It was So Small, Now It's Average

Story Info
The Inquisitor catches her advisors fucking and joins them.
8.2k words
3.5
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragon Age: Inquisition fanfic. Not written seriously, so please chill and just enjoy.


"Alright, everybody. Good job! The meeting's closed." Inquisitor Herah Adaar announced and smiled at her councilors.

Former templar Cullen, handsome and blond, wearing armor as befits the commander of the Inquisition army. Spymaster Leliana, as deadly as mysterious, clad in a chainmail and a purple hood, the cloth hiding a slender face and red hair.

And Josephine Montyliet. The chief diplomat from Antivia. Dark-haired, dark-skinned beauty. In a kind of silly, puffy attire, but she was so pretty she could rock even that look.

Josephine smiled back and Herah felt her cheeks darkening, coloring her grey skin red. Not that she and the Antivian were an item or something. Yet, they flirted enough for the qunari to develop a little crush, with the potential to become something more in the future.

So Herah lingered a little with her departure, wishing for some flirtatious small talk with the diplomat, but suddenly she heard Leliana addressing her.

"Inquisitor?" The woman in question looked down at the spymaster. Not because of pride or something, but simply because of height differences between the two, with qunari being much taller than humans. "May I have a little of your time? Some reports from the Bull came, and I want your qunari eyes on it."

"Sure. But remember, I'm no part of the Qun, never was, so my insight may not be as valuable as you think."

"Still, poor insight's better than no insight," Leliana answered and shifted to the exit. Together, the two women left the war room, with Herah taking the last longing gaze over Josephine.

Leliana of course saw that, her bard training allowing her to pick up even the smallest clues, let alone so obvious ones. She didn't act on it though. "If she wanted to confess, she would come."

"So, no Qun, no Maker," Leliana spoke walking fast, trying to keep up with the tall qunari, even if the latter was walking slow (for her). "Do you believe in anything?"

"Of course," Herah answered. The question made her reminiscent of the beginning of the Inquisition, when due to her mark she was believed by many to be the Herald of Andraste, doing the Maker's work. She hated it, but in time got used to it. "In myself. In hard work. In magic. In love. Those kinds of things."

"Why so?"

"I don't like the idea of something controlling my life. No matter if some divine power like the Maker or something coming from a mere mortal like the Qun." The Tal-Vasoth explained.

Talking about that, the two women soon reached the door to the base of the tower Leliana's been residing in... But then Herah hit her forehead with an open palm. Leliana looked at her curiously, her hand already on the doorknob.

"Damn!" The qunari swore. "I forgot my glasses from the war room. I can't read without them."

Leliana glanced at the Inquisitor's long legs, hidden under the long black skirt. "Oh no, I won't be running after her again."

"Go grab them then. We'll meet at the top." The spymaster said, smiling before disappearing behind the doors.

Thus Herah wandered back with quick steps, seeing that Josephine still hadn't returned to her desk. "What's taking her so long?"

A few steps later the qunari suddenly stopped, when some weird sounds reached her ears - sound coming from the council room. There was something like a grunt, followed by a thud. "What the...?"

Curious about the unexpected sounds, she changed her pace, going through the corridor sneakily, trying to be as quiet as possible for a qunari mage. The sounds became louder the closer she went, being now able to discern both Josephine's and Cullen's voices. "Are they having a sparing or something? Maybe she asked him to teach her a swordfight? But why aren't they using a training ground?"

The door was ajar and Herah peeked through the crack curiously. What she saw surprised her so much that she had to cover her mouth.

Indeed, Josephine and Cullen were still in the war room, panting. But they weren't dueling.

They were having sex.

Josephine was bent over the war table, her hands clasped on the edges, knuckles white when she received a hard pounding from Cullen. His hands were on her hips, keeping her in place, though the table was still cracking under the force of his thrusts.

Both lovers were mostly still in their clothes, with just their pants dropped to their ankles. The only discarded parts were the commander's armor and fur, the latter lying on the floor not far from them.

"They had to be in so much hurry!" Even so, a good portion of their skin was exposed, especially where their bodies met, creating a beautiful contrast between Cullen's pale tone and Josephine's dark complexion.

In her first instinct, Herah wanted to storm into the room and yell at them. "Having sex in the war room! So risky, someone might see!" But it took only a second for a view to arouse her... sexually arouse her.

Ever more, when she heard Cullen's whisper.

"Oh, Maker, Josie." The former templar didn't stop his movement even for a moment. "Your ass is so tight."

The sentence made Herah bite her own hand, because if not, she'd for sure gasp. "Anal! They're doing anal!"

Anal sex wasn't anything abnormal in Qunari or Tal-Vasoth societies, but she knew that for many humans it was kind of taboo, like a forbidden fruit or ultimate debauchery. And yet, two of her advisors were right now doing it in the war room. Her war room.

"Oh, fuck, it's so hot." The Inquisitor allowed herself a needy whisper and moved her hand into her skirt. She didn't wear any panties.

The qunari cupped her hairless pussy, gently applying more force to really feel her hot, wet lips. At the same time, she drank in the view of her advisors going at it.

"Oh my, their butts, I can see their butts!" Josephine's plump, dark-skinned ass, kept in place by Cullen's strong hands on her wide hips, wiggling every time his pelvis smacked against it. The former templar's buttocks, muscular and even paler than the rest of his body, moved forward and backward in constantly increasing tempo.

Herah could no longer maintain only external stimulation of her pussy, she was too horny for that alone. Keeping her left hand over her mouth, she pushed two of her right hand's fingers into her opening.

It was tight, even a little too tight. Maybe she should start with one finger only, but she needed to feel the tightness, to feel what Cullen was feeling while filling Josephine's tighter hole.

"Y-yes!" Herah wanted to moan loudly, but couldn't risk the two lovers hearing her in the fear that this amazing show would stop. Her two long fingers reached so deep into her and stretched her pussy so wonderfully.

Maybe she should feel jealous - after all, she had a crush on Josephine, who was now fucked in the ass by someone else, his dick penetrating her (for some) sacred place. But right then the qunari found out that she's not into monogamy, at least for sex.

"Fuck her, Cullen, do her good. In her ass, all in her ass!"

And Cullen indeed fucked her. Herah observed how he moved faster and faster, panting heavily, his groans more audible than Josephine's moans. His movement, which when she started watching was steady and purposeful, became more frantic and aimless. Soon, he changed his tactics and fucked Josephine with short, powerful thrusts, sweat clearly visible on his forehead.

"Josie, I'm close, I'm so close." He panted. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming inside your aaass!"

Before he stopped saying that, his body suddenly stiffed, back arched and head falling backward when he released both a long moan from his mouth and a load of sperm from his penis - the latter right into Josephine's ass.

It was enough for Herah. For some time, she masturbated furiously, keeping a hand over her mouth to muffle all moans of pleasure. There was nothing however to the silent wet squelching sounds her fingering produced, luckily the sound drowned in the smacking of the advisor's clapping flesh.

"Yes, yes, in her ass!" was the Inquisitor's only thought which managed to pierce through her climax.


"Thank you," Cullen said, after several seconds, descending from his peak. "I'm feeling better now. You?"

"I'm feeling fine." She responded, no trace of orgasm in her voice. "Don't worry about me. The important thing is that you're safe."

Those words shocked Herah to the core. "What the fuck?" Josie hasn't been doing that for her own pleasure, just for Cullen? And it seemed that she wasn't even too much interested in sex with the former templar.

The reason for the latter became apparent when Cullen took his penis out of Josephine's anus. It was thin and small, barely 6 inches. A teenager's size, the most. Herah couldn't suspect the handsome commander was so poorly endowed.

She decided to act and get everything straight. So assuming a mask of confidence and assertiveness, she pushed a door and marched into the room. She felt the wet stains of her climax on her tights, but luckily her long skirt hid it from the outside world.

"What the fuck is happening here?" She shouted. "My advisors fucking in my war room? Explain yourself!"

Seeing how they reacted, Herah almost burst into laughter. Both Josephine and Cullen instantly got red, which together with their naked bottoms and pants around their ankles created an amusing display.

"It's. whit's not what you think, Inquisitor." Josephine was the first who mustered the courage to speak. Cullen might have been a cold-headed warrior in battle, but in social situations he was helpless. "It's about Cullen's sanity."

Herah's jaw dropped when she heard it.

"What?"

"Remember when we talked about my lyrium addiction?" Cullen cut in. "You told me to stop taking it, and I want to. But, sometimes it's so very, very hard that I almost lose it."

"We have this... agreement," Josie explained further. "If he feels like this, we have sex, and it goes away."

Stepping from her bundled pants, the ambassador approached Herah and took her hands in her own.

"It has nothing to do with love or even lust." At close range, the Inquisitor could see tears forming in her crush's eyes. "I'm doing it for the Inquisition, to keep the commander of our armies sane."

Even if the qunari was mad at Josephine before, now she couldn't be.

"It's ok, Josie, I'm not mad," Herah said, cupping her crush's face. After all, the ambassador's reaction to the qunari discovering her secret gave her hope that she also had some feelings for her.

"In fact, I admire your dedication. Taking such drastic measures to help the Inquisition is praiseworthy." The Inquisitor quickly glanced at Cullen. "Especially as you probably barely feel a thing with his penis being so small and all..."

The atmosphere in the room changed immediately. Cullen got even redder, and his sight shifted from embarrassed to furious. Josephine was initially shocked but quickly understood.

"Hihi." She giggled. "He's not small. It's a perfectly good size for a human. Even slightly bigger than average."

"Really?" Herah was shocked. "No, it's impossible. Let me show you."

Before anyone could react, the qunari mage started speaking the incantation and waving her hands, and the green energy of creation magic appeared between her fingers.

Suddenly Cullen experienced a strange feeling coming from his penis. A little pain and a little pleasure at the same time, but foremost the incredible tightness. The sensation was so weird and alien, that he fell on the nearest chair, shutting his eyes hard.

When he opened them up, the first thing he saw was Josephine's shocked face. He followed her sight to his crotch and gasped.

"What the fuck?"

Instead of his normal penis, he now had a much bigger cock - not 6 inches, but around 10, almost twice as big! Its girth greatly increased too, as well as the size of his balls.

"You see?" Herah asked, visibly proud of her work. "This is an average penis."

"Maybe for a qunari, Inquisitor, but not for a human!" Cullen got his voice back.

Josephine however barely heard this exchange. She was completely captivated by the sight of the former templar's enhanced dick. This was for sure the biggest cock she's ever seen - long, wide, with every vein prominent, almost visibly pumping blood through this amazing rod.

She half-voluntarily dropped to her knees and as a cat crawled toward the chair Cullen was sitting on, her sight fixed on his hard cock, the ever-growing hunger sparkling in her eyes.

Herah quietly sat on another chair, observing the situation and awaiting its development. She knew what was going to happen and trembled with anticipation.

In the meantime, Josephine reached her destination. Kneeling, she grabbed Cullen's knees and with surprising strength fueled by lust pushed them apart, making a room between his legs - a room she soon claimed for herself.

"Josie, what are you do-aaah!" Cullen tried to ask but gasped the moment Josephine's fingers embraced his member - embraced, but not closed around, as they were too short for that now.

Josephine didn't waste any more time. Her hand slid up and down, starting from the very bottom of the huge, meaty member up to just below the head and back. Cullen's cock felt so hard now, harder than ever before, and Josie could feel every vein and every irregularity with perfect clarity. She loved it!

Soon her other hand joined the fun, reaching under Cullen's dick and caressing his balls. They were huge now, almost too big to fit in her palm and she had to heft both separately to be even able to do it. They were heavy, and she could almost feel them working without any respite, producing more and more sperm and sending it to his cock.

But the handjob was only the beginning of fun for the diplomat-commander duo. The real one began when Josephine leaned into Cullen's cockhead - which she didn't touch yet - and took it into her mouth.

"F-fuck... Josie!" Cullen couldn't stop himself from moaning when Josephine's lips sealed around just below his cockhead.

Josephine wanted to moan too, but found herself gagged by the bulbous tip. She felt so full, fuller than ever before! And it was just the start, just the head! She wasn't sure she still had the room to swirl her tongue around the invading member and she had to check it.

"Fuuuck, J!" Cullen moaned again. His enhanced dick proved to be not just bigger, but more vulnerable too!

Hearing this beautiful sound, Josephine continued her ministrations, her tongue swirling around Cullen's cockhead sheathed in her mouth. She wanted to cover it all, to lick around the totality of this juicy member, unmindful of the act they just completed a few minutes ago.

Feeling the absolute fullness in her mouth, Josephine's glands reacted, producing more and more saliva, drenching the cockhead in her mouth, her tongue smearing the fluid all over it. Even if the wide cockhead acted as a gag too, a lot of spit escaped beyond her lips, covering the rest of his shaft as well.

What proved to be for the better. When Josephine licked Cullen's cockhead, her hand tirelessly worked the rest of his shaft, sliding up and down. Now, with his dick wet, she could increase the tempo of her handjob, and soon the ambassador's hand jerked the commander's cock with frantic speed.

"Wow, they look so great now!" Herah thought, observing the action. The contrast between Josephine's dark hand and Cullen's pale cock was hypnotizing.

The greater speed of Josephine's jerking soon brought the amazing result, when she suddenly felt something salty on her tongue. "Precum." A single word appeared in her mind. She sucked, wanting to get more of the tasty fluid.

"Aaargh!" Cullen grunted, the new kind of stimulation flooding his brain with an amazing feeling.

But Josephine wasn't satisfied with just one suck. So she sucked the second time, and then the third. And then some more. Her sucks became as feverish as her licks, and with every one of them, she descended more and more, taking a bigger part of Cullen's now-enormous rod into her mouth.

Accompanied by Cullen's needy whimpers, Josephine sucked his enhanced dick, taking more and more of it into her mouth, her lips sliding lower and lower. It prompted her hand to leave his shaft and the other to leave his huge balls, both now grabbing his tight to steady her and make the descent easier.

After a minute Josephine felt Cullen's rod poking her throat, her muscles too tight to let it in in a single go. She looked down and was amazed at how much of his length was still outside her mouth.

"Should I deepthroat him?" She pondered. "But he may cum then, and I want to do one more thing."

So instead of swallowing more, she deliberately slowly ascended, licking all his shaft along the way, for it to stay wet for the next phase of her plan.

After another minute, Josephine took Cullen's enhanced cock out of her mouth - the meaty, juicy member was glistening in saliva, and fervent hand and blow jobs made it even harder than just after the growth - all of it courtesy of the Antivian's expert oral skills.

Smiling mischievously, the diplomat reached for her top and skillfully took it off, subsequent layers of clothes revealing more and more of her dark, smooth skin. Finally, also her bra was taken off, exposing her sizable boobs crowned with dark, erect nipples.

"She's so gorgeous!" Yet again, Herah marveled at her ambassador's beauty. "And those boobs, her uniform doesn't give them a proper frame."

Like most qunari women, the Inquisitor wore two strips of fabric on top of her body, emphasizing her muscular belly and perky boobs. "Josephine should wear a pair too, I have to buy it for her."

That line of thought was soon cut off, as the shift in Josephine's position between Cullen's legs changed. The ambassador leaned in again, but not so much to get her mouth off the enlarged cock. But enough for her to put her tits around it.

"Oooh!" Cullen moaned almost girlishly, feeling a soft pair of boobs enveloping his now 10-inches cock.

The hard shaft was all covered in Josephine's saliva from the previous messy, full-of-spit blow job which made the movement extremely smooth. She cupped her breasts from the sides, pushing them against each other with the enhanced pole between them, trying to stimulate every part of 10-inch-long meat at once.

But her boobs were just too small for that, even with their considerate size. For Josephine it was unacceptable, she so wanted to worship the totality of Cullen's enlarged dick.

"Help." She mouthed, looking at Herah.

The Inquisitor happily smiled and after a quick nod, waved her hands again, creating a whirling pool of green energy between her fingers. The same energy enveloped Josephine's breast and fighting the urge to close her eyes, the ambassador observed her boobs becoming bigger and bigger.

"Wow!" Herah almost exclaimed, seeing her own work. Josephine's tits were now a pair of huge globes resting against her chest, her nipples looking like two prodigious grapes on the top of two watermelons.

Smiling back at the Inquisitor, Josephine got back to the interrupted activity.

Cullen's face was expressing shock only when looking at the ambassador's enlarged breasts, but it quickly twisted into a mask of pleasure once his now-huge cock was squeezed by them again.

Even the commander's greatly enhanced dick size was no problem for Josephine's now enlarged rack, and her tits fully enveloped his massive cock, making it disappear between the soft, dark-skinned flesh.

It was it, exactly what Josephine wanted. She felt Cullen's hardness between her soft breast, her flesh pushing against his and his pushing against hers. His cock was all drenched in her saliva, making the friction not interrupting their lewd act even a little, but only bringing them both more and more pleasure.