All Comments on 'It Was Just a Porn Film Fuck'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A Pleasant Surprise

The title of this story and the category it’s in seemed so incongruous that I had to see for myself. What a pleasant surprise. There is no contradiction at all and it’s a great story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I just had to see what was behind

the title, and I really enjoyed the story. Hot sex, and your knowledge of that industry was pretty surprising too. Fantastic story and love in the end...so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Imagination Pills

I don't know where this comes from but your mind is certainly in overdrive at times. Well done with verve.

Just when you think there ain't nothing new out there here comes Mr. Dinsmore with his bag of entertainment full and churning with slanted unique views of possibles.

About a good as it gets without hurting a character or burning a relationship!

Author - you are appreciated again - With High Regard

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Another chapter?

I've never suggested to an author to continue with another chapter or two, but perhaps these two rather erotic characters are worth taking on a few more adventures?

Even though this story was predictable, it was still enjoyable and romantic. Good work once again.

DopeydoraDopeydoraover 18 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

That was absolutly fantastic, It made me so wet and horny, that I had to get my 10 inch vibrator and fuck myself with it till I came again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please!

Yeah, this needs another chapter. Great story, but I think there is more. It ended so suddenly, I scrolled down and then to the side to see where the rest was.

Fantastic!

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Maybe it's just me....

but I have a really hard time considering love between two porn stars. After all, they make their living not only displaying their bodies for anybody who cares to look - they also publicly perform the sex acts that should be private between two lovers.

Is there a significant difference a porn star and a whore? - They both sell their body for money.

Don't I look at porn? - Sure I do but, sure as hell, I'd never marry one.

Maybe that's just me.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Real life trumps acting every time

We all spend so much time looking for the real thing we fail to recognize it when it arrives -

They found out the difference between the two and wanted the real life -

They got it right - cool for them -

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Was an excellent story, but it left you hanging. Needs a conclusion or and epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Another chapter(s) would be cool.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, but the ending was short. An epilog would have enhanced it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous