It Was Just Business

Story Info
Wife expands her business, spouse strongly disapproves.
5.7k words
4.31
73.2k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers

This one is about two people with differing points of view about an important part of their marriage. There are no sex scenes. There is just a nod to the BTB folks.

Have you ever gotten the feeling something wasn't right, but you just couldn't put your finger on the problem? Well, I've been getting that feeling at home and it's driving me nuts. I have a sneaking suspicion that Amy, my wife of 7 years, is cheating on me, Tom Matson.

I have talked to her about our relationship and she assures me everything is just fine. I even went so far as to hire my unemployed cousin to follow her around for a couple of weeks. I put him in a rental car and gave him a nice video camera to record her. He did a decent job of recording her as she went about her daily routine, but didn't uncover any extracurricular activities.

My job as a Senior Project Manager with a large bank keeps me tied to the office all day. I seldom travel and never work on weekends. It's rare for me to have to work late, so Amy has never complained about me being away too much. I make pretty good money as a 29-year-old SPM, so we have a nice house and drive nice cars. We have no children, as yet, but have pretty active lives. We socialize with several sets of friends, including, neighbors, my coworkers, and our old friends from school. We both enjoy cycling, so we sometimes hang out with a few other couples that are members of our bicycling club. In short, we look like the storybook couple.

I have racked my brain trying to come up with a reason for thinking Amy would be cheating on me, but have failed. We BOTH said we wanted to wait until she turned thirty to try having kids because we wanted to be financially secure. Also, we BOTH wanted to have fun and enjoy each other before we spent 20-25 years raising kids.

Amy is about six months younger than I am and works as a dog groomer. Her degree in Fine Arts didn't do much for her in the job market, so I suggested she just start a business doing something she loves. Well, she loves dogs (we have two), so we bought a custom-made trailer that she hooked to her SUV, and voila, she was in the dog grooming business!

She has a few dozen regular clients and drives to their houses about once a month to groom their pets. Her heated and air-conditioned trailer has hot water, a vacuum system, a blow dryer, and everything else she might need for dog grooming. Like us, a few of her clients have a pet wash/mud room off their garage, so she uses it rather than her trailer.

Amy has the little square thing that allows her to take credit cards, but it seems most of her money/tips come in as cash. I know this because I helped her with her books and filing her tax forms.

So, what makes me think she is cheating? Fuck if I know! We have a great sex life. Amy is willing to do just about anything my perverted mind can think of and I can't remember ever saying no to anything she requested. We are both home nearly every evening and weekend. We always socialize together, we do our cycling together and go to the gym together, so when could she be cheating?

The only time we really spend any time apart is when we are working, hence the reason I hired my cousin to follow her for two weeks. He actually surprised me by bringing me a full report on her activities, including times, locations, and videos of her coming and going to each appointment and everywhere in between. There were no unexplained, missing time lapses, all her time was fully documented. I even checked her receipts against her appointment calendar and they looked correct.

Still, there was just something ... something in her eyes, in her smile, in her voice, something was just off and it had been that way for about six months. I just couldn't come right out and accuse her of anything because I had nothing of which to accuse her! Maybe I'm just paranoid or losing my mind.

I watched her when we were out with friends and she mostly hung out with the other ladies. I never saw her in whispered conversation with another guy. She never disappeared at parties or left with anyone on an hour-long beer/ice run.

I tried to be casual about my observation of my wife, but Brad, one of my oldest friends, picked up on it at the last big party.

"Tom, man you have got to loosen her leash! You won't let that poor girl get more than 20 feet from you! What the fuck, Dude?"

Embarrassed, I asked him to keep his voice down, "Brad, I ... I have a feeling she may be playing away from home, so I've been trying to keep an eye on her."

"You're fucking kidding me, right? AMY? You think AMY is cheating on you! You are some kind of fucked-up, man! There is no fucking way Amy is messing around with anyone at this party!"

"How do you know? How can you be so sure she isn't screwing any of these assholes."

"Brace yourself dude, about half the guys here have hit on her because she is so fucking hot. I mean, look at her, ... lean, toned, nice tits, great ass, gorgeous legs, beautiful face, and a smile that lights up the room. Fuck, you are one lucky bastard!"

"Okay, See! All these guys hit on her, so which ones got lucky, huh?"

"None of us! Yeah motherfucker, I said "US" because I hit on her every time chance I get! Never once has she done anything but laugh in my face! The other guys say the same thing. She always acts like it's a joke and just laughs us off. ... God, what I wouldn't give to be you just one night!"

"Jesus, Brad! Am I going to have to kick your ass to keep you away from my wife?"

"That's what I'm saying, dipshit! You don't have to, she's untouchable!"

"So you say, but something is going on, I just know it."

"Look, Tom, I love you like a brother, but if you fuck up and piss her off enough to dump your stupid ass, I will step on your face as I race all these other fuckers to her door!"

I threw up my hands. "Okay, Okay, I'm being stupid! I love her with all my heart and I don't want to lose her. Please, Brad, don't say anything to anyone about this and I'll try to do better."

Brad laughed and pounded me on the back. "You just go home and treat her right, or I'll be knocking on your door!"

So that was my wake-up call. I took Amy home that night and she fucked me silly. I decided I was just wasting my energy and making myself crazy for no fucking reason. All my investigations showed nothing and she was still treating me like a king. I told myself I was done playing detective and needed to start trusting my wife.

AMY

When I got to Brad's house for "Buster's" monthly grooming, I could tell he was nervous. "What's up?"

"How has Tom been since the party? Is he still acting weird?"

"No, it's only been a few days, but he seems fine, Why are you asking about Tom?"

"I saw him staring at you at the party. I'd had a bit too much to drink and I started busting his chops about spying on you."

"What! You moron, now he's going to have his dumbass cousin watching you!"

"NO, NO, I played it off like I was concerned he'd lost his marbles, just like we discussed. I told him we all hit on you, but you always shot us down and he had nothing to worry about. Now, what's this shit about his cousin?

"I told you, I saw him like four times in the last couple of weeks and I'd never seen him around town before. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I think he may have been following me."

"That's weird. I know he suspects something is going on, but can't figure it out. Has Tom said anything to you?"

"No, not since the last time he asked me if we were okay. That really upset me! I love him, but he'd never understand, so he can't know what we've done."

"I agree, Tom is a good guy. Knowing about this would just cause him pain."

Amy nodded her head and said, "Okay. ... Well, I've got about an hour, do you want the usual?"

"Yeah, Baby," Brad said as he began shedding his clothes.

"As usual, I need $200 in cash and I'll charge your card $75 for Buster," Amy said as she followed Brad to the bedroom.

Brad was a little quicker than usual that day, so they just laid in bed and talked.

"Brad, you need to tell the other guys to be extra careful not to say anything stupid around Tom. We've had a lot of fun and you guys have been very generous, but I'm going to stop my little side business in a couple of months."

"STOP! Why the hell would you do that?

"I'm almost to my goal of $12,000, which I need to pay for our surprise trip to Hawaii. I hope Tom will get me pregnant while we are on that trip. I'm going to have to go off the pill and I can't take any chances that one of you might "slip" and end up in my pussy," Amy said with a chuckle.

"I can't see that ever happening, we all get pussy from our wives. We pay you for letting us tap that fine ass of yours because our wives won't do anal." Brad then leaned down and tried to kiss Amy.

Amy jerked her head back. "Whoa! What the hell are you doing? Brad, we talked about this before, this is not romance! This is business - money for a special sex act, nothing more, now don't make me have to tell you that again!"

Brad pouted, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry! It's just you are so beautiful, I get carried away sometimes."

Amy patted his cheek, I know sweetie, I like all of you guys and I enjoy our time together, but it's not love, it's just business."

Amy got out of bed. "I need to give Buster a quick shampoo before I go and you need to get back to work. I have you scheduled for 4 weeks from today and that will be the last time we do this," she said pointing at the bed.

"Shit, I'm really going to miss this!. ... So, how about after you're pregnant?"

Amy laughed, "I don't think so, I'm planning to be out of the "ass sharing business" permanently."

"Well, think about it, I think it would be pretty hot to do this with a beautiful pregnant lady and I bet the others would too. Hell, we might even pay extra!"

Amy laughed again, "Tempting, but I don't want to risk it anymore. I love Tom, but he's not like me. Sex to him is always about love, he'd never understand our business arrangement and neither would any of the wives."

"Yeah, I get it. Millie and the other wives would go nuts if they found out."

As Amy shampooed the dog she thought about how her first time with Brad happened. He had pestered her every time she came to groom his dog. Always making comments and "accidentally" rubbing up against her ass. She finally had enough and told him to behave. She said if she didn't need the money she'd dump him as a client. That led to him offering her an extra big tip, in cash, if she'd let him rub up against her while she worked. Amy thought that was pretty pathetic, but it would allow her to reach her vacation goal sooner, so she agreed.

Pretty soon he was begging her to let him fuck her ass and kept offering her more money. When he offered her $1000 cash, she didn't believe him and called his bluff. Twenty minutes later he was balls deep in her ass. On the next visit, he gave her $500 for a repeat performance, and then they agreed on $200 for each time thereafter.

Once a month Brad played poker with Tim, Frank, and Roland. Not too often, but sometimes, Tom would join them. The table talk was often about sex and usually included a bitching session about their wives not giving them head and not wanting to do anything except straight missionary sex.

On one such night, when Tom was not present, a slightly drunk Brad hinted he had finally gotten some ass. Of course, all the guys were all over him for details. He asked them if they would be willing to pay for some super fine ass from an extremely discrete, married lady. They laughed at him when he said he paid $200 for the best ass he had ever had.

A few days passed and Tim called him and asked if his story was real. Then, not surprisingly, the other two called, and pretty soon Amy had new bookings for "groomings" with three more of her casual friends. She met with each and explained what she would do and why it would just be once a month for no more than the next 6 months, or so.

Amy was making about $800 a month from her side business and another $1200 -$1400 a month from actual dog grooming. She knew all four of her johns would be discrete because they were all married with children and none wanted to be divorced.

She felt some guilt for cheating on Tom, but to her, it was just a service, like dog grooming, nothing more. She loved Tom and planned to have his children. Her pussy was his alone and she never refused him. Truth be told, she was not a big fan of anal and neither was Tom, but she let him know it was always an option for him.

She needed just a few more weeks to reach her goal, then she'd stop the extra stuff so she could concentrate on making a baby.

Tom

I was sitting at his desk, reviewing some financial reports, when my personal cell phone lit up. I looked down at my buzzing phone, it was my cousin, Chuck. I wondered why my cousin would be calling.

"Hey Chuck, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Tom, say, I just finished watching a movie and it got me thinking about what you had me doing for you a few weeks back."

"Look, Chuck, that's over, we never found anything and I have gotten over my paranoia. Amy and I are just fine now."

"I'm glad to hear that you're getting along. After watching that movie, I thought I may have missed something, but you seem to have moved on, so I'm sorry for the call."

Tom was just about to end the call when he heard a small voice in the back of his head telling him to be careful. He sighed loudly, "Okay, Chuck, what did you see that made you think you might have missed something?"

"Well, in the movie this guy was a Realtor, but he was selling dope on the side."

"Jesus, Chuck! Amy is not selling dope!"

"I know, just listen! The guy would go to a house for a "showing" for a potential buyer. Well the "buyer" was there to buy dope, not the house. The cops that were watching the Realtor sat outside while he was inside the listed house selling dope and pretending to be selling the house."

"Amy is not a Realtor. Look Chuck I have to get back to work."

"Tom, I know she's not a Realtor, but she goes to people's houses and stays there for an hour or more. Sometimes she's in her trailer, but sometimes she's inside - out of sight."

Tom's mind was racing, his old paranoia was back. "Shit, did you make notes on which dogs she did in her trailer and which she did in the house?"

"No, but the video of her arriving and leaving would show her going into her trailer if she used it. Do you still have it?"

"No, I dumped all of that stuff, did you keep a copy?"

"Uh, you told me to dump it."

"Chuck, I know you liked watching her, so if you kept it, I'm not mad."

"I'll go through it and get all the info on her in-house stops. Can you stop by here on your way home?"

"Sure, I'll leave a little early and be at your place at 4:00. Will that give you enough time to go through it?"

"Um, sure, I'm pretty familiar with it, so I can do it pretty quickly. See you at 4:00."

Jesus, Tom thought, Chuck must be watching the tapes and perving on Amy. The poor guy needs a job ... and a girlfriend!

"So, during the two weeks I followed her, these three were the only in-house jobs she had. I have a video of her being greeted by the client at each house. The first is a little girl, followed pretty quickly by an older lady, who, I assume is the grandma or a nanny.

"The second is a guy who lets her in, but then he leaves about ten minutes later. You can clearly see his face as he backs out of the drive. I assume he just leaves her there and she lets herself out the front and it locks behind her. Of course, I have no idea if there was anyone else in the house, but you can see she closes the front door herself.

"At the third house, a guy lets her in and he then leaves about an hour later. Then Amy lets herself out the front door. Here's the video of the dude leaving and here she is leaving 30 minutes later."

Chuck stopped the tape and turned to see Tom staring, transfixed, at the blank screen. He waited for Tom to say something, but he just continued staring at the screen.

"Cuz? Tom, you okay?"

He got no answer, I pulled out my phone and opened a calendar. It was Amy's appointment scheduled for the next month. I looked up at Chuck and pointed at the screen.

"That last house has a first-floor Master, do you think you could get a peek inside it without getting arrested?"

"Uh, probably, but if the shades are pulled, I won't be able to see inside. Do you think it's this guy?"

"Maybe, but he's a friend of ours, so it could be nothing, although he's admitted he's hot for her, so maybe. ... She's due back there tomorrow, can you follow her and then try to get a peek at what is going on inside?"

"Yeah, sure, but if they are messing around maybe they don't use the Master Bedroom."

"Okay, well, just do what you can without getting caught. Amy may recognize you and she'll know I sent you."

"Okay, this time I'll wear a disguise and use my mom's minivan. Plus, I know where she's going and what time she'll be there, so I don't have to follow her there. I'm not real good at tailing cars and it's possible she may have seen me the last time."

"Seen you! Why didn't you tell me that when it happened?"

"Well, I wasn't sure, and I was afraid you'd make me quit. I'm sorry cuz, I really needed the money."

"Fuck it, Just be careful not to get caught this time, Okay."

Chuck knew Amy's appointment was set for 10:00 the next morning, so, at 9:30 he pulled onto a street one block over from Brad's street. He had scouted the area last night and found a way into a neighbor's backyard with a clump of bushes that pushed up against Brad's back fence.

He parked so that he could peer between the two houses and see the rear patio door of Brad's house. Chuck assumed Brad would put his dog out shortly before Amy arrived. Then once she showed up, the dog would be too busy to notice him creeping around the backyard.

The dog was still outside when Amy arrived, Buster went nuts barking and jumping on the door. Amy opened the patio door and let the dog in and it jumped all over her.

Chuck waited about two minutes and then darted across the lawn and up to the rear corner of the house. He inched his way toward the bedroom window and cursed as he saw the blinds had been closed. He knew there were two additional windows on the side of the house, but he feared he'd be too exposed to the street if he went there.

As he stood pressed against the rear of the house, a neighbor on the far side of Brad's house let her dog out. The dog charged the fence and barked. Chuck had no choice, he hopped the fence and slipped along the side of the house toward the first window.

The louvered blinds had been closed, but not completely. He placed the camera so it viewed through the gap in the blinds and began recording. He had pressed himself up against the house and froze there. He feared any movement might give him away. He was shooting blindly threw the window because he couldn't risk stooping to peer through the camera. He slowly moved the camera around, hoping he got a shot of the entire room.

He froze as he saw an elderly couple walk by on the front walk. He waited until they were out of view. He checked up and down the street, and seeing no one, he darted to the walk and made his way up the street. He walked around the block and got back to his car. He was breathing heavily from the adrenaline rush as he started the car and drove away.

Chuck was still headed home when his cell rang. "Hello."

"Did you see anything?"

"I couldn't see anything, but I may have something on a video of the room."

"What do you mean, you MAY HAVE, did you get the video, or not?"

Chuck explained, then said, "I haven't looked at it yet, I'm still headed home."

"No, don't go home. Come here and we'll watch it in my office. I'll call the front desk and they'll bring you up."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers
12