It Wouldn't Be Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually Josh came up with the idea and if he hadn't I know I wouldn't have done anything."

"I am glad you got to have your fling, want to share anything else?"

"Well I suppose you want to know the most important thing. Your cock is bigger than his. Any other questions?"

"How was the love making?"

"Bruce you need to understand one thing. I make love with you and you alone. Josh I played with, fucked him and he fucked me. Our 26 years of making love with one another has enabled us to give each other incredible physical and mental pleasure because we are so finely attuned on one another. Josh is a skilled lover and it was exciting to experience sex with him. It was no way better than with you, it was just different in a good kind of way."

"Thank you for saying that. My experience with Sarah was quite similar. She is younger than us, a beautiful woman and also quite skilled as a lover. You know what a horny old dog I am and I'll admit that we did exercise our bed, the futon and a few other horizontal surfaces quite vigorously. It was however just fucking and after four or five days we both ran out of things to talk about. The best thing about it was, it did keep me from obsessing about you and Josh. Not to say that I ever forgot what you were doing every night but then it's hard to get upset when you are doing the same thing."

"What will I tell Josh about my next tour?"

"What do you want to tell him?"

"Well, I'm going to tell him thanks for the experience but I want to make sure the everything is OK on the home front before stepping out again. Is that OK with you?"

"I'm fine with that babe. Now, lets take a shower, fool around a little more and then I want to closely examine your vulva and vagina for any damage. OK?"

Another Epilog Clair

Six months after these events Bruce sold a couple of his patented processes to an off shore company for a boatload and a half of money. He was now able to quit his frequent travels and get out of the day to day consulting. Instead he became my background researcher which helped me turn out my bodice busters even faster. He also was invaluable in refining the sexual scenerios of my heros and heroines. The net result was that my characters became a lot more lifelike in their sexual adventures.

We discussed doing a repeat of the Josh/Sarah scenario but after careful consideration we rejected it. I say we because it was a joint decision but if it had been left up to just me I would have given Josh another tumble. I certainly didn't love him but sex with him had been really hot. Not hot enough to cheat on Bruce or to push the issue and fantasy fuck him. We also discussed getting together all four of us but that one didn't fly because Bruce felt that he could tolerate me being with another man in the abstract but not in his presence. Upon reflection I thought I'd have the same issues watching him with another woman. Being a man Bruce thought that two women servicing him and each other would be fine but that he and another man servicing me would be creepy.

We did feel that we wanted to broaden our sexual horizons and so we came up with the following. Bruce began accompanying me on my tours and provided a welcome relief at night by picking me up in the hotel bars as a wide variety of different characters. He traveled with a gym bag full of wigs, beards and mustaches in four different shades so I never knew in advance which of the different businessmen I was going to get lucky with.

One day he even showed up in a crowded line at a signing as a blonde bearded hunk from the south

"Miss Clair, I as so happy that you have finally come down here to Charleston. I have been reading your series about that hot little piece Darlene and it frankly got me so excited that I had to wake up the Misses and make love to her three times. Could you please inscribe my book to the "Blonde hunk and best lover south of the Mason Dixon Line?"

"But Mr. Hunk, how can I possibly inscribe the book that way when I have already experienced the best lover north and south of the Mason Dixon Line."

After that remark the Hunk just smiled sweetly and handed me a card with his cell number on it.

"Just give me a call later hun and I'll make all your dreams come true."

I gave him a call and he really did make my dreams come true again and again and again.

12