It wasn't Painkillers it was Viagra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, when the head of my cock parted her lips, she didn't push me away, and so I knew that it was safe for me to smile. This was only going to end when I emptied my balls into her.

She'd asked me to give her all of my cock, but that was ambitious, especially for a first time. And there was another thing to take account of, the fact that I had extra girth. With all that in mind, I was proceeding with caution. Willing to stop if she was showing any signs of it being uncomfortable for her.

When I saw her grimace, I paused.

"Are you OK?"

That got me a brief smile.

"I think so, but don't give me any more."

I was now fucking her, with an inch in reserve. Slow at first because her pussy was tight, but it wasn't long before it got easier. That's when I upped the pace.

"Go deeper."

I did, and it made her scream.

"Do it again."

This time I gave her even more, the full length of my cock. That didn't get another scream from her, instead, her face contorted as if she was in pain. Should I stop?

"Fuck me harder, make Mummy's cunt come."

Good, she now wasn't just tolerating it she was enjoying it.

For the next two or three minutes, or possibly even longer because I was losing track of time, I pounded her tight pussy. I was a fit young man, only eighteen years old, so I was enthusiastic. And I had the equipment, a big fat cock, so this was as good a fuck as she had ever had.

"I need to come."

I did as well, and just a few more strokes would make that happen for me. However, I needed to make sure that those extra strokes would also make her climax. It was time to put my back into it.

I was proud of the next one, it was one of my best. But the one that followed it was even harder, it was almost brutal.

"Yes!"

She'd shouted it out. Because she'd liked it so much I did it again.

After giving an almighty groan, she said, "My cunt's going to come."

She was right, because my next stroke made it happen.

For several seconds I had the privilege of watching it, and then I was overcome by my own climax. This was the fourth time this morning that I'd emptied my balls, but it was the most intense one, and it lasted longer than the others.

But what about hers, was it a damp squib? I'm proud to say that it wasn't. When it started her body went rigid, then she was suddenly animated, rolling her head from side to side. So it was a big one, and that wasn't just my opinion, because her first words after she'd recovered confirmed it.

"Fuck, that was epic, perhaps my best one ever."

Then she looked at the time.

"Shit, we've missed the wedding."

We were supposed to be there, to see her Sister get married for the fifth time.

"She's going to kill me."

"Tell her you're sorry, and that in a couple of years when she gets married again, you'll definitely be there."

That made her laugh.

"But what excuse am I going to give her for us missing the wedding?"

"Just tell her the truth."

She now looked horrified.

"Tell her that something came up and you had to deal with it."

That made her laugh again. When she'd finished I asked her a question, and it was one that needed asking.

"What happens now?"

We were Mother and Son and we'd just fucked. Was this a one-off, and we were going to pretend that it hadn't happened, or were we going to embrace it? Doing it again whenever we were alone. Like now, my Father was away a lot on business, so we'd get ample opportunities to be intimate.

I held my breath while I waited for her answer. And when I got it, it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"We should stop. What we did was wrong."

Then she said more.

"But I don't want to stop. We do though need to be very careful, only doing it when your Father is away."

I nodded. That was sensible. Then I had a sudden thought.

Pointing to my cock, that was still rock-hard, I said, "He's away now."

"Men, is that all you think about?"

But she was smiling, so I knew that she was willing. And to make what had already been a good day even better, she got onto all fours!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12