Italian Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Magda's holiday in Italy, an adventure with her young lover.
1.8k words
3.86
4.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagdaMinx
MagdaMinx
19 Followers

The internet has been a mixed bag for humanity, she thought to herself. Her eyes were closed, as she lay out in the warm sun. One the one hand, it's been awful. The depraved and hateful unleashed behind the guise of anonymity. On the other hand, a place to fulfill desires and make connections that never would happen otherwise, safely and without fear of judgement or condemnation.

She was thinking of her upbringing which made women ashamed of their sexuality, something to be controlled by men. Women had to remain chaste until marriage and even then, still owned by her husband. While she left the faith of her upbringing and married a more progressive man, she remained unfulfilled sexually and at times spiritually in her long marriage. She finally left and made the decision to be free both literally and figuratively. Free from the constructs of her conditioned upbringing, free from society's attempt to shame women who embrace their sexuality fully.

She had joined a couple of sex chat sites. The first one was downright frightening. She left after only a day, the energy emanating from the site was one of toxic masculinity and not at all conducive to the kind of exploring she hoped to engage in.

On the second site, she found kindred spirits of all genders. It took a few weeks to become acclimated and more than a few online encounters with some, let's say 'problematic' men to find a place where she can be herself and be as explicit as she wanted to be sexually.

She discovered the art of role playing. It is an art, she realized, because it was almost comical when she encountered people who were not good at it. The back and forth forced and stilted. It was underwhelming and unsatisfying.

When she found the very few she connected with, those who knew how to engage in the art of give and take and building up to the moment of release, she was in her element and in ecstasy. One such encounter led her here, laying poolside at an Italian villa they rented for their holiday. He was a much younger man, who didn't at all mind her age. In fact, it was never an issue unless she, in her insecurity, brought it up. He would never say anything except that he liked her inside and out, just as she was.

Their role play was fun, hot, sweet and tender (and maybe included a paddling every now and again). They also spent time simply chatting and getting to know each other. He was a tree surgeon and she, an educator and faith leader. Their connection grew to a friendship, one they agreed would include sexual benefits.

She looked over to watch him as he napped on the lounge chair. They were both naked and laying in the sun by the side of the pool that came with the villa. Benefits indeed, she thought. They had gotten there the previous day and they were a bit shy with each other at first. Online sex is one thing, but meeting someone you've had a crush on for a year is something entirely different.

They had dinner and talked and laughed. They shared a wicked sense of humor and it was fun spending time enjoying each other's company.

They were both tired from traveling and realized that they wanted to wait to engage in sex until they were well rested. There was no reason to rush, they would be together for a while. They did share the same bed and before falling asleep, they kissed deeply and passionately, until they fell asleep spooning.

The next morning, she woke before he did and made them both breakfast. They decided to spend the morning lounging naked by the side of the pool. Unspoken was the anticipation of when they would finally have sex.

Her body was tingling as she looked over at her sweet Matt, the tree surgeon, who stirred her and made her feel desired and her body tingle.

His eyes were closed and she watched his chest move up and down slowly in a rhythm indicating he was asleep. She quietly moved from her chair, taking her towel and laying it down before kneeling on it. She slowly and gently kissed his mouth and neck. He began to stir and wake, returning her kiss and holding her head to him.

"Hey there." she whispered.

"Hey hey," he responded.

When he started to move, she lay her hands on his chest to keep him where he was.

"Let me have my way with you," she said wiggling her eyebrows. He laughed at her and nodded.

She kissed his neck, slowly licking him in slow circles and moving down his body to his chest. She nibbled on each of his nipples, suckling until they were erect and hard. She moved down his torso to his abdomen, keeping her lips just above the tip of his hard cock, which was almost standing at attention, ready for her.

She could hear him moan and say something, but she was focused on wanting to give him pleasure and sucking him dry. She licked him with the tip of her tongue, wanting to tease. She licked gently, from the tip to the base, then back to the tip. She held his balls in her hand, gently squeezing. She could feel one of his hands caressing her hair. Murmuring his pleasure and encouraging her.

She wrapped her mouth around the tip and drenched it with her saliva, wanting to coat his cock with her mouth. She moved down his shaft while she sucked and caressed him with her hand. Her other hand moved between his legs to caress his balls and move under him to stroke and tease him. She had wet one of her fingers with her mouth to lubricate it so she could move it inside him while she sucked and fucked his cock with her mouth. She felt him shudder as she moved inside him. She took her time, wanting him to feel all the desire she had for him, all the pleasure and lust she wanted to share that he had given her.

She took him deep into her throat and she hummed so he could feel the vibration around his cock. She could feel his body tremble and his hands in her hair holding her to him as his hips moved to thrust himself deeper inside her mouth. She kept herself steady so he can move as he wished, all while keeping her finger inside of him, knowing how much that sensation added to the erotic pleasure.

Finally, she could feel he was close as she increased the speed of her mouth. She had already swallowed the pre-cum that had dripped out, loving the taste of him. She could feel him moan as he let her know he was cumming.

"Baby, I'm cumming" he said in a strangled voice. She could only nod slightly as she felt his cock throb and throb his release. His load gushing into her mouth, she could only swallow so much. His cream oozing down the sides of his cock and onto his balls. She removed her finger from inside of him as she moved off of his cock. She must look a mess, she thought to herself. Wanton and with no shame, having his cream on her mouth and her curly hair wild and around her face in a shambles. Her insecurity at how she looked fled as soon as she looked at his lust filled expression. He was still breathing heavily from his intense orgasm, but he seemed to be ready for more.

"Magda, want you. I want to taste you." he said to her.

She could only nod as she watched him. He got up and led her to her lounge chair. He kissed her deeply before laying her down and exploring her body the way she explored his. He started with her mouth, kissing her again, deeply and intensely. Then moving down her body and to her breasts, where he held, caressed and suckled each until they were almost sore. He then moved to her belly where he knew she was most insecure and he kissed and licked her and made her feel that she was as beautiful as any model in existence.

Then, finally, he moved to her pussy. She was almost embarrassed at how wet she was, soaking her inner thighs with her juices before his mouth even came near.

He opened her legs and looked up at her, holding her gaze as he moved down with his mouth open to lick her folds. His fingers opened her pussy lips and stroked as his tongue tasted all of her pussy. From the outside to the inside. She felt him push his tongue inside, fucking her. Her hips bucked. His tongue moved to her clit and his mouth enveloped her, creating a suction. She almost lept off the chair, the feeling almost electric.

"Fuck, Matt!" she couldn't help but yell as she almost came that instant. But she didn't want to cum so fast, relishing the feeling of the magic of his mouth on her in this way.

The way he suckled her clit drove her wild. It felt like a passionate kiss. He took his time and used his tongue and the heat from his mouth. She had her hands in his hair as she held his head to her. It was so very hard to hold still and just let the feeling wash over her inflamed body. She wanted to squirm and push, but she knew that pleasure lay in her letting him please her and take his time. It felt so good, so very intimate and beautiful.

She stroked his hair as his mouth moved on her and suckled. She felt two of his fingers enter her and fuck her as he feasted on her pussy.

She finally couldn't hold back any longer. The pressure that had been building was moving to the surface and her body needed release.

"Don't stop, Matt, I'm going to cum so hard." she said as she held his head to her and lifted her hips.

She heard him stop for a second to say, "Cum hard for me, baby." And that was all it took.

Her body convulsed as she trembled and shook with the force of her orgasm. She exploded into his mouth, her juices soaking all of him, his mouth and his fingers. He held on through her orgasm and until her body stopped shaking.

He removed his fingers and licked them as his gaze held hers. She licked her lips and sat up. She held his face in her hands as she kissed him deeply, tasting herself on him.

"Wow, that was amazing." she said.

"Sure was." he responded.

MagdaMinx
MagdaMinx
19 Followers