It Was Just Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later Chuck handed me the camera and I plugged it into my personal laptop. The video opened with a shot of the side of a bed, In the very top of the frame there appeared to be some occasional glimpses of human knees and lower legs, but nothing more.

After a few moments of the same footage, the camera moved and only the side of the bed was visible. I moaned in frustration.

"Fuck, this is useless, there is nothing here."

As I spoke the camera moved again and two bodies flew through the frame as the camera captured the ceiling fan above the bed.

"What was that, can we go back and maybe freeze that?" I said as I reached toward the built-in keyboard.

"Wait! (Chuck stuck out his arm) Just wait a second."

The camera moved again and the air rushed out of my lungs as I let out a sorrowful gasp, "FUUUUCK!"

The camera had centered on a couple in doggy position. Brad was gripping the woman's hips as he thrusts into her. After a few seconds, Amy turned her face toward the camera and Tom's world came crashing down.

Chuck shut off the camera and unplugged it from the laptop. He pulled the memory stick he had pleaded into the laptop and handed it to Tom.

"I'm so sorry, cuz. I was hoping I was all wrong about this." He patted his cousin, grabbed his gear, and walked out of Tom's office.

Across town Brad sat in his office, staring out his window, while he talked on the phone. "Yeah man, she said she is going to quit. She wants to surprise Tom with a trip to Hawaii and she wants him to knock her up while she's there. ... I tried, but she's already made up her mind. ... I'm guessing she'll tell you everything next week when you see her. ... Well, fuck yeah, try to talk her out of it! ... Yeah, okay, see ya Tim."

"Fuck!" He cried as he pounded his fist on his desk. Brad knew he had seriously fallen for Amy. It didn't bother him in the least that he had to pay her to have sex with him. At least he got to see that sexy body and man-oh-man, did he love fucking her silky smooth ass.

Back at Brad's house, Marjory, the housekeeper, began stripping the bed in the Master Bedroom. She, of course, noticed the fresh cum stains, but that was to be expected. They'd been there several times when she came to clean the house. You'd think the owners would be embarrassed about leaving her a mess to clean up, but no. She remade the bed and moved on. She put the bedding in the wash, thinking it could wash while she cleaned the rest of the house. Her eyes fell on the wet stains again and she thought, 'Rich people, they have no shame!"

As I sat at my desk, my mind was spinning out of control as I tried to come to grips with what I'd seen on the video. I spent a couple of weeks convincing myself I was just being paranoid and Amy was NOT cheating on me. Now, reality had smacked me in the mouth. Amy was cheating with my now-former friend, Brad. My heart ached with the pain of knowing I had been betrayed by my wife and a man I had thought was my friend.

The shock of it had been severe, Amy had never shown any interest in Brad, why would she succumb to his advances? It made no sense whatsoever. She definitely wasn't being forced and didn't appear to be drugged, so no excuses, she was willingly cheating.

A terrible thought struck me as I sat and contemplated my next move. "What if there are others? Brad had warned me that all of my "friends" hit on Amy. What if Brad wasn't the only snake in the garden? Shit, I was going to need more of Chuck's help!

Over the next four weeks, Chuck gathered videos of Amy with Tim, Roland, and Frank. I was crushed to know the guys I once thought of as friends were all fucking my wife. The humiliation was deep and extremely painful, yet, somehow, I had to manage to pretend all was well at home, while I gathered all of the evidence.

I arrived home at the usual time and Amy informed me she was taking us to my favorite steak house for dinner. I was leery but went along with a fake smile on my face. When we got home, Amy sat me down on the couch and brought out her brochures for their trip to Hawaii. She excitedly explained how she had saved her earnings to buy the trip and everything was fully arranged and completely pre-paid. She had even called my boss and told him about the surprise, so my vacation time was fully approved.

I was a bit overwhelmed by the vacation news. We had talked about such a trip many times, but the cost had caused us to postpone it until our savings account was larger. Now, Amy's eyes sparkled with excitement as she told me her plans.

"Baby, I've got it all timed out. I've gone off the pill, so when we get to Hawaii I should be ovulating. We'll make love twice every day and I'll come home pregnant with our baby! Isn't that the most romantic thing you've ever heard?"

I mentally reviewed my plans, then turned to my wife. "Why yes, I think that will work out just fine."

Amy squealed and jumped into my arms. "Come on, let's go practice making babies!"

I assumed she was still safe and I knew I couldn't very well decline her offer, so I fucked her twice and then allowed myself to drift off to sleep.

Sally Hawk had reviewed the videos and listened to my request. "So you want her served at the airport and the videos delivered to the four wives at the same time the guys get the fake "Alienation of Affection" lawsuits?"

"Yes, they will all be at the airport for a big send-off party. I've arranged for a limo to pick them up and deliver all four couples to the airport. We have reserved tables at the Flyers Lounge, and so there will be drinks and appetizers and a big banner that says "GOODBYE AMY" which will be unfurled when your process server hands her the papers. The fake lawsuits are just for shock value, but I want the guys off balance."

"I've never before had anyone request that, but it should be quite a show. When do you want the server to show up?"

"It has to be right as they call her flight, so 1:00 PM on Saturday."

The big day came and all the cheaters and their hapless spouses were gathered at the airport's Flyers Lounge. All the luggage was pre-checked including some of Amy's additional personal items, which were packed into what she thought was a suitcase I'd be using.

I kept a close eye on the clock and just moments before the server was due to arrive, I stood and called for everyone's attention.

"Amy, you had been the love of my life since we met nearly nine years ago. When you started the Grooming business, I was very proud of your efforts. You worked your ass off to build your business into a profitable, thriving, concern. (I knew that line would get a few smirks from the guys). When you decided to spend all your profits on this wonderful getaway, I was very pleased.

"So, I have a small token of appreciation for each of you. Now, as my assistant hands out the gifts, let's all raise a glass to Amy and wish her Bon Voyage!"

I gave a small nod and the large banner unfurled above our heads, just as Amy received her envelope and heard my assistant say "YOU'VE BEEN SERVED!"

I turned to the wives and said, "Ladies, I humbly apologize for the theatrics and I wish you well. And with that, I turned and walked away just as they called Amy's flight for boarding.

Behind me, chaos erupted as everyone began yelling at each other. Amy was screaming my name but I never looked back.

Epilogue,

Because I had done all the pre-separation things Sally had advised, I didn't have to speak to Amy until our first meeting at Sally's office. The lawyers had argued back and forth and we were meeting today to settle everything and sign papers. Amy had insisted I agree to give her a thirty-minute audience after the meeting. I just assumed she wanted a chance to "explain" what she'd done to blow up our marriage.

As part of her prep work, Sally had hired a real PI to review Chuck's work and he uncovered the financial arrangements my soon-to-be Ex-wife had made with her four friends. It came as quite a shock to learn I had been living with a prostitute for nearly a year, but it helped to kill any lingering feelings I still had for Amy.

Sally also informed me that Amy did not get on the airplane that day. Her tickets went unused and the vacation was canceled with no refunds.

When we gathered around the conference table, Amy tried to talk to me and I ignored her until everything was signed. After the lawyers shook hands, we were left alone. I sat across the table and just stared at her.

"Thank you for agreeing to talk to me. ... I am so sorry for the hurt I have caused you. I still don't understand why you divorced me. What I did meant nothing. It was just a business arrangement, a service, nothing more. You are the only man I love and the only man I will ever truly love. Tom, please, we are so good together, please baby, why can't we just put this behind us? It was just a meaningless transaction."

I held my hand up to stop her. "Amy, I believe you. ... When you agreed to sell your ass to those guys, I know it meant nothing to you. To you, it was like you agreed to let them wash your feet, or paint your toenails. It was an intimate act, but of no real consequence to anyone. Do I have that right?"

Her tear-streaked face lit up, "YES! Oh my god, you DO understand! It was meaningless!"

I raised my hand again. "Yes, It took me a while to see it, but I fully understand that what you did was just a completely meaningless business transaction ... ... TO YOU!

"But it was SOOO much more to me! ... Let me ask you, Amy when you made the deal to sell your ass, did you think I'd agree to your arrangement? (She hung her head). Well, there's the problem. Maybe it meant nothing to you, BUT you sure as fuck knew it would mean EVERYTHING to me and you did it anyway!"

I stood and tossed two 100-dollar bills on the table in front of Amy and said, "Thanks for your time today, here is your usual fee." Then I turned and walked out.

As I walked away, I reminded myself I had to complete my plans for a little Louisville Slugger payback for Brad and the others, but I was in no hurry, their day would come.

12