Penny's Fantasy

Story Info
Penny's husband puts dirty thoughts in her head.
18k words
4.75
26.8k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
101 Followers

This erotic story is a work of fiction. It was written for one person at their request. The topics in this work of fiction are of their choosing. Some elements may ring true for them, however it is a work of fiction. There are elements of erotic man / woman sex, lesbian sex, incest, wife sharing and multiple partners. All characters are over 18 and of consensual age. If any of these subject matters offend you, please exit now.

*

"Since you're golfing again today, I'll be next door visiting Diane." Penny told her husband before he left.

"Isn't that what you do every Saturday anyway? Be sure to give her my best." Her husband said with amusement. "You two planning on sunning today?"

"Knowing Diane, probably. Some drinks, music and laughing. You know, the usual." Penny added.

"Some day I should join you two."

"She likes to sun topless."

"Yeah I know, why else would I skip golfing." He said teasing his wife.

"Don't you worry about our boobs, you and your friends just go play with your balls." Penny said kissing him at the door.

"Besides," her husband added, "she wants your body and that would also be fun to watch."

"Stop it Mark. You know that's not true." Penny replied.

"She's hot for you Penny."

"Stop it."

"Even if nothing happens, the sexual tension would be delightful to watch. You just don't pay attention, the way she looks at you, the sexy talk you told me about, she's just trying to get you all hot and bothered. A few drinks, get you nude, then take advantage of pretty Penny, all drunk and horny"

"You obviously don't know Diane like I do. Get out of here and go play with your balls."

Penny's husband has often teased her about having a boyfriend, or in this case, a girlfriend on the side. She's gotten used to his teasing over the years, sometimes playing along with the fantasy for fun, but mostly tuning him out.

Penny put on a light top and skirt, then walked over to her neighbors. It was the first hot day of the year. Penny was sitting in on her neighbors back patio chatting. The women had been talking and laughing for a while, sharing stories and events from their week.

"Another drink Penny?" Her friend Diane offered, as she got up to get one for herself.

"Yes please." She replied, even though she had a couple and her friend has been mixing them strong.

"While I'm gone, take that silly top off and get some sun on those beauties. Their not going to tan under a shirt." Diane told her

When they were alone like this, they often sunned topless, frequently even in the nude. Diane was already topless when Penny joined her. The two became close friends the day Diane moved in next door. There friendship was a comfortable one built on open conversations. While out in public, people often assumed they were sisters. Penny is about five years older than her friend. Diane carried a few extra pounds and on the shorter side. Penny has a few more pounds on her friend, and on the taller side. Where Diane is a fair skin blond, Penny is a brunette with the classic features and darker complexion of her Greek heritage.

Diane, over the years, has made it obvious she had a crush on Penny's husband. Mark is several years older than her and his greying hair gives him a distinguished look that Diane just loves. Pennys description of Mark as a lover, along with hearing them sometimes, only fuels her crush on him.

While her friend was mixing drinks, Penny pulled off her top and bra, exposing her big heavy tits to the midday sun. She always felt a bit naughty sitting outside exposed like this, even though Diane's patio is mostly private. It was a modesty thing that Diane just didn't understand.

They sat there drinking and chatting about noting in particular. Just enjoying the sun and each other's company.

"You're lucky, with your complexion, you don't burn in the sun like I do." Diane commented.

"Just the first couple of the tannings of the year. After that, yes, I'm glad I tan and not burn."

"Sun is strong today, you should get some sunscreen on before you burn anything." Diane remarked.

The heat and alcohol now taking effect, Penny stumbled a bit just getting up.

"Stay seated, I'll hand it to you." Diane said getting the lotion off the table.

Sitting back down Diane squirted a blob into her hands, and applied it to her own arms and face. Another blob, which she rubbed into her legs. The final blob that squirted out was more than she needed. She applied some to her chest. Diane still had extra lotion in her hand, and decided to reach over and wipe it off onto one of Penny's exposed breast.

"Thanks, not going to rub it in?" Penny said jokingly.

"Is that what you want?"

They both laughed as Penny shook her head no and rubbed the lotion into her skin.

They spent the afternoon talking and laughing. After her husband planting that naughty thought earlier, that simple touch from her friend, lingered in Penny's thoughts. Every time she would think of Diane's hand on her tit, Penny noticed her nipples getting stiff. She already felt naughty sitting outside topless, the alcohol, now her husbands dirty thoughts running through her mind.

*****

After dinner, Penny sat with her husband watching TV. She was bored with the rerun, and a bit turned on from the erotic thought her husband planted and her friends touch. Penny knew the touch was innocent and meant nothing, but the whole thought was spinning out of control in her head.

Penny thought to herself, 'Maybe a evening of good sex will clear my head.'

Penny decided that was exactly what she needed. She went and put on a sexy blue negligee that was almost transparent. After touching up her makeup and just a dab of perfume, she strolled out to the living room. Penny stood behind her husbands chair.

"I'm turning in early tonight."

"Okay, I'll be in there after a while." Mark replied without looking away from the TV.

Penny stepped into view and gave him a lingering good night kiss. His hands instinctively fondled her large tits that practically spilled from the negligee she wore. When the kiss broke, her husband turned TV off and followed her to the dimly lit bedroom. Penny was proud that she could still entice her husband after all the years they have been together. The truth is, she could entice almost any man, if she wanted. While it is true Penny carried extra weight, she carried it very well. Her curves made her that much more sensual when she dressed to show off those curves.

In the bedroom, Penny stripped her husband. Penny knows everyone loves to have someone undress them, especially for sex. Women like men to undress them, getting them nude to fuck, and men enjoyed the same thing. Penny took her time, building the growing excitement between them. After pulling his pants off, she reached into his underwear, grabbing the cock she made hard.

Penny thought, 'This is what I need, a good hard man to fuck those other naughty thoughts away.'

She bent over his naked body on the bed and started to lick and stroke her husbands hard cock. Penny, still wearing the negligee, made the sight that much more erotic for Mark. He appreciated the fact she wore the negligee to have sex tonight. As Penny worked on his cock with her warm mouth, Mark fondled her hanging tits. He squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers, making them hard, and causing her to moan. Penny loves to have her tits played with, especially her light brown nipples. Penny's nipples are always sensitive and get her going. The more they are played with, the more sensitive they become.

"You suck my cock so good Penny. I love how you fondle my balls and look at me baby. Damn you are so fucking sexy."

Penny slowed her motions, she didn't want to have him cum too quickly. She knew by the amount of precum that was flowing from his cock and fondling his balls, he wouldn't last too much longer if she didn't slow down.

"Ahh don't stop Penny, let me cum in your mouth tonight. Gawd you're such a sexy woman. Let me flood your mouth, then I will eat your cunt till you lose your mind."

She knew her husband was very good between her legs, but after the thoughts he placed in her head, she needed a cock stroking her to orgasm, not a tongue.

"Tomorrow morning, I promise, I will suck a load right from your balls and swallow every drop. But right now, I need to feel this inside of me." Penny said crawling up her husbands body. She was ready to sink the hard cock into her pussy, when Mark rolled his wife onto her back.

Mark kissed his way up her body, pausing to pull the top down enough to expose first one nipple to lick and suck on, then the other. He kissed his way up her neck and finally to her lips. Deep kisses full of passion. Penny didn't noticed him reaching for the wrist strap that was always close by. Before Penny realized, her husband had her right hand bound in the strap.

Penny half heartedly protested, "Ohh Mark, I just want to be fucked right now. Not these games."

"And I wanted to cum in your mouth. You will get fucked, but I'm in charge tonight." He said securing her other wrist. No need to bind her legs, she already wanted to spread them.

It was a poorly kept secret between them, that Penny enjoyed being bound like this sometimes. Laying next to his wife, he started to fondle her excited body. His fingers were lightly stroking her exposed flesh. Soft kisses on her neck had her squirming. Next Mark pulled out a thick blindfold and covered her eye's. All Penny had was her heightened sense of touch and the dirty talk from her husband.

"So Penny, what got you all worked up today baby. You and Diane telling dirty stories? I bet that's it, dirty talk sitting there in the nude with one another."

She knew better than to tell him the truth. If he learned that just an innocent touch from Diane had gotten her hot, he would be relentless.

"No. We were not nude, just topless."

"Talking dirty right?"

"A little, but nothing more than normal. Just fuck me Mark."

"Did Diane finally confess her lust for you?"

"She doesn't lust for me. You have me tied up. Please I want to feel you inside of me. I need your hard cock." She pleaded with her husband.

"Did you confess your lust for her?" He asked now slowly sliding a finger up and down her pussy lips.

"I don't lust for her, or anyone but you for that matter."

"I wonder if I can still smell if her perfume rubbed off onto you." He said sniffing her neck, then arms, working his way down to her legs. Now with is face between her opened legs, he inhaled deeply.

"Satisfied? No other perfume." Penny said.

"It would be hard to smell another woman's perfume here, the aroma of your excited pussy is so strong." He said as he reached out and ran his tongue up her pussy and around her clit.

"Besides, she probably just touched and fingered you. Taking control of your body." He continued as he pushed a finger into his wife.

The dirty thoughts, wet tongue and invading finger caused Penny to have a small orgasm.

"You're a dirty man. Why do you put these dirty thoughts in my head? You know what you do to me."

"I like playing with you. Getting you excited. Dirty thoughts are all part of the fun." He said before going back to licking her pussy. He would alternate between licking her, and fingering her. Building her excitement even higher.

"You know Penny, in all the dirty videos and stories," He said kissing her thighs. "This is the part where the husband calls in the surprise visitor. When the wife is tied down, helpless and blindfolded. The wife, has no idea, her naked body is on display. The horny guest is staring at the helpless naked woman, just waiting for their turn at her. Staring at her naked tits, hard nipples and exposed pussy."

"Fuckin dirty man. There better not be anyone else here." Penny said, but never considered closing her legs, she actually spread then a tiny bit further.

"So sexy baby. You're helpless with your pussy wide open and exposed. All wet and ready." Mark said pushing the fantasy further.

"There better not be anyone else in here." Penny said softly.

"You wanted to get fucked Penny, that's what will happen. Why care what cock is the one pleasuring you?" Mark said as he started to push her dildo into her.

Penny gasped as she felt the thick flesh like toy, spreading her open and filling her hungry pussy. Penny's mind struggled with the pleasurable relief she was finally getting and the crazy thought it could be a stranger actually pushing into her. Penny knew the invader was larger than her husband, adding to the dirty game. Penny spread her legs even wider. She was relieved as she felt the hand holding the toy when it reached bottom and not the body of a stranger.

"Ahhh... Yes, Fuck me with that Mark. Ohh Fuck Me. Pump my pussy with that big thing."

He licked her exposed clit while stroking the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. Penny's hips went from gyrating on the toy, to thrusting up to meet the toy as her orgasm got closer. When Mark rolled her nipples in his fingers again, Penny came hard.

"AHHHH. YESSSS!!! FUCK ME MARK!!! FUCK MY CUNT WITH THAT BIG THING!!!! FUCK! CUMMMMING!!!!" Penny screamed as she came and squirted all over the towel under her, the big toy, as well as the hand holding it.

"Fuck that was intense. I really needed to cum so bad. I came so hard for you. My dirty man with the hot story. Trying to make me think some strange man was here to fuck me like this. It was so dirty." Penny said.

Mark moved up and kissed his wife, still holding the dildo inside of his wife. He was again moving it, slowly pumping her again.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Penny, so did I. But darling, I never said it was a strange man I let join us. Sure it was your dildo that just fucked you and made you cum hard, but what if that was a woman's hand pumping it in and out of you?" He said kissing his wife before she could reply.

"Fuck. It better not be."

"She might still be pumping you with it now. She could have her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me as she pumps you. You can just picture it in your mind, Diane pushing the dildo in and out of you, giving me a blowjob, while she fingers herself."

"This better be one of your fantasies." Penny said as she frantically moved her head around to get the damn blindfold off.

When she finally got it part way off, Penny was relieved to find it was just her and Mark in the room.

"Dirty Bastard."

"Just having some fun. Besides, you were getting into it."

"Maybe a little, but you had me concerned too." Penny said.

"Not concerned enough to close your legs." Mark said as he positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy.

He removed both wrist straps as he began to fuck his wife. Penny wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him close. She was humping her body up to his, pulling him in harder. Penny was now fucking him as much as he was fucking her. Rolling over Penny climbed on top of her husband. She loved riding him, being on top and fucking him. Mark was enjoying her big tits as they fucked. He loved sucking on her nipples. Penny could have an orgasm just by having her nipples sucked on. She enjoyed having her nipples sucked as much as her husband loved to suck them.

They moved and fucked in several position. Mark was behind her thrusting his cock into her from behind, in what Penny calls her 'dirty girl position', when she came hard again on his cock.

"OHHHH. FUCK!!!! POUND ME MARK, I'M CUMMMING!!!!

"ME TOO BABY, YOUR PUSSY IS SO FUCKING GOOD. GOTTA CUM!!!"

They were both spent. Penny got the fucking she wanted, but his dirty fantasy was still stuck in her mind. She would just need to fuck him again, this time without his damn dirty thoughts.

***** Sunday Morning *****

Penny was sipping her coffee when she heard Mark start his shower. She stripped and joined him. Kneeling on the rubber mat in the shower, she gave him the blowjob she promised the night before. Penny sucked his cock to full hardness while maintaining eye contact with her husband. She would fondle his balls and deep throat her husband. Pushing on one of his legs, she got him to open his stance. With his cock in her mouth, she rubbed his asshole with a finger. Mark's moans gave her the approval she wanted. Slowly she pushed a finger into him. His cock got harder and she felt his balls pulling up when she wiggled the finger around his prostate.

"FUCK PENNY!!!! AHHHH!! FUCK!!! SWALLOW BABY!!! CUMMING!!!"

Mark had to hold onto her as his legs buckled.

With a bit of his cum still in her mouth, Penny stood and kissed her husband, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Aww Babe, why did you do that?"

"You want to put dirty thoughts in my head, I get to stick a dirty tongue into your mouth. Fair is fair." She replied before getting out of the shower.

Just before she closed the shower door, her husband slapped her wet ass.

*****

Throughout the week, Penny found herself climbing on top of Mark every chance she got. She was trying to flush the dirty thoughts from her mind. Mark enjoyed Penny's increased sexual appetite, so he kept fueling the fantasy. When he changed the subject to the teen boy down the street peeking on Penny and Diane, it helped some. But he was still fixated on her and Diane being romantic.

Penny knew she had to find a way to get these thoughts out of her head. One night while her husband was going down on her, the thought of Diane between her legs flashed in her mind. Her husband would never know that was what brought on that earth shattering orgasm. Penny was so thankful she didn't scream out Diane's name when she came.

***** Saturday Morning *****

"I'm off to meet up with the guys again. You going to visit your lover while I'm gone?" Mark asked her jokingly.

"You know you really need to stop. It was funny and... okay a bit of fun for a while, but it's time to move on." Penny told her husband.

"Sorry sweetheart, just having fun. I'll stop on one condition."

"That is?"

"You come clean and tell me when you both share your first kiss."

*****

This week, the sun wasn't as hot, not that it stopped Diane from being topless. The music and drinks flowed again. Diane wasn't mixing the drinks as strong. They were more fruity and quite delicious.

Diane was talking more dirty than normal and earlier too. The conversation didn't usually get around to sex, until the afternoon after more drinks.

"What has gotten into you Di?" Penny asked her friend

"Not Steve, he cancelled our date again this week. Been horny, not getting a dick in me for a couple weeks now."

"You need to find a more steady cocksman, or get more than one guy to service you. Maybe I should head home and let you have Lance fix your problem."

"I should have never told you I named my dildo. Trust me Penny, Lance has been trying, but I need more. I don't have a man that makes me scream night after night like you do. Why don't you just send Mark over when he gets home. Tell him to make me scream like you do."

"It's not night after night, and I won't be sending my hubby over to bang my friend." Penny replied

"Really? Not night after night? If you want me to believe that, you should close your windows. Mark banged you at least three nights this week."

"Sorry, you're right I should close my windows. Hope we didn't bother you." Penny said knowing it was more than three times.

"Bother me? Hell you two are the soundtrack I enjoyed when I used Lance. Really Penny, if you're ever too tired, you can send Mark to my house. I'll give Lance the night off."

"Well that won't be happening."

The two of them continued to drink and laugh. The more they drank and relaxed, the more uninhibited Penny became.

"Tell me something Diane. When you heard us the other night, what did you hear?"

keyboard
keyboard
101 Followers