Ithaca Pt. 03 - Camping

Story Info
Crossdressing Camping Humiliation BDSM submission Gay.
9.8k words
4.44
7.6k
4
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our campsite was several miles inside the park. It was remote, by a creek and nestled against a steep hillside. It had room for several tents along the creek bank and a central large campfire. John picked his site upstream of the others. We unloaded the car and john set the tent up. When he was finished, he told me to put our stuff in the tent and unroll our sleeping mats and bags. He set up the fire and put all off the cooking stuff nearby and I put the chairs out.

I was hobbling back from the tent when John's daughters showed up. I did not know what to expect. I knew they were about my age. As they got out of the car what I got was soccer moms and loud. They came into the camp and kissed their father. They looked like two wealthy suburban mothers who were busy. Their short stylish hair manicured but very short nails and toenails, and conservative dress was everything I never wanted to date or be. However, they were adorable, kind, and sweet as they tumbled down to the campfire to meet their father. As I hobbled up, John took my hand and introduced us.

"Liz, Lucy, this is my girlfriend, Joanna."

I was a bit surprised. I had not thought of myself as a girlfriend yet, but I guess I was. Liz and Lucy were very gracious talking to me and treating me normal. They were fascinated by my long nails and toenails. They asked about my cast. They asked a hundred questions and I realized that I had forgotten my fear.

My paranoia about meeting his daughters dressed as a woman was overblown. I am sure they knew I was transgender, but they never acted like it. I had to give credit to John for helping to raise two very open-minded women. Over the rest of the weekend, they never treated me other than John's new girlfriend. As we all went to unload their car, I truly felt like John's girlfriend on a camping trip.

Camping had been something their family had done a few times a year as they were growing up. It was more John's thing now, but his daughters indulged him once a year and came for a weekend camping trip. Their husbands were not interested and stayed home with the small children. The weekend was normally hiking, biking, eating, and drinking. Most of the meals would be made in camp but there was usually one meal in a local restaurant.

When we had the car unloaded, john had helped them set up their tent. I offered but no one seemed to believe I could be of much use with my long nails. John instead sent me to fix gin and tonics for everyone. I busied myself with the coolers making drinks. When I finally brought the last drink over their tent was up and I sipped my drink as they finished putting things inside the tent.

Once the tent was up, we retired to the campfire and the inquisition could really begin. These were the questions I was dreading. I had been planning my answers for several days, but I was really uncomfortable discussing myself. Most of my life was very macho, my career, my hobbies, my personal life. I can understand why they wanted to quiz me. I was the very young new girlfriend of their father. John had been divorced for many years and his daughters knew he was gay. I got the impression that he did not see his daughters enough to introduce them to too many people he dated. I was also the first transgender he had introduced them to. This was obvious as I tried to avoid answering with anything that referred to me as a boy and in the fact that they kept asking awkward question like, "what sports did you grow up playing." Football and baseball were not answers I wanted to give.

His daughters were not shy either. They wanted to touch and feel my fingernails. I got the typical questions and comments about, "how do I deal with everyday life with nails that long. What things could I not do? How did I pick up coins from the floor? How did I use a credit card at the gas station? How did I use my phone? And yes, how did I use the bathroom?" These were the easy questions. I had worn long nails many times and for days at a time.

I think they were a little baffled and put off by my toenails. There were a few questions, and I was not as prepped for these. I had never worn long toenails before. Luckily, they seemed to want to avoid the toenail questions also.

Each time someone's drink got low; John would ask me nicely to please get someone a refill. I did not notice it at first but after the third request, it occurred to me, why was I the only one who could make drinks. I would figure out later, it was because he wanted me to act like the submissive little housewife. He did leave me in the uncomfortable position of facing the inquisition as he went off to prepare dinner.

After dinner he whispered into my ear, "you should clean up after dinner." He then turned to his daughters and spoke. "Caro has offered to clean up for us. Let's go for a hike." His daughters objected at first, but I assured them that it was fine, and they should go for a sunset hike with their father.

When they returned it was after dark and I was sitting by the fire with my casted foot propped up. They wandered back into camp and john picked up my foot and sat down putting it into his lap. His daughters were getting things organized for bed and we sat by the fire and he started massaging my toes and tracing his fingers over the nails.

When his daughters were occupied, he raised my casted leg to his mouth and kissed each toenail and said, "thank you for indulging my fetish."

I started growing erect in my panties. Thank goodness my cock was tucked tightly between my legs, but it was getting tight and uncomfortable down there. I did not know that I could be aroused by someone playing with my toes. He stopped kissing my toes just before his daughters came back to the fire. We finished the evening with my casted leg in his lap as everyone had a final drink before saying goodnight. I stayed in my chair a few minutes as everyone was getting up to leave. Even though my penis was tucked tightly between my legs it was hard and I was concerned what would happen if I stood up in my little skimpy shorts.

When we got into the tent, I could not wait. I was so horny. It had been a stressful day and john massaging my feet at the end had really turned me on. It was such a sweet gesture and something that would always arouse me. John was naked and waiting on me when I entered. I crawled in, zipped the tent closed and climbed on top of him running my hands and nails up his thighs, across his belly and chest before laying down on top of him. I kissed him as I straddled his hard cock feeling it through my shorts against my own trapped hard cock. My hands were all over him. I wanted to feel him as I traced my nails over his shoulders and chest.

He started undressing me, taking off my blouse and removing my shorts. Wearing only my bra, I lifted up and my penis jumped out between my legs and sprang forward between our bellies. I started grinding my penis next to his as his hands caressed my back and ass. I couldn't take much more, and I needed him inside me. I reached back and carefully grabbed his cock in my fingers being careful with the nails I pulled the head of his cock against my asshole. I wanted him inside of me. He was dripping precum and me gently swirling the head of his cock against my asshole was getting more and more slippery. I was moaning and he put his finger to my lips to quiet me. I remembered that his daughters were only about 20 yards away. I started kissing him again to keep my moans down. I slowly eased the head of his cock inside of me. Holding on to it using only my nails, I started slipping it in and out of my ass. I was loving the feeling of it slipping all the way out and back in, but I wanted more. When I thought it would be slippery enough using only his precum, I slowly slid all the way down enjoying the fullness of him inside me.

"Tell me how to please you," I whispered in his ear as I kissed his neck, "Tell me how you want me to fuck you. I want to please you."

He grabbed my hips and said, "clench your ass tight as you pull my cock almost out of you and push your sphincter out like you are going to the bathroom when you pull me into you. When you push out, it will get really loose. When you clench, it will get really tight."

I had never thought about it and with a little thought I was able to milk him this way. I would clench as I raised up and push out as I lowered down. John started letting little moans and encouraging me. It felt different and better for me too. As I was getting his cock all the way in rubbing my prostate, my own penis was rubbing up and down on his belly. It was wet and slippery with precum. I started getting faster and lost track of what I was doing and suddenly I was cumming. I was cumming and wanting to scream. I buried my head in john's should and covered my mouth with his muscles, I clenched my whole body and just exploded all over his belly. When I finally relaxed, john kissed me and acted like he was going to pull out.

"No please don't," I whimpered, "you haven't cum yet. I wanted to please you. I am so sorry for cumming first. I lost control. I didn't even want to. I just wanted to please you."

I started fucking him again. My penis was limp and covered in cum, but I started clenching and relaxing focusing completely on John's pleasure. He relaxed and soon he was raising up to meet my thrusts. I was gently kissing him as he started to get more urgent. He was squeezing me tighter and tighter. His hands running across my back when he finally clenched me thrust deep inside me and I felt him cum inside me. I held him tightly and just enjoyed every second of the sensation. I knew that I had pleased him and could feel all the cum inside me. I wanted this moment to go on as long as it could.

When he finally relaxed, I raised up and kissed him and thanked him.

"Thank you so much for that and please forgive me for cumming before you."

"He chuckled and said, "it's alright."

"No, it's not. I want to please you and I want to be submissive to you. You should always cum first unless you tell me to cum."

He took my face in both of his hands and kissed me, stared into my eyes in the darkness and said, well maybe you should always ask me for permission before you cum. After a pause he continued, would you like that? Would you like to beg me to cum?"

"Yes sir. I would love that."

"Well then I think you should. Beg me every time when you get close and want to cum." With that he kissed me, and I put my head down on his chest.

I was dozing off happy as I felt his softening penis slipping out of me. I grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned him up and wiped myself. I pulled the blankets over us and put my head down on his shoulder. I ran my hand down his stomach and grabbed his soft penis gently. I fell asleep holding him feeling happy.

In the morning he was awake long before me. In fact, everyone was. He stuck his head in and said, "good morning beautiful. The girls are going to take a short hike before breakfast. Why don't you get up and get dressed and we can have breakfast when they get back in about an hour. I am going to fix breakfast."

This was a relief. I was a mess. I had not washed my face the night before and I needed time for a shower, makeup and getting dressed. I had been worried about how I was going to get ready with everyone around. I was very self-conscious about emerging as a boy and trying to become a girl. Every other time I had faced other people I had been able to dress in private. As they headed off, I pulled on some panties, a skirt, and a fleece to get me from the tent to the shower facility.

After putting a hat on and my sandals and getting my toiletries, and makeup all into a bag, I unzipped the tent and peered out. As I zipped the tent close, I had a little rumbling in my stomach. I thought it was just a little gas and it would be easily let it pass quietly since no one was around. I was wrong. This was only the second time I had ever had anal sex with a man and the first time someone had cum inside me. When I tried to pass it, all of Johns cum came flooding out. In my surprise, I yelped and turned quickly and ran for the bathroom. It was about 100 yards away. I almost ran into john in my embarrassment as I ran to the bathroom. I was so embarrassed. I was locked in the bathroom almost crying in embarrassment as I tried to clean myself up. John was outside the door trying to ask me what was wrong, but I was so embarrassed and flustered. After a little while he left me alone. I pulled off my panties and washed them in the sink. Then I took a shower and finished getting dressed.

When I rejoined John at the campsite, I had not really regained my composure. He came up to me and hugged me and asked what was wrong while I was wrapped in his arms. I tried to avoid the answer and get out of the uncomfortable conversation, but he was insistent and not letting me go until I told him. He put both of his hands on my face and pulled my face up, so I was looking at his eyes.

"Tell me little one! Tell me what's wrong," he said.

"All of your cum came out and I made a mess." I said with a whine almost crying in shame.

He smiled and cradled my head into his chest. "Oh, little one, I'm so sorry. I forgot that this is probably the first time someone has come inside you."

After a pause and holding me gently he continued, "unfortunately that is a part of gay sex. It has to come out eventually. I really enjoyed making love to you last night. I forgot you are new to all this."

We stood there hugging for a few minutes before I blurted out, "how do I deal with this? I cannot have that happen every time and l loved you cumming inside of me and want to fall asleep again with you inside of me and...."

He put his finger on my lips to shush me and pulled me over to the fire and sat me down.

"You have a few choices. This happens after sex. It happens to women too. The cum will come out that is why women usually go the rest room after sex."

He was right. I had never thought about it but the times I had had unprotected sex the women had gone to the bathroom after sex. It made sense to me now why.

"Is it done? Will more come out," I asked.

He took my hand and said, "there will probably be more. We didn't use too much lube, but I cum a lot and that will leak out today."

"I will just have to stay here. I cannot go hiking and have all that in my underwear." I said dejectedly.

"No. Now come on. Women deal with this all the time. They go hiking and enjoy their lives after sex. You can too. In fact, women deal with a whole lot more than semen leaking after sex. Wait a minute. There's the solution. Let's run back up to the main restrooms. There is usually a vending machine with feminine hygiene products there. We can deal with this like women deal with their periods. In fact, my first wife used to deal with my cum leaking out of her after sex this way too. It will be perfect for you."

I was not thrilled with the idea but it kind of made sense. I knew what tampons and pads were used for. I could probably do the same. He took my hand and we walked up to the main office of the campground which was about a mile away. It was nice to walk with him in the early morning, I felt like a couple. When we got to main building we looked around and sure enough in the women's restroom there was a vending machine with tampons and pads in there. I bought 3 of each and asked john for more money. He told me that three would probably be fine. We could stop at a pharmacy tomorrow and get more when we went for other supplies. I went into the restroom and inserted a tampon and for good measure put a panty liner in my panties. The feeling was very strange to have something in my ass and a bulge between my leg that further trapped my tucked penis. However, it was comforting.

By the time we made it back to the campsite the girls were back. John fried the bacon, and we ate bacon sandwiches and talked about the rest of the day. I forgot about my little problem as we chatted. The plan was to take an easy hike so I could go along with them up one of the hills to a few waterfalls. The first part of the hike would be an easy mile to the first waterfall, and I should be able to make it. Everyone was worried about me walking in my cast. I assured them it was fine. I was walking fine, and the restriction of the cast would keep me from further injuring myself. If it was a problem, I would come back. The 2nd mile was probably going to be too much for me. They all thought that I could not do the narrow rocky hike up to a second waterfall. I finally convinced them that it would be fine to leave me sitting at the first waterfall while they went up to the second.

The walk up was challenging. It was not a problem for the rest, but it was obvious I was slowing them down. The trail was wide and not too steep. There were several places where John had to give me his hand and help me make the step up. When we arrived at the waterfall it was spectacular. I was happy I had made the trip up but also glad I was finished. The trail that continued up was instantly steeper and I knew it would be very difficult with the cast on. I sat down on a rock and was taking pictures of the waterfall and John and his kids. Thy were chatting in front of the pool below the falls enjoying the cool mist. After a few minutes, the girls turned and headed up the trail. John came over and sat down beside me.

"They are going on up without me. I have seen the upper falls many times. How are you?"

I was surprised he was not going up but also happy to have some alone time with him. I took his hand in both of mine and said, "I am perfect. Thank you"

He grabbed my chin and pulled it to his lips and started kissing me slow and passionately.

"I want you," he growled. "Watching your sexy little butt walk up the trail in that short little skirt was really turning me on."

"If you want me, then take me," I whispered. "I promised I would submit to anything you wanted as long as it was legal and safe. How long will your daughters be gone?"

"At least 30 minutes."

They had been gone less than 5 minutes. He pushed me down to my knees. I unbuttoned his pants and gently removed his cock being careful not to scratch him with my nails. Once I had it out, he started directing me, telling me where to lick, to suck, to tickle and to stroke. With my head still bobbing up and down and his eyes closed enjoying, I reached into the bag I was carrying and pulled out a plastic sack. With my head still bobbing up and down on his cock I pulled my panties to one side and pulled the tampon out of me dropping it into the sack and rolling it up. I hoped I was discrete. In the meantime, He knew exactly what he wanted, and I love being told what to do. After only a couple of minutes, he said get it really wet and I started trying to leave a lot of spit as I bobbed up and down as far as I could.

"Bend over the rock," he commanded.

I stood up and bent over the rock that was about waist high that I had been sitting on. He lifted my skirt up over my back and pulled my panties down allowing me to step out of them. He put his hand on my back and I felt his wet spit covered cock start pressing into my asshole. Once he pushed all the way in and out, he didn't waste time.

He bent over on my back and started talking dirty to me. "I thought about this all the way up that trail. I watched your little round ass, and I couldn't wait to fuck you again. I can't wait to cum in your ass knowing you are going to have me leaking out of you all the way down. Do you like being my little whore? Are you worried someone is going to come along and see us?"

I was actually quite concerned about this, but I didn't care. I wanted to be fucked and I loved him using me like this. It was fairly secluded. Someone 20 yards down the trail or 20 yards up the trail could see us, but so far there was no one.