It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how he feels after Mark cums in him. I've been impressed by our new roommate. He's lasted quite a while."

"To be honest, I had just walked in after visiting Peter. I'd dumped a couple of loads in him this afternoon."

I fucked Simon harder and faster until I simply couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer. Groaning loudly, those last couple of minutes wouldn't have been easy on my young lover, but he seemed to enjoy it, moaning loudly himself as he felt me cum inside him. Lowering his body down, I lowered mine so my cock remained inside him, both of us catching our breath.

Turning his head, he smiled before I kissed him. He was definitely very cute, continuing to thrust into him slowly as I couldn't get enough of that tight little butt.

"I think they like each other," Paul whispered.

"I'll give you my number before I leave," Simon suggested, "But do you mind if the others fuck me?"

"Of course not. But I'm open to the idea of meeting up again."

Pulling out, my roommates got a good look at my cock for the first time, covered in lube and cum, and I was still rock hard. I could have kept fucking Simon, if I'd wanted, but I had noticed Tony lubing up his cock, ready to have a go next. I'd been told my roommates liked to bring back young men to share. 'Fresh meat' is what they liked to call them sometimes. One thing is that they would become regular lovers. They were not just used and forgotten about. Many would become close friends.

Grabbing another beer, I ended up sitting between Paul and Daniel as Tony and Chris took Simon from each end. Daniel eventually got up to return to his room, stating he should probably do some studying, leaving me with Paul. I turned to meet his eyes, and he returned a smile, my eyes drifting down his body to his hard cock.

Feeling a sudden urge, I slid off the couch onto the floor, manoeuvring myself to sit between his legs. I obviously looked a little unsure as he eventually leaned forward, running his fingers down my cheek. "Done it before?" he wondered.

"With Peter. Sucked his dick a lot, to be honest. But it's a new dick, and you're also bigger than him." Sighing, I added, "Guess I'm showing my inexperience here, right?"

"You'll learn, Mark. No eighteen year old man or woman is a sex god. But do you want to suck my dick?"

"I just had this sudden urge to have another man's cock in my mouth. I did move in thinking I'll end up in bed with all of you."

"Um, that's precisely why we accepted your application, Mark," he said with a grin.

His cock had only recently been in Simon's arse, but that didn't bother me at all. Peter had blown my cock often enough after I'd fucked him, and I knew young men like Simon ensured they were clean before getting fucked, even if they didn't have a lot of experience. Paul had lubed himself up again though, perhaps hoping to fuck someone else. I was left thinking he wanted to fuck me.

Focusing on his balls first surprised him, earning a smile that broadened as I gently sucked on each of his balls, his groin region as hairless as mine and every other man in the room at that time. Licking up to his shaft, I used my tongue like I was licking a lollipop to just tease him before taking the head of his cock in my mouth, giving that plenty of attention, ensuring I focused on the sensitive part of his cock at the same time.

"Okay, that's fucking good," Paul moaned.

Smiling to myself as I liked knowing I was doing a good job, I soon swallowed more and more of his length until I was nearly at the base. Feeling his hand on the back of my head, I was soon bobbing up and down on his cock, wrapping my lips tightly around his shaft, using my tongue on the underside, where it was most sensitive.

I'd loved sucking Peter's cock every time I did it. I'd loved swallowing his cum. By the time we'd left for university, we were both cum junkies, though I guess he did take more loads in his arse than mouth by the end. He loved it when I went down on him though. I'd arrived at university wanting to experience all sorts of different cocks. Paul had a nice thick one. Seven inches, if I guessed correctly.

"Fuck, you're better than good, Mark," he groaned, "Hope you want me to fuck you one day."

I looked up and met his eyes, hoping he saw the fact I was smiling. Moaning around his cock, I was now working it so he could cum, fondling his balls at the same time. If he hadn't been sitting down, I would have had two fingers up him to help get him off. Recognising when his breathing changed, that's when I knew he was getting close. Tony and Chris were still fucking Simon behind me, hearing all three of them now moaning almost constantly, with plenty of cursing from Tony as he fucked the younger man.

"Fuck, I'm close," Paul groaned, "So close. Swallow it! Swallow it!"

Readying myself for his cum, I sealed my lips around his shaft, feeling it start to throb as he finally unloaded into my mouth. I gulped his cum down eagerly, unable to stop the moan escaping me as I savoured the taste of his cum, the first time I'd tasted anyone else except Peter or myself. I was impressed by the size of his load, sucking and licking his cock until his orgasm had passed.

Releasing his cock, I kissed up his first body before lifting myself up to straddle his lap, kissing him for the first time. His tongue soon found its way into my mouth as his fingers caressed my back, running down to give my arse a good squeeze. We continued making out until it was obvious that all three men behind us had enjoyed at least one orgasm, turning to see Simon relaxing on his back as Tony sat back on his knees, Chris continuing to rub his cock all over Simon's cum covered face.

Ending up on my back on the couch with Paul on top of me, continuing to make out, I was left thinking he wanted to fuck me. Tony walked over, sliding his cock over my lips, Paul and I both giving it some attention while we continued to make out. "You want my cock?" Paul finally asked.

"I'm certainly thinking about it but, you know, I'm not prepped..."

"Might be wise to start doing it if you want to bottom," Tony suggested, "Only if you want to though. One thing we don't do in this house is put peer pressure on anyone."

"You know how to do it?" Paul wondered. Blushing, I did manage to nod. I'd done it while with back home in the event Peter had wanted to fuck me in return. He never did, but I'd always been ready. Paul smiled as he added, "Everyone in this house is usually ready. Most of us are pretty versatile when it comes to sex. But I'm sure you know many men will either be pure tops or bottoms."

He kissed me one last time before pulling back. "We going to head out to a club this weekend?" I wondered, "I've never been to one before. There were not many options where I'm from for gay people to hang out."

"Yep, it's a proper student gay club too. There are a few in the area. A couple purely for gay men or lesbians. A couple of others will have your mix of those two groups and also trans people."

"Bring your boyfriend along," Chris suggested.

"How's he doing?" Paul asked.

"He's already been fucked by both his roommates. I thought I'd have been insanely jealous when he told me. Instead, I was nothing but happy for him that he's enjoyed the experience already. What did surprise me is that I didn't think either of his roommates would be tops. Like you just said, seems they're both versatile, though when it comes to sex, Peter is purely a bottom."

"If you brought him around, would you like to share him?" Tony wondered.

"That's only his decision. If he wanted to be fucked by someone else, I wouldn't stop him, as much as he wouldn't stop me from fucking someone else. I think seeing me fucked would be an eye-opener as it hasn't happened before."

Tony sat down next to Paul, and I figured I'd try another cock out. Despite only being twenty, he was what anyone would call tall, dark and handsome, with black hair, dark eyes, and already a coating of chest hair. His cock was thick, and longer than Paul's. I didn't tease him, immediately swallowing his cock halfway down, aware he'd only recently been inside Simon's sweet little arse.

He grinned down at me as I looked up into his eyes. My cock was still hard and I could fee pre-cum dripping almost constantly. Stroking myself as I sucked Tony's cock deeper and deeper, Paul eventually moved to sit behind me, pressing his cock against me as he reached under to stroke my cock, feeling his hot breath at my neck.

"Focus on him," he murmured, "I'll make you cum. Next time, I'll stroke you off while my cock is buried in your pretty little arse."

"Fuck yes," I moaned softly, pushing back against his thick cock. I wanted to feel him inside me but none of us wanted a mess. We knew it was possible but we all took precautions to avoid it where possible.

"I think you're going to enjoy being fucked, Mark," Paul whispered into my ear, "I definitely want to fuck you, and I'm thinking Tony really wants to fuck you after you've sucked his big cock. You love his big cock in your mouth?" I moaned as I continued sucking him, my eyes constantly moving up and down his body, seeing him grinning down at me. "I know Tony well. You're a fit young guy, Mark. He plays rugby so he'll introduce you to some friends too."

"You'll have a great time with us in the showers afterwards," Tony groaned, sensing he was getting close.

I moaned again as Paul was now stroking me quickly, feeling my own orgasm arriving imminently. Paul was also rubbing his cock quickly between my cheeks, wondering if he'd explode all over me. Tony's cock started to throb, and I waited to taste that first blast of cum to flood my mouth. I hoped I'd be rewarded with another large load.

"Glad we invited you to live here," Tony groaned, "Going to fuck you very soon."

Then he came in my mouth as I came all over the floor and bottom of the couch. Both of us moaning loudly, I didn't hear Chris and Simon chuckling from nearby, as my orgasm was intense, and I was swallowing down Tony's cum eagerly. As soon as my orgasm was over, Paul pushed my arse lower and really started to rub his cock between my cheeks, feeling him cum all over my back within a couple of minutes. Lifting myself up, Tony leaned forward so I could kiss him, turning my head so I could kiss Paul next.

"I'm thinking threesomes too," Paul stated, unable to stop smiling at the idea of these two men taking me from each end.

Tony wanted a shower with me after that. Considering we lived in what was effectively student lodgings, I'd already learned that we all liked a clean bathroom and toilet, so that was another thing on the rota that we shared to clean. I liked the idea as I hated the thought of a nasty bathroom. When I'd had my viewing, the bathroom had been so clean, you could have eaten off the floor. It remained that way too.

Tony had me pressed against the tiled wall, his lips all over my shoulders then my neck. He stood around my height but had a couple of years physical development on myself. His cock was still hard, pressing against me, just like Paul had been. "Can't wait to slide my cock inside your tight little arse," he growled.

"I think I'm going to enjoy living here. I'll suck your cock whenever you want, that's for sure."

"Love a young man who loves sucking dick. I'm sure you've realised we're all horny young men. We're experienced so can give you plenty of advice. Change your diet. Take vitamins and certain supplements, particularly if you want bigger cum loads."

Turning to face him, my face would have been curious. "I thought you and Paul both came in buckets."

He grinned, kissing me again, before nodding. "I'm sure you've realised a lot of men love massive loads in their arse, mouth or on their face. Each time I cum, I release at least six thick, heavy spurts, and I know it's at least pleasurable to swallow. No-one wants to swallow cum that's nasty."

Simon remained for the rest of that day and into the evening. By the time he left, all six of us who lived in the house had fucked him, and you couldn't wipe the smile from his face. He'd also swallowed a few loads. Making sure he showered before leaving, he sat on the couch, looking a little tired. I offered to walk him home, as he only lived a few blocks away. Paul and Tony both joked before we left, telling me not to fuck him before I left him at home.

We had no problem walking hand in hand to his house. I'd fucked him twice, the second time in missionary, and I'd loved watching his eyes light up with every thrust. Arriving at his front door, we shared a long, lingering kiss, his body moulding into mine, before we finally broke apart. "Maybe you'd like to catch up one day?" he asked.

"I'd like that. Maybe just a little one on one action next time?"

"You can spend the night here. I live with two girls but they know I'm gay so won't mind seeing you around." Seeing my curiosity, he smiled again. "They're lesbians and a couple. It's only a two room apartment. They feel safe with a gay guy as a roommate."

We exchanged numbers and promised to catch up one day. Simon would become a regular lover over the next few years and we'd remain firm friends.

I was taken to my first gay club the following weekend by my five roommates. I invited Peter along, but to our joint amusement, he was being taken out by his roommates, and a couple of their friends, to a different club, though we assumed that there was a good chance that we'd eventually meet up during the night. If not, we agreed to catch up very soon as we wanted to fuck. Our desire for each other hadn't diminished a single bit. In fact, absence was already making the heart grow fonder.

It was a male only gay club and it was an eye opening experience, considering it was my first time ever in such a place. I thought it was just a club meaning bar and dance floor. It wasn't just that. While there was a bar, and a dance floor, there were other floors where men could come together to enjoy each other. A series of private rooms where men could freely fuck each other. There was a gloryhole room, and also gloryholes in the toilets. A large, open plan room, with another bar, where men could congregate, but where sex could be freely enjoyed.

Finding myself being hit on by older men, say around their thirties and forties, was a real turn on, and they were not shy in coming forward and letting me know what they wanted to do to me. Ending up kissing more than one man, though I was always honest about being a virgin, at least in regards to a particular way. They were very understanding when I told them that I was waiting to be with a couple of others first, but I walked out of the club early the next morning with more than one number. I knew they would have loved 'breaking me in', so to speak, and part of me probably would have enjoyed an experienced cock inside me for the first time, but I'd given it some thought since that first time I'd blown my roommates, and come to the conclusion that Tony and Paul would share me that first time. It wouldn't be a threesome, but both would fuck me the same night.

We arrived home together with a couple of guests, Daniel taking his new friend straight to his room, while Chris and my fifth roommate, Kevin, took a cute little twink to his room to be properly fucked. Paul and Tony escorted me to my bedroom, closing the door for privacy, finding myself pressed between them as Tony kissed me, Paul working on getting me naked while his lips were at my neck.

"Fuck," I moaned, "Lots of attention here."

"Going to make your first time spectacular," Paul stated.

As soon as the three of us were naked, I dropped to my knees as though they were going to fuck me, I was going to focus entirely on them. Having two cocks to suck as once was something new, blowing Tony while stroking Paul and vice versa, ensuring I'd slathered his cock in my spit for lube. Feeling two hands running through my hair was nice, both men complimentary of my skills. I'd been sucking cock every day since that first time with Paul, and as they say, practice makes perfect.

"Make us cum and we'll certainly last longer fucking you," Tony stated with humour.

"I think that's the point, mate," Paul retorted, "Cum down his throat, then we'll cum in his arse later."

Eventually focusing just on Tony, I found being on my knees before him a little submissive. He exuded raw power, his arms and legs thick with muscle, his chest broad. Everyone in the house was at the gym at least four to five times a week. We all looked after ourselves regarding our fitness and diet.

"Fuck," Tony groaned, "Fuck, I'm glad you moved in, Mark."

I moaned my appreciation as I gazed up to meet his eyes. He was now thrusting slightly into my mouth, taking his cock down my throat. I did gag once or twice, mostly due to how thick he was rather than the length, and I could tell he enjoyed the sound a little bit, urging me on to suck his dick even more, the signal that he was definitely approaching orgasm.

Feeling him cum in my mouth had me moaning again, as I loved the feeling of a man exploding in my mouth. I loved the taste of cum, definitely loved swallowing it down. I loved sucking cock far too much, to be honest. I was always checking out men and boys around campus, wondering how big and thick their cock was, wondering if they were gay, wondering if they'd love a blowjob. It was a little distracting at times.

I kept sucking Tony until he had to softly ask me to stop, though I appreciated him leaning down to give me a soft kiss, making me smile as it was different to every other kiss he'd given me until then. Turning to Paul, I wasted no time sucking his cock all the way to the base, hand on each cheek as I didn't want to use my hands if possible. Paul moaned softly, hand on the back of my head, thrusting slightly as I could sense he was turned on and eager to get down to fucking me.

"You want your dick sucked?" Tony wondered.

"No, I want to cum while you're fucking me," I replied, resuming my blowjob on Paul.

I think watching me blow Tony had excited him quite a bit, as I made him cum down my throat within five minutes. I didn't mind. I loved giving long, slow blowjobs. I genuinely loved just having a cock in my mouth at times, but I was left thinking, if I really did enjoy being fucked, I'd want to get to that sooner rather than later.

Lifting me to my feet, Paul kissed me, smiling as he suggested he enjoyed the taste of his own cum on a lover's lips and tongue, before both men guided me onto the bed, making sure I was leaning forward as I felt hands immediately at my arse. Asking if I'd had my arse eaten before, I admitted I had, as Peter had enjoyed doing it.

Having two men eat your arse is something else entirely, feeling a pair of lips also move to my balls. I was soon moaning and whimpering as I felt a tongue slide inside me, causing me to squirm a little bit. The most I'd had up my arse was a couple of fingers. I'd not even used a toy before. Tony's tongue eventually disappeared, feeling a liquid poured onto me, glancing back to see Tony hold up a pair of fingers. Nodding, I felt him gently prod me before he slowly slid them inside me.

Moaning softly, Paul leaned down and kissed me, using a free hand to slowly stroke my cock, not enough to make me cum, just to keep me excited. Tony soon had his fingers pumping me and the adding of a third made me squirm a little more. I'd done enough reading that it was a case of relaxing, so after a couple of deep breaths, I started to savour the feeling of his fingers thrusting into me.

"That's good, baby," Tony stated, "Relax. I'll have my cock inside you soon enough."

Paul moved so I could suck on his cock a little longer, though both men knew I didn't want to be distracted while being fucked the first time. But I appreciated the thought, slowly sucking his cock as Tony kept fingering me. It felt great, though I knew I was just about ready to be fucked the first time.