It was the Legs... (750 Words)

Story Info
It was those long legs that got my attention...
750 words
4.04
30.2k
23
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The square was dark, the small grassy park in the centre full of deep shadows. Around the edge the street lights that were still working reflected off the tarmac still black from the earlier rain, barely piercing the gloom of the evening.

I had just driven around it for the first time when I saw her.

She was tall. Probably over six foot in her stiletto heels with long stocking encased legs that seemed to go on forever.

I knew they were stockings because the tiny dark skirt she was wearing struggled to cover her arse let alone reach the black bands of her stocking tops.

Her breasts were large enough to fill out the tight cropped top she had on, her hard nipples blatantly obvious through the thin material.

Standing back from the edge of the pavement she waited on the corner her long blonde hair hanging loose around her slim shoulders.

Without another thought I pulled up alongside her, winding down the window and waited for her to approach me.

"Hi baby, looking for a good time?" she rested her forearms on the door, leaning into the car so I could look down her top.

"Sure. How much?" I managed to drag my eyes away from her two girls to notice the gold band on her left hand.

She was married. Not that it mattered so was I.

"£40 for a blow job, £80 for half and half." She matter-of-factly reeled off her basic price, "Anything else is by negotiation."

"Half-and-half is fine with me. You have a spot to use?"

Smiling she slid into the seat next to me giving me a closer look at the legs that had first got my attention.

"Like what you see?" she giggled noticing my stare.

I blushed and pulled the car away from the kerb, following her directions, and a few minutes later we pulled into a deserted parking area at the back of an empty building.

"Shall we sort out the money first?" unfastening her seatbelt she turned towards me.

"Sure." Taking out my wallet I counted out the eighty pounds, "Do you have a name?"

"Samantha or Sam if you prefer." She replied offhandedly tucking the cash in her purse and extracting a small foil packet, putting it on the dashboard for later.

Almost immediately she reached for my zipper, dragging it down and freeing my semi-hard cock into her soft hand.

"Shit." Was all I managed to exclaim as her lips descended onto my rapidly swelling manhood.

Blonde hair fell across my hips as her mouth pleasured me, her red lips tight on my shaft bringing me to full tumescence in just a few minutes.

Letting my saliva coated prick slip from between her lips she sat up, reaching under her skirt to slip her tiny thong down those legs before laying the passenger seat flat.

I watched her for a moment then, ripping open the wrapper, I rolled the condom over my erection.

On her back Samantha spread her long shapely thighs wide as I moved on top of her, grasping my cock and guiding the head between her pink labia.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped softly as I drove my length all the way in to her pussy.

She was tight and very wet.

Sheathing my erection to the hilt I held myself still for a moment enjoying the feel of her vagina clenched on my shaft before I started to fuck her. From the first stroke her back arched up and her hips bucked to meet mine, her eyes closing as she moaned softly.

The car was rocking on its suspension as I pounded her, pistoning my hard cock into her vigorously, encouraged by the sighs and groans she was making.

As I thrust into her, I could feel my balls tightening, the urge to erupt, to fill the condom with my semen building in me.

"Oh god.... I'm cumminggggggggggg!" beneath me Samantha, the whore, orgasmed her body convulsing wildly as the waves of pleasure flooded through her.

"Fuck.... aaaahhhhhhhh!" burying my manhood in her one last time I came moments later.

My cock spasming as I ejaculated, filling the sheath with my seed.

Easing myself off her I fell back into my seat as she sat up and smoothed down her skirt, picking up her knickers and dropping them in her bag.

"So, baby did I do it properly this time? Just a real working girl?" my wife looked across at me and giggled.