All Comments on 'It wasn't Painkillers it was Viagra'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story ! maybe do one where the mother is fertile and there is a risk of pregnancy but that all goes away when she get plowed by sons big monster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

amazing I want read part 2 what kept on going on got me so hot wanting keep on reading amazing job one my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminded me of a Mandy Flores porn video!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic. Needs a part 2 with her sister

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
good start

hope theirs more to come, maybe add little sis ??

kingswedekingswedealmost 2 years ago
Great beginning

Great story line. Keep going.

Maybe her sister “cums” to visit, with out her 5th, and enjoys the attraction of the nephews huge cock plowing her sister.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very hot! Agree that impregnation would be even hotter!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I like mother-son incest stories, and although this story is well written and the sex is hot, however, it is the kind of story I end up disliking because I like the stories in which the mother and son end up together without the mother being shared with the husband (and much less with other guys). Committed relationships are what turn me on. Thanks anyway for sharing.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Good story, very well written. When she tells her sister about your cock im sure she’ll understand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Based on a true story? A *VERY* similar plot line was posted by another writer just a few days ago. How convenient.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Hot story. Next his cock needs to explore her anal cavity.

daddydracosdaddydracosalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, looking forward to a follow up

oediplexoediplexalmost 2 years ago

I looked all over your stories, please let me know when you come up with an original plot instead of turning over and over again the same things that you and others have written you're not a bad writer but not an original thinker.

chris99999chris99999almost 2 years agoAuthor

No, not convenient. Just coincidence. I didn't know about that other Viagra story. But thanks for pointing it out to me. I'm going to read it, though I'm sure that it will not be as good as mine!

gem4tnagem4tnaalmost 2 years ago

This is great please more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice, a son's love for his mother is never grater than when he inside her, sharing something that gives them both a lot of satisfaction ....

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Very good and exciting read. Thanks.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 1 year ago

Not bad very plausible but I'd say she needs to get him to a doctor if he was still hard by the end of the story weddings generally take awhile so I'd bet they were past the point where it would be considered time to take him to the hospital

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think gettin Mom pregnant would be a viable outcome :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Based on a Dezurtdawg story, more like, and a får better one at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story how a mother takes care of her sons problem and loves his big cock you should have continued further until she had his child and they became lovers for the rest of her life!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The aunt needs to catch them with his big cock balls deep.in her sister

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

A clever sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All mother son stories really turn me on, some more than others. This one is in the more column. Any story that has the mother agreeing to become the lover of her boy, long term, and not just the one time, makes me wish I had been able to enjoy my mother for the rest of my life, instead of just the one night that she made my dreams come true.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pure indulgence. Enjoyed every word! What a Mom....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A damn good story. Thefucking just evolved and happened, neither seduced the other. It also sets the stage for the next chapter, maybe son fucks Mom in the kitchen while cooking. Forget the pregnacy bit, this is just fucking for the pleasure, not to disrupt everyones life. It would be interesting if the sister gethis cock in her cunt and creams or maybe a friend of the son gets to fuck Mom a few times with son, all women in their sexual prime deserve 2 cocks to pleasure their pussy. Son is ready and Mom says be careful only when Dad is away so have at it. I enjoy old young incest readings since I got my sister once, 2 cousins several times and my wifes sister 2 times. The thrill of the forbidden is part of the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

write more to thier getting toether!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.