Ithaca Pt. 03 - Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and Lucy seemed oblivious except they did ask if I was alright. I assumed they meant because of the overacting on the stairs.

"Yes, I am fine. Your father was being melodramatic."

They both laughed and informed me that he could be that way a lot. I quickly ordered another Cosmopolitan and tried to ignore the stares of every person who walked past the table. As we were ordering food, I slipped the sandal off of my left foot and started playing footsie with John under the table. The table has long flowing tablecloths so it would not be obvious. He glanced up at me and he felt my touch as my big toe traced a long nail down the front of his shin. I grinned and sipped my drink. A little later I was moving higher up his leg. Meanwhile the conversation was continuing. We were having a lovely evening and I had stopped being self-conscious. About mid-way through dinner, I put my foot up into his lap and started getting closer to his crotch with my toes. He looked a little uncomfortable as he scooted his chair up closer to the table and adjusted the tablecloth.

When the main course was over, Liz and Lucy excused themselves to the lady's room. John stood as they left the table which I thought was very sweet. I had not noticed many men still offering that courtesy to women. I had declined to go to the restroom. As soon as they were away from the table, my foot went straight for his cock. He leaned into the table and I found his cock already hard as I moved the tablecloth out of the way. I was tracing my wine glass with my nails and wiggling my casted toes.

John was enjoying all of this as he tried to nonchalantly chat with me. I could tell it was really turning him on, when he said, "you will have to stop this when they get back or I will not be able to stand up to leave."

I had a devilish grin on my face, but I did not want his daughters to see this either. When they came back, I eased my foot back.

Liz and lucy sat down and Lucy quipped, "so dad, you don't stand when ladies return to the table anymore?"

John was a little flustered but recovered quickly and said, "I am sorry girls I was distracted by Caro's beauty. It won't happen again."

He was distracted by the erection that would show if he stood up, but I was thrilled with his comment. We had dessert and it was time to leave. It was another show with John helping me down the stairs. Back in the car, I could not keep my hands off of John. I was so turned on by the afternoon. The attention, the humiliation of people staring at my nails and cast and John's attention. I wanted him. He let me pull his cock out and start sucking it as we drove back to the campsite. It was only about 15 minutes, but he was excited after dinner and he pulled my mouth off of his cock after a few minutes. I was disappointed but I kept light touching his cock with my nails as I leaned across the console to him.

Once back in the campsite we immediately went into the tent. He began kissing me as soon as the flaps were closed, and we quickly undressed each other. I started to use some wet wipes to clean my feet and toes because they had been exposed all evening and I was hoping he would want more foot play. He took the wet wipes and helped me. I was sitting on my sleeping bag and I enjoyed his hands on my feet as he knelt in front of me. He gently cleaned each of my toes and feet on my left foot and then went to work on my casted foot. I put my left foot on his chest and enjoyed his hands on feet. When my casted foot was clean, he started licking each toenail. I lay back started massaging his cock with my left foot. I was tracing the nails gently down his cock and then spreading my toes and pushing his cock against his belly as I moved back up. He started by holding the heel of my cast and kissing each long nail. Soon he was licking the end of each toe under the nail and it wasn't long before he was kissing and sucking each toe. In the meantime, his cock was getting slippery with precum and my toes were slipping up and down,

I could tell he was so excited, and he lowered my casted leg to his cock and put his cock on the edge of the cast where I could wrap my toes around it. I put my left foot on the other side, wrapped toes around and watched as he started moving his cock in and out of the tunnel I had created with my feet. He would slide almost all the way out where I could barely see his cockhead on the balls of my feet and under the pinky toenails and then push it forward until it came fully out under the big toes. He helped hold my feet together and he moved up closer to me. Soon he was fucking my feet in earnest. I reached between legs under my toes and lightly grabbed his balls so that my nails were ticking his balls as he moved back and forth. It was soon too much for him and came shooting cum all over my cock and stomach. I quickly used my nails to scoop up the cum and put it in my mouth. I wanted all of it. When he stopped and reached for something to clean up his cock I scrambled up, stopped him, and started licking his cock clean while it went soft between my lips.

In the morning I woke up horny and my hands immediately went to John's cock and put his soft penis into my mouth and began sucking it as he woke up.

He propped one arm under his head to look down at me and said, "good morning sunshine. Someone is horny this morning." As I continued my ministrations, he talked quietly to me. "I really enjoyed yesterday. You know I have a lot of fetishes and I really want to thank you for indulging my foot fetish a lot yesterday and for wearing the long toenails. I also think I am developing a cast fetish. Your toes sticking out of the cute pink cast are quite erotic."

I did not know how to react to this. I looked up at as I bobbed up and down slowly. He continued to talk to me." I would really enjoy exploring all of my fetishes with you. Would you enjoy that?"

With my mouth full of cock, it was not a clear answer, but I am sure he understood, "Yeth, Pleathhhhe," as I answered without missing a stroke.

"Good. I am so happy. Do you know what all of my fetishes are?"

He knew the answer to this was "no" and he did not bother to wait for the answer before he started to list out the long list. I did not realize there were so many things to have a fetish about.

"Long nails and toenails, casts and braces, pee and watersports, diapers, public bondage and discreet humiliation, extreme body modification, leather, humiliation, chastity. But do you know what I think my favorite new fetish is?"

I was scared to ask. I looked at him for a few seconds before letting his cock dramatically pop out of my mouth with an audible pop. "No," I said with a bit of fear.

"Watching you squirm in public because you are terrified of being embarrassed or humiliated! I cannot wait to take you out in public more and watch. A cast and long nails on and you were terrified. And do not deny it. It turned you on. You are still turned on."

He was right. I was turned on and thinking about it now. With that I moved up and straddled him. I reached back and put his wet cock against my ass and eased it in. I had left his cock really wet and it slipped in fairly easy, and I was soon grinding faster and faster and my cock was between his belly and mine. As my whole body became tense trying to hold off cumming, I squeaked out a desperate request for permission to cum. John was surprised and gave me permission with a smile on his face and caressing my desperate straining face. I exploded immediately, my cum came squishing out between our bodies and my ass squeezing tight on him. I barely kept myself from screaming as I came in a huge orgasm but tried to keep quiet. I did not stop riding him though. I wanted him to cum. Soon he was thrusting up into me and I was bent over kissing him.

As he got closer to cumming I looked into his eyes and said, "I am your little fuckdoll. Please use me to explore all your fetishes. Please be gentle with me but I want you to humiliate me and embarrass me. Please help me. It scares me but I want to turn you on, and I want to be humiliated by you."

With that, he came! He was not real quiet about it either. He slammed up into me and came grunting and trying to keep from yelling. I hoped his daughters, who were about 20 yards away at the next tent sight could not hear him. When he finally collected himself, he kissed me and said, "thank you. We are going to have fun with this if you are serious."

We heard the girls coming into camp to make breakfast. John pulled some clothes on and joined them. I was not that quick. I needed a shower and makeup before I faced anyone. I gathered my stuff and made my dash to the bathroom. I had found this awkward each morning. Without makeup and dressed for the day, I felt like a boy wearing long nails and fake boobs running through the woods to the shower room. I hardly saw any other campers, but I was so self-conscious. Thank god there were private shower stalls. I could not have handled an open shower room. Once I was showered it was easier. I could at least be dressed and clean and then I would do my makeup and get more comfortable in my own skin. I know every crossdresser and transgendered person faces this any time they would be in a similar situation, but it does not make it any easier.

Once back at the firepit, breakfast was ready. They had kept my bacon and eggs warm. I was starving and started eating too quickly as they told me their plans for the day. They were going to go on a short hike that I did not want to join. It would be too difficult for me with the cast. I offered to clean up breakfast for them so they could get started quickly. They got their stuff together as I finished breakfast and they headed out. I finished my breakfast and then cleaned up what they had left and enjoyed my morning in the hammock.

They woke me in the hammock a little after noon and we broke down the tents. Well, I watched John break down the tents. I was a little bit useless at that. My nails made it all but impossible to pull the bits apart. John was gracious and chatted with me as he did most of the work. I helped where I could and loaded the car. It was midafternoon when we said our goodbyes and loaded up to leave.