I felt her cool fingers wrap themselves around my cock.

The unexpected sensation was of course much less intense than when I was inside her ass, but her firm grip and slow deliberate movement of her hand, sent shivers of pleasure through me, boosted by the knowledge that this was all her. It was not something I had asked for or had any right to.

I found myself moaning with pleasure into her mouth, and my kissing got more frantic.

A moment later, she pulled away from kissing me, her hand still stroking my cock slowly.

"Seems someone likes getting a bit of a wank. I always knew you were a wanker." She teased me gently.

"Mmm, your hand feels nice, I won't deny it. But I would love it if your mouth joined it." There. I said it. I had been struggling with how one should proceed to ask his sister for a blowjob, even if he did own her mouth.

As fun as kissing her was, I had been very aware for a while now, that I could have her warm wet mouth with those invitingly soft lips around my cock, if I simply told her I wanted it.

Some people might find it silly of me to have reservations and uncertainties at this point, having had my dick inside her ass on several occasions.

But in some ways, the mouth is much more intimate. My cock would literally be up in her face at that point. It doesn't get a lot more intimate than that.

I know for some people, anal is the final frontier, the promised land, and all that.

And even though it is intensely erotic to be able to push your cock into the "forbidden" hole, the mouth is simply a whole lot more personal.

Or maybe I was just being an idiot.

No matter what, the words had been spoken. My request was out there.

I had no reason to believe that she would deny me at this point.

"Of course, Kiddo, I was wondering when you would get around to that." She smiled at me, before pushing me on my back, and sliding her face down my stomach, until her breath was hot against my glans.

For a little while, nothing changed.

Her hand gently moving up and down my shaft.

Then I felt it brush against my tip once.

Her tongue, I believed.

It was impossible to tell, her head obstructed my view.

Next time, I would make sure to be able to see what was going on, but for now, I would just have to enjoy the novel experience.

Again I felt her tongue dart out to probe my sensitive glans, then she began to lick it gently, caressing me with broad strokes of her tongue.

It felt wonderful, even if I ached to have my cock inside her mouth, sliding all the way into her throat if possible.

I fought against my instinctual need to be inside of her, to fill her every orifice with my cock and my cum. I would do all of those things in due time, but for now I wanted to let her please me with her mouth in her own way.

A few moments later, she let her tongue slide all the way down my shaft, all the way to the base, her nose nudging my balls, then she slid all the way back up.

As she came all the way to the tip, I felt her lips part, gently letting me inside even as her tongue slid sensuously against the almost painfully sensitive glans.

For a while she stayed there, her tongue playing with my tip, as her hand gently milked my shaft, slowly teasing the cum from my balls.

Her tongue swirled around my glans, rubbed against it wonderfully, and a few times she probed the slit with the tip of her tongue.

That last part felt more weird than good, but it would seem she could read me like an open book, so it did not take her very long to learn my most sensitive spots.

I know I was moaning with pleasure, and even if I was fighting against my instinctual urge to grip her head and fuck her face hard and fast, I could not help but thrust a little, bucking my hips when she hit a particularly sensitive bit.

Then she shifted her weight a bit, getting up on all fours, getting the distance and angle she wanted.

Her head started bobbing up and down, just a couple of inches, giving me the most wonderful sensations, and finally allowing me the chance to watch her mouth on my cock.

The way my shaft disappeared between her soft lips was a sight I had only dared imagine in my most forbidden fantasies until these last few days.

She seemed entirely focused on slowly taking more and more of my cock into her mouth with every bob, and had completely forgotten all about moving her hand, that simply held me in a firm cool grip.

Suddenly I felt my tip reach the back of her mouth, poking against the entrance to her throat.

I felt how her throat reacted to the intrusion with a powerful clenching gag, that pushed me back from where I came.

Losing her concentration, her teeth suddenly scraped painfully against my sensitive skin.

"Agh! Teeth!" I exclaimed.

"Thorry, tho thorry!" Kaitlyn apologized with my cock still inside her mouth, which understandably made it a bit harder for her to speak clearly.

My hand on the back of her head, kept her from pulling her mouth off of my cock. With a gentle nudge from my hand, and a little thrust into her mouth, she got the message, and continued sucking.

Soon she was into a nice rhythm, her hand on my shaft against her mouth, following the motion of her head bobbing up and down.

I felt the suction increase, and heard Kaitlyn moaning in pleasure, as she lost herself in sucking her brother's cock.

The wet squelching noises from her other end, let me know her free hand had found a use, as she started to masturbate herself even as she did her best to please me with her mouth and hand.

I could feel how her movements became more and more frantic as her own orgasm no doubt drew closer, as if she was trying to make sure I would come at the same time she did.

Eager to do exactly that, I started to guide her head with my hand, and began to thrust into her mouth in counterpoint to her own rhythm, helping myself to even greater sexual pleasure.

The idea that I was practically fucking my sisters eagerly sucking mouth, was a huge turn on. That she was sucking on me, moaning with pleasure, as if it was the best thing she had ever tasted, made it ever better. I longed to do the same for her, but I was not allowed there yet.

Suddenly I felt it, the bolt of lightning that struck every pleasure center in my brain. My muscles spasmed and I thrust mindlessly into my sisters mouth as my orgasm exploded through me, my balls convulsing as I shot thick white ropes of cum into my sisters mouth.

As soon as I started to cum, I felt her grip tighten and she milked me furiously into her mouth, her head no longer bobbing, as she was entirely focused with swallowing my seed as fast as it was pouring into her.

Seconds later, her efforts were made more difficult as her own orgasm claimed her. Her hips were bucking wildly, and I could hear her moaning her pleasure out around my cock, which to her credit she kept inside her mouth the entire time.

Even while she orgasmed, she still managed to swallow most of my cum, only a small amount spilling out and running down my shaft.

I held her head there, not forcing her to stay there, but with just enough strength to let her know I preferred her to stay.

Only about half my cock was inside her mouth, and while I did have the urge to push deep inside her throat, the things she did with her tongue made me glad that she had room to maneuver.

For a while we lay there, as our orgasms rolled through us, then the aftershocks as Kaitlyn kept pleasing both of us slowly. Her nimble fingers sliding into her sopping wet pussy and running circles round her clit, while her tongue and hand kept massaging my slowly deflating cock.

"Holy shit Kaitlyn, that was amazing!" I finally managed.

"Mmmm." Was the only reply I got for a while, as she seemed quite happy to just keep gently sucking, the entire length of my now mostly flaccid cock able to fit into her mouth.

A couple of minutes later, she let my spent cock slip from her lips. Noticing that some of my cum had spilled on to my thigh, she bent down and licked it up.

"Mmm. That stuff isn't nearly as bad as I thought. In fact, I think I quite like it." Kaitlyn admitted, as she repositioned herself next to me, coming back up face to face.

"You've never swallowed cum before?" I asked her. Not something I think most people would ask their sister, but at this point I thought I had better start getting comfortable talking to my sister about sex. And asking for blowjobs. I most definitely needed to practice asking for blowjobs. A lot.

"Nope. Not even given a blowjob before. Sorry about the teeth, by the way, I didn't realize my gag reflex was quite that trigger happy."

"All is forgiven, except for the teeth, that was seriously awesome. Really? First blowjob ever? What about Jimmy?" I asked, naming the ex-boyfriend I knew she had had the longest.

She never really seemed to keep boyfriends for long, and until the last few days, I never really thought it was any of my business.

"Nope. It just never came up."

Alright. Not really caring about the details at the moment, I was suddenly filled with a sense of happiness and satisfaction, knowing I had been my sisters first in that regard too.

"It was my first blowjob too, so I am no expert. I only know it was amazing, that YOU are amazing! In fact, if you wake up first, feel free to wake me up like that!"

The last part was a sudden impulse. I was already starting to feel more comfortable asking my sister for sex, but I guess it's pretty hard to be up tight about something, when you have just had your balls thoroughly drained.

"Pervert!" She grinned at me, then leaned in for a kiss.

Kissing her back, I could taste a little of my cum, even if she had swallowed all she could.

I didn't really care, I only cared that kissing her was the most wonderful and natural thing in the world.

For a while we lay there, softly making out, trading gentle caresses, as we basked in our afterglow.

At some point, her hand found my soft cock, massaging it gently.

"I don't think I have another round in me for now, I feel completely sexually spent and satisfied." I informed her with some regret.

"Aww... oh well, I guess we should get some sleep soon anyway."

We cuddled for a while longer, then made our way to the bathroom without letting go of each other. It was a new experience, brushing my teeth, while watching my naked sister in the mirror. It did make my cock stir slightly, but even getting to half mast made me keenly aware that I was definitely starting to get sore.

Tomorrow! I promised it. Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day!

Making our way back to my bed, we snuggled up under the sheets, the divine sensation of her butt against my crotch, as I spooned her until sleep claimed us.