It was So Small, Now It's Average

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, Herah began her ride.

Cullen hadn't seen the Inquisitor riding mooses or drakes (not horses, as she was too big for most of them), but he heard how skillful she was when mounted, going through any terrain with ease, marveling at her companion. But he wouldn't suspect that she was even greater with riding dicks - even the biggest ones.

When Cullen was fucking Josephine, he was giving everything to her. He was thrusting his enhanced dick into her tight pussy with speed and force equal to those he would be fighting an abomination with. Compared to Herah though, he was like a turtle.

The Inquisitor didn't waste any time before giving it all in, going to town on Cullen. Again and again, she lifted herself on his cock, making it slide inside her qunari pussy just before slamming down, impaling herself fully, taking all 18 inches into her love tunnel without any issues.

And she wasn't like an ordinary woman. She was like a force of nature. She was moving at truly lightning speed, releasing part of Cullen's length before swallowing it again. She was seemingly uncoordinated, and the commander could never anticipate her movement and how much of his dick she was going to release for a moment.

Herah liked it rough and was giving it herself rough. Cullen was completely at her mercy, but as she was giving herself the ride of her life, it was the ride of the commander's life as well.

In and out, out and in, Cullen's enhanced shaft was siding along Herah's hot, wet, tight cavern, her and his nerves stimulated with fast movements and powerful slams, all igniting at once and giving them the pleasure she greedily wanted.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Herah was panting and swearing, but Cullen remained mostly silent, being on the receiving end of an amazing pounding, the act performed by the sexy, powerful qunari woman. He just didn't know how long he could endure the maddening tempo of the fierce woman seated on his dick.

And it was going to be even harder.

Suddenly his vision became black and for the first moment, he couldn't comprehend what happened. But a mere moment later, he smelled a distinct aroma and in the darkness saw something wet.

"Lick me, commander." He heard Josephine's voice and fully understood that the Antivian sat on his face.

He licked her fold once, twice, three times, tasting the ambassador's juices and his own sperm for the first time ever, the former's sweet taste making the latter's saltiness almost nonexistent.

With Herah on his dick and Josephine on his face, he was now practically "spit roasted" and used by two women for their pleasure. He loved that. And with Herah taking full control of the riding he could focus on Josephine.

So that's what he did. He ate a pussy more than once, but never in this position, so it was some novum for him. But he was eager to lick and eager to learn. He grabbed Josephine's thighs, keeping her in place, and started to leap at her folds with his tongue, every few seconds pushing it in, practically fucking her cunt with his pink muscle.

His ears were muffled between Josephine's dark-skinned tights, but he still could hear the moans from both women and the smacking sound of Herah's pelvis slapping against his own.

In the meantime, the two women looked deep into each other's eyes and became lost in them. They flirted with each other for a long time, but now, when they were able to experience wonderful sex together, realized that they wanted to be together not only in court or bed but in life as well.

The commander who was lying beneath them and who they both were riding - Herah's cock and Josephine his face - disappeared from their mind, becoming a little more than a toy they brought. The two of them were all that mattered.

"Give yourself... a pair too," Josephine spoke between moans, looking at Herah's chest and pointing to her own enhanced bust.

Once again Herah smiled and waved her hands. It wasn't easy to concentrate on the charm with all pleasure coming from her cunt, and when the specific sensation of enlargement spell joined that, she almost came.

Yet, she endured. For Josephine.

Herah's boobs grew, pushing her straps-bra up, the cloth unable to contain such a big pair. Now both women had equally huge boobs with equally erect nipples, their sizeable to put even the bustiest woman in Thedas to shame.

Both the Antivian and the qunari leaned in for each other, mashing their boobs together unless their lips met in a fierce kiss. With Herah focused on bouncing on Cullen's enormous shaft, Josephine wiggled the top of her body, providing them both with more stimulation coming from their boobs sliding along each other.

And when their pointy nipples met and brushed against each other, the sensation was so electrifying that Herah would break the kiss if Josephine didn't keep her in place, once again taking a strong grip on the qunari's horns.

Not breaking their eager kiss the two women continued pleasuring themself on the handsome commander's body.

Herah ceased her bouncing and instead rode the 18-inches long shaft forward and backward, stirring her insides with the wide, hard cock. At the same time, she reached and touched Josephine's clit, adding to the delight of her slit being licked by Cullen.

The pleasure both women felt was growing and growing with every minute, and soon their kisses became too uncoordinated for them to continue. Instead, they were looking closely at each other, both their eyes and mouths open wide, indicating the approaching peak.

"Herah!"

"Josie!"

They screamed when the ultimate pleasure hit them both. Josephine's well-dicked and now also well-licked pussy erupted with fire, which soon burned through her entire nervous system, igniting her every nerve. Herah's pussywalls clamped like vice around the amazing cock sheathed deep inside her pussy, which in return shot its load just inside her.

Yeah, Cullen came as well, the amount of sperm still gargantuan, as his enhanced balls never stopped producing as much of it as was fitted for such a colossal cock. At least two dozen of loads of sperm has been shot into Herah's cunt before the commander went completely numb from several back-to-back orgasms. Those numerous ropes felt truly great in the qunari's cunt, but not as great as the vicinity of her Antivian crush.


For a full minute, Herah and Josephine could only pant before they burst into laughter.

"Wow, it was really something." The Antivian spoke first. "I couldn't imagine sex could feel like that. When Cullen fucked me, I thought I would be out for days. But seeing you bouncing on his cock... I had to join in."

Unexpectedly Herah blushed. She didn't know what to say, so instead she just raised her hips, releasing the now softening dick from her pussy. Josephine mimicked her movement, revealing Cullen's face. The commander's eyes were closed.

"Oh, Maker!" Josephine exclaimed. "Is he... dead? Did we fucked him too much?"

Herah waived her hand.

"Nah, he just lost consciousness." She explained. "Too much exhaustion, there's a lot of blood needed for such an enhanced dick and everyone finally fades. I mean, everyone but qunari, our bodies are stronger."

"Oh, ok." Josephine was clearly relieved before smiling seductively. "Too bad though. I was hoping to get a proper anal from him as well. You know, until now I was taking his normal, small penis only." She joked.

"Well, we don't need him for that," Herah said and smiled mischievously. She looked at her crotch and waved her hands again, creating a wave of green energy around her clit.

The Antivian's eyes followed and the ambassador observed with shock how her newly-discovered lover's clit changed and grew. Soon, instead of it, a long, large penis appeared between her legs.

"12 inches long, I think," Herah said with a hint of pride in her voice. "I could make it 20, but I believe it would be enough for now."

In no time Josephine was standing by the war table, the top of her body lying flat on it and her hands groping the edges.

"What are you waiting for?" She turned her head and asked. "Fuck my ass!"

Herah laughed. They won't be going anywhere soon. And who knows, maybe when Cullen wakes up, they will double-team the cute ambassador?

But for now, the two of them were enough.