Italian Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Their sexual encounters get riskier and more public.
2k words
4.42
20.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS A FANTASY. Always practice safe, sane, consensual and healthy sexual acts. Protection against unwanted pregnancy and STIs is important and life saving.

This story is a continuation of Italian Lessons ch.01. It would be of benefit to read that first to understand the scenario.

--------------------------------------

Eleanor still couldn't comprehend that her masturbation fantasy had been realised. It was like he could sense her desires. She still didn't know his name.

She couldn't tell anyone about this. They either wouldn't believe her, or they would want her to go to the police to report him for sexual assault. They wouldn't understand the maelstrom of emotions it was causing her. She was still terrified, because even if he seemed non-threatening and hadn't asked her to do anything to him, things could turn in an instant and she would have no control. The size of the risk was equal to the size of the thrill, and she couldn't stop now.

She went through her life in a mechanical daze, functioning outwardly normally, but her attention was elsewhere. She had to ensure nobody noticed any change in her behaviour, but she couldn't stop wondering about him. Was he thinking about her? What was his plan with all this? Did he even have a plan? Was he nervous? Was he getting the same rush of adrenaline as her?

This week she wore a simple black and white striped dress made from jersey material, so it clung to her every curve. She decided not to wear underwear to see how he would react - if anything happened at all. She had no guarantee this would continue. Would he even be at the class? The uncertainty was paralysing.

She walked into class, her nipples hard from arousal, visible through the thin fabric of her dress. She scanned the room and he wasn't there. Her heart skipped a beat and she was overcome with disappointment. She made her way to sit in their same seats at the back of the class, desolate. She couldn't concentrate at all. What if he never came to another class? What if she never saw him again? She was addicted to the thrill and the suspense now. How could she ever replicate this feeling?

At the end of the class, she packed her things away, her heart leaden with disappointment. She slowly made her way to the door, intending to go home and curl up in a blanket and hide from the emptiness she was consumed with. However, when she reached the door, she saw him standing across the corridor. He was leaning against the wall, smiling, looking expectantly at her. He held out his hand and said, "come with me". She took his hand and like a puppet on strings, followed him.

She was so relieved and excited to see him, and so confused by the intimate and affectionate gesture and change of approach, that she couldn't summon words to question him. They walked together in silence, out of the university building and out into the night. They continued walking down the road, still no words exchanged. He just kept a gentle but firm grip on her hand and her nipples hardened again in anticipation.

He led her to the cinema, bought the tickets for an indie film and she followed him, still holding his hand, to the screen. There were barely any other people in there, just a few couples dotted around. He led her to a seat in the middle of the theatre. The other couples were dispersed around the edges. It was a horror film, so everyone was sitting very close to their partners. They took their seats and Eleanor finally exhaled fully. In the darkness she could find some peace to process what was going on.

She wouldn't have peace for very long. As the film started, he began caressing her inner thigh, slowly tracing his fingers upwards, making her quiver with anticipation. He reached up inside her dress and soon found that her pussy was naked. The change in his smile was barely perceptible in the near pitch blackness, but she sensed a change in his demeanour. It was as if this was the signal he had been waiting for from her to show that she was completely open to whatever he had in store for her.

To her shock and surprise, he slid down onto his knees and knelt in front of her. He smiled up at her and gently parted her knees. He kissed her inner thighs softly and slowly made his way to her naked pussy. She was terrified in case someone noticed and reported them to the police; yet she was paralysed with adrenaline. He could see, even in the faint light from the screen that her pussy was glistening with arousal.

He nudged the hem of her dress away and proceeded to lick her pussy slit up to her clit. She shuddered with pleasure and opened her legs wider to encourage him in. He caressed her labia with his tongue, flicking her clit playfully, then circling. His pace was slow initially, then he gradually quickened, as did her heart rate. As she came closer to orgasm, her rapid breaths were interspersed with moans, gradually increasing in volume. She had attempted to stay quiet initially, but she surrendered to the rapture he was causing her.

They were lucky that it was a horror film he had taken them to, as she managed to time her screaming orgasm with a scream in the film, so it was drowned out. As she came, she shuddered, grinding against his face, deluging it in her squirt. As she calmed, her breathing slowed and she regained composure. No sooner than she was aware of her surroundings, he took her by the hand again and led her out of the cinema. The only trace of their presence was a soaking wet velvet seat and a puddle on the floor.

Her legs were still weak from her intense orgasm, and she held onto him for support as he led her out to the street. She was just about to fully regain her strength, when he pulled her into an alleyway. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her passionately. His hands roamed her body, stroking up her thighs, lifting her dress up over her pert ass, bunching it around her slim waist. He caressed her nipples through the thin fabric of her dress, hardening as they responded favourably to his touch.

She was overtaken with adrenaline once more. It was risky enough in the cinema, with other couples in there and staff that could come in at any moment and catch him licking her pussy, or if she had screamed at the wrong time, they could have been discovered. But they had got away with it, but not without leaving evidence for the cleaners to find. It had been exhilarating, but she was relieved not to have got caught. Now she was naked from the waist down in an alleyway off the main street in the city, where anyone might see them.

However, her attention was soon brought back to what was happening, rather than what could happen. He pressed his body against hers and she could feel his erection against her upper thigh. She couldn't have fought to get away even if she had wanted to; he was surprisingly strong. Even though she was exposed, she felt protected by his body shielding her. She felt him unzip his trousers and free his hard cock. He seemed to have no fear about being so exposed.

She could feel his heart beating against her, his breathing steady, but deep, and it betrayed a kind of hunger. She could feel the precum dripping from the tip of his cock, streaking its journey up her inner thigh. He pulled her leg up around his waist so she opened up for him to enter her. She looked up into his fiery gaze and reached down to guide him inside her.

She wasn't on birth control, but she didn't care. All of her logic and self preservation instincts had been drowned by the adrenaline-hungry part of herself. The possibility of being impregnated only intensified her thrill. The idea of a stranger filling her fertile pussy up with his cum aroused her beyond comprehension. She was usually so careful and logical, but all of that was abandoned now. She would let nature decide whether or not she got pregnant. Now was not the time to think about consequences.

He slid his girthy 7 inch cock inside her vice-tight, soaking wet pussy. She was so aroused, yet still full of trepidation. Although her pussy was incredibly moist, he had to gently force his way in. Once he was fully inside her, she gasped and relished the feeling of being entirely filled up. He thrust slowly at first, fully lubing up his cock with her wetness. With every stroke, she shuddered and gasped and buried her face in his neck to muffle the noise. His thrusts gradually quickened and she grinded against him, stimulating her clit, while clawing at his back with hungry pleasure. He nibbled her earlobe, eliciting louder moans she struggled to stifle.

In the midst of their passion, to her horror, she noticed a man stop at the top of the alleyway. He had clearly seen them and just stood still, watching. Her gasp of fright made them both stop briefly and look at their voyeur. The man just stood, watching them be briefly motionless. After a few seconds, it appeared that he wouldn't approach them, but neither did he show signs of leaving. It was as if he wanted to see the conclusion to the show.

They seemed to communicate this to one another without speaking, so they continued fucking in that alleyway. If he wanted a show, then he would get one. Eleanor's mystery man ripped the neck of her dress to reveal her naked nipple and proceeded to play with it while he thrust into her harder and faster. The voyeur slid his hand into his trousers and started rubbing himself. This spurred them on, having someone else share in their illicit pleasure. She wondered if this had been his plan all along and if he got off on being caught.

With all of the rush of thoughts, emotions, sensations and reactions, she could feel her orgasm building, her pussy tightening around his pounding cock, getting ready to milk it into her. He could feel her getting close and grabbed her ass to bring her even further onto him. He was going to hold her tight onto his cock while he came deep inside her. He thrust harder and faster, groaning with effort and arousal.

Finally she couldn't take the build up anymore. Her pussy convulsed around his throbbing cock and she came, biting his neck to try to silence her screams of ecstasy. He plunged his cock inside her one last time and it erupted with cum, filling her tight pussy with his seed. They clung to one another for support, both completely spent. In their pleasure haze they hadn't noticed their voyeur cum in his boxers and walk away.

As they separated, she felt his warm cum ooze out of her pounded pussy and trickle down her legs. She was dizzy with elation and was past caring if anyone else saw them. She felt like she had been released from years of propriety, carefulness and acting how others thought she should. From now on she would live in the moment and as long as her actions didn't hurt anyone, would do as she pleased.

He walked her to the bus stop with his arm around her waist, supporting her as her legs were still weak. As she got on the bus, he kissed the back of her hand like a gentleman. It amused her, as his usual behaviour was far from gentlemanly. She definitely couldn't wait for next week's lesson.