It's a Date

Story Info
Friends with benefits live out a workplace fantasy.
5.2k words
4.67
18.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that could be heard in the small office was the clicking of the keyboard as Steven typed. He wore the typical slacks and button down shirt usually required in the business casual environment. Steven was 28 years old, had light brown hair, a close cropped beard, and striking green eyes. He was the only in-house accountant at the company and often ended up buried in monotonous work. Letting out a breath, he glanced at the clock on the wall, frustrated that only another few minutes had passed since he last looked.

Steven returned to the spreadsheet on his computer and continued working for several more minutes. He calculated costs and filled out paperwork to be faxed, and otherwise handled the companies finances. Despite his boredom, Steven quickly got lost in his work and almost didn't notice when his phone vibrated on his desk. Looking down at his phone, Steven smiled as soon as he realized who had messaged him.

Jane: Just walked by your office, you looked bored! :p

Steven smiled as he replied: I could be with you and instead I'm stuck here, so yeah; bored. :p Unless you wanna fool around at the office? ;)

Jane: Would you like that? ;)

Steven: Bending you over my desk? Yeah, I'd be okay with that, Babe.

Jane: So, giving you head under your desk is out? ;)

Steven shifted his slacks in an attempt to hide his growing bulge as he imagined this. He figured Jane would never go through with something so bold, but he was definitely open to some sexting at work.

Steven: Mmm, I'd push you to your knees and slip my cock into your mouth.

"Oh, you would?" came a sweet sounding female voice.

Steven jumped and dropped his phone, looking toward his office door for the source of the voice. Leaning against the frame of his partially open door was a stunning brunette.

Jane was 27 years old and stood at a cute 5'4" tall. She had bright, expressive green eyes and light brown hair that fell to her lower back. Steven smiled at her, finding everything about this woman from her appearance to her personality incredibly attractive. It didn't hurt that she had the cutest smirk on her face, her kissable lips looking even more inviting. Jane had only worked in the HR department of his company for about six months, but the two instantly hit it off and formed a close friendship in that brief time.

"Yes, I would." Steven replied. "I was hoping for a sexy chat." he winked at her.

"Really, Steven? At work?" Jane said as she slipped into his office. Closing the door, she leaned against it and smiled. Jane was wearing a pair of jeans and a conservative purple top that, while it didn't show any cleavage, it wasn't loose enough to hide her D-cup breasts. While admiring her, Steven felt a flare of jealousy that HR was allowed to wear casual clothing.

"Well, the last time we did that you got so wet you had to rush to the bathroom and wipe yourself." Steven teased.

Jane laughed, scrunching her nose. The gesture made Steven smile at her, he liked the sound of her laugh and the cute way she scrunched her nose.

"Tonight? After work." Steven asked, smirking suggestively.

Jane grinned mischievously and walked toward his desk "I might be able to make time for you." she whispered in her cute voice.

"It's a date." Steven smiled before looking at her curiously as she circled his desk. He turned his chair to face her. "What do you think you're doing?"

"This." Jane stated simply, placing a hand on each arm of his chair as she leaned down and kissed his lips. Her light brown hair framed her face as she broke their kiss and kissed along his cheek until she reached his ear. "I can't wait until tonight." she whispered in his ear before lightly nibbling on his earlobe.

Steven's eyes flicked to his door, grateful it was closed and the curtains were pulled shut, but still afraid someone could walk in. Jane's hand reached lower massaging his bulge from outside his pants. "You're crazy." He whispered, giving a nervous chuckle.

Jane sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him again. Steven buried a hand in her hair, her soft locks entwined in his fingers as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. The two of them began grinding as they made out passionately. She could feel her pussy getting wet as her crotch ground against him. Steven's hand squeezed one of her tits from outside her shirt, eliciting a soft moan. His hand at her hair held her head close and his other hand slipped lower to squeeze her ass. One of Jane's hands buried in his hair as her body pressed tightly against his.

After a few minutes making out and grinding, Jane pulled away slightly and teasingly asked "How's work, Babe?" Without waiting for him to answer, she pulled his head to her lips, pecking him once before pulling away again and looking into his eyes.

Steven smiled at her, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear with one hand "Eh. Trying not to think about the gorgeous lady grinding in my lap."

"But I like grinding on it!" Jane winked as she pressed her crotch down on his bulge, making him groan.

Steven pinched her butt playfully "And it feels so good." he replied, his other hand leaving her hair and running along her side, lightly caressing, exploring her body.

Instead of responding with words, Jane kept herself straddled on his lap, gently rocking and grinding as his hand on her butt helped her move. Steven's other hand pushed her shirt up slightly, caressing the bare skin of her side. Two pairs of green eyes met as Jane leaned forward, kissing him again and nibbling on his lower lip.

Jane continued grinding on his crotch, feeling how hard he was making her even wetter, her panties soaked. She kissed along his cheek, to his ear as she whispered "I know you've always wanted me to go down on you in the office."

Steven squeezed Jane's ass, his other hand sliding further up her shirt to cup her large tit from outside her bra "We can't do that here. Someone could walk in."

Nibbling on his earlobe, Jane ran a hand down his chest seductively. "I want your cum." she whispered in his ear. Jane knew her blowing him in his office would be a huge turn on; they had sexted about that particular fantasy several times. Jane always got hot knowing that she was fulfilling his fantasy and driving him crazy. Feeling how hard he was getting for her was making her pussy tingle and her nipples hard. She ground her crotch onto his bulge harder, moaning into his ear as he rubbed against her. Encouraged by her movements and words, Steven's hand slipped into her bra, cupping a firm tit.

Jane continued whispering in his ear, knowing she almost had him. "It really turns me on thinking about cum inside me." Steven groaned lustfully as Jane nibbled on his earlobe again. "Down my throat into my belly, being shot deep in my pussy.

"You want it now, Babe?" Steven asked, his voice thick with passion.

"Yes," Jane said, grinding on him "I'm ruining these panties thinking about your cum on my face and down my throat."

Hearing Jane whisper that flipped a switch in his head, making him give into his lust. "Get on your knees. Under the desk." Steven ordered, turning his chair so that it faced the desk. Jane grinned, her green eyes sparkling with lust as she slipped under the desk. Steven quickly pushed the chair in slightly so no one could see anything if they came in unannounced. He was thankful the front of his desk ran almost to the floor, no one would be able to see Jane unless they got on the floor to peek under the desk.

Jane quickly got between his legs and unzipped his pants, freeing his thick cock. She stroked him in her hand, admiring the length before leaning down and kissing the tip. As she did, Steven gasped, their eyes meeting as he looked down. His chair wasn't all the way pushed in, so Jane's head slightly peeked out from the edge of the desk, letting him see her pretty face.

"Put me in your mouth." Steven ordered, making Jane smile at him. Soon he could only see the top of her head as she lowered it to take him between her lips.

Steven buried one hand in her long, thick hair as Jane's head bobbed in his lap. He rested one hand on his keyboard, trying to pretend to work in case someone came in. Yet, as Jane licked back up to his tip and back down, while stroking him, Steven gave up trying to work and just focused on the pleasure she was giving him. Removing his hand from the keyboard, Steven reached down to squeeze one of Jane's swollen tits, making her moan around his shaft.

Removing him from her mouth, Jane began stroking his length with one hand as she leaned down to take one of his balls in her mouth, lightly sucking on it.

"Oh, fuck!" Steven moaned, burying his other hand in her hair.

With both of his hands on her head now, Jane kissed back up his length, taking him between her soft lips again. One of her hands massaged the inside of his thighs as she took him into the back of her throat. Steven's hips involuntarily arched up, burying his entire length in Jane's throat. She moaned around his length, continuing to suck him. Steven looked down, wanting to watch his cock disappear between her lips, but was only able to see the top of her head as it bobbed in his lap.

Gripping a handful of Jane's hair, Steven began guiding her head along his hard cock. Jane always liked getting face fucked and could feel her body responding to his actions. Reaching her hands down, Jane cupped one of her tits, squeezing it. Her nipples were, hard poking out slightly through even her bra. Her other hand started to rub the outside of her jeans while Steven moved her head rapidly along the length of his cock, guiding her by the hair.

His breathing got heavier as Jane's lips moved up and down him. Pre-cum leaked onto her tongue while he pushed her down his length. She could taste his pre-cum, urging her on, making her want more. Her hand pressed into the crotch of her jeans as the other squeezed her large tit. Steven moved her head along his length faster by the hair as she sucked. Jane gagged slightly, but kept sucking on him, loving the feel of him in her mouth. Steven could tell how badly she wanted him to explode in her mouth, how badly she wanted to taste him.

Steven tried not to cry out as his hands tightened in her hair and his hips bucked. Jane groaned in pleasure around his shaft as she felt him swell. His cock pulsed as warm, thick cum exploded from his tip and coated Jane's mouth. Steven kept Jane's head pressed down on him, filling her mouth and throat with more cum "Don't swallow!" he whispered, wanting her to show him. "Mmmhmm." Jane moaned out around his cock as drops of white appeared at the corners of her lips. She pressed her hand into the crotch of her jeans, stimulating her clit as the last of his load leaked out onto her tongue.

When he came, Jane didn't stop sucking, but instead kept taking him in and out of her mouth, his loosened grip letting her bob her head again. Steven could feel his warm cum in her mouth as her tongue licked his tip and swirled his seed around her mouth. Jane continued teasing his sensitive tip until he couldn't take it anymore. Gripping her by the hair, Steven pulled Jane's head off his cock, looking down into her eyes. "Show me." he commanded.

Jane swirled her cum around with her tongue before opening her mouth, showing him how full it is with him. Steven groaned as he watched Jane wiggle her tongue in the pool of cum "Do you wanna swallow?" he asked.

Keeping her mouth open to him, Jane simply nodded, her green eyes wide. Jane was so in control in her life, surrendering that control was a huge turn on for her. Her pussy was soaked for him. "Okay, swallow." Steven instructed.

Jane started to swallow before her lips were even closed. She cooed happily as his hot cum slid down her throat. When she opened her mouth to him again, only traces of his seed remained.

Steven pushed his softening cock back into her open mouth for her to clean. "I'm going to fuck you." he said. Jane nodded, looking up at him with need as she sucked his cock clean.

"Get me hard again." Steven ordered. Jane happily obliged, taking him back into her mouth, sucking on him and using all her oral talents to bring his cock back to full hardness.

Suddenly, a knock came at his door and one of the managers quickly walked in. Steven froze, placing both hands on his desk and grateful that Jane was not visible. "Hey, Leslie. C-can I help you?" he asked, trying to keep his voice level.

"I just finished some paperwork for a large purchase and we'll have a meeting on it in a few minutes. If you could check it over and then head to the meeting?" Leslie asked, placing the paperwork on his desk.

Steven reached forward, taking the paperwork, trying not to act strange. It wasn't easy to appear normal, since he currently had a gorgeous woman bobbing her head in his lap. Jane knew they weren't alone, but kept sucking him, one hand massaging his balls as she worked to get him hard again. Having someone so close, but unaware of what she was doing, was turning Jane on. Her hand at her crotch had unbuttoned her jeans so she could reach in and run her fingers along her wet slit.

"Are you okay?" Leslie asked, looking at him.

"Y-yes, thank you," Steven replied as Jane took him deep into her throat "It's just the heat." he explained. "Is there anything else you need?" he asked.

"No, that will be all. Thank you." Leslie said as she turned to leave, shutting the door behind her. She never noticed that Jane was beneath the desk, even as she pushed her fingers into her sopping pussy, her mouth full of Steven's cock.

"That was close." Steven said as Jane kept sucking on his rapidly hardening cock "I don't think I'll have time before the meeting to fuck you." he said.

Instead of replying, Jane kept bobbing her head on him, rapidly taking his entire length between her lips and down her throat. Steven knew he had to get back to work so he could make the meeting, but Jane's mouth felt so good. Steven returned his hands to her hair, pushing her down on his cock. Jane's slight gag turned him on as he thrust his hips forward. She kept her mouth open for him to fuck, which he did, groaning as he hardened fully at the feel of her lips and tongue on him. Jane's fingers were buried in her pussy as she enjoyed his face fucking. As she felt his cock grow in her mouth, on her tongue, down her throat, Jane circled her clit with her thumb. Her body shook as an orgasm washed over her. Jane's body shook and quivered as little noises of pleasure escaped her lips. Steven could feel her throat vibrate around his shaft as she came on her fingers, moaning loudly. His hips bucked again, making Jane gag as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Steven pulled Jane's head back by the hair until only the tip of his cock was between her lips. He looked down at her, loving the sight of her lips stretched around him "Shit, Babe. You keep this up and I'll be cumming again."

At his words, Jane made a noise of wanting around his cock, her lips tightening around his tip.

Steven looked down at her, their eyes meeting "You want more cum, Babe?" he asked, thinking he understood her meaning.

Jane's eyes widened as she looked up at him. She gently nodded with his cock still in her mouth.

"Okay, I don't have time to fuck you," Steven said "But if you keep sucking me, I'll cum for you."

He gripped her head tightly, pushing her all the way down on him until Jane's lips pressed against his base. Jane breathed through her nose as he pushed him all the way down, making her gag. She opened her throat up to him and continued to suck as he told her, almost milking him. For a few minutes, Steven kept Jane's head on him, enjoying the feel of her tight throat squeezing him. His breathing got heavy as he began to swell "I'm about to cum!" he warned her.

The feel of his cock swelling in her mouth made Jane suck harder, knowing what would greet her. "Fuck!" Steven groaned as cum burst from his tip and shot straight down her throat, into her stomach. Steven could feel her throat contracting as she swallowed every drop of cum he had to offer. He groaned and released her head as the last few drops leaked out. Jane rubbed her pussy with her right hand as she gently sucked his tip and he reached a hand down to squeeze her tit.

Steven was panting slightly as Jane crawled out from under his desk and stood up. He watched her button up her jeans before turning to him and wiping her lips with her left hand. A drop of cum had gathered on the tip of her finger, which she placed into her mouth, rolling her eyes up as she sucked it off her finger.

"I'll say it again; you're crazy." Steven said.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." Jane laughed, as she watched Steven put his cock back in his pants.

"I definitely did," Steven answered "Sounds like you did, too."

"I always enjoy being filled with cum," Jane husked, getting close to him again. She then held the fingers of her right hand up for his inspection "You got me so wet." Steven leaned forward and sucked her fingers into his mouth, tasting her juices.

When he released her fingers, Steven looked up into Jane's eyes "Sorry I didn't have time to fuck you." he said.

"Eat lunch in your office today." Jane husked, knowing he was still way too turned on to worry about getting caught. "I want you so much." She turned, flipping her long hair over one shoulder as she walked toward the door.

"It's a date!" Steven called after her, staring at her ass.

Laughing, Jane closed the door. Steven quickly got back to work, longing for lunch time. He finished the paperwork and headed to the meeting. It was a boring meeting, but he did get a few dirty texts from Jane about what they were gonna do at lunch.

The meeting wrapped up and Steven rushed back to his office. He didn't even bother to eat lunch, instead waiting for a knock on his door. Instead of knocking, Jane just rushed in, looking at him with lust in her pretty, green eyes.

"Lock the door." Steven ordered, standing up from his desk.

Jane quickly obeyed, turning the lock on the door and making sure the curtains were closed. Their green eyes met as Steven walked to the side of his desk, clearing a space. He stepped back from the desk and looked back at Jane "Bend over the desk for me." he ordered.

Rubbing her lips together before smiling, Jane walked over to the desk, ready for him to take her. She turned around and bent over the desk as he told her, her tits pressing into the desk. Steven stepped behind her and reached around to unbutton her jeans. He grabbed them with both hands and yanked them and her panties down her legs, leaving them stretched between Jane's spread knees. She felt the cool air on her butt as goosebumps spread over her body. Jane looked back at him and reached for her pussy, rubbing in circles. Steven reached forward and squeezed her bare ass as their green eyes met. Standing right behind her, he pulled his cock out of his pants and rubbed the tip along her wet slit, teasing her. "I wanna fuck you." he said.

Jane bit her lower lip, her hair over one shoulder as she looked up at him "Then fuck me." she husked.

Steven finally pressed forward, burying his hard cock in her sopping pussy "You're so wet!" he groaned.

She quickly nodded and whispered "You make me wet." before turning and looking forward, concentrating on the feeling of his length spreading her pussy open.

With a tight grip on her hips, Steven began a steady thrusting motion, the force of each impact pushing her against his desk. Jane reached back with both of her hands, spreading her pussy open more for him to fuck. His hands squeezed her ass as he looked down, watching his cock spreading her open and disappearing into her body. "Mmm, yes Steven, fuck me!" Jane groaned.

Jane reached her hands forward desperately, pushing the keyboard out of the way as she tried to find something to grip onto while he moved inside her. His hands slid up her body, pushing her shirt and bra above her big tits. Jane lifted her body to help him and placed her hands flat on his desk, letting her tits bounce freely.

12