All Comments on 'It Was More Than Enough'

by MisterRightAway

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK I'll bite, what the fuck did Kyle do to Amber, That she felt her actions Against Kyle and his mother were Justified ??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story got my girlfriend so excited, we had a wild night of hot sex that started right there on our living room floor!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fair story but why the antisemitism? "Jew scum" owned an S&L and were nasty people. Why not identify the rest of the people as Catholic or Muslim ... the people who watched and got off on the revenge? That ruined the story

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart6 months ago

Honestly without the backstory this comes off as a angry ex who wanted revenge for seemingly no reason. No reason is ever mentioned as to why Amber wanted revenge beyond some vague stuff like she nearly died, why the town was willing to go with it beyond being bigots. The mother even wonders why nobody will help them, that some of the people cursing her she knew and was fair to. In the story Amber and the town come as the bad guys who wanted to humiliate a rich family out of petty jealousy, that they didn't go to the cops out of shame or possibly believing the cops would side against them like seemingly the rest of the town inexplicably did. Its hard to have a satisfying revenge story when the reader doesn't know WHY there needs to be some revenge, to judge whether there was justice served or not. Lower score, might have been decent with the necessary context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous