It Was More Than Enough

Story Info
She made them pay for what he'd done to her.
4.4k words
4.04
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note To Readers) The following is a dark fantasy. The situation presented is not meant to reflect reality. Indeed, there's nothing realistic about it. The main themes are: Revenge, Humiliation, Incest, Public Sex, and Non Consent. If you find the combination of those themes disturbing, please skip this very short story. For those of you who might like this twisted tale... Enjoy!

*******************************************************************************

It was an early Friday morning on July 4th. Everything had spun out of control quickly. Amber had wanted her ex-boyfriend Kyle to be punished. She had planned her revenge for weeks. What she had schemed, and what actually took place, turned out much differently.

Five years earlier when she had first met Kyle, his mother Kimberly was one of the youngest parents of the kids who knew one another at County High School. Now, having just turned 35, she was still a good looking and sexy woman. Except...

She didn't look so good looking or sexy, as the thugs Amber hired dragged her naked and struggling out the rear entrance.

Kyle had been tied to a light pole just before dawn in the back parking lot. Amber had carefully cut away his clothes with a sturdy pair of fabric scissors. He had sputtered and raged and called her a "crazy bitch", but he knew he was trapped like a fly in a spider's web!

As his mother fought, squirmed, whimpered, and even begged, Kimberly Bentley bore little resemblance to the confident, shrewd, somewhat ruthless businesswoman, that she was.

She was the owner of the successful Savings and Loan that served their town and the surrounding farms, and she had managed to keep other financial institutions from operating within fifty miles of her business. She ran a strict, profitable, organization, and had a monopoly on all financial affairs within the county. As she had inherited the business from her parents, her son, who had been working at the S&L since high school, was being groomed to someday take over the business from her.

One of the wealthiest women in the tri-county area, Kimberly Bentley seemed proud and vain, and people thought she had a sense of entitlement. Women the age of Amber's grandmother referred to her as "haughty." Amber knew the ideas people had about Kimberly were mostly untrue, but none of that mattered anymore.

Now behind her beloved S&L, trapped between two tough characters, she had been stripped of her smart business suit, and her expensive silk panties and bra. All her clothes, plus her stockings and shoes, were piled in a ruined heap where she had run inside to try to summon help.

She resembled a terrified little animal as they forced her along. Wide eyed and looking puny, her well cut hair, always worn up at work, was down in disarray, and her tits swung wildly back and forth as she struggled against her assailants.

She was trying to find traction on the warm asphalt, hoping to stop the men who had seized her from dragging her back out across the parking lot. She was no match for those two brutes, however, and all she managed to do was scrape up her pretty, perfectly manicured, feet.

Many in the crowd who now gawked at her, were delighted to see her mound was shaved as bald as her son's crotch. If anyone wondered why mother and son were both groomed alike, they kept it to themselves. They just made fun of them both, hooting and hollering, pointing and laughing---Leering at Kimberly's exposed breasts and vagina, and marveling at Kyle's huge erection!

"Make Them Fuck, Make Them Fuck, Make Them Fuck" the people began chanting.

Amber's ex-boyfriend groaned, and his mother screamed, fighting even harder as the crowd howled, jeered, and chanted louder for the two nude bankers to be "mated" like livestock!

There didn't seem an easy or sure way to make that happen, not with Kyle tied up the way he was. Fortunately, the perverted men working for Amber had ideas of their own on how to satisfy the rabble.

They wrestled Kimberly to where her son was, and forced her down on her hands and knees. Then, grabbing her by the hair, they forced her face towards Kyle's erection.

"No," she squealed, her voice suddenly as high pitched as a little girl's. "Why are you doing this to us? What do you want?"

"Make her suck him off," someone shouted.

"Yes, yes," others cried. "Make her do it!"

The Bentley's had no friends among the customers and employees who were gathered in the back lot. Many of the customers had lost property or businesses to the Savings and Loan. Most of the employees, overworked and underpaid, resented having to work there at all. If economic times had been better, they would have quit long ago.

Amber had managed to gather the people behind the S&L, with the mysterious promise of an event they'd never forget. Out of sight of the main road, the small crowd of nearly forty rural people were far from disappointed!

One of the thugs produced a wicked looking knife. "Do it," he hissed in Kimberly's ear. "Do it nice, or I'll cut his balls off right in front of you. Then I'll cut your throat after you've watched him bleed to death. Do it nice, bitch, like you mean it!"

Kimberly Bentley, shaking with fright, naked and on display, knew the evil man was capable of doing what he said.

Kyle's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets as his mother's face, her mouth open and her nervous tongue agitated, was being shoved towards his throbbing cock. Despite the threat, she still tried to turn her face away, but the two men got very rough with her, and suddenly her son's cock was in her mouth!

The cruel spectators laughed uproariously and applauded. Many of them were filming the scene with their phones. Some of them called Kimberly bad names.

An older lady, who turned out being the head cashier at the S&L, kept screeching: "She likes it--The nasty whore likes it!"

A single tear ran down Kimberly's cheek when she heard that.

She had always treated her senior cashier fairly. Why would the woman say that about her? Why would the woman hate her so? Why would none of these people help her or Kyle?

Her heart beat wildly as she tentatively moved her mouth up and down the shaft of her son's ample penis. She tried not to put too much pressure on it, because she could already feel it throbbing and pulsating, seeking relief.

She closed her eyes and tried to pretend she was with her lover Rob. He liked the way she sometimes made love to him with her mouth. Her son was a little bigger, and tasted much better she thought---Then hated herself for thinking that!

If she didn't apply too much pressure, didn't flick it with her tongue too much, didn't suck on it too intensely, maybe everyone would get bored and let them go before something unfortunate happened.

She felt a stinging pain that jolted her eyes open, then another and another. One of the monsters who had stripped her was slapping her ass---HARD!

"Keep looking at him," he demanded.

Involuntarily she clamped down on her son's erection, though instinctively she pursed her lips so that she didn't accidentally bite him. Perhaps she should have.... Her son let out a pleasurable moan, and not understanding exactly why, her mouth reacted by filling with saliva.

As her secret place began to tingle, she seemed to detach from her body. She was looking down at herself on all fours. She was ultra aware of her nakedness. She was ultra aware of her son's nakedness. A memory came to her of bathing her baby, her Kyle, when he was just two, and the huge erection the little man had. Someday, she had thought jealously, that cock was going to bring pleasure to some lucky woman. That cock that was in her mouth at this very moment!

Suddenly, to the delight of their wicked audience, she could hear herself making slurping sounds as she performed felattio on her only child. People were calling them more bad names: "Trash, Sluts, Jewish Scum!" She could feel their eyes on her mouth, watching, waiting, cheering; Hoping she'd complete the act on her handsome, 21-year old son.

She felt so dirty and ashamed, all she wanted to do was die! Yet her secret place continued to ache with a frank hunger...

For years it had been just the two of them, Kyle and his sexy mother Kimberly. Their closeness had disturbed Amber when she'd first started dating Kyle, but as she got to know them both, and found they were relatively normal people, she realized the small town gossip about them being "strange, odd, or unnatural" was unfounded. She'd grown to like "Miss Kimberly" quite a bit, actually. Although she badly wanted Kyle punished for what he had done to her, she hadn't envisioned this sick closeness being forced upon son and mother.

Despite all the people watching, and cheering, and enjoying their sexual agony, Kyle and Kimberly had never been more alone!

Amber had only wanted to tie Kyle up in the parking lot of the Savings & Loan. She wanted to strip him naked for all his fellow employees and customers to see. She wanted to make him admit what he'd done to her in front of them all, keeping him on display until he begged her to let him go. That would have been the sweet revenge she craved.

Deciding to do it on the holiday, when she could control who would be there, would decrease the chances that anyone would interfere, or that the police would be called.

His poor mother shouldn't have been there at all. How could Amber have known she was going to cut her vacation short and return a few days early? Why would she even be there on the holiday, when her business was closed?

How could Amber know Kimberly was going to come rushing to her son's defense, scratching at the faces of the men who were helping to carry out her plan? Once the two hoods realized who she was, chased her down, and stopped her before she could trigger the silent alarm, Amber couldn't stop them from making Kimberly naked too! If she had tried, they might have turned on her. Besides, it suddenly seemed like a good idea.

"Stop it, Mom," squealed Kyle, his voice sounding almost as girlish and panicked as his mother's had! Her saliva was running down his cock and dripping off his balls. "Oh, God, Mommy, please stop," he cried foolishly, as if she had any choice in the matter.

Kyle turned his face Amber's way, and if she hadn't known who it was, she wouldn't have recognized him. His face was a mask of pure terror. Was it from embarrassment? Shame? Fear? Lust? Or was he finally feeling guilty for what he'd done to her?

His head began rocking back and forth, looking down at his mother as she continued making high pitched slurping noises. "Don't let her do this, Ambey," he pleaded, looking one last time in her direction before it happened. "Oh God, Amber, PLEASE Make Her Stop!"

Was he really asking for her help, after everything that had happened between them? After she had nearly died? Did he arrogantly think he still had that much influence over her?

Did he somehow forget Amber was responsible for what was happening to him and his mother? That she had spiked his drink the night before, and with the help of her two thuggish friends, put him in the predicament he was in now? Or did he turn to her in his shame and helplessness because some part of him was still in love with her?

At that moment, had Amber been more forgiving, she might have actually tried to stop it. The crowd was much too involved by then, however. The men working for her were too determined to see it through. And unbeknownst to anyone else, Amber's clitty was far too swollen and excited. She was secretly grinding it against her wet panties.

There was no stopping anything now...

"No--No--NO!"

Kyle cried out in a voice Amber knew all too well. His excitement was past the point of no return. His back arched like rubber, and her determined helpers made sure his mother's mouth stayed right where it was!

"Look," shouted one of the people watching with anticipation. "He's going to do it!"

Now it was Kimberly's eyes that widened like saucers---Cartoon eyes that threatened to pop from HER sockets!

What did she think would happen, thought Amber wildly? She was expertly using her mouth to arouse her son, almost as if she'd forgotten who he was. It was far too late to turn back now. Maybe she figured it was better to finish the act, than to pull away and risk having her face painted in front of everyone. So why did she look so surprised?

Kyle strained against the ropes. He was thrusting powerfully into that warm, wet, female mouth of his mother's, the one woman who was the constant in his life. His entire body flushed, and Amber was sure it completely changed temperature as it often had when he climaxed in her... Back when they were still the most intimate of lovers.

Sounding far more animal than human, Kyle made a ridiculous, high pitched, yelping noise, just as he exploded into that red lipped, tunnel!

Kyle was cumming forcefully into his mother's mouth, spurt after powerful spurt. Each time he did, he made a high pitched grunt. With each grunt Kimberly made a high pitched whining sound in return....

"Hmmmm. Hmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

They were connected together, mother and son, her mouth and his cock, in a writhing eternity of hot, unwanted, sex! A delicious spectacle for those who were watching and egging them on. A bizarre sex show, that was forbiddenly erotic!

Time seemed to slow down as it went on and on....

And on...

It didn't seem possible anyone could cum that much! Jism filled Kimberly's mouth faster than she could possibly gulp it down. Her son's excited fluid overflowed her mouth, past her pouty lips, and ran down her chin. Her entire body blushed as she sucked him off in front of jeering employees and customers. Nobody cared about them, or what they were going through. Everyone enjoyed watching the forced sex act between wealthy mother and son.

Fireworks! Better than anything they would see later on. There was a deep satisfaction seeing Kimberly and Kyle, the mother and son who controlled so many of their financial affairs, reduced to out of control sexual creatures, no better than common farm animals!

Something caught Amber's eye. It may have been a wiggle of Kimberly's hips. Maybe she made a different sound. Whatever it was, her attention was drawn to between Kimberly's legs. A sudden gush of fluid shot out of her.

Her helpers had to struggle even harder to hold Kimberly in place. She definitely made a different sound now---A muffled shriek! Her hips seemed to sway from side to side, she spread her legs a little wider, then a strong, steady flow erupted from her bladder as she began to urinate!

Sometimes women have a strong urge to pee as they climax.

Was that what was happening to her? Was she getting her sex on?

Did she CLIMAX?!?

"OMG, OMG"----That's when Amber lost all control of herself!

The laughing crowd, the rape of her ex and his mother, the noises they made together, all drove her to the brink... But the sight of Kimberly on her hands and knees, sucking down her son's cum and suddenly peeing, sent Amber right over the frantic edge. Lost in a sexual frenzy, she had the most intense orgasm of her life!

She wasn't the only one. A few others in the crowd were cumming too. A woman in her early thirties, who owned the bookstore in town, and owed most of her success to the Bentley's S&L, stood knock kneed gaping at them now, tightly grasping her husbands arm while furiously grinding her thighs together. A few other women had wet spots appear on their pants. Several men had obvious erections, and one man her Daddy's age did a weird little dance in place, his hands pulling up on his belt in a weird way. Maybe it was Amber's fevered imagination, but she thought the entire section of the parking lot smelled suddenly of raw, hot, forbidden, sex!

Amber was briefly unaware of her surroundings as her clit exploded deliciously---All her muscles stiffening, her toes curling inside her tennis shoes, gasping for breath, and not giving a damn who noticed!

When Amber partially regained her senses, perhaps seventy seconds later, Kimberly was sitting on the ground near the small lake of urine she'd produced, her arms around her raised knees, rocking in place. She had such a queer look on her face, that Amber wondered if she'd been driven mad!

Looking at her meekly sitting there, whatever pity Amber might have felt dissolved as a strange thought took hold in her mind. Maybe Kyle's mother, the all important Kimberly Bentley, was nothing more than a "She-Bitch."

A She-Bitch in HEAT!

Amber imagined that soon, Kimberly really would be mating with her offspring. Most animals did. She couldn't seem to get that image out of her mind---Kimberly and Kyle FUCKING---Not once under duress, but on a regular basis, behind closed doors! A woman near her sexual peak, with a younger male near his. A virile man, full of desire for her, who would look at her with hungry eyes, and love her unconditionally.

Kimberly, breathing in quiet little gasps, was looking at the faces of the people who had so enjoyed her disgrace. Then she stared directly at Amber. She wondered why the woman she'd first welcomed into her home as a teenager, would do this to her and her son?

Knowing Kimberly realized who was responsible for her awful humiliation, brought a great deal of satisfaction to Amber. Had Kimberly already forgotten what Kyle had done? Or maybe because of the large amount of cash she'd given Amber, she no longer felt it was important. Kimberly Bentley might have felt entitled once, but not after today. Not ever again!

Kimberly looked up dully at her son, who was still twitching and dripping cum. She wiped some of his sperm off her lips and face, then slowly got to her feet on wobbly legs, not even trying to hide her nakedness from the people who celebrated her sexually twisted encounter. When she realized nobody was going to stop her, she suddenly bolted for the back of her building, disappearing inside. She looked for all the world like a wounded deer fleeing the hunt. Amber couldn't help but laugh with the others.

By now Kyle was slumped over a bit, totally intimidated. There was a look of utter disbelief on his face. Amber wondered if he fully grasped what had just happened. Had it really been his own mother who had expertly performed oral sex on him, exciting him like no girl ever had before? Causing him to spunk off over twenty times in that lovely mouth of hers? Would they ever be able to face one another again? And all those people making fun of them---He'd never be able to look any of those people in their eyes!

He was still hard and his cock, purple and throbbing, continued oozing his seed. His eyes continued darting from one person to the next, as if expecting someone to step forward to untie him. A single strand of drool ran from one corner of his mouth. His bottom lip was trembling.

Was he going to cry now? That would be so perfect, thought Amber. He looked completely defeated. Amber might have even felt sorry for him, if he hadn't nearly destroyed her life!

As the last shudders of Amber's orgasm faded, she had to remind herself that she had done this to him. She had orchestrated all of it. Guess she wasn't as stupid and worthless as Kyle often told her she was. Her only regret was that his current girlfriend, the former prom queen she called Piggily Wiggily, wasn't there to see it all in person.

Amber felt sorry his mom got involved, but the sight of her being forced to suck him off, naked and vulnerable, then peeing for everyone to see, is what led to Amber's explosive orgasm in the first place! So maybe she really wasn't that sorry at all...

A few people were still busily taking pictures, but most of the crowd had started to leave.

A pretty red headed girl, an 18-year old high school senior, stood on her tiptoes smirking, and whispered something into Kyle's ear, her hands pressed against his naked back.

12