All Comments on 'It Was Just Business'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why waste money on that theatrical stunt at the airport? Why waste the $200 at the end? He gave up HALF of everything he had to divorce her. Why give her even a dime more? And why not hire a professional in the first place? I mean really. His cousin? And his revenge on the guys should have been their divorces, not some hack with a bat that lands you in jail and ruins your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The correct word is through not threw else he would have broken the window. Please use spell check for good stories like this.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Sick, twisted, short and entertaining so thank you!

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

An editor would be helpful. The changes back and forth between first and third person were disconcerting, though not confusing. The "nod to the BTB folks" wasn't enough to be meaningful so just came across as what it was-a reluctant attempt thrown in without any real meaning or place in the story to try to get the "BTB folks" happy with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars, if you had not ended with the Louisville slugger comment I would have given it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually take Amy's side on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories in which the husband spends weeks gathering video evidence are repressed gay fantasies, just like cuckold stories. Exactly the same, except you tack on an ending that pretends to hate it. It’s all fantasy about watching other men fuck your wife.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Fun read. Little bit too direct and quick for top scores, but solid effort. 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Since he did her books, wasn't she worried that he'd notice an extra $12,000?

\

Nice touch that not only did she lose her marriage, but all the money.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Original -- I like original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never nod to the BTB guys. It makes the entire world a little bit worse every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You quit on the story way too soon and changed a 5 star story into a 2 star story. An epilogue would have made all the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! Idiot heartless wife deludes herself into thinking she loves her husband. She loved his money and his house and his car, everything he provided for her. So glad he never had kids with this skank. Hopefully she didn't give him any STD's as a parting gift!

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I liked it but it was sad and the wife was so stupid. I believe her when she said she loved him, but she knew her husband wouldn't approve of her business arrangement, so there is the problem. I assume the other wives were given the details? Did they all divorce their husbands and was his wife ostracised by them? A bit more about those issues would have been appreciated.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Great story!! 5 stars.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

That's a great story Regguy I didn't want it to end well done mate.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Well told story with exactly the ending I expect for cheaters!

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the Louisville slugger part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought HE was going on vacation while she stayed back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good idea for how the cheating was engineered.

Execution was unnecessarily over the top. It did not really serve the story well:

- didn't need to be his friends; any customer dicks would do

- didn't need to be for "their" dream trip, that is a awful trade off that any idiot (yes, even her) could see

Okay she is whore, but motivations here could have been better chosen.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty standard cheating wife stuff. It was a mildly entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn’t he report her to the police?!? An arrest for prostitution, plus he could have gotten a whistleblower reward from the IRS. Divorce is easy when the slut is in federal prison!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that my wife is having an affair and gives her ass to him and never me. She doesn't know that I know.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

You need an aftermath with the baseball bat and former friends Good story, none the less.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really don't understand the motivation of a husband pretending to act the same toward his cheating wife while he works out some hidden plan to deal with her. Yet, it is so common in the stories here. You might as well stay married to the slut, if you can go on as if nothing is amiss when you know she's spreading her legs for someone else and you supposedly won't stand for that. If you won't put up with an unfaithful wife and you know that's the case then you would act immediately. Any other course of action rings hollow.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

But she did it for him ! Great story about another idiot cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Switching between first and third person made this hard to read. Revenge is excessive. 2*

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Finish

The story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ftds ffs 1*

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I liked it, but I knew I would, that's why your a Favorite, thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. It was different enough that it didn't follow the standard "Loving Wives" template. I gave it a 4/5 stars. Could have done without the base ball bat reference, as a divorce will do enough damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, he lost his $6,000 share of her fuck money; too bad. It does beg the question of how could he marry someone so shallow, deceitful, money hungry, and completely disrespectful of her husband, her marriage, and herself? Those personality traits are part of her everyday character, and he should have noticed that she was ethically and morally empty. What kind of woman thinks prostitution is just a business transaction, and not an act of betrayal and contempt? Yeah, she's really just too stupid to be a wife, much less a mother. The husband got what he married, so he got what he deserved. He should thank the assholes who were fucking her for helping him discover her mental illness before they had children. Thanks for the effort.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

4 just for a pretty limp ending. The burning was fairly mild and certainly those that deserved the revenge was not here. An interesting idea, would have liked to see it further explored with the MC and dealing with the fallout of his 4 friends betraying him like that. Not even the revenge but how to learn to trust when your wife sells herself for a vacation and his closest friends were happy to sleep with his wife.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Nice.

This was a fine little story.

But a little more background would've helped.

4 out of 5 from me.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

Over the top and heartless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remembering back I guess the first Year college age ish the neighborhood girls all enamored withe the guys a few years older . All the girls hot for their age and just starting being sexually active. The guys would joke everyday as all made a deal to get them to take it up the ass and all were succeeded. They made it a normal thing to do saying everyone did it . The hidden video camera seeing these hot girls we all knew getting fucked every which way a porn star could . Most turned out to be good girls after their first infatuation hook up but a couple became total pigs loving it all fucking as many guys they could . One I know well had fucked at least forty guys I knew . Once at a party there was around 20 guys joking and all had pounded her up the ass and were saying other friends of theirs that did as well . He said he keeps her on edge begging for it and has her do thing like rimming his ass or shoot all over her face and mouth before he pounds her ass . D so he had to marry outside the area and was a known cheater while married. Some when they start fucking become wild pigs and never get out of it . Today I imagine it’s worse with every one ha wing a video camera on their phones

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Contrived and over the top.

🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good little story. Do a follow-up on get revenge on the asshole friends.

The Neanderthal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always amazed when cheating wife doesn’t know her husband well enough to know that what supposedly doesn’t mean anything, means everything to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and sweet!

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

The Epilogue MISSED one critical point. Tom may need some foul-ball batting practice, but the CHEATING husbands with have to answer up to the wronged wives, who just received all the evidence, a serious story MISS. Dropped a near 5*-BTB to a 3.6*.

\

Reg, if you make a point to lead the reader there then you need to finish it.

\

3.6***, Hooyah

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Okay. Kinda sad. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think we can assume what the other wives did. I am assuming, a total of 6 divorces. The one card he never played, was getting her arrested for prostitution. THAT would have given the slut, a dose of reality! 5 stars.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

Torchthebitch forever! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh, what about hus buddies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is this woman? Budget Bimbo? $200 buys a crackhead's ass not a clean, presentable sex-worker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't he report her to the authorities for prostitution? Wouldn't money laundering fit as well as she was running her illicit gains through her legitimate grooming business? If she's in jail for prostitution he'd get a much better division of assets in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs more

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

This is actually a very sad story!

Normally I enjoy a BTB story, and snickers a little, when the wife gets her rigthfull punisment in those stories.

But this story…? You actually succeded in portraying her - to me, at least - that she really DID love him endlesly.

She didn’t (!) use the money on her self - on clothes, jewelry, new car etc.

No, she saved and saved and finally was able to buy the trip, they both really (!) was dreaming of!

This time his reaktion was too harsh. There should have been grounds for mending the marriage. Him explaining to her, how wrong she was, and then them selling the house and starting over a new place.

He SHOULD have forgiven her - because she did it for HIM. Strange - I agree. But…. It’s love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh , she's a prostitute AND insane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with Janrene3 that this's a sad story. But that's it! She sells her body to their friends for money. Doesn't matter why, it's just that she fucked other men... continuously, betraying her husband on the way. She didn't spend money on herself, but saved it for the Hawaii trip? I'd think that the husband would rather have a faithful wife than that trip.

--- As she's been doing it for a year, she also subjected him to possible VDs. If he took her back, as this commenter suggests, how long until she "saves" for something else they... or she... wants? He should've explained how wrong it was to prostitute herself? She's a grown woman! She shouldn't have to be told not to sell your body for money at all, but especially when you're married. I wonder if the anonym would accept his wife prostituting themselves. However, a decent story & well written. 4 stars for the story & retribution. Bob

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop goes entrepreneurial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are only about 10,000 ways a person can make extra money that don't include becoming a whore. Amy is both a cheating skank slut and delusional. You cannot love someone, even on a basic level and do what she did to him. Anybody who believes she loved him is a complete fool. He went easy on her, she didn't get nearly what she deserved. Hoping the whore at least contracted several STD's from the piece of shit guys she was fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At last a story where the MC, on hearing his treacherous wife's declaration that 'it meant nothing' poses the glaringly obvious question: "So why did you go to such lengths to conceal it from me?"

Janrene3 has obviously been visiting Whackdoodle to get hold of some magic mushrooms to post the asinine comment further down from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BTB at its best! Short like a punch in the gut. 5-Stars! Never do this; cheat on a good man no matter how great the intention - you WILL lose it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife didn’t think this was wrong because it was just her ass. When I found out my wife cheated she tried to play it down by saying she never gave the guy oral. This was a strange story because the wife did love her husband and the money was for a vacation and starting a family. But I agree with other reviewers-what happens the next time she wants something? Of course everything changes after kids, including your ass, she may have to drop her price.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She withheld any affection for her customers. She did it all for him. Naive maybe but not an unloving slut. The husband should see that and lecture her but he instead was an insecure ass.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

This fuckwhit below me. In principle I can agree that it's plausible that a wife may prostitute herself to obtain money for and because of her husband out of a sense of love.

However, you are ignoring the fact that she was fucking around with their friends frequently. She made little effort to reduce any humiliation should he find out and took few steps to cover her actions. If anyone was naive here it was the wife because even though she may have believed her actions were not intentionally cruel, her John's had an entirely different perspective. They got off on the husband not knowing they were fucking his wife. That's completely inexcusable behavior for someone claiming to love her husband. So either she is the stupidest woman on the planet, doesn't respect her husband at all or doesn't love him nearly as much as she claimed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She's a heartless, soulless whore, she knew how he would feel about what she did but didn't care to take his feelings into consideration. How would she feel if he did such a treacherous thing?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good realistic story about what reaction/actions a man would do when betrayed. No beating around the bush. The decision was made with the resolve to follow through..That IS the way a man deals with most problems..You even had him smart enough to plan his revenge against the so called friends in the future so the finger would not automatically be pointed at him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did the cuck have FAKE alienation of affection papers served on his Asshole friends, why not make it real

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

should have been more of an ending and more of a confrontation both with her and his ex-friends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Anonymous re: "Why did the cuck have FAKE alienation of affection papers served on his Asshole friends, why not make it real?" Because it is not a legally recognized cause of action in most states. There are maybe 7 states that allow it, and no one does it.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Great Story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These bitchess need to be exterminated. They are evil incarnate and are dragging civilization down into the abyss.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As I read this, I was wondering where the other wives were, when the “ dog groomer” showed up? It appears that all 4 guys, were able to be home all alone, when Amy the anal freak showed up, to give everyone a doggone good time! Can’t wait for the next installment, when “ Bouser gets, sloppy seconds”! 5 stars.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

I enjoyed the story but the ending was rushed. What happened to the husband?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They have proof she was a prostitute, right? Isn't that illegal? I mean somehow he could have arranged for the cops to catch them in the act and even though a minor offense going public would be a huge embarrassment for the "john's" and her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Alienation of Affection, is only in one state N.C. . It's never used, I wish these stories would quit using it like it's a normal thing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No sex? This is a site for SEX stories -- not Lifeline channel or Walt Disney. Boring

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Anonymous, just a couple months previously an Alienation of Affection lawsuit was filed against the Speaker of the NC House of Representatives. He settled out of court. An NFL player, Fletcher Cox, lost one here a couple years back. A woman won a huge judgement a while back, so AofA is alive and well in NC. I think about 7 other states have it too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess his “fragile male ego” just couldn’t take the sluts cheating. What a wuss for not forgiving her and being a happy cuck. Sarcasm off. Glad the MC didn’t end up a willing cuck in a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2nd time reading this, (not recognizing the title, 2nd time liking this. To 26thNC, I wish more states had that alienation lawsuits. Also, that divorce laws were more evenly carried out- adultery admitted. I admit I'm not a lawyer so I could be well off based on all this. Glad that hubby eventually found out. 4 stars for this short gem. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When ever a man has standards or boundaries, some stupid feminist says he is insecure and it's his fragile male ego, that is the furthest from the truth possible. For one having boundaries and standards and standing by them shows he is absolutely secure and that it has nothing to do with ego. It is the coward cuck that has no self-respect afraid to stand their ground that is insecure. Ego is about how one's self image is seen and how they rank their self importance, in a nut shell it is how self-entitled and narcissistic the person is! Now there are some men who fall into that category but in reality almost all women do, it is the delusion feminists have sold women for 3 decades. For every guy with an ego there is easily a hundred girls with egos just as big if not bigger.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Unenjoyable without any sort of hope or further overview of the consequences. 2*

orion2bear2orion2bear25 months ago

Too short and what woman is stupid enough to risk her marriage and future with husband she is supposed to love for money for a vacation

oldguy1oldguy14 months ago

formulaic rubbish that has no depth or soul. just a short cliched story that's been done better by better writers

oldguy1oldguy14 months ago

how sad for him but why all the drama just lea ve her why participate in a conversation when it divorce time just leave

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A week later he asked Amy to meet him for a conversation at a secluded spot in a state park just outside of town. Amy hoped he was ready to reconcile. "Amy, I've decided to invest in your business." Just then a van pulled up and four masked me jumped out. Amy was shocked. "I've sold you to these gentlemen for 5K. They own a series of whore houses in Tijuana, they own you now." Amy screamed "No please" and begged her ex to not do this to her. He just laughed as they hauled her to the van and dumped her in. He could see the mattress in the back and saw them men already ripping her clothes from her body. He assumed they intended to begin her whore training immediately. She was never seen from or heard from again, but nobody gave a flying fuck about the cheating skank slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shit wife and shit friends.

Divorce was his only option, her being a whore for a year during their marriage made him feeling nothing for her easy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kind of sad. Yes husband had a good point that wife had some understanding he wouldn't like her backend deal. Did seem she loved only him and was misguided with good intentions to meet their discuss and romantic vacation dreams putting that over knowing his disapproval if his age did it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could have been interesting but the way it was written was soulless and robotic. I could have asked chatgpt to write the story and I think it might have put more emotion and detail into it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

awww! Missing the payback he alluded to at the end.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

Did the two bills include the tip? The author has a nice touch at the end. Just exposing his ex as a whole should be enough punishment for her. As for his "friends" the same goes for them let everyone know what kid of people they are. You can't be sued for telling the truth.

LechemanLecheman23 days ago

Sad delusional woman that knew he would feel and yet still continued.

argeelogargeelog21 days ago

A unique and very different LW story. Good for you (and us).

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I would have got her arrested for not declaring her income on her taxes, or for prostituting

kirei8kirei817 days ago

Very good story. I agree with the prostitution angle but she would be too stupid to understand it even with her "degree". A part 2 would be nice with her continuing her "business" and continuing on with her "clients". With several kinds of payback.

fredbrownfredbrown8 days ago

Aw Reg, this tale is just slop served up for the BTB guys. The only thing I got out of it is the info on pet grooming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Suggested epilogue:

Since Amy was going to be single, and all four men were being divorced by their wives they asked Amy to meet them at a bar across town. They each had a couple drinks and bemoaned all that had happened. Then the men began to ask Amy how she was going to make ends meet. She wasn't sure, because word had gotten out and no women would let the whore within a mile of their homes. The guys decided she was ripe for the picking and took her to a motel across from the bar where they fucked her for a couple of hours. She protested at first, saying she wasn't easy or "that kind of girl" but they just laughed at her and fucked her in all her holes. When they were done with her they tossed four $100 bills on the nightstand. She angrily told them it was $200 per man. They laughed at her and told her it was a group discount and now she was only worth 1/2 of what she was before. She cried and cried after they left, but nobody gave a flying fuck. She became their fuck toy and ended up a full-time prostitute in order to make a living. She never had kids or a home or a husband again. She got exactly what she deserved. Tom eventually married a good woman and had a loving family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...