Ithaca Pt. 03 - Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in bliss whispering loudly, "please fuck me. Please cum in my ass. I want you to cum in me."

I could tell he was getting close; I was so turned on that I was saying all sorts of thing. I remember two outrageous things I said in my lust, that would come back to haunt me later. One during sex and one after.

"I love you cumming inside of me. Oh, I wish I could get pregnant. Please cum inside me."

He did at that moment. He slammed into me and came pushing me hard into the rock as he arched forward in convulsion. It felt like a lot of cum. As he lay on top of me, I felt something dripping down my inner thighs and I made a little squeal.

"What is it? He asked.

Nothing. I don't think, but something is running down my leg. You may have put too much cum inside me. I may need a diaper instead of a panty liner," I joked.

He pulled out of me with a chuckle and said, "well that can be arranged."

I thought it a strange comment at the time but quickly forgot it as we quickly cleaned up. I took some wet wipes out of the package in my bag and handed the rest to him.

I ran around the bushes really quick and inserted another tampon and cleaned up the cum running down my legs. I pulled up my panty-lined panties and returned back into the open and went up to him and kissed him. We sat back down on the rock and continued kissing. I was still extremely horny.

"Are you OK not cumming," he asked.

"I am fine. Oh, I really want to cum, but I really want to please you. As long as you are happy, I am happy." I think I said this a little too perkily, but I was perky, and I was happy.

We continued kissing and chatting until his daughters returned and then we walked back down the trail to the campsite. At the campsite dinner was grilled meat on the fire. John cooked as I limped around the campsite bringing beer and wine and trying to help. Whenever I could touch John, I would. Grazing my nails down his back as I walked past or kissing him when I got nearby. After the sex earlier in the day, I was extremely horny. No one lasted long after dinner. The girls went to their tent first and I started molesting John. I was sitting in his lap running my fingernails over his chest kissing him. It was having its desired effect. I could feel his erection pressing up into my lap.

John lifted me up and put me down in his seat. He was bent over at the waist towards me, staring into my eyes he said, "Will you really do anything for me as long as it is safe?"

John had been drinking beer throughout dinner and after.

I was so horny at that point; I would consider even things that were not safe. "Yes sir," I whispered looking around nervously.

He stood up and started unbuttoning his pants. I was excited and nervous thinking I was going to get to suck his cock in front of the campfire. It was risky, but our site was reasonably secluded, and the girls could not see us from their tent area. This was not what John wanted though.

As he put the tip of his hard cock in my mouth he said, "I will go slowly but I want you to drink all of my piss. I don't want to walk all the way to the bathroom and why should I when my little submissive wants to please me."

I was revolted. I had never even thought of drinking pee before. I was also very very horny, and I did not want to disappoint him. I knew pee was sterile but sitting there with John holding his penis in my mouth about to pee was extremely humiliating. I looked up and John was smiling looking down at me. I was determined to do this no matter how gross. When it first started to flow out of him, I was surprised. The taste was strong but not the worst thing I had ever tasted. I swallowed quickly and it kept coming. I was worried I was not going to be able to get it down fast enough. John was stroking my head and he was going slow. It seemed to go on forever though. When he finished, he started thrusting into my mouth with his hands on the back of my head. I reached up with my right hand to caress his balls and my left hand was clutching his ass. He slowed down but pushed slowly farther in so that his cock was pushing into the back of my throat. I was trying hard to relax but I had never deep throated before and I was very worried that I would throw up as I felt my gag reflex. John was stroking my head gently with one hand and holding it firmly with the other as he pushed his cock gently into my throat and then pulled it out.

I gasped for air but did not throw up. He pushed back in and did it again. It was easier the second time and I didn't react as violently. Gently he started fucking my head and pushing his cock all the way into my throat. I was surprised I could take it. I was more surprised when he tensed up and the cum erupted into my mouth. He kept thrusting into my mouth but luckily not as deep so I could suck and keep all the cum in. When he finally quit fucking my mouth, opened his eyes and pulled his cock out, my mouth was full of cum, and I did not know what do to with it. He grasped my chin and tilted my face up to look at him.

He was smiling when he said, "swallow it. You are going to have to learn to love eating my cum, because I love fucking your mouth."

I looked into his eyes and swallowed his cum. I was so turned on; I loved it and would have taken more. When I smiled up at him, he said, "let's go to bed."

My morning routine was to put on enough clothes to make it to the showers. I would put on lipstick and sunglasses and take my clothes for the day to the showers doing my best to avoid close contact with anyone. The ladies' showers at this campground had private shower rooms and I could get dressed in some privacy. Getting dressed for a day as a woman was still a long painstaking process for me. I obsessed about my makeup and even though I had worn very long nails many times, they did slow down things like picking through a full makeup bag, putting on tight socks or pulling on and off a very tight cast cover for the shower.

When I was finally ready, I was reasonably pleased with my black tennis skirt and pink blouse that matched my cast. As I came out of the shower room, I was immediately uncomfortable though. There was an older gentleman who looked me up and down. I was enjoying the attention until I saw his face change at my feet. I was suddenly very self-conscious about my toenails. They were extreme. The long toenails were a new experience, and this gentleman could not take his eyes off them. It was making me very uncomfortable, so I hurried past and down the paths to our campsite.

Breakfast was waiting when I got back and everyone else was dressed and ready to go. Liz and Lucy were a little apprehensive when they told me about the hike that John wanted to do today. They were concerned and said that the trail was supposed to be difficult steep and rocky. They were concerned that I would not be able to do it with my cast and especially my hiking sandals. I was concerned too so I told them it was fine. I was totally happy to relax in camp and read a book. They felt bad for leaving me alone, but I am sure they were relieved that I would not be a liability and slowing them down on the hike.

After breakfast was cleaned up, all three quickly departed. They would be gone several hours. I got my book out and settled into the hammock that John had strung up near the fire. I was trying to read but I was sleepy. Soon I was deep asleep.

John woke me up as he was sitting down in the hammock. He put his hand on my forehead and kissed me. As he lay in the hammock, his other hand went under my skirt and between my legs. I let out a little moan as his whiskers brushed my face and I opened my mouth to let his tongue in my mouth. I wanted his cock, and I slipped my right hand inside the waistband of his shorts and fumbled under his underwear until I found his hardening cock. Luckily, his shorts were loose because really long nails are tough to work with in confined spaces.

As I stroked him gently with my nails, he was rubbing and squeezing my cock which was tucked tightly between my legs under my panties. My cock was as swollen as it could get being tucked and his touch felt so good. He was kissing me, his whiskers tickling my lips as I moaned gently. I was getting close to cumming when I heard his daughter approaching. I was so disappointed when he stopped.

They came into the campsite and got themselves drinks out of the cooler. John stayed in the hammock with me. He could not get up with his cock erect in his shorts. He actually grabbed my wrists to keep my nails from teasing him more. My cock was as hard as it could get tucked between my legs being held by my tight panties. Liz and Lucy were talkative and not in a hurry to go anywhere, I was so disappointed because I wanted more attention from John, and I was incredibly horny. I knew I was out of luck when Liz finished her water and began making a cocktail. No one was going anywhere quickly.

When John felt comfortable to get out of the hammock, he got up and announced that he and I were going into the local town to run a few errands and that we would meet them for dinner. He went off to shower and I got up and hobbled over to the tent to change clothes into something that would be appropriate for town.

As we ventured into the little town, I got nervous. I was about to be around people with my long nails and toenails. I was scared the way most crossdressers were scared when they first start venturing out. All of the fear of someone realizing you are a boy dressed as a girl. This was compounded by the fact that I knew they would notice the nails and that the cast would attract attention. I was getting terrified but aroused. The humiliation or fear of humiliation was also arousing. It was getting to be too much though and I started babbling about being scared to john and what if someone noticed.

As we pulled up to a Pharmacy, he took my hand and squeezed it, and said, "people will stare at you. You are beautiful and you have very sexy hands and feet with beautiful long nails, and you are just too cute in your little cast. You need to enjoy the attention. With me you are going to get a lot of it. Now let's go shopping. You have to make sure you don't have another accident."

I forced myself to get out of the car. The store was not very busy, but people were shopping and there was no way to avoid them. As we walked back towards the feminine hygiene aisle, I did get stares and I was very self-conscious. I walked in front of a suburban housewife who was looking at lipsticks and I saw her eyes see my fingernails and glance up at me and then she quickly looked down and saw my cast and then my toenails. You could see the shock on her face, and she looked back up at me. I turned red in embarrassment as I moved past her, but I also felt it between my legs. It was turning me on to be noticed like this.

This was very strange to me, but I was aroused by the attention and by being embarrassed. I had noticed this a little bit when I first got my cast. I was self-conscious but I also enjoyed the attention I got for the cast and as people asked me what happened and stared at my cast. This was more intense though. I liked the attention that my nails and cast brought but I also like the humiliation of this woman seeing the nails that she obviously did not approve of.

I didn't want more though. I wanted out of the store. My imagination was running wild. What if she said something? Who else would notice? How would they react. I went as fast as I could to the tampons but when I got there, I did not know what to grab.

John was unflustered. He took my hand and whispered, "I loved that lady's reaction to your nails. You are so sexy!"

This calmed me down. He then picked up a box of pads and tampons and we walked around the store. He also wanted to pick up some drinks for the campsite. I was sure every person was staring at me. John seemed oblivious. An older well-dressed gentleman pushing a cart was the worst. His eyes got really wide when he saw my fingernails and he stared me up and down. I tried to ignore it, but it went on forever as I walked the 15 yards down the aisle. He could not take his eyes off my cast or my toenails as I walked past him.

When we got to the cashier, she was staring at my hands and she said, "I love your nails."

"Thank you," I replied feeling self-conscious but also putting them out for her to see.

We chatted nicely about my nails and how she wished she could have longer nails as she rang us up. John listened quietly. Once we were back in the car, he took my hand and asked me If I was too bothered by the attention. I reached up with my other hand and pulled him to me. I was so turned on. I wanted him and my kiss made that obvious. When the kiss ended, I was babbling about how turned on, but embarrassed, how humiliated, but turned on, blah blah blah.

John let me babble and when I finally took a pause, he had a small smile on his face as he said, "so it turns you on to get that kind of attention?"

"I guess so," I replied as I looked down in my lap in embarrassment.

"Well, we will definitely have to keep that in mind and explore it."

He drove off to the restaurant. We were going to be early, but they had a bar and John wanted to have a drink with me before the girls showed up. My mind was a little dizzy. I enjoyed the attention I had gotten. What did that mean? Is this how women who dress in very sexy outfits feel as people stare at them? Is it weird that I am turned on by being embarrassed or humiliated? I really did not know. I did know that I was very aroused, and I wanted more.

We arrived at the restaurant which was a large old house in the country. We parked and walked up hand in hand. John opened the door for me, and the hostess greeted us in the hallway in front of a large stairway to the 2nd floor. I immediately felt self-conscious and hid my nails underneath my palms as best I could. There was no hiding my cast or my toes though.

"Oh, do you need help," she asked as she saw me stepping up the last step into the door with my cast.

"No thank you," I quickly answered as I focused on walking across the foyer to get to the table so that my cast and toes would be out of her view. Her eyes stayed glued to my feet as I crossed the 6 feet to her.

John followed me in and started speaking to her as he grabbed my hand and stepped up beside me. I was keeping my hands low and in the folds of my skirt to keep the nails hidden from view but that was not possible as he laced his fingers through mine and all but presented my nails to the hostess. This was the first time she had seen the fingernails and she did look. I could feel the color rising in my cheeks and the arousal in my panties.

"I love your nails. Those are fabulous."

"Thank you," I replied. It was awkward and I thought I should say more but I was too embarrassed at the attention.

She directed us into the room directly off to the left of the entrance. It was a beautiful large room that they had turned into a beautiful wood bar room with sofas, tables and a few chairs sitting at the bar. I wanted to go to the sofa and put my feet out of site under the table, but John had other ideas. He led me to the bar and helped me onto the highchair. He then bent over and grabbed my casted ankle and picked it up.

Looking into my eyes, he said, "You need to elevate your ankle. You also need to enjoy the attention."

That was the last thing I wanted. I wanted to hide. There were a few coupes having drinks in the bar and I felt on display with my pink cast and long toenails up in this highchair for everyone to see. I noticed a well-dressed lady in her 40's sneaking glances. The bartender walked up and greeted us and asked what he could get us. John ordered a Manhattan for himself and Cosmopolitan for me. I was sitting facing the room with my right leg in the chair. I glanced at the well-dressed lady and she was chatting with her date. She must have told him about my cast or my nails because he could not help himself and he turned around to look. It was a quick embarrassed look and he turned back around. I was mortified. John finished with the bartender and turned back to me and noticed my discomfort.

"What's wrong," he asked?

I whispered, "That woman keeps staring at my feet and she told the gentleman who also turned around and stared."

He put two fingers under my lowered chin and raised my head up to look at him and quietly said, "She is just jealous! You are going to have to get used to attention. Beautiful women get attention. I know the nails are too long for your comfort and the cast draws its own attention. However, I find them extremely sexy, and I love seeing them on you. I also love the way people notice them and stare at you. You do want to make me happy, don't you?

I dropped my eyes and said, "yes I do." This was true. I really did like making him happy and if he thought something I wore was sexy, I was definitely going to wear it.

"Good, I am glad because you look extremely sexy sitting there and I love seeing your long nails and your cute little cast. Don't worry about little Miss Manners. Just focus on how turned on your boyfriend is right now and how much he wants to make love to you."

This is what I needed to hear. I did focus on him and started tracing my nails over his arm and his hands as we chatted. I still noticed the lady sneaking glances and when another couple joined them a little later, I noticed when she pointed me out and they tried to sneak their own glances at me. I could see them whispering about me. I am sure the second cosmopolitan was helping but realizing John was turned on by my nails and my cast and he liked the attention others gave these eccentricities changed a lot for me. Yes, I was feeling the judgmental stares and feeling humiliation from it, but I was turned on by my own humiliation and the fact that John liked the attention. I questioned how far this could go. What else would I be willing to do or wear to turn him and now myself on?

His daughters arrived and after greeting us we got up to go to our table. The well-dressed lady and her party all looked at me as we left, and I felt a rush of excitement.

We went out and the hostess said, "we have a table on the back balcony with a lovely view, but you have to climb the stairs. Is that OK with your cast?"

John answered for me, "it will be fine, I will help her."

Of course, it would be fine. I had been hiking in this cast. Yes, the trails were easy, but stairs were not a problem just slow. John made more of a show of it than was needed and held my right hand as he helped me up the stairs to the landing. I doubt the couple coming down the stairs would have really noticed me if it had not been for the gentleman helping the cripple up the stairs. Liz and Lucy were waiting at the top. The couple coming down were staring at me and being very cautious trying not to bump John or me as they came down and we waited on them to pass us.

After they passed us, he kissed my cheek and whispered, "I like you being helpless and me having to help you. Very sexy!"

Well, that was information I would have to remember. Up on the landing we walked down a hallway to a balcony on the back. There were several tables for 2 couples out there along the wooden balcony. We turned left onto the balcony and the hostess gave us one of a few tables away from the entrance. There were several tables farther along the balcony. John pulled out my chair so that I sat facing back towards the entrance. He was going to sit in front of me. The hostess grabbed another chair and put it in front of me and John picked up my casted leg putting it on the chair in the aisleway. I would be on full display again and everyone who walked by would be staring at me. It also put my foot right beside John and raised up. I think this was more his design.