It's a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching forward, Steven gripped both of her arms at the elbows pulling her up and fucking her hard and fast with the full length of his cock. Jane tossed her hair back as she looked forward, biting her lip as pleasure coursed through her body. His grip on her elbows kept her above the desk, her tits bouncing and slapping each other with each impact of Steven's hips. "Yes, fuck me!" Jane groaned as Steven repeatedly filled her with his cock. She was loving the rough treatment, she always loved it when the guy took charge.

He fucked her for several minutes like this before releasing her arms and reaching for her tits. Jane's hands quickly dropped to the desk to keep herself balanced. She whispered his name with desire as his hands cupped both her tits, squeezing them, her nipples pressing into his palms. Steven started to grind his hips against her, his entire cock buried inside Jane's clenching pussy.

Jane started breathing heavily as Steven sent pleasure through her body, her pussy tight around him, her nipples hard against him. Steven releases one tit, letting it swing freely, and grabs a fist full of her hair, pulling her head back. Jane moaned as her head was pulled back, causing her to arch and him to move deeper inside of her. His other hand rolled her nipple as Jane squirmed in pleasure beneath him.

Releasing her tit. Steven reached between her legs, his fingers searching for her clit. "Cum for me, Jane." he whispered, his fingers rapidly circling her clit. His grip on her hair tightened as he pushed into her again and again. "Mmm, fuck Steven!" Jane moaned as she started to cum on his cock. Her legs shook as she came, moaning loudly as her juices flowed out of her.

His hard cock stayed buried inside of her as she came. He released her hair, letting her collapse onto his desk as her body quivered. Jane was panting heavily as she felt him gripping her hips, thrusting lightly. The feeling of her tits pressed against the wood of his desk made Jane's pussy clench at his thickness.

Steven gave a few hard thrusts before pulling out of Jane's tight pussy. She turned her head around to look at him. Their eyes met as she whispered "I want to suck your cock."

He reached out to circle her clit with his thumb as he whispered back "Then get on your knees and put my cock in your mouth."

Jane quickly spun around and dropped to her knees, taking his cock in her hand and guiding it to her lips, wanting to taste him again. Steven placed a hand on her head, moaning slightly as his other hand reached down to squeeze an exposed tit.

Looking down, Steven saw his cock disappearing between Jane's lips, her tits hanging out from beneath her pushed up bra and shirt, and her jeans bunched up at her knees. As he watched, Jane cleaned her juices off his cock and slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing her clit in circles.

Wanting to get her naked, Steven reached down and grabbed her shirt and bra. Jane pulled off his cock to allow him to cast the garments aside, tugging the shirt one time to free it of her long hair. "Stand up." he said.

Jane quickly obeyed, biting her lip and looking at him. Steven kissed her lips, then worked soft kisses down to her tits. He took a nipple in his mouth as his hands reached for her jeans and panties, pushing them down her smooth legs. Jane threw back her head and moaned while Steven's tongue worked her nipple.

Steven released her nipple, kissing her tit once before dropping to his knees to get her out of her jeans. Jane lifted her feet, one at a time, to help him remove her jeans and panties. He also discarded her shoes and socks, leaving her standing naked in his office.

He slowly stood up, kissing her pussy mound as he passes by. Steven slipped his arms around Jane, squeezing her ass and pulling her close. Jane rested a hand on his cock, gently stroking as shes places a kiss on his neck. She spread her legs when his hand slipped between them to run along her wet slit.

"You sure I should be naked at your desk?" Jane asked as she kissed his neck.

One of Steven's hands teased her pussy, coating his fingers in her arousal. The other squeezed a big tit as he replied. "You shouldn't be." he agreed. "I also shouldn't eat you out at my desk, but that's what I'm going to do."

Jane bit her lip and watched to see if he was serious, her arousal obvious by her hard nipples and soaking pussy. Grinning, Steven pushed his fingers inside of her, his thumb briefly circling her clit before he pulled out and placed both hands at her hips. He lifted Jane and sat her bare ass down on the edge of his desk.

Stepping back to admire Jane's naked form, Steven leaned in to kiss her lips, then began trailing kisses down her body. His hands squeezed her tits together so he could kiss her cleavage. He then released her large breasts, his lips trailing lower, down to her stomach as he dropped to his knees and put Jane's legs over his shoulders.

Jane let out a gasp of pleasure as Steven took one long lick of her slit. Jane's back arched, her tits proudly jutting out from her chest as Steven licked all along her slit. He pushed his fingers inside her body as his tongue rapidly flicked her clit. Jane called out his name when she felt his fingers inside her hungry pussy. Steven gripped her thigh in one hand, rapidly fingering her with the other as Jane's hands reached down to hold onto his hair with desperate fingers. Her tits bounced on her chest as his tongue continuously worked her clit. "Eat me, eat me, eat me!" Jane cried out, holding his head while Steven sucked on her clit and fingered her rapidly.

When Steven pushed his fingers all the way inside her and rapidly flicked her clit with his tongue, Jane lost it. Her thighs gripped his head tightly, her hands pushing him to her pussy as an intense orgasm washed over her. Jane's head snapped back as she moaned her pleasure loudly, unable to keep herself quiet as she came all over his tongue and fingers.

"Oh fuck, yes Steven!" Jane screamed, her legs shaking. "I need you... I need you to fuck me!" she begged.

Steven pulled his fingers from her clenching pussy and kissed her slit before removing her legs from his shoulders and standing in front of her, between her spread legs "Good, because I'm going to fuck you now." he said as he took his cock in his hand and lined it up with her entrance.

Jane shivered as Steven told her he was going to fuck her. She remained sitting, her ass right on the edge of the desk. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her with passion as he buried his entire length inside of her. Jane opened her legs wider as he pushed in, her pussy tight around his throbbing cock.

One of Steven's hands was at the back of her head, holding their lips together while his other hand squeezed a hanging tit. Jane slipped her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hotly while her hands clenched the edge of the desk for leverage.

Steven thrust rapidly into her clenching pussy, keeping Jane right at the edge of another orgasm. Unable to concentrate on kissing, Jane broke their lip lock, throwing her head back as she moaned her pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in deeper, her hair falling down her back and her tits bouncing with every thrust. Leaning down, Steven took a nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as Jane moaned and came again, her body writhing beneath him. "I want your cum." Jane moaned out. In response, Steven thrust harder and faster, getting closer to his release "I want to feel it swimming inside me. Cum inside me; I want it!" Jane cried out. He released her tit and looked down at her, watching her taking his cock. Jane's eyes locked with his as they fucked. Steven's hands went to her ass, tightening as he buried his entire length inside her. "Fuck!" he groaned as his cock swelled and fired ropes of hot cum into her spasming hole. Feeling herself getting filled with cum, caused Jane to writhe beneath him, moaning out another clenching orgasm at the thought of his cum swimming into her.

He gave a few more quick thrusts before pulling back, his pants around his ankles at this point. Jane grinned and dropped to her knees, cleaning their combined juices from his cock.

"I hope that will hold you until tonight?" Steven asked with a grin.

Jane took his softening cock from her mouth, holding it in a hand as she looked up at him "Only if you promise to spray my tits so I can swirl your hot cum around my nipples."

"It's a date."

12