Italian Cops and the Gypsy Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XTALES
XTALES
61 Followers

I started bobbing up and down his thick joystick, while at the same time Adrian started moving his hips. He was now face fucking me. I gagged few times, as I wasn't used to his dick hitting the back of my throat.

After few minutes, Adrian said, "Alright that's good boy. But Lazlo need some attention too".

I was so absorbed by my first ever blowjob I didn't noticed that Lazlo was standing beside me. I turned my face and his skinny 6" cock was standing in front of my nose. I got hold of it and pulled the skin all the way down. Lazlo too was hiding a treasure under his hood. Like Adrian there was a trail of smegma all around his big helmet. Again I pulled out my tongue and tasted it. The flavour was very similar to his friend.

"You dirty cunt," Lazlo hissed. Yes I was.

He pulled my head by my hair keeping me away from his cock and said, "You like some more, faggot?"

"Yes please."

"Convince me," he said, offering me a chance to deserve the right to suck his mighty smelly helmet.

"Please, let me lick all the filth off your cock, I will lick it all clean, please," I begged.

"Alright then, but you better do a good job."

"I fucking will," I said sticking my tongue out, waiting for him to release my head.

As soon as he did it, I started licking it again, slowly, taking my time to savour that nectar. Eventually I polished his cockead until it was perfectly shiny. Then I stuffed his cock in my mouth and started blowing him.

"You are really giving me serious competition man," I finally heard Marco, who was standing behind me, apparently I was doing an impressive job at being a total submissive bitch.

"Are you ready for the main course?" Marco asked me.

"Yeah...I think I am," I moaned. I knew what he meant, and I knew exactly what to do.

Adrian stood up while I lay with my back on the back seat.

Marco had a suggestion, "I was thinking that maybe for his first time it would be better Lazlo take his ass, what do you think boys?". Since Lazlo was much smaller than Adrian, it made sense.

But before the lads could reply I said, "No, I want Adrian...I can take it."

"You greedy slut," Marco smirked.

I wanted my handsome Prince to be the one who was going to take my virginity with his filthy cock.

So I moved further up the seat so my head was now hanging from the edge of the seat, then I tilted my head downwards, this position will allow Lazlo's cock to enter my throat easily. The lanky lad positioned himself over my face, and slid his prick into my mouth.

Meanwhile Adrian lifted my legs, and positioned them in a way that he would give him a good access to my fuck hole. One leg resting on the back of the front seat, while the other was resting on the headrest of the back seat.

Suddenly I felt the tip of Adrian cock pushing on my shithole. He started slowly, but then he pushed it all the way in, with a single stroke.

Fuck, it hurt like a motherfucker.

I was screaming in pain, but luckily the sound coming from my mouth was muffled because I had my orifice full of Lazlo cock.

"What's up faggot? You are not even man enough to take a cock in your ass from someone old enough to be your son?" Adrian teased me. This caused to summon the image of my 19 years old son in my mind, and suddenly I imagined, it was his cock that was buried in my ass, instead of Adrian's. I quickly erased that image from my dirty mind, that was just plain wrong.

Adrian then started moving his pelvis. At the same time Lazlo did the same. I was getting fucked in my mouth and in my ass at the same time by two dirty fuckers.

"I bet you are thinking about your son while I am fucking you, you dirty faggot."

It was like he could read my mind, the little shit. I was trying really hard not to think of my son, but he was making it really hard for me.

By now I was gone, lost in my own nirvana, I could not see where Marco was or what he was doing, and I didn't care. All I knew was that I was in heaven.

Adrian thick 8 inch cock was still painful to take, but I was also starting to get accustomed to it, it was getting more pleasant every time he hit the prostate.

Both lads carried on fucking me mercilessly. Adrian fucking was becoming less painful and more pleasurable, while at the same time I was starting to learn how to accommodate Lazlo prick in my throat. Now I knew why Marco liked to bottom so much, little effort, full pleasure. I was now loving being fucked by those two young punks, I loved being their submissive bitch, being their fuck tool, being their cum dump.

My whole body was on fire, I even started pushing my ass against Adrian crotch. I wanted more of him inside me. It was my first butt fucking, but I could tell the Prince was really good at it, he was a real stallion.

They kept fucking me relentlessly for about 15 minutes, then Lazlo pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his sperm all over my chest.

"Open up," the blond gypsy commanded.

I opened my mouth, and he squeezed his penis releasing a blob of cum in my mouth. It was the first time I savoured sperm, but I loved the taste of it, for sure it was surely better than the taste of Adrian shitty ass, so I swallowed it. He then stuck his cock back in my mouth, and I carried on sucking the rest of his juices. He eventually pulled out.

I had just the time to take a deep breath when I felt another cock brushing my lips. It was Marco. I parted my lips and allowed his gorgeous 7 inch cock in my cock den, my partner didn't waste any time and pushed it all in.

"Are you gonna be a good faggot and suck my dick?" Marco said to me. I nodded, yes.

"From now on you are going to suck my prick every day, understood bitch?" I nodded again. I was loving being a submissive slut, it was like my second nature.

Like Lazlo before, Marco started face fucking me. Adrian meanwhile never stopped, and was still going strong. I knew he had a big stamina, but feeling his thick cock ravaging my ass for such a long period of time made me appreciate even more the young bull.

There was now complete silence, except for our moans and the slap of Adrian's balls in my ass, and Marco nutsack on my nose. We were all relishing this moment.

After another 10 minutes, Marco dislodged his cock from my throat and shot his spunk all over my body.

"Bathe my cock with your filthy tongue," Marco said. I executed his order, like the obedient bitch I was.

Meanwhile Adrian was still going. Thank God for that, because the feeling in my ass was just unbelievable. I just hoped he never stopped.

"Yeah fuck me boy...fuck my faggot ass," I moaned.

"What do you say?"

"Please, break my ass with your fat gypsy cock, I beg you. Go deeper, please," I begged him. I was now out of my mind, the pleasure was something out of this world. If I died in that right moment, I would be a worthy death.

But eventually after few more minutes, his young cock erupted straight in my ass without any warning. "There bitch, I am gonna breed your faggot ass with my gypsy spunk," Adrian moaned.

My father would be so proud of me, I thought sarcastically. Who knows, maybe he was watching me from the heavens, being impregnated by a gypsy runt. He, who was constantly campaigning to get all those illegal camps shut down, and all those dirty gypsies kicked out of the country. He really hated them, like he hated faggots. And now his own son, turned out to be a submissive faggot for two filthy gypsies. He must be turning in his grave, poor dad. Sorry dad, but I really love being fucked by my gypsy Prince.

As I was enjoying the feeling of that hot goo plastering the walls of my ass, I could not hold it any longer, and I shot my load all over my chest, mixing it with the juices of Lazlo and Marco.

I thought it was all over, but as Adrian pulled out of me I felt a couple of lips clamping around my wet hole. I lifted my head to see who it was. It was Marco.

He scooped some of Adrian cum from my ass, then he mounted on top of me and pushed his lips on mine. I opened my mouth and he released Adrian's spunk in my orifice. I didn't swallow, we just started to kiss, swapping the thick goo between our mouths.

"I love filthy Gypsy sperm, far superior than any cheap Italian spunk," Marco said provocatively. He was such a pig, he would not allow anyone to be a bigger pig than he was, not even his best mate.

"Look at this two sissies..." I looked up, it was Adrian who was offering his cock to us.

"Clean my cock faggots, you can cuddle later," he commanded.

We both started slurping around Adrian damp cock. I could savour the taste of my own ass on his meat, it wasn't too different from the taste of Adrian's ass.

Both Marco's tongue and mine, met few times during the cleaning process, then when the Gypsy's prick seemed as good as pristine, we both started kissing, with Adrian's cockhead between our lips.

I was sharing the sceptre of our Prince with my best mate. We were making love to it with our tongues, clamping both set of lips over Adrian's purple cockhead. That was the hottest thing I did in my entire life.

We eventually broke the kiss and Marco rested his body over mine.

"That was unbelievable," I moaned while stroking his hair.

"What did I tell you, you and your stupid fascist beliefs."

"You're damn right", I replied. So much time wasted, I thought.

Me and Marco got thoroughly cleaned up with the help of two small towels we kept in the dashboard. The boys didn't bother at all, they just put their clothes on, and light up a cigarette each, puffing away few metres from the car. Those dirty fuckers, but we loved them because of it.

We finally managed to put on the uniform and were about to get on the car, when Adrian stopped me, "Wait, I need to take a piss." As I stood there beside the driver seat, he pulled out the waistband of his tracksuit and fished out his soft cock. He looked down at my shiny boots, and started pissing on it.

He looked me in the eyes while the stream of his piss was splashing all over my boots. I never lowered my eyes the whole time, he wanted me to let me know who was the boss, and I wanted to let him know that I accepted him as my Master. He was simply marking his territory, now I was his.

If that wasn't enough, as he finished pissing on my boots, he started wiping his cock on the trousers of my uniform. He took his sweet time with it, wiping it really slowly, challenging me to complain, and maybe put him in his place, like I was expected to. But I never did it. I knew what my place was. From now on, I was just another unworthy faggot in my Prince's exclusive harem.

To be continued... (Maybe?)

***

Do you think I should continue the story? Have you got any suggestion? Let me know.

- I hope you liked the story. I like to write, I am mainly into Gay and Bisex stuff. The main subjects of my stories are usually submission/domination and younger/older, with the younger generally being the dominant one.

If you have any ideas, you choose the settings, names, age, and places, and write a small synopses, and I will flash it out for you.

XTALES
XTALES
61 Followers
12