All Comments on 'It's a Dirty Job'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do you hate women that much, that you need to write a story about a wife that is so bad she deserves to be killed. Kind of disturbing, and what’s worse is how many readers enjoyed it. KS

GriscomGriscom10 months ago

You ever see Goodfellas when they had to dig up the body they had buried because someone was building new houses at the burial site? At least they were in a position to recover the body and move it. Here, not so much. And it's an obvious place to dump a body. And the odds that no one knows about the relationship between the wife and boyfriend seems kind of low. Which means that, unless the police are really lazy, they are going to make the MC's dream/nightmare come true when they eventually get a search warrant.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste10 months ago

You are better than this.

one-star

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Do you hate women that much" - Fiction is make believe; it's not real...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While the slut & bitch of a wife/ mother needed to be dealt with, along with her lovers, he waited much to long to act. That he wanted to wait until they're older is good, but not the way she was belittling, disrespecting, & demeaning him. He could've called child protective services & enlisted their help in keeping both kids, declaring her an unfit mother.

When he did finally act, he went totally overboard. I'm for the cheaters feeling vengeance & pain, but when it comes to outright killing (I mean, he lived with this situation for some years!), it's a full no. 1 star Bob

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Poe would have liked it.

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

Still weak, he allowed it to go so far

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It got too stupid to finish even this single page. When these too-clever pieces try to veer unashamedly into the "over-the-top" lane and take a shortcut through Implausibleville or Tropetown, they become indistinguishable from the hundred thousand identical stories before that one. Note to Writers: Instead of reading the same damn story told differently and badly, most would choose to reread the half-dozen or so well-written ones upon which these poor imitations are based. The worst part of this story? Lying to the reader and convincing them MC could commit two bloody double murders and hide the bodies in the septic tank (the disturbed turf gave him away).

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Run Just_Words! Run! The LW rabble that believes a wife should have as many lovers as she pleases, rub it in the husbands face, and let those lovers slap him around while he accepts this abuse meekly, are coming for you. How dare you write a fictional story about an unwilling cuck snapping at being abused and taking some drastic, spur of the moment revenge? Comments are so much fun.

enderlocke77enderlocke7710 months ago

Sounds like both were born with some type of mental illness. They was both crazy and deserve each other

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story has been done numerous times with only slightly different changes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

that was fun

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for story. The story teller is a better man than I am. I wouldn’t have bothered with slitting the throats. I would have dumped then in there zip tied and gagged but alive.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT9 months ago

Superb. 5* all the way

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As much as she deserved to die it's the easy way out. He should have prolonged their agony as long as possible with a subtle reminder as to who put them in that situation. It's not effective if they don't know who messed 'em up.

mmbny47mmbny476 months ago

I like knock them out. Tie them up. Tape their mouths. Wait for them to wake up. then slowly lower into the tank feet first (with a smile).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the first story I've read from this author and it's probably the last. It's up there with the most ridiculously unbelievable stories on Lit and that's saying something, don't even think of giving up your day job. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dark tale. Very well written but awfully dark. But as dark as this is some of the comments below are just disturbingly wrong. Different style of story from what you normally do but still very good in quality BardnotBard

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[05.02.24]

Top Tier Retribution!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seemed like a story that was written solely for the murders and the last line about using the toilet. Have a hard time believing he would get away with it so easily. The must not have a CSI of any type in their area. And whynhe accepted her ultimatum and why she even switched from hating what her mother did, to following exactly in her footsteps is befuddling. First part of story seemed unfinished or rough, while latter part was polished with the murders but again the Keystone cops took it down in quality. There is nothing special that he did to get away with the murders. Just because half of all murders go unsolved, doesn't mean those involve the husband gets away with it when murdering his whoring wife and her lover. Too many people knew. And his response to the police would pique their interest. 3 stars. Sorry.

BehindbluisBehindbluis2 months ago

Unfortunately there's no statute of limitations on murder, so eventually he will be caught. Unless the city comes in and the house is hooked to the sewer system. Hmmmm, its a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

... and 5 to 10 years later, the septic tank will need to be pumped out, the pumpmen will find human bones clogging up their machine, they call the police, the human remains are collected, analyzed, found to be a human man and woman, some DNA is pulled, viola! matches are made to his "missing" wife and her lover, the police put 2+2 together and the man is arrested for their murder.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox21 days ago

Interesting story, and burying them in the septic tank, trouble is I have a septic tank and when they pump clean it out they clean it down to the last slurp! The first cleaning would discover the bones for sure. Just saying!

Just_WordsJust_Words21 days agoAuthor

@Olgreyfox - You're not wrong and I'm definitely not recommending it. I normally try to limit my thinking to more benign solutions like packing his things and driving away, but I felt a need to go the limit on this one. All told, living well really is the best and only revenge. Be well and between us maybe we can keep those septic tanks clean and free of cheating spouses.

rbloch66rbloch6611 days ago

Seems a fitting response. They deserved no better.

desecrationdesecration3 days ago

You have to be careful about medium velocity impact spatter with bats. Lots of little dots of blood mist on your walls. You can usually get rid of them with steam cleaning.

26thNC26thNC3 days ago

Just_Words, usually calm and reasonable, goes to the dark side in this little gem. The squeals of outrage, and the bitter tears from the tender hearted cucks make the story that much better.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 days agoAuthor

@ 26thNC - Thank you. I was in a dark place that day and it felt good to let the monster out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...