All Comments on 'It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 06'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
XstaticXstaticalmost 19 years ago
And the Alpaca scores again!!!

I've been keeping a careful eye out for further episodes of this arc - because it keeps drawing me in! Just when I think one part of the story may be getting a little too much, it changes and shows another facet - just like the Living Jewels, I suppose...

And it's good to see that you may be returning to them, but don't rush - I can wait for a masterpiece rather than agitate for an episode! Again, thank you for a BRILLIANT story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
stunned

i am stunned at how this story as evolved words escape me it's THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ EVER. that icludes non liteotica stories. this is one that needs to be published despritly. never change your writing styles for any one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Indeed, the best story here ever.

What a shame it's the last one for now....

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 19 years ago
Superb :)

Sorry that it's been so long since I reviewed one of your stories, but I just couldn't let myself not say anything. If there was ever a story on this site that deserved a perfect rating, it's most definetly this one. If you do decide to write more with these characters, I hope that I'll be the first to review it, and it'll no doubt be a review filled with (not so) gratuitous praise.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow.

This is honestly the best erotic story I've ever read, and I'd even go so far as to say it's one of the best works of any category I've ever read. Keep it up, it was amazing.

shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago
sorry but

It's a good story but nowhere near THE BEST STORY EVER as some of the other comments go. You yourself have written better. I still don't like the transitions, but I like the writing in spite of that. I suppose if I can enjoy it when it has something in the style I dislike it must be good :) I did read to here after all

lalailalaialmost 19 years ago
sadly

I have finished hapter 6. Hope this story gets published. I never stopped reading until 3 in the morning.

I'll miss the characters! I love Eliza and Veronica and the others. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
im not good at this

but i hope you do more on this story and you could incoreperate "merlin" in to it but thats just a small idea ;)

well good luck writing and hope you come out with more

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Dead Man's world...

is alive with interesting characters, exciting action sequences, and sizzling sexual interactions.

CivilHomicideCivilHomicideover 17 years ago
felt the need to comment.

never been the type to comment on much of anything, but randomly felt like it after a marathon reading session. my second or third time though this particular set, which should be enough of a compliment in and of itself. personally, i tend to hop through the erotic parts, since after so many stories, i've become a bit desensitized. as such, i look more towards a creative, solid plot and above-average writing skills. i have found both in your stories, as well as a strong imaginative edge in the erotic scenes that catch my interest, occasionally to the point of seeping into my nightly fantasies. as such, i offer you high compliments as an author of both erotica and science fiction, and i look forward to reading more of your literature.

89Snake89Snakeabout 17 years ago
Incredible!

Evil, this story is one of the best i've read (and one of the few i've bothered commenting on) i was hooked from the start and read it end to end in a couple of hours, it's simply amazing, with enough highs and lows to make you feel like you're on a rollercoaster. I loved all the characters and especially the character development you put into each one. I would like to thank you for providing me with one of the best stories i've read on this site and hope (for your own sake) that you don't give up writing

89Snake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
best thing ever

i love it i love it i love it this is one of my favorites on this site and my all time fav happens to be your full moon strays

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't do comments

I've never commented on a story before, I probably will never again, but this deserves it. Excellent story, been coming back to it for months and finally finished it! I hope you continue with these characters some day. I'm off to go check the rest of your creations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Scrolling through the sex will reveal a tremendous read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
kept me up late! again!

amazing story, I don't normally read F/F, but the story was entrancing! thank you so much for writing this and the other stories!

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 15 years ago
Same fabulous quality that I have to toe expect.

As someone else said, "Scrolling through the sex will reveal a tremendous read." Moderately erotic, but a fabulous plot, and I love the characters (especially Wyrm and Terillia).

clauguiaclauguiaover 15 years ago
I want more about the Living Jewels!

Ok, the story is ecxelent, the plot fantastic, I will miss the characters, I really LOVED the f/f descriptions, so detailed! But I want to know about those Living Jewels! Where they come from? Why they screem when they "see" each other? There were a purpose for them? Of course, there must be a lot of delightful sex in between. Gratz! you are one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finally

I got nothing against girl on girl, but I was extremely happy when 2 women got drilled by real guys.

ShikeShikealmost 15 years ago
Want More

I Fully enjoyed this story and want to read more. I believe there is enough there to write about Eliza and Veronica as well as the entire team. I'd personally like to see more about the jewels and how they affect and are affected by magic. I'd also like to see how the Hybrids develop as time passes, especially Veronica's new magical talents and which way they go. I love how you build your worlds and how the world is also a character not just a backdrop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
absolutely great!!!

thanks, you are a great writer and your characters are absolutely lovable! ;O) andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hard to come up with a title

It surprises me how many good ideas you have floating around your brain and from my guess you are a female who has a fetish for 'vampiric things' not judging btw. Definitely all your stories have originality and comedy and i thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
(Speechless)

I love your stories... You pretty much follow the same pattern but the plot is always awesome! More please, of anything!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Awesome Story

Very real and imaginative. I couldn't stop reading, it was so captivating. Many thanks to EA for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yet another great story

This is my favourite of all your stories - it made me smile, laugh out loud, worry, excited, nervous, apprehensive, sad, and boy, oh boy did it make me cum! I've read almost everything you've written, and enjoyed them all, but this one kept me up to 6 o'clock in the morning as I so wanted to know what was going to happen to all my friends - friends that you created for us all. In a word: thanks! Keep on sharing your imagination with us, please?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what do I think?

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not bad at all

pretty good series. perhaps (oddly enough) a bit less sex would have been better as occasionally it felt a bit forced to me. Wyrm and the vampire lady was rather unbelievable in my opinion. Seeing as the vampire race is so dead set against same sex and mixed species according to a previous chapter it came over rather odd. even if she was of a liberal line.

Apart from that though, good read and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
master of story telling

yes you are. love your stories, so creative, so well written. i would say one of the best writers ive ever come across. thank you and hope you may write again for us one day :)

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanalmost 7 years ago
Pleasure to read EXCEPT...

Too much sex....it's on almost every page.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Impressive story ...... Yes, your main actors, for being in danger in fights and high alert most of times , your sex escapades are on a high level as well, but thats it why you're writing literotica ....... So back to you "FABULOUS FANTASTIC EXTRAORDINARY " ..... your talent writing real storys, not just 2 pages, is a real satifying happiness for me ...... Your twisting your mind games your action or interaction is for me on a masters degree "...... Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great read. Wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story but, much as I hate to say it, there is too much sex. It interferes with the flow and I found myself skimming over much of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have said it before and I'll say it again: a wonderful writer with as fantastically overactive imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Eliza's and Veronica's story is always fresh no matter how many times I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous