Italian Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Seductive stranger touches her without consent.
1.7k words
4.44
39.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS ONLY A FANTASY. CONTINUOUS, WELL-COMMUNICATED, ENTHUSIASTIC CONSENT IS ESSENTIAL TO ALL REAL LIFE ENCOUNTERS. All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

***

Eleanor was sitting at the back of the classroom at her evening Italian class at the University's Community Learning Centre. She had decided to take classes now that she had some free time in her evenings now she was single. She wanted to do what she wanted and live for herself, after so many years of always having to consider someone else.

She was perfectly happy being single and wasn't looking for another relationship, but she allowed herself to window shop. She had been coming to the classes for a couple of weeks and had noticed a handsome guy in the group. He was about 6ft tall, athletic muscular build, but not bulky. He had dark brown slightly curly hair and a very short beard. His eyes were dark brown and his skin was olive. He was about 10 years older than her. She had tried to catch his eye to see if she could exchange a flirtatious smile, but he was always absorbed in his textbook or talking to the tutor.

Today, however, they had ended up sitting next to one another. They still hadn't had the chance to exchange any pleasantries and were immersed in the lesson. She was busy taking notes when she dropped her pen on the floor. As she leaned over in her seat, she felt a finger brushing the line of where her pussy lips met, through her leggings. It stroked back and forth and up to her asshole. The strokes were gentle, but deliberate, knowing precisely what they wanted.

She gasped slightly, but then found herself becoming overwhelmingly aroused. Her knickers immediately moistened and she was sure he would be able to feel it through her leggings. She sat back up and he removed his hand just in time so that she didn't sit on it. She was flushed from arousal and also extremely confused at how she felt and shocked that she had been violated in such a surreptitious and determined way.

She pretended nothing had happened and continued on with the lesson. She didn't look across to him, she just felt him reclining in his chair nonchalantly like he hadn't done anything. He merely pressed his hands together and brought them to rest under his nose to look like he was comprehending the verb conjugation, when in fact, he was savouring her lingering scent on his fingers.

Just before the end of the class, he slipped her a note which said, "meet me in the disabled toilet downstairs. Wait for me there and I will knock twice and you will let me in."

She took the piece of paper and quickly crushed it in her palm. She got up without looking at him and left the classroom. He stayed behind to chat to the tutor, who was an old family friend of his.

As she walked down the corridor with the note crumpled in her hand, her mind was racing with what she ought to do next. She knew nothing about this man, not even his name and he had just violated her in public. Yet she was inextricably attracted to him and she wanted to enhance her new freedom with some risk taking activities. She was fully aware of the huge danger, but the thought of it made her adrenaline rush even greater.

She made her way to the disabled toilet and locked herself in. Her breathing was rapid and she was still unsure if she would actually let him in. She waited for what felt like an hour, but was actually about 10 minutes before she heard the double knock on the door. Her breath froze in her chest, yet she walked towards the door and unlocked it. He stood here smiling in a friendly and non threatening way, like they were old friends who had just run into one another.

He came in and locked the door behind him, then walked towards her. She walked backwards until her back met the wall behind her. She stood, frozen, while he stood close in front of her, leaned forward and very gently kissed her neck. Then he slowly crouched down, lifted up her short dress and pulled down her leggings. He softly kissed the still wet silk of her knickers, then slowly pulled those down too. A string of wetness clung from her pussy lips to her knickers. He wound his tongue around it and then licked along her pussy slit and inhaled deeply. "I wanted your scent directly from the source". Then he got up, turned around and left the bathroom.

Eleanor was dumbfounded and unbearably aroused. She was having difficulty processing what had just happened and moreso, how she felt about it. She was exceedingly conflicted, but was also desperate for more. He had offered no indication of if it would happen again, or if things would escalate or what he wanted from her. She pulled her knickers and leggings up and ran for the bus home.

The whole time she sat on the bus she was replaying what had just happened and she was getting wetter and wetter. When she got home, she immediately lay on her bed and got herself off to the thought of his fingers inside her dripping wet pussy while he traced circles round her clit with his tongue, making her ache with pleasure and explode with ecstasy.

The whole of the next week she could barely concentrate on anything. She was counting down the hours until her next Italian class. When the day finally came, she made sure she was all shaved perfectly smooth, wore a short sun dress that barely covered her round, pert ass and wore the same silk knickers that she had the week before. If she bent over in this dress, you could see the outline of her plump pussy lips through the soft fabric of her pale pink silk knickers; so as she got wetter, you could see her arousal plainly.

The vibrations of the bus were turning her on and by the time she arrived at the class she was already wet. She saw he was already sitting at the back, in the same seats they were in last week. The seat next to him was free, so she nonchalantly sat down next to him. They politely ignored one another throughout the class and he didn't make any moves. She thought she would 'drop' her pen again to see if there would be a repeat of last time.

As she lent over, she felt his fingers tracing over her pussy slit again once, but then this time, she felt his fingers slide underneath her knickers and into her glistening pussy. She gasped and sat up, but his fingers remained inside her while she was sitting on his hand. He slowly stroked her g-spot while his face remained impassive and they both pretended to concentrate on the lesson, while she could feel her pussy getting slicker and her heartbeat getting faster.

When the lesson ended, she stood up and he deftly extricated his fingers from her pussy. They were covered in her wetness and bent down to make it look like he was putting something in his bag, when in fact he licked his fingers clean while looking up at her. He left her another note on the desk for them to meet in the same place as last week.

She stuffed the note inside her notebook and practically ran to the disabled toilet. It seemed to take him even longer to get there than last time and by the time she heard the knock she was quivering with excitement. He closed the door behind him, walked towards her and pushed her up against the wall. As he pressed his body against hers, she could smell his aftershave mixed with his natural scent and it turned her on even more.

He took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face the wall. Then he placed her hands on the wall and grabbed her hips so that she could bend forward and hold herself up. He crouched down and placed soft kisses on her round butt cheeks as he hooked his fingers in the sides of her knickers and slid them down her athletic legs. She was panting with arousal now and her pussy was gleaming with wetness. She was still partially terrified, but her arousal banished all rationality from her thoughts.

He kissed along her pussy lips, lapping up her wetness and savouring her flavour. He licked his fingers and gently pushed them inside her. He went in slowly at first, coating them with her arousal. He softly flicked his tongue over her clit, making her shudder and moan. He gradually increased his pace, massaging her g-spot with his expert fingers, while tracing circles over her clit, gently teasing and sucking until she was on the verge of a huge orgasm. He could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers and her breath increase in pace. She was barely able to stay standing and he knew what would send her over the edge. He said quietly and firmly, "cum for me".

At his words, she was instantly overtaken with a massive orgasm. She moaned and writhed and panted in ecstasy. He continued to suck her clit and massage her g-spot to ensure she experienced the maximum amount of pleasure. As she came, she gushed hard, all over the front of his shirt. As she calmed down, he took her in his arms so she could fully relax and compose herself. He smiled and pulled her knickers down and she stepped out of them. He pressed them to his face, inhaled deeply, wiped his face with them, and put them in his pocket.

The front of his shirt was sodden with her juices and as it clung to him, you could see the outline of his pecs and abs. He seemed utterly unperturbed at wearing her wetness all over him and he smiled and left the bathroom.

Her hair was all dishevelled and she was still panting slightly. Her cheeks were flushed and it was really obvious she had just experienced extreme pleasure. She didn't care though and she made her way to the bus stop. Eleanor couldn't wait for next week's class.