It was Networking?

Story Info
Written for her, at a conference.
1.4k words
3.26
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too dark to really see anything in the room. You cursed yourself, demanding your brain to sort out how you had ended up here, and then more importantly why you were still here waiting. Someone was going to notice you were missing from the reception, not if you left now and went back, but soon.

Impossible. You don't do this.

But as you rallied your indignation to walk back - the reason why you were standing in this dark room, and the soaking mess between your thighs, kept you standing there.

He was an ass. Overconfident...knew he was attractive...and he was...but still. He was just so sure of himself...but not dumb...he'd made you laugh, that was actually how it had all started you recalled.

He'd been undressing you with his eyes from several feet away where he was not paying attention to some other conversation. You caught him. He smiled, not embarrassed. His eyes held yours. You turned away. Walked to the bar. Some mix of annoyed, curious, distracted, and what...

"Sorry." He was behind you in line.

"Oh, for what?"

"Staring."

"OK," doing your best to focus on the annoyed part of your mix of feelings.

"It was more interesting than your conversation."

"How do you figure?" Annoyance was now leading your mixed set of feelings.

"Because every conversation in this room is something about someone trying to impress you by telling you something about themselves that isn't even interesting to them."

You smiled, you hadn't meant to, but that had been exactly the conversation you'd been in when you caught him staring.

"I'd offer to buy you a drink as an apology, but," not finishing the obvious that the bar was open.

"Instead let's dance - I promise watching me try to dance will be 100% apology worthy."

"I, no, I don't think so."

Now with drinks in hand, he tried again. "OK, I'll dance, and you can just watch and maybe that can be my apology?" And without waiting for a response he was off towards the far end of the reception where the DJ and dance floor were actually starting to draw a crowd as the alcohol was chipping away at inhibitions.

As you remember laughing, you feel yourself blush in the dark physically shake your head and try to push those thoughts out. Thinking to yourself, this is stupid and besides, he's too vain, no one is built like that without hours and hours of vanity work in the gym...but the press of his muscles when he pulled you in on the dance floor, if it hadn't been so dark someone would have seen you flush. And it was dark, so you don't think anyone did notice, at least you hoped not... at the thought another ripple of embarrassment. But still your stayed there, your feet not carrying you from the dark empty room.

Was the real reason you were standing uncertain in the dark...was it when he pressed against you on the dance floor...the hard thick pressure of his erect cock pushing against you and that moment of possibility that for all his confidence that it wasn't just vanity and size, but that maybe he was as good as he thought he was, maybe he would fuck you into oblivion.

Despite your own juices seeping past your underwear and down your thighs, reason was still pulling on you to get back, your resolve finally coalescing and you were about to start walking out when you felt a hand - his hand - on your side. And then he was there, big and pressed against you from behind.

He whispered in your ear: "take your panties off." You wince a little at the word, but you reach under your dress and slide your underwear down your legs. Later, when his cum was running down your legs you would try to remember what happened to your underwear after you took them off, but that detail is just gone.

As you slid you underwear down, his hands found their way to your soaked core and his fingers began to work in a way that seemed at once impossibly astute and bullishly rough - like his fingers knew exactly how to touch every last spot at the same time but that he wasn't really even trying to be sensitive.

His lips against your ear: "I am going to fuck you so hard" his tongue grazed your earlobe, "and make you cum so much that you won't be able to walk."

You'd tried say something spirited, slightly defiant, as a response to his cocky certainty, but his fingers were still working magically inside you and instead what came out was "uhhhnnhhh" as your body shook with its first orgasm. As soon as he drew his fingers away, you turned into him and dropped to your knees.

With brutal efficiency, you had his belt and pants open and his pants and underwear to his knees.

Through the dark haze you could see that his cock was even thicker than you had thought. A twinge of uncertainty, mixed with blind desire, as you wondered if you could take it. Your hand wrapped around it, you leaned forward and began to lick and kiss, inhaling the first taste of him and his pre-cum soaked head. But you wanted more and soon your lips parted and you pressed forward letting his hardness slide into your mouth. His thickness as you took the head of his hard cock into your mouth stretched your mouth wide, and again through your desire you marveled at his size, and wondered how much you could actually take.

You sucked and pressed, taking more, trying, working, to take all of it. He moaned. Then his hands were in your hair and he was forcing his hard thick shaft further into your mouth and down your thought. Ignoring your gag reflex you pressed forward until, impossibly your nose was pressed against him and his entire cock was down your throat.

He moaned. Loudly. For all his cockiness and certainty you were in control now. With your lips, tongue, throat, you could bend him to your will.

You slid back off, enough to enjoy licking around the tip and sucking him in your mouth. His hands in your hair gripped tighter and suddenly he was guiding your mouth up and down his shaft, and he was back in control. He began to slowly slide his hard dick in and out, increasing the pace until he was forcefully fucking your mouth. His hardness seemed to grow and somehow he became even harder, and his body tensed. You readied yourself for his thick cum to explode inside your mouth, a pang of uncertainty but still you were desperate to taste it, to swallow every last drop. But suddenly he pulled away. Leaving your mouth empty and your whole body craving more of his hard thick flesh.

He lifted you up so you were standing. And spun you around. An odd thought slipped through your mind amid the passion and excitement and need to feel his thick cock inside you - that your jaw and throat would be very sore in the morning. He pressed your back forward and down bending you over at the waist. And lifted your dress. There was no pause to see if you were ready, and because you were soaking there was no need. He thrust forward impaling you with the same thick cock that had just choked you as you had swallowed it.

It was so thick that it stretched and almost hurt - and again that odd fleeting thought 'but I swallowed it' passed through the periphery of the passion that was setting every nerve ending on fire.

True to his word, he fucked you hard. Very hard. Within what might have been only seconds you were cumming. Cumming so hard your legs were shaking. He held you up by your hips and continued to pound as another, and then a third orgasm shook your whole body. You lost sense of time, but it seemed like he lasted a long time, especially as you were sure he was seconds from cumming down your throat only moments ago.

Then his cock throbbed and his hands shook a little as they pulled your ass into him and you felt him explode. Felt his cum filling you up. And still more.

And then he pulled out and disappeared into the darkness.

Slowly you stood up. Shaky. You needed a drink. After an internal debate, you decided that you hadn't been gone so long that you couldn't slip back into the reception without your colleagues wondering about your absence.