It was So Small, Now It's Average

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cullen felt his dick stimulated in a totally new way, his large 10-inches cock feeling much more than the average 6-inches penis. Josephine was completely lost in her worship, knowing that she probably wouldn't get back to fooling around with anyone normally endowed.

And Herah could see it all, spiking her arousal, her pussy leaking juices on her skirt and chair.

After what felt like an eternity, Josephine suddenly felt more liquid between her breasts and realized that Cullen's mushroomy cockhead leaked some precum again. A mere seconds later she felt his shaft throbbing and realized that he was going to cum very soon.

In reaction, she freed his enhanced shaft from between her enlarged tits, the air in the chamber now cold to his cock, accustomed to the smothering heat of the booby pillow. It took only a few seconds though before it was in the warmth again, when the ambassador opened her mouth and swallowed it once again, sealing her lips around his amazing girth.

This time Josephine didn't give herself or Cullen any time to adapt to the new situation and descend to the base of his cock right away, even if it was bigger than anything she handled before. Her throat muscles, which the last time resisted, this time were too surprised and parted right away, allowing the ambassador to deepthroat the commander in a single motion.

For Cullen, it was too much. Feeling a tight tunnel of Josephine's throat around his cock, he felt the heat climbing on his cock at lightning speed, and next his cockhead expanding and shooting sperm right into his partner's gullet.

"Fuck!" The single word from Cullen was accompanied by the lewd noises produced by Josephine whose mouth was far too full for any other sound.

Feeling thick ropes of sperm hitting her gullet, Josephine began lifting herself from the base of Cullen's cock - she was equally afraid that she would choke and eager to feel Cullen's sperm's taste on her tongue. Her wish was granted and another load of seed landed there, filling her mouth with the salty taste of Cullen's climax.

But it wasn't all, as Cullen was still going. His huge balls produced a gargantuan amount of sperm, much more than was ever shot into her ass. Soon Josephine had to release the former templar's enhanced dick from her mouth, which caused other ropes of white liquid to hit her pretty face and enlarged breasts.


The massive orgasm which just hit him caused Cullen to fall on the chair, his cock pulsing with pleasure and muscles devoid of strength for the moment.

He looked at Josephine and saw the mess he made on her face and breasts.

"Sorry." He apologized, but she didn't look like she minded. In fact, her eyes were still bright, and playful sparks flickering in them told him that it was not the end for today.

Herah looked at Josephine as well. The beautiful Antivian's dark skin was covered in white seed, which created an alluring contrast. So alluring that she had to have a taste.

That's why the qunari joined Josephine on the floor and leaned in - not an easy task given the high difference between them - to lick all over her enlarged breasts, cleaning them from Cullen's sperm. Next, she did the same with the ambassador's face...

Just before sealing their lips together, joining the two women in a gentle kiss. The kiss that soon turned into the much more passionate one, when the Inquisitor's and her noble ambassador's tongues slid against each other, the taste of sperm perceptible on both.

The quick yet lewd display was all Cullen needed for his strength to return and his enhanced dick to harden once again, reaching its full 10-inches length very soon. Especially when he saw Josephine possessively grabbing Herah's horns to keep her in place and not allowing her to escape their lip-locks.

Finally, the Antivian broke the kiss between two sexy horny women. Seeing Cullen's ready for more action, at lightning speed, she tore up the rest of her uniform and lay on the fur he was usually wearing, tossed on the floor when they were discarding their clothes before their first round of sex.

"Fuck me, Cullen! Fuck my cunt!" Such bad words were completely not her style, but seeing his dick so big and feeling it in her mouth and between her tits before stripped her from any inhibitors.

"A-are you sure?" He asked. They never did vaginal, only aral before. But they never did oral too, and his dick was still wet from the Antivian's split.

"Y-yes! My pussy, fuck my pussy!" Josephine wantonly confirmed, spreading her legs wide to emphasize her words. "B-but... I want it even bigger!" She added, looking at Herah.

The Inquisitor nodded and before Cullen could protest, he once again experienced the tightness brought to his dick by the qunari's enlargement spell. This time he managed to keep his eyes open and could observe how another 4 inches were added to his already impressive length, with all other features increasing proportionally.

"14 inches!" was a thought shared by both lovers, their mouths a little dry and their horniness growing.

"Yes! This is it, this is what I want!" Josephine was lost in wild anticipation. "Come here, commander, come here and fuck me!" She gyrated her hips, seducing Cullen.

"Wait a second, please." Though incredibly horny, Herah didn't lose her head. She had enhanced dicks before, and she knew that for the first time, they needed to be approached with caution. "Let me prepare both of you."

After saying that, the qunari spread her hands, one going to Cullen's dick and another to Josephine's pussy. She spoke the incantation - other than before - and a clear, pale greenish liquid started to flow from her fingers.

Both lovers shivered when Herah touched their private parts - the liquid was slightly hot and her fingers even hotter. Incredibly slick substance soon covered all of Cullen's cock and Josephine's pussy, when the qunari reached deep into her pink interior. She minded to be gentle and not stimulate them too much. "It's their day, not mine... for now."

When she deemed them properly lubricated, she retracted her fingers and sat back on the chair, twisting it a little to be able to observe all the action that was supposed to happen pretty soon.

Josephine didn't hesitate much. She was already incredibly horny before, and gentle stimulation from Herah's fingers stirred her need to be filled by something much bigger. 14 inches big, to be exact.

"Cullen, fuck, don't wait any longer!" Josephine yelled, shamelessly reaching to her pussy with both hands and parting her lips. "Come him and shove your huge cock in my greedy cunt!" Dirty words spoken with her beautiful accent sounded even sexier.

The view, the words, and how different Josephine's approach was compared to their standard sex awoken a wild beast inside the former templar. Swiftly he got naked as well, his muscular body on full display for both women, his muscles ready to fuel incredible sex.

Sex between people who fucked each other before only for the sense of duty and faithfulness to the Inquisition. But now they were about to do it because they wanted to, not because they felt obliged to do so.

Like a predator Cullen crawled to the horny ambassador, his dick bigger - 8 inches bigger - and harder than ever before. For a moment he hovered over Josephine, the duo looking each other in the eyes, his cock floating a few centimeters from her wide-open pussy.

"Do it finally!" It was Herah who couldn't stand the tension now, the qunari Inquisitor greedy to see her two beautiful advisors fucking properly.

Cullen didn't need any more encouragement. He pushed his hips forward, and his huge cockhead first touched, and next dived into the hot, wet, slick cavern of Josephine's needy cunt.

"Maker, you're so tight!" He exclaimed. Even when they were generously lubricated, his wide, huge shaft couldn't conquer her pussy too easily.

"It's because... you're so fucking... big now!" Josephine panted. Cullen's dick was slowly, yet inevitably conquering her interior, and her brain was already being flooded with amazing pleasure. "Push harder, give me more!"

The commander complied with the order, as he wanted it as badly as the ambassador. All thoughts left his mind, leaving there only a need to push, a need to fuck, a need to... breed.

Inch after fat inch other parts of his 14-inches cock were disappearing in so tight, yet so welcoming insides of Josephine's pussy. His huge dickhead was parting another and other fragments of her walls, pushing against them and experiencing the same force from them clamping around. His shaft was next, maybe not so wide, but still wider than anything that was in Josephine's pussy before.

Both partners moaned, feeling their private parts pushing against each other - Cullen's enhanced cock made sure that the stimulation would be stronger than anything they both felt.

Herah moaned as well, as her right hand was deep into her skirt, her fingers teasing her opening, her lips already wet. She could restrain herself from seeing Josephine's blowjob, but not observing how Cullen was going deeper and deeper into her hot pink pussy.

A minute or two passed before Cullen's pelvis touched Josephine's, his dick finally completely sheathed in her pussy, the tip of it pressing against the ambassador's cervix, stretching it to the max.

They both felt it.

"Move now, Cullen, please." Previous greedy yells turned into needy whispers. "Fuck me, and fuck me hard. Don't hesitate, I can take it." "I want to take it!"

Once again, Cullen was obedient. He retracted around half of his shaft, which was still 7 inches, more than the length of his penis normally. It took some time, but was amazingly pleasurable, stimulating Josephine's walls most wondrously.

And next, Cullen just slammed it back inside. This time his movement wasn't slow at all. His thrust was fast and hard, but Josephine's pussy already reshaped to the form of this enormous shaft, so he could bury himself to the hilt in a single motion.

"YES!" Josephine yelled at the contact, feeling his mushroomy cockhead hitting her cervix. "More, more! MORE!"

But Cullen couldn't hear her anymore. He was in heat as well. He wanted to fuck, and he wanted to fuck hard. "Herah didn't give me this huge size for me to be gentle."

And he wasn't. His hips moved in lightning speed, retracting half of his impressive length and thrusting it back in, all with all the force his muscles could muster. Again and again, he was thrusting inside of Josephine's pussy, stimulating her whole interior, and feeling her tight love tunnel hugging his cock harder than her ass ever hugged his penis.

The smacking sound of two pelvises hitting each other together with moans, pantos, and growls soon filled the chamber, bouncing from the stone walls and returning to the lover's ears even enhanced, further fuelling their passion.

"Yes, yes, Cullen, yes!" Josephine's eyes were alternatively widely open and tightly shut when her pussy was experiencing the pounding of her life. "Herah, fuck, why didn't you catch us sooner? Why didn't you tell us of this spell? We could already be fucking weeks ago!"

For the qunari, the Antivian's dirty talk was like music.

"I too, I too wish it would happen sooner!" She responded in cut-off words, three of her own fingers were now deeply sheathed in her red-hot cunt, when she was frantically pounding herself. "Come on, commander, give her all you got! Make up for the lost time!"

And Cullen did exactly that. Though it seemed impossible before, he was now fucking Josephine even more feverish, sending his own muscles into override. All to make the sex even better, even hotter, to give them both the best orgasms of their life.

They were going like that for what seemed like an eternity. Cullen was thrusting into Josephine as fast and hard as he could, and the ambassador constantly moaned, both needy whimpers and dirty words escaping her mouth.

In and out, out and in.

The Antivian never thought the sex could feel like that. She had a fair share of experience with both men and women, but nothing even compared to the feeling of being pounded by a 14-inches long cock. "And with the enlargement spell, it could be even bigger!"

But for now, she was completely satisfied with this length. So satisfied that she already felt her massive orgasm approaching.

In and out, out and in.

One of the reasons Josephine allowed Cullen to fuck her in the ass only was pregnancy scare - she didn't want to have a child yet. But feeling his massive scrotum hitting her ass, another thought appeared in her mouth. "If he came into my mouth so much, how much more will he cum into my pussy? With his balls being even bigger and all?"

She didn't care about unwanted pregnancy anymore. All she could think about was the anticipation of a huge load of sperm flooding her pussy. "If it felt so amazing in my mouth, it would feel heavenly in my cunt!"

Those thoughts increased her pleasure even more, and she hugged Cullen tight. Maybe in response to that, and maybe because of his own imminent peak, he changed the tactics, screwing the ambassador in faster, yet shorter moves - only 4 inches was now going in and out from her red-heated pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Josephine yelled again, her nails pierced the skin of Cullen's back. "Fuck me like that, fill me up! Cum in my pussy, in my fucking pussy! FILL ME!" To emphasize her words, she crossed her legs around his waist and clamped her pussywalls around his enhanced, 14-inches dick to prevent him from retracting.

Josephine's tight pussy was already hugging Cullen's huge shaft harder than ever, so added stimulation was all he needed to cum. Feeling the first load of the former templar's sperm, the ambassador immediately climaxed as well. He was then balls-deep into her, sheathed completely, so his life-giving liquid went directly to her womb.

But it was only the first load of many. The second and third ropes went to Josephine's womb as well, but under the orgasmic assault, she loosed her grip over his cock and he could retract a little, so other ropes hit around her cervix.

Cullen continued extraction of his cock, but it didn't stop shooting more and more sperm into Josephine's pussy. With every inch retracted his cock was releasing another load, as if a whole river of seed was produced by his gargantuan balls, and it all needed to stay inside the Antivian.

During her orgasm, Josephine didn't cry, but it didn't mean it didn't hit her harder than anything she experienced before. Her whole body became numb, except for her pussy, so she could still feel every rope of sperm hitting her, prolonging her climax. She lost her sight for a few moments and all she could say was a white void, the same color her insides were painted in.

Finally, Cullen managed to retract all of his cock from Josephine's needy cunt, causing white ooze to leak from her pussy. Her thoroughly fucked, filled with sperm pussy, which was now opening and closing as if breathing.

The former templar looked at the ambassador. She was breathing hard, her huge rack rising and falling with other twitches of her lungs. Her face was a mask of pure pleasure; her eyes were crossed and her tongue rolled from her mouth when her lips formed a blissful smile.

Lying on his back, Cullen felt exhausted too...


But it wasn't yet time for him to rest. Unexpectedly, he felt the known sensation of mixed pain, pleasure, and incredible tightness. And when he looked down his suspicion proved to be true.

His cock was enveloped in green magical energy, once again growing, both in length and girth, together with his balls. When the energy faded, it was 18 inches long, another 4 added to his already gargantuan size.

"Did you think that I can be left unsatisfied when you two were fucking like rabbits?" He heard Herah's voice.

When he glanced at her, her expression looked far different from Josephine's. After even the first growth, the Antivian was completely captivated by his enhanced dick and even if he didn't utilize that, in the back of his mind he knew that she was willing to do whatever he wanted to get his huge cock.

With Herah it was different. She looked at his length with a hunger in her eyes, but it wasn't the desperate hunger of someone starving. It was the hunger of a predator and Cullen understood instantly that he would do anything to have sex with her, not the other way around.

"Inquisitor, please." He pledged. "I'm all yours."

Herah only smiled in return. She walked along his body and when she got to his crotch, swayed her leg over him. Still standing, she looked down at him, her impressive qunari physique making him feel small.

With two hands, the Inquisitor tugged his black skirt up, bundling it around her waist. Her hairless pussy was glistening in wetness, swollen from the self-stimulation she provided herself with watching her advisors having sex.

"You were pleasing, commander." She said in a seductive voice. "For what? What do you want?"

"I... I w-want to have sex with you." The powerful woman had a great influence over Cullen.

Smiling mischievously, Herah reached to her pussy and opened it with two fingers, her other hand keeping her skirt in place. Despite the greyish color of her pussylips, her insides were pink like humans'.

"Is that it?" She playfully asked, enjoying her hold over the former templar. "Is it the pussy you want?"

"No," Cullen told the truth. "It's the pussy I need."

Herah laughed hard.

"What a chevalier!" She joked.

Without any further words, she sank to her knees, hovering over Cullen's enhanced, 18-inches long cock. She was a qunari, she was bigger than human, and still, she had to stretch her legs to not touch it with her cunt. And the huge, mushroomy head seemed large even for her.

Yet, it didn't discourage her. "It was too long since I had a dick in me." And she didn't want to go slow.

So just after she reached with her hand and aligned Cullen's gargantuan shaft to her opening, she relaxed her legs, impaling herself on the hard rod in quick, single motion.

"Urgh!" The two now-lovers groaned together, feeling his bulbous tip parting her nether lips, sheathing itself within the hot, wet confinement of her walls.

Still, the meaty invader didn't go completely in. Even for a qunari, 18 inches wasn't something they could accept right away. Herah looked down and saw that still about two-thirds of Cullen's shaft was outside of her.

"Unacceptable." She told herself and pushed herself down. The former's templar-enhanced cock was as hard as a rock, and she felt it pushing against her walls, parting them and going deeper with every minute.

"Ughm! Argh!" The Inquisitor growled from pleasure, her voice was lower than Josephine's and more animalistic - courtesy of her draconic race.

Cullen again this day felt his dick going deep into women's insides, but this time he could look - the position made it clearly visible for him. His eyes were drunk in the view of Herah's pussy sliding down on his pole, every fat inch disappearance clearly visible.

Within several seconds another 6 inches of his dick were sheathed into Herah's pussy. Her walls were slick with her wetness, but she didn't use a lubrication spell on herself. She knew what she liked and preferred to fight for it.

And thus she began her ride. She slightly lifted herself from Cullen's enormous dick, just an inch out. Next, she descended once more, this time pushing harder down. Her pussy muscles were attacked by the hard shaft, and after a quick fight were conquered, allowing her to get lower than before.

Herah repeated the tactics several times, every inch going a little up and next slamming down, making another ring of muscles yield before the bulbous crown of Cullen's hard shaft. Finally, their pelvises touched and Cullen couldn't see any of his shafts outside of the qunari. He was fully sheathed in.