It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you keep pressing into me while I do?"

"Of course. Keep your cute little butt where it is and we'll make short work of it."

He was utterly adorable and I loved having his tight little body touching me the entire time. He couldn't stop turning back to look at me. I knew he was experiencing some intense feelings for me. I'd felt them from time to time for older men when I was a similar age. When dinner was ready, I called my son and Mike in to collect their plate. Following them out to the living room, they noticed my lower body and leg was covered in cum. They both looked at Scott, who started to blush again.

"He needed to cum so I helped him," I explained, sitting between Scott and my son again, "He's spending the night with me. Is Mike staying tonight, son?"

"He is, Dad."

"Good. Just make sure you look after each other."

After dinner, the four of us helped clear up. Steven and Mike disappeared to his bedroom afterwards, leaving me with Scott. He straddled my lap almost as soon as the bedroom door clicked shut, eager to kiss me again. Running my fingers all over his body turned me on something chronic. His desire for me almost seemed to overwhelm him, his cock as hard as it was earlier. In fact, I think it had barely gone down.

The joys of having an eighteen year old lover. Always hard and ready to go.

Easily standing and picking him up, his arms around the back of my neck and he wrapped his legs around me, I carried him to my bedroom, shutting the door behind me with a foot before I lowered him carefully onto my bed. Before I could say anything, he immediately moved from the bed to the floor, onto his knees. I knew exactly what he wanted to do. I wasn't going to ask anything as although I knew he'd be nervous, I liked seeing the confidence and determination in doing what he wanted.

Offering my cock, he looked at it for a few seconds, licking his lips, before he carefully grabbed it, running his tongue carefully up and down my shaft a few times. I wasn't going to give him instruction just yet. This would be a learning experience for him and it would be my role to instruct where necessary, but I'd rather he learn by himself. He'd pick up my signals eventually.

Feeling his soft lips wrap around my cock for the first time made me moan. What I really liked is that he'd obviously done his research, as I felt delicate fingers soon playing with my balls. Watching more inches of my cock disappear into his mouth only increased my excitement.

"That's it, sweetie," I whispered, his gorgeous blue eyes gazing up into mine, "You don't have to choke or gag. It feels great and just you doing it is getting me all hot."

"I'll swallow everything for you, Mark," he said sweetly, "I just want to please you."

This boy was going to be a real heartbreaker once he started university. A young gay man who just lives to please his lovers? A few might take advantage of his nature, but most will nurture and simply enjoy his company.

He could eventually take around two-thirds of my cock in his mouth comfortably, using his hand for the rest of my shaft, though he focused on the most sensitive parts of my cock with his mouth and tongue. Running through my fingers through his hair, he gazed up at me constantly, a desire, almost desperation to get me off to please me.

I struggled not to thrust into his mouth, to be honest. Going back to what I said above, there was this inner carnal desire, thankfully quiet and something I could hold back, that wanted to grab his head and fuck his innocent face. But I wouldn't want it done to my son, as much as I didn't want it done when I was his age.

"I'm close, sweetie. Get ready for my load. And I cum a lot."

He moaned loudly, his mouth gripping my shaft even tighter. Moaning again, I warned him one last time that my orgasm was imminent. Groaning as I felt that first spurt fire from my cock, I think he almost choked as I knew the volume of those first few spurts would be heavy. But Scott was a little trooper, doing his best to swallow what he could, though some of my cum eventually ended up dribbling down his chin.

I only pulled my cock away when it was starting to feel a little sensitive. Helping him up to his feet, I kissed him hard, his arms immediately around my body, feeling his fingers dig into my back. He eventually started giggling as I lowered him onto the bed, the pair of us moving together until he was in position.

"Want the favour returned?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head so eagerly, I couldn't help chuckle, which made him giggle again. I gave his soft, youthful body plenty of attention before I arrived at his cock. It throbbed with excitement, running my tongue up the shaft from his smooth balls. He moaned loudly, aware he'd likely cum quickly. "Scott," I whispered, ensuring he met my eyes, "I love sucking cock."

"You do?"

"God yes. Nothing better than a nice thick cock in my mouth. And I love swallowing cum."

"Oh..."

Smiling, I replied, "I obviously don't go shouting from the rooftops, but here in this room, I can tell you everything."

Swallowing his cock to the base, he groaned loudly, and he definitely wasn't going to last long at all. Quickly bobbing up and down, he was grabbing two handfuls of my sheets, his head rolling back as he moaned all the time, barely able to get a word out otherwise. Savouring the taste of his young cock and his pre-cum, I knew I was going to enjoy his load as well. My son followed my diet for one obvious reason, and I had a feeling he'd shared it with his friends.

"Oh god!" Scott cried. It was a sign he was on the verge.

Feeling that first spurt flood my mouth, I swallowed it eagerly, pleased that it was followed by another four heavy spurts of his delicious cum, not spilling a drop as it continued to throb long after his orgasm was over. And, no surprise, his cock remained almost rock hard. I kept sucking and licking it until he whispered for me to stop, kissing back up his body until our lips met again.

Smiling at him before sitting back on my knees, I easily picked him up and placed him on his knees. He knew exactly what I was going to do, chuckling to myself as he reached back to spread his cheeks. Burying my tongue between them, he moaned again as my tongue teased his rosebud. I knew he would have arrived clean as he had been desperate for me to fuck him for longer than just the past couple of days. And I hadn't had a problem giving him advice as much as I'd done the same for my son.

"You have a spectacular little boypussy, Scott," I whispered.

"Your little boypussy, Mark," he moaned, "I wanted you as my first for so long."

"I know, sweetie. I'm not blind."

"Why sweetie?"

"Because you, Scott, are a real sweetheart. You're going to be so popular when you get to university."

After I'd had my fun, I turned him back onto his back, placing a pillow under his lower back. I always had plenty of lube around, applying some to my fingers as I pressed them against him. I knew he'd used fingers on himself before but it's different when someone else does it. And my fingers were much bigger than his. I went with one finger only to start with, slowly sliding it all the way in. He gasped a couple of times, getting used to the foreign invader. Once I felt he was ready, I slid a second one inside him, taking his cock back in my mouth.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed, "Oh my fucking god!"

If he thought that was good, he was going to love my cock in a few minutes. Sliding a third finger inside him a few minutes later, as I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt the boy, I had to release his cock as I figured he'd cum again quite quickly. He was soon whimpering, his body almost shuddering, cock throbbing as I was definitely touching him in certain places that provoked that sort of response.

"I think you're ready," I whispered.

He nodded firmly, his eyes meeting mine. Lubing up my cock, I leaned forward over him, kissing him softly, as I pressed the head of my cock against him. Gently urging him to relax, he took a couple of deep breaths before I pushed my cock against him. Ever so slowly, he opened up to accept my thick cock. He did wonderfully for a first time, barely clenching up. When I felt him do it, I kissed him softly, which helped calm him down each time.

With the head of my cock inside him, he sighed happily, spending a couple of minutes giving him the rest of my cock until I was buried inside him. That's when his bottom lip started to tremble. I knew why, using a thumb to wipe his cheeks when tears appeared. "Big moment?" Not trusting his voice again, he nodded. "I know how it feels, that first time a man slides inside you."

"I love you," he whispered.

I almost sighed. He thought it was love. He lusted after me. Had a massive crush on me. But it wasn't love as I knew it. I appreciated the sentiment, I really did. The real reason is that I was his first, and he thought it was love. We would make love, but he wasn't in love with me. That's not to say I didn't love him in a way. I'd known him for years. In a way, being inside him should have felt weirder than it did.

"I do love you, Scott," I replied.

He smiled at me. He probably knew what I was saying without saying it. He was a smart kid. "Make love to me, daddy," he stated. I almost laughed as he said that's what he'd call me.

His arms around the back of my neck, I started to slowly thrust into him. I was glad he'd blown me, as if we'd just started making love, I'd have barely lasted five minutes. Even the blowjob had only given me a few more minutes at most. His arse was spectacularly tight. Granted, he was a virgin, so it would be expected, but it was like a vice. He moaned with each thrust, the joy on his face causing me to smile the entire time. This was the moment a man realised he was either completely gay, or at least definitely bisexual.

"Fuck," he whispered, "I read about it, but had no idea it was this good."

"You feel wonderful, Scott. I'm glad to be your first."

"I want to feel you cum in me, daddy."

I swear him calling me that made my cock harder. I'd had a daddy kink myself, when I was fucked by older men when I was a lot younger. I didn't really do that much anymore considering I was nearly forty. But I had fucked a few younger men in recent years who did like to call me daddy. Kissing him softly, I figured I'd play along as I knew it would make him happy.

"Is my son enjoying his daddy's big cock?"

"He's loving it, daddy. It's what he's always wanted."

Feeling his legs wrap around me, I felt my cock plunge deeper inside him. When he winced, I immediately felt bad. I hated seeing a young lover wince, even if they were begging me to fuck them as hard as I could, if that's what they wanted. But I hated seeing a young man like Scott wince even once. It was just the way I was wired.

"I'm okay, daddy," he assured me, "Your big cock feels wonderful. Nice and deep. I can't wait to feel you cum."

"I'm going to breed my son," I growled, kissing him again, "Your boypussy is mine until I say others can fuck you."

"Oh god, I'll be yours forever, daddy!"

We were both totally into it now. He couldn't stop smiling, loving each thrust of my thick cock. I felt wonderful, enjoying the feeling of a nubile, young body beneath me. Thrusting faster, he started to breath heavily as he was doing wonderfully well for a first time, reaching down to stroke his cock again to distract himself.

Thankfully for him, I was ready to cum. Moving his legs so they rested against my upper arms, he moaned loudly as the angle changed again. "Fuck me, daddy. Cum in me!"

He got what he wanted, groaning loudly as I came as hard as I could remember. I lost count of how many times I spurted deep inside his tight little bum. I had to stop thrusting as soon as I was empty, releasing his legs so they could wrap around my hips again, feeling him move himself so he could feel my cock moving inside him.

"Wow," he finally whispered into my ear, my head resting next to his on the pillow, "Best night of my life already."

"This is certainly rather memorable."

Levering myself up onto my hands, I was greeted by a gorgeous grin, eventually sitting back and carefully removing my cock. I need a few more minutes than when I was twenty years old to recover. Lying next to him, he turned and cuddled into me. I couldn't help immediately cuddle him back, admitting I loved a partner who enjoyed cuddling with me. "I've always wanted to be held like this," he confessed himself, "Just because I'm a man..."

"Trust me, most of my lovers have enjoyed a cuddle after even a good, hard fuck either way."

Lifting his eyes to meet mine, I couldn't help just gaze at him in return. He was so utterly beautiful. One of the most gorgeous boys I'd shared a bed with over the past twenty years. My son had good taste when it came to choosing friends and potential lovers, as I had a feeling he and Scott could end up fooling around.

Fifteen minutes later, we were both ready to go again. Scott positioned himself on his knees, wanting me to nail him from behind this time. Wiggling his arse in my direction, I gave his arse a couple of gentle slaps. "That's it, daddy. Spank my tight, naughty little bottom," he cooed.

Sliding inside him, I immediately sank my cock deep and leaned forward. "Careful what you wish for, son," I growled into his ear, "But I'll stay gentle tonight. I don't want to hurt you."

"Thank you, daddy," he whispered, turning his head enough I could leave a soft kiss on his cheek.

Fucking him like that was just as big a turn on. I was left in no doubt that Scott had a major submissive streak and would likely be a complete bottom. If other older men got their hands on him, they'd utterly love him but I did worry about him being taken advantage of. I kept thrusting nice and slow, though buried my cock deep every time, enjoying his moans and groans. I didn't fuck him hard enough to make him grunt. Not this time.

Taking hold of his hands, I linked our fingers together, turning his head so I could kiss him again. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me."

"I love my son's tight little arse," I groaned, "So hot and tight. Glad I got you first."

"Fill me up again, daddy!"

It took a while longer to do that but we both loved it the entire time. I knew this wouldn't be the only time he would be in my bed, though I did hope he enjoyed time with his friends. I had a feeling Wayne was attracted to him. Another of his friend's, Oliver, was the largest boy of the group in more ways than one, tall, broad and unbelievably handsome, and I knew Scott would definitely enjoy his company in bed.

"Fuck," I grunted as I felt my orgasm approaching, "Definitely staying with me more often, cutie."

"Whenever you want," he whimpered, "I'm yours whenever you want, daddy."

Calling me that just excited me every time. The last couple of minutes, I did fuck him harder. The best part was the fact he smiled the entire time. When I did finally cum in him again, he almost giggled, stating it was a weird feeling but felt great at the same time. Lowering his body to lie flat on the bed, I went with him so my cock remained inside him. After a couple of minutes, I heard some more sniffles. I understood why, pulling out and lying down so he could cuddle into my side.

"Never feel ashamed about feeling nor showing emotions, okay?" He nodded into my chest. "My father was what you'd call old school, I guess. If I even shed a tear, he'd call me all sorts of names. Coming out as gay pretty much confirmed what he called me sometimes."

He was tired and had enough, so we enjoyed a shower together, soaping each other up and washing down, before I carried him in my arms back to the bedroom, as he was almost falling asleep while drying him. In bed together, he cuddled into me, whispering that he loved me again, before he passed out.

The night did leave me curious about one thing. Perhaps I shouldn't have done, but I got out of bed and walked down the hallway to my son's bedroom. Hearing moans from inside, these were different to those I'd heard the night before. The bed squeaking also told me what was going on. Opening the door, I saw my son on his knees, head on the mattress, Mike behind him, sliding his cock deep into his arse.

Steven saw me in the doorway and smiled. "Hey, daddy," he moaned. He hadn't called me that in years, but I understood why in the moment.

Mike's head turned so fast, it made me chuckle, immediately looking nervous considering his cock was currently buried in my son's arse. "Sorry, but I'll admit to being curious," I admitted, "Keep going, Mike. My son looks happy."

Mike resumed fucking my son. I couldn't help smile as Mike seemed to know what he was doing, and my son looked as satisfied as any lover should be. I only watched for a few seconds before I pulled back, my son opening his eyes and smiling at me. What surprised me is that, in the moment, he mouthed 'I love you'.

"I love you too," I whispered back before I close the door.

With a smile on my face, I returned to my bedroom, finding Scott curled in a ball. He looked so utterly adorable in that moment, I almost didn't want to move him. Sliding under the sheets, he immediately shuffled over to relax an arm over my chest. Kissing his forehead, I felt myself slowly relax.

I'm fairly sure I was still smiling when drifting off to sleep.