It Was More Than Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the baby batter he had shot into his mother's mouth, the touch of her teenaged hands caused him to incredibly ejaculate again---Three long ropes of sperm that shot into the air, landing in the puddle of his mother's urine.

The girl backed away in disgust, and walked off. The remaining people in the parking lot chuckled over Kyle's ability to still ejaculate. It must have seemed to Kyle his public embarrassment would never end. Amber was sure it would haunt him the rest of his life.

A woman their own age, a farm girl that went to high school with all of them, approached Kyle and engaged him in a whispered conversation. He vigorously shook his head no. She just as vigorously shook her head yes, then giggled as she backed away. Without warning, Kyle suddenly began to cry, and Amber's clit started throbbing all over again at the sight of that!

It didn't matter how powerful they were, or how much money they had, or what circles they moved in.... By the next day, and for the rest of their lives, Kyle and Kimberly were the laughingstocks of the entire county!

Amber's ex-boyfriend was ruined. He stood alone, tied naked to that pole, quivering with shame, his tool suddenly gone limp, sobbing like a five year old boy. The woman he trusted most in the world, who had been disgraced along with him, had seemed to run off and abandon him.

Amber's revenge was complete!

Her two helpers pulled her towards her car, anxious to leave in case the police showed up. They'd helped to carry out her terrible vengeance, and although they had gone far beyond what she'd intended, she couldn't fault them.

Shit happens!

The way she started to justify to it to herself, Kimberly was collateral damage. She raised Kyle to be the man he was, and Kyle had to pay for what he did to her. She decided that, in a bizarre way, karma had caught up with both of them. Mother and son got exactly what they deserved!

Within a few hours, they were all over social media. On some of the darker sites, you could watch the whole sexual assault in its entirety. Dozens of videos, from dozens of angles, were uploaded.

Kyle and his mother were devastated wrecks, but sought no legal action against Amber. For weeks they never left the house. As she had figured, there was no way they could go to the authorities after how Kyle had treated her.

Later that night she kept her end of the bargain, and spent the weekend screwing with her two helpers. She could have tried backing out she supposed, especially since Kyle's mother wasn't supposed to be part of the act, but she was grateful for their assistance.

It turned out being a long weekend, and sometimes she had trouble staying enthusiastic. When she found herself losing interest, she thought about Kimberly peeing in front of all those people as her son kept cumming in her mouth. She wasn't sure why she found that so exciting, but the picture of that in her mind helped to keep her adequately stimulated, and her two partners satisfied⁹.

She was glad when Sunday night finally arrived, and the pass from the state prison was about to expire. Both men caught the bus back, promising to stay in touch, but she never saw them again. Apparently the warden's daughter had seen them on the uploaded videos, brought it to her father's attention, and their weekend passes were permanently canceled. It was the closest thing to "justice" the Bentleys received.

Amber often masterbated as she replayed the scene in her mind, wondering if at that final, awful, moment, Kimberly had climaxed along with her son?

About six months later, the Bentleys sold their now struggling Savings and Loan, and quietly left town. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!

Both of them were dumped by their significant others when those videos surfaced of them on the web. Neither one could go anywhere without people pointing at them, or snickering behind their backs. They had no choice but to leave the state.

Amber still heard rumors about them occasionally---Where they might be living, or what they might be doing. Her best girlfiend warned her to watch her back, but she wasn't the least bit concerned. After what Kyle had done to her, after she had nearly died and her life was changed forever, he knew he was lucky to even be alive. He wouldn't dare come after her. And if the one rumor was true... that his magnificent cock could no longer get hard...

Well... That would be a delicious bonus!

She heard after what Kimberly had done with her son for the entire world to see, her hair had turned white. Amber never knew if that really happened, but if true, she would have liked to have seen it!

It was enough that she made them pay for what Kyle did to her.

It was enough that she could watch how she made them pay just by turning on her laptop.

In her small town opinion, they both got what they had coming to them.

Yes... It had all been more than enough!

Epilogue: Amber went on to make a good living, sexually punishing for hire, anyone she agreed deserved it. People being what they are, she always had plenty of clients! Kimberly and Kyle left the country, opened another successful business, and eventually lived as man and wife in a land where few people had access to the internet.

12