It Was Raining

Story Info
Couple makes love in the rain with an audience.
899 words
4.42
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT WAS RAINING

Before my husband Clive and I were married, we carried on a passionate romance. We fucked every chance we got. We did it in his car, in my parents' backyard while they were inside, in a movie theater in the back row, at a wedding in a spare room, and a few times on the beach. One time we went back in the dunes in broad daylight and screwed. We kept it up for over a year before our wedding. We have done some daring things since, but this story is about something we did in our first six months together that excites me every time I think about it.

It was summer and we were in a state park, taking a hike when we saw the heavy clouds coming in. We hustled to get to shelter, but were caught in the rain and got soaking wet. We finally got to a picnic shelter that was one of many in a meadow area. My shirt and bra were thin, so Clive could see my nipples, which always got him hot. He loves my tits. He started to kiss me as the heavy rain continued. When he pulled off my shirt and bra and began to lick and suck my nipples I looked around and saw that while we were alone in the shelter, there were three or four other nearby shelters that were slightly higher than ours, and there were a number of people in each one. They had noticed us and were watching. One guy had binoculars.

I whispered to Clive as he nuzzled my tits, "There are people in the other shelters watching us." I expected him to stop, but he increased his activity, mauling my tits with his mouth and his hands. "I don't care. Let them see how much I want you." He said.

I let him continue and looked at the voyeurs in the other shelters. Nobody was going anywhere with the rain, so we had a captive audience and we had no place to conceal our love-making. It turned me on. "Let me suck your cock." I said. I pulled down his pants and he pulled off his shirt to get naked. He climbed to sit on a picnic table so I could sit and suck his dick while people watched. I wanted them to know I loved this guy and would act like a slut for him. I deep throated his cock and slobbered all over it. He leaned back and enjoyed what I was doing. Our audience was staying quiet as they watched the porno scene we were providing. I sucked him for at least five minutes. The onlookers could see his big boner sticking out and saw me holding him in my mouth.

Clive was close to coming, so he stopped my blowjob and got me up on the table. He sat there and pulled off the rest of my clothes. He spread my legs and he put his face into my crotch. He licked me for a while and then pulled his head out of the way so the voyeurs could see my open cunt. The guy with the binoculars was sharing them with the other men and women in the shelter with him. I looked around and saw a guy in another shelter with one of those big birding lenses on his camera. I turned so he could get a good shot of my pussy. I moved Clive's head out of the way to be sure he got it. "I want you to fuck me while everyone watches." I said.

Clive climbed up on top of the picnic table and mounted me missionary-style but soon I got on all fours on the table and he knelt behind me and pumped into me with his hard cock. I was begging him to "Fuck me harder. Show them I'm your woman. Come in me while they watch." Clive did. He shot his load into me and spread my ass cheeks and legs to give the audience a view of my sloppy cunt and his limp, dripping dick. We rested for a minute before climbing off the table.

The crowd applauded as we got dressed again. We didn't put on our underwear and I left my top off. I was just wearing my skirt. The rain had lessened, so Clive and I ran for our car. It felt good running with the cold rain landing on my bare breasts. They were bouncing and I was laughing. We ran right by one of the shelters full of voyeurs. We reached the car, got in, and drove out of there before anyone left the other shelters. I left my top off until we were almost home. When I put it on, my chest was wet and the fabric clung to my tits with my nipples poking out. We walked by some of Clive's neighbors on our way into his apartment. We didn't come back out until the next morning.

We still get hot when we talk about the time when he stripped me naked and fucked me in front of an audience. It was exciting letting people see him take me and show the world that I was his and he was all mine. We still look for other daring opportunities, but nothing has matched our time in the rain.